My Neighbour Eve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dervish99
dervish99
41 Followers

She pursed her lips and blew a jet of smoke into Eve's mouth. She turned to me and blew that smoke into my face. Turning back to Alison, she stuck her tongue out and Alison took it between her lips and sucked on it. They repeated this action several times until Eve finally finished her cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray.

"That was great," said Alison, "sucking on a cig, and sucking on your tongue, very sexy."

"I guess it's time to test your ability not to come." said Eve "You will need to keep your eyes closed until I say you can open them."

I did as I was told and waited."

"Now open your eyes." I did so and saw Alison sitting there. They had attached a strap-on dildo to her thigh, so it was facing upwards towards the ceiling.

Eve said, "A further surprise and test, you will straddle Alison's thigh and take her cock into your arse. She will play with it inside you whilst tugging and scratching your nipples whilst I give you your blowjob."

I moved over to Alison who proceeded to remove the butt plug from my arse, I felt very empty afterwards, and craved her cock, wanting it deep inside me, I positioned myself over it, as Alison covered it in lube, she guided me down as I impaled myself on her.

"Now" said Eve, "100% of your concentration needs to be on not coming until I have finished, but all your focus needs to be on my mouth, watching me inhale on my cigarette and exhale smoke from my mouth, watching your cock slide between my red lips."

She leaned over and kissed the head of my cock, leaving a red lipstick kiss on it. She placed a cigarette between her lips and lit it. Taking a small drag, she blew the smoke at me. She took a hold of my cock, pulled back the foreskin and took me in her mouth.

She licked the underside of my cock and then took me deeper into her throat; she sucked and licked the tip, flicking her tongue around the head, then she slid her lips up and down my shaft, pulling my foreskin back and forth with her teeth, teasing me with her tongue.

She took a deep drag of her cigarette and pulled it from her lips. She exhaled the smoke over my cock; she took my cock deep into her throat and held it there. I could feel the vibrations of her throat against my cock. She released my cock and started to suck on the head of my cock, swirling her tongue round the head, then taking it fully into her mouth, sucking hard on it. She was doing everything she could to make me cum.

Alison had started to jiggle her leg up and down slightly, making sure I could feel her cock inside me. She began to rake her fingernails over my nipples, pinching them gently.

Eve took a long drag on her cig and clamped the head of my cock between her lips. I could feel the warmth of the smoke in her mouth as she exhaled through her nose onto my shaft.

She slowly slid her lips up and down my shaft, she removed her mouth from my cock and flicked her tongue around the head, then took it into her mouth again, she was now sliding her lips along the length of my cock, and holding the base of my shaft, she would pull my foreskin back and forth with her fingers. She took another drag of her cigarette and exhaled the smoke over my cock; she took my cock into her mouth again and sucked hard on it.

She slid her lips up and down the length of my cock; removing her mouth from my cock and flicking her tongue around the head. Alison was really working my nipples, and she had increased the amount of fucking she was giving my arse.

It looked like Eve had nearly finished her cigarette. She had smoked it almost down to the filter. She took a double drag on it, effectively finishing it, and stubbed it out in the ashtray. She looked at me with a wry grin on her face, knowing I had managed to somehow withhold my orgasm, as she had told me to do, she brought her mouth to my cock one last time and took me inside her, loads of smoke came out around my cock, she gently pulled on my balls and sucked, I erupted into her mouth, moaning uncontrollably as I filled her mouth with cum.

'Ohhh' you did it, squeeled Alison, "I didn't think you would be able to, oh goody, I get to snowball."

I lifted off Alison's girl's cock and lay down, exhausted. Eve opened her mouth to show us both how much cum I had shot into her mouth.

"Time for your reward" said, Alison.

She lit up a cigarette and Eve moved towards her and kissed her full on the lips; they parted their lips and smoke billowed out of Alison's mouth, whilst it was replaced with my cum, which Eve was dribbling into it, more tongue work and a bit of spitting at the end and the contents of her mouth were now in Alison's, Eve gave me a quick kiss and said what a good boy I had been, controlling my urges. She told me to enjoy Alison's mouth and contents.

Alison came over to me, she somehow managed to take a long drag on her cigarette whilst having a mouthful of cum, she bent down and placed her lips on mine, I could taste lipstick, tobacco and sex, she stated to force my lips open with her tongue her lips firmly clamped on mine; I opened my mouth and received a load of smoke and cum into my mouth.

Alison eagerly thrashed her tongue around my mouth until her mouth was empty, she told me to open my mouth wide, took a final drag of her cig, blew the smoke into my mouth, and then spat the final bits of cum ad saliva from her mouth into my own.

I swallowed it all. I felt so dirty, used, and ashamed, but so very happy. Eve was sitting on the sofa smoking her cigarette. She looked at me and said, that was so good. You have done well today; I hope you enjoyed it.

I will see you tomorrow now clean up and go home. I got up and went to the bathroom; I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and left the house. I walked home feeling satisfied and content; I wondered if I would ever get used to being dominated by women, but I knew I loved it.

dervish99
dervish99
41 Followers
12