My Neighbour Eve Pt. 03

Story Info
Eve introduces me to Alison and Tom.
4.9k words
4.69
13.7k
15
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dervish99
dervish99
41 Followers

Nothing unfortunately of what is to follow ever happened, all characters are over 18.

Because I think the tags should be at the beginning and not the end, so as to make a reader's choice of whether to carry on or not, easier and hence not be surprised by the content, I will always put tags at the beginning of a story.

Part 3 of the story includes some guy-on-guy scenes if that's not for then best look away now 8-).

Tags: Smoking Fetish, FemDom, Sub Male, Cum Eating, pegging, strap-on, bisexual male, bisexual female, male cock sucking.

*

I received a text message from Eve a few days later. Be here at 7 p.m. on Friday, clean and ready to experience new challenges.

At the appointed time, I turned on the door, and Eve let me in.

"I have 2 friends around for the evening," she said.

"They are an adventurous married couple, he is called Tom and is 42, and I will no doubt enjoy his cock immensely, she is called Alison, she is older, and fucks like a rabbit, she swings both ways, liking cock and cunt in equal measures."

I was nervous, not sure what to expect. Eve took me through to the bedroom, where they were waiting. They had already been drinking, and I could see that Alison was smoking.

Both were very attractive. Alison had long blonde hair, large breasts, and a great figure. She appeared to be the more dominant of the two, considering Tom was wearing a collar and leash.

Eve introduced me as her new cum slut and anal slave. Alison asked me if I was happy to do anything they wanted. I said yes, and Eve told them about my previous experiences. And how I still needed training and breaking in further.

Alison told me to strip naked. I looked at Eve for confirmation that it was okay to do so, as I see Eve as my mistress, and I am her slave.

"Yes slut remove the clothes," she said, "you are to obey Alison as if her demands are my own, you do not obey Tom, he is Alison's slut, but he ranks higher up the fuck chain than you do, we may tell you to suck his cock, but he won't be sucking yours."

This came as new news to me. I'd be sucking another man's cock? But I didn't want to disappoint Eve or Alison, so I started to undress. Alison told me to walk over to her and bend over. I did so and once bent over Alison kissed me on the lips, then unbuttoned her blouse and let her bra-less breasts fall free, she cupped her left breast and offered it up to my face, "suck my nipple, get it nice and hard for me" she said.

I took her nipple between my lips and began to flick it with my tongue.

I heard Eve say, "She has a great set of tits. I love sucking those big nipples."

"Yes, I know you do," Alison replied.

"He loves sucking my nipples, too," Eve added.

"I bet he does," Alison laughed, "does he loves getting his cock sucked?" she asked.

"He's a man, isn't he? Of course, he likes being sucked. The second part of tonight's challenge is for him to enjoy a smokey blowjob without coming until I finish my cigarette, but that's for later."

Alison grabbed my head and pulled me into her chest, pushing her breast into my mouth, making me take it all in. Then she pushed me away and told me to stand up. She told me to put my hands behind my back, and then to lean forward and kiss Eve. I did as instructed and whilst Eve was sucking on my tongue I felt a slippery finger toy with my anus, one finger then two were inserted, Alison commenced a swift finger fucking of my arse, and then I felt a cold metallic device being inserted into my bum.

"Hmm he took that butt plug far too easily Eve, I think we should have chosen a bigger one, you must have really stretched him the other day when you took his anal virginity."

I gasped as she withdrew the plug and shoved it back in, it didn't feel too small to me.

"Yes," said Eve, "he took my girl cock like a real whore. I was quite tired after fucking his arse so hard and for so long. He took it all, though. I think he's going to be a good little anal whore for us."

"Well," said Alison "we'll soon find out," then she turned to me and said "you're our anal whore now, so from now on you will always be ready for anal sex whenever we require you to be, we'll use you as a fuck toy whenever we want to."

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

"Good boy," Alison said, "now come here and sit on my lap."

"What about Eve," I asked.

"What about her?" Alison replied, "Eve can watch, she'll enjoy seeing what happens next."

So I sat down on Alison's lap, she took a lighter from her bag and lit a cigarette.

She took one puff, and then passed it to Eve, who took a puff and passed it back to Alison, the girls continued to share a cigarette. This went on for several minutes every now and again they would exhale smoke into my face.

"Now," Alison said, "we need to have a serious talk."

"What about," I asked.

"Your challenges for tonight, there are 2, the first will be to suck Toms's cock, what we want is for you to prepare him with your mouth, you know get him nice and hard, so he can fuck both Eve and myself, after he has pleasured one of us you will lick and suck him clean, then after he has fucked the other you will lick and suck him clean again."

I had never sucked a cock in my life, I hadn't even fantasised about such a thing.

"After that, Tom has to leave us, but fear not Eve and myself have plenty of stamina, so we will use you once Tom is no longer available."

"The second challenge Eve alluded to earlier, is either she or I will give you a blowjob whilst smoking a cigarette. If you can hold off Cumming until we finish, there will be a special reward for you," said Alison.

"How do you feel about these challenges?" asked Eve I looked at her.

"I've never wanted to suck a cock, I'm not gay.

"Well that's just tough, if you want to be our fuck toy you will have to do what we tell you, if you cannot suck his cock into your mouth and lick him clean of his and our juices then you might as well fuck off," said Eve, "I know I like using you as a pussy, but I have no time for you acting like one."

I thought about it, looking at the two incredibly sexy older women who were smoking and wanted to use me as their dirty sex slut, and then I looked at Tom and his cock, could I really take it in my mouth and suck him off?

"I guess fine with them," I replied.

"Good," said Alison, "now let's go and meet Tom."

Alison and Eve led me over to the bed, where Tom was laid naked, I hadn't noticed before but he was also restrained to the bed head by what looked like a necktie.

"So Tom will not be speaking to us tonight," said Eve. "He is here only to please Alison and myself, and also as part of your test. You will not speak to him, but you will both follow our commands, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss I said," Tom just moaned. Now, as you can see, Tom is not in a state to give Alison or me a nice hard ride. He might not look all that big, but by the time he is ready, he will become a real mouthful for you.

So I hope you are ready for some serious sucking, because Tom is going to need it." said Alison.

"OK," said Eve, "then let's begin."

Eve took hold of my head and guided it down to Tom's groin.

"Start by licking him" she suggested, "then suck each of his balls I to your mouth, as he starts to become hard, I want to see you lick the head of his cock, and gently take him into your mouth."

As Eve spoke I started to lick Tom's groin, and then I sucked each of his balls into my mouth, whilst Eve took a cigarette from her bag and lit it, she took a drag and passed it to Alison, she placed it between her red lips and inhaled, exhaling through her nose. Eve lit another cigarette for herself.

I continued to lick Tom's balls, taking each one into my mouth and gently sucking it, whilst the girls smoked and watched.

Alison took a drag on her cig and held the smoke in her lungs, she leaned over to Tom and kissed him, forcing her smoke into his mouth.

Tom coughed, but I suspect he enjoyed it as his cock began to get harder.

"Lick and suck on his tip," said Eve.

I took the end of his cock into my mouth and flicked the underside of it with my tongue, it felt odd to have my first cock in my mouth, he was starting to leak pre-cum, which tasted a bit salty. Eve lifted Tom's legs and placed her hands on his arse cheeks, she spread them apart revealing his arsehole, I could see that he was shaved, Eve placed her cigarette between her lips and gripped Tom's arse cheeks and pulled them apart, allowing her to expose his arse hole, then she took a long drag and exhaled, blowing the smoke into his arse.

I could see Tom flinch slightly as the warm smoke wafted over his sensitive puckered hole, and then Eve pushed two fingers deep inside him. He groaned as she fingered him. She blew the smoke onto his cock (and my face), this time Tom let out a loud groan, and his cock twitched in my mouth I could see Eve smiling as she knew how much Tom was enjoying it, and then she removed her fingers and took another long drag of her cigarette. She handed the cigarette to Alison, who took a long drag and exhaled, sending the smoke into Tom's mouth. He coughed and spluttered but didn't try to pull away. He was clearly enjoying it.

"It's time to see how far down your throat you can take his cock" said Eve.

I have to admit I was enjoying having my mouth full of his cock, I tried to get it further down my throat, but my gag reflex kicked in and I felt like I would throw up, so I had to pull his cock from my mouth.

"That wasn't very good," said Eve, "it looks like you'll have to work on that."

"I'm sorry Miss" I apologised. "I'll try better next time" if you will let me."

"Hmm, well, I guess it was your first cock. I must be feeling in a good mood today. You will be trying again later anyway, You did get him nice and hard for us. I guess we have to decide who gets to ride Tom's cock first, eh Alison?"

Alison smiled at Eve, then she took another drag on her cigarette and blew the smoke into Tom's mouth, she repeated this several times, each time blowing more smoke into his mouth, until his eyes were watering and he was coughing, she then placed the cigarette between her lips and inhaled, exhaling through her nose, she repeated this several more times, each time blowing more smoke into Tom's mouth. Then she reached out and grasped his cock. She stroked it slowly.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be fun, ", she said, "you are going to love riding this cock, I know I am". She looked at Eve. "Do you want to watch?" asked Alison.

"Sure," replied Eve, "why not."

Alison stubbed out her cigarette and threw her leg over Tom's prostrate body. Facing away from his head, she guided his cock between the lips of her cunt and lowered herself down onto him. As she sank down onto his cock, her pussy lips parted and his cock slid deep inside her. She groaned loudly as he filled her, then she began to rise up and down on him, her tits swaying back and forth as she rode him in reverse cowgirl position.

Eve leant forward and took one of Alison's erect nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it, whilst tweaking the other hard between her thumb and forefinger. Alison was moaning with pleasure as she rode Tom's cock. I could see her juices glistening on his cock as she moved up and down on him.

Eve said to me," Get down between her legs and suck on her clitty. When she rises up, I want you to lick the cock, and when she is sitting on him, then see to her clit."

I got down between Alison's legs and took her clit into my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked on it, Alison gasped and bucked her hips up and down on Tom's cock.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" she cried, then she stiffened and climaxed, her juices flowing out of her onto Tom's balls, I lapped them up, savouring the taste of her.

Alison clearly wasn't finished. She continued to ride Tom whilst I sucked his balls, she lifted completely off his cock and told me to lick her juices of it. I hungrily licked and sucked on his cock.

"Wow," said Eve, "not only is he a cum slut, and anal slut, he's also turned into a cocksucker, and so quickly too."

Alison laughed, "Well he seems to be a quick learner."

Shortly afterwards, Tom started to moan louder. "It looks like he's about to blow", said Eve, and with that, Tom made a whimpering sound as he came inside Alison's pussy. Alison reached down and held her pussy lips around Tom's cock as she lifted off him. She sat on the adjacent chaise lounge and crossed her legs.

Eve said, "Excellent, it's my turn now. Luckily, we gave poor old Tom a Viagra earlier, so he's good to go again right now."

She moved over to the bed and sat next to me, I expected her to sit on Tom's cock, but she said to me.

"l would like Tom's cock cleaned of Alison's slut juices" She glanced at Alison smiling and gave her a wink. "Please lick and suck Tom's cock clean for me so I can fuck him."

I took Tom's cock into my mouth again, sucking and licking it clean of Alison's juices.

"Wonderful," said Eve," now I'm ready for my turn".

Eve moved over to Tom and positioned herself just above his erection. I could see how wet she was. Her juices were literally leaking down her thighs. She grabbed my hair and brought my mouth to her, inviting me to eat her pussy. "Give me a quick lick, there's a god slut."

l licked her pussy lips and sucked on her clit. She tasted wonderful, and her juices tasted sweet. I wanted to lap them all up, but she soon pushed me away as she sank down onto the Viagra-induced hard cock. She began to bounce up and down on him, her tits swinging wildly, then she stopped and pulled me up to her face, kissing me passionately, our tongues entwining.

"I can taste so much sex in your mouth" she said, "Alison's pussy, juices, Tom's cock and my own wetness, such a tasty mouth, such a slut's mouth."

She kissed me again, then broke off and said, "you are such a dirty slut, licking your Mistress's pussy, eating her juices, sucking on her clit, then swallowing another man's cock into your mouth." I blushed but said nothing. "You're a real cock whore, aren't you?"

"Yes," Miss I replied."

"A cock whore who loves sucking cocks, Isn't that right, slut?"

I nodded my head, feeling embarrassed by what she had just said, but also excited by it.

"Don't be shy slut, tell us what you are," she said."

"I am your slave, to use as you wish. I love being used by you and Alison; I love being fucked by you, by Alison, by anyone who wants to use me. I want to serve you; I want to serve Alison; I want to be used by both of you. I want to be your clean-up boy and boy pussy."

I felt my whole body flush red with embarrassment, but also arousal.

"Well done slut, go sit by Miss Alison whilst I finish here."

I did as I was told, and sat down next to Alison, who promptly started to tease my nipples.

We watched as Eve rode Tom hard. He was grunting loudly now, and Eve was bouncing up and down on his cock, her tits swaying wildly, her nipples erect.

"You like watching this, don't you slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss," I replied, "I love watching you fuck him, and I love watching his big cock sliding in and out of your tight little pussy."

"Ok shut up now, let me ride him and climax in peace," she said, and she continued to ride him until she came hard, grinding her clit as hard as she could into Tom, he came inside her shortly after Eve's orgasm. She climbed off him and lay back on the chaise next to Alison, her legs spread wide open, her pussy glistening with their combined juices. She looked at Alison, who leaned over and gave her a wet kiss on the lips, running her tongue around her lips and mouth.

Eve said, "Tom needs to leave us shortly, get his cock and balls cleaned up, then before you untie his wrists I want you to put the head of your cock into Tom's mouth and let him briefly taste you."

I sucked and licked him clean, savouring the taste of Eve's juices combined with his cum, then whilst I leant over to untie his wrists I slipped the pre-cum covered head of my cock over his lips and into his mouth, he slurped hungrily.

"Enough," said Eve.

"That's enough cock for you today Tom, now fuck off back to work, we will be in touch.

He left the room naked. I assume his clothes were in another room.

"Now," said Miss Alison, "you have two used and very dirty ladies here. We require a good cleaning service from our newest cum slut, seen as Miss Eve is leaking from her freshly fucked cunt. I suggest you start with her."

I knelt between Eve's legs and started to lap away at her, enjoying the taste of their combined juices, then I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the mixture of their juices, and then pushing my tongue deep inside her, I tasted his cum mixed with hers, and it made me feel horny. I moved up to her clit, and began to suck and lick it, whilst I slid a finger inside her.

She moaned, and pushed her hips towards my face, wanting more. I took my time enjoying the taste. She was pulsing her pussy, forcing Tom's cum to leave her cunt and run into my mouth. I lapped it all up, not wanting to waste any of it.

Eve's clit was getting sensitive, her pussy was clean, so she pushed me away.

"I'm done for now," she said, "I need a cig."

"And I still need to be cleaned," said Alison.

Eve stood up and went to find her cigarettes and lighter. I moved over to Alison, who uncrossed her legs and parted them. She had been holding in all Tom's cum, as she had fucked him first. She would have more cum in her than Eve had.

"No clitty sucking," said Alison "I'm a bit sore, just get me nice and clean, there's a good boy."

She parted her pussy lips and the cum began to flow, I leaned in and placed my tongue just above her arsehole, so the cum ran further down onto my tongue, soon after my tongue was covered in thick cum, I swallowed the load and brought my mouth to her pussy.

I licked and sucked every drop of Tom's cum from her pussy, and then licked and sucked every last drop of Alison's juices. It felt like I swallowed a gallon of juice, but obviously, it wasn't that much. After I had finished cleaning Alison, Eve returned with her cigarettes and lighter and sat back down on the chaise opposite Alison.

"I think it is coming close to the time for your second challenge tonight." Said Eve, "Would you like me to explain further?"

"Yes please Miss I would like to know" I said.

"Ok, you are going to sit there and watch both Alison and myself share a cigarette or two, then I'm going to give you a smokey blowjob, as a thank you for being such a good cum slut tonight if you can manage not to cum until I finish my cigarette, then you will be rewarded further with a smokey snowball, do you know what one if those is?"

I said no, I had not heard of that before.

"Excellent, let's hope you can manage to control yourself. I know Alison is looking forward to giving you a smokey snowball."

So, without further ado, we shall begin. Eve reached into her bag and withdrew a fresh pack of cigarettes and her lipstick. Before opening the pack, she painted her full lips with a fresh coat of red lipstick, handing it to Alison as she also re did her lips. Both women lit their cigarettes and took a long drag.

They both blew out the smoke slowly. I watched as the smoke curled upwards and then disappeared.

"I'll go first," said Eve.

She placed the cigarette between her red lips and took a long drag, her cheeks hollowing, withdrawing the cig, she leant over to Alison and kissed her on the lips, Alison opened her mouth and Eve slipped her tongue between her lips whilst exhaling her smoke from her lungs and into her mouth, Alison accepted the smoke and exhaled it through her nostrils.

Eve took another drag and exhaled again, this time blowing the smoke directly into Alison's mouth. Alison inhaled the smoke and held it in her lungs. Alison took a turn, dragging on her cig, and leaning into Eve.

dervish99
dervish99
41 Followers
12