My Neighbour Gina

Story Info
New Neighbours; new pastimes.
4.9k words
4.45
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers

New neighbors move in next door a couple of years back, Gina and Sean. In terms of looks and attractiveness, they were quite the improvement on the previous owners, an older couple who moved away to retire in some seaside town. Gina, I guess is in her early 30s and is quite the looker about five and a half foot tall with shoulder-length black hair, and large breasts which due to her preference for low neckline tops and dresses gets my attention every time I see her. She never seems to object to me looking and have to say there have been more than a few occasions when I have sensed she is looking at me a little longer than normal as if she's likewise checking me out. I soon discovered she was quite forthright and not worried about expressing her opinions and it was always refreshing to listen to her take on world affairs or, even more amusing, her observations of the other neighbors in the street who like her predecessors are not the most imaginative people.

Her partner Sean, well I don't find him as interesting. The opposite of Gina in temperament, he's a shy, nice gentle guy, a heating engineer who works crazy shifts that take him away from home for days at a time and when he is home is more inclined to be pumping iron given he seems to be some kind of fitness freak. Despite his job he doesn't seem to be a very practical guy and my usual interaction with him has been when he needs some help or advice on DIY or decorating projects Gina has coerced him into or borrowing tools to carry out the same. But, as I say, a nice guy and we get along just fine.

Since my wife passed, I now live alone, allowing me to do pretty much as I please. My family are all grown and flown but they have no fears of me letting myself go to pieces for I have always been very particular about 'standards' and I am as house-proud as a devoted housewife. What's more, an accomplished cook as well and I love to be in the kitchen trying out recipes. Yes sir, no sloppy manners around my house, let me tell you.

Oh, and the other thing, I am a closet nudist and I love to be naked around the house and love to masturbate.

I don't worry too much about being 'caught' as the layout of the house and the shrubbery of the garden is such that there is very little chance of anyone seeing through the ground floor windows and, upstairs which has two bedroom windows facing my neighbors, the timing would have to be just right and the curtains would have to be drawn for anyone to see me.

However, my complacency was shaken when a few weeks back when I met with Gina as we put out the dustbins in readiness for the weekly collection, that apparently her timing had been just right, for she made some comment about having seen me upstairs and knowing the time of day she was referring to I must have been completely naked and, no doubt, sporting an erection.

I can't recall her exact words but she caught me off guard and I didn't know quite how to react to what she said. It was clear that she had caught sight of me doing something embarrassing and all I could do was say, "Sorry about that. I didn't mean for you to see me." Her response surprised and delighted me, she said, "That's alright, don't worry about it, I liked seeing you. Was your cock hard? I couldn't see too well, your hand was in the way."

I hesitated before answering. My wife would never had used such language and certainly would never have been so forward as to mention the word 'cock' so I blushed and stammered, "Um, I'm not sure. I was just getting dressed and I was...."

She quickly jumped in and said with a laugh, " .... Playing with yourself?"

I didn't know what else I could say that would sound like a convincing alternative explanation, so I just nodded and said, "Yeah."

"And did you finish?"

I looked at her in disbelief; what a question! I mumbled that I couldn't remember if I did or not (although I probably did) but my mumbling clearly didn't satisfy her as an answer as she then said, "Let me know the next time you're going to be up in your bedroom naked ... I want another look......"

What the hell? This was a surreal situation, the stuff of dreams. It got better, she said, "I don't need to peek through the bedroom window, you know. Why not ask me over some time when you're naked, are you busy tomorrow?"

My mind was in a turmoil and all I could think of was her fitness freak partner Sean, his ripped body and what damage his muscles could do to me if he caught me messing with his beautiful woman. She must have read my mind, for she said, "Sean said it would be OK if I checked you out. He knows I saw you already. He doesn't care in the least and tomorrow he will be going away to work so my day is clear, is tomorrow OK?"

That was enough reassurance for me, so although still nervous, I gave a weak nod and said that I would be happy for her to visit the next day and that I would leave the back gate open.

The next day dawned bright and sunny and it was late morning when Gina called my mobile to 'see if I was home'. Anticipating her call, I told her that I had taken my shower and had a late breakfast and that she was welcome to come over whenever it suited her. My heart began to beat faster as I put the phone down and waited for the knock on the door.

I was wearing just a robe, and could feel my cock harden when she did knock. I opened the door to see Gina in a top I hadn't seen before, a simple white blouse with a plunging neckline that revealed a delightful cleavage and the lace trim of her bra that left little to the imagination. If I had any question as to how interested she was in seeing me, her large nipples poking through her bra answered that.

We said our hellos as I invited her inside. I barely got the door closed and followed her into the kitchen, when she asked in a sultry voice I'd never heard from her, "Are you hard already?.I wanna see. Take your robe off."

My heart was pounding as I untied my robe and looked at her as she in turn was looking down waiting for me to expose myself to her. A wave of nerves swept through me as I took hold of both sides of my robe and slowly opened it and my erection came into view. Her eyes widened and I looked down at it with my heart beating so hard that it was causing my cock to lightly bounce as if it had a life of its own. I let my robe fall off my shoulders as Gina continued to gaze at my cock and I nonchalantly folded my robe to place it over the back of a nearby chair.

As Gina continued to gaze at my erection, she said, "You know, yours is the first cock I've seen since I've been with Sean. I like your cock; it's a lot bigger than his." With that, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it for a brief moment, then let go.

"Touch it for me", she instructed.

I did as she asked.

"Stroke it", she said.

I wrapped my fingers around my stiff shaft and began slowly pulling back and forth on my cock for her.

"Very nice", she purred, ".. nicer than Sean's"

I continued to softly wank for a few moments before she came closer to get a better look. She purred again as she reached out and caressed my balls. It felt heavenly and I was hoping that she would continue to play with me but was disappointed when she let go and said with a giggle, "What to do; what to do?"

She looked over my shoulder through to the sitting room where she spotted my desk. "I know, let's take a look at your computer. I want to see what things you look at when you play with yourself ... you do that, don't you?."

I didn't need to answer that question, I led her through to the desk where I sat down in the chair. She stood behind me with her hands resting on top of the chair and waited and watched as I booted up the machine. The computer's default is the home page of a nudist forum I belong to and the first thing she saw was my avatar, which even though she's seen me naked now, I was embarrassed to see was an image of my stiff dripping cock.

She squealed in mock horror, "Oh my God. What do you do here?"

I answered by saying," look at the website name". She peered closer at the name which left little to the imagination and said, "Hmm, I didn't need to ask, did I?"

She dragged another chair over to the desk, pushed me to one side to make room and said, "OK, give me the tour."

I clicked through a few screens and galleries and began to show her around the site and the type of pictures I enjoyed wanking to. She didn't say too much but I could hear her breath becoming shallow. Then in the manner to which I had now become accustomed she said, "Lean back and stroke your cock. I wanna check this out "

She leaned forward and took control of the mouse and as I started to masturbate I felt her left breast against my shoulder. She silently checked out the pictures then she clicked on some of my blog entries with people whom I had been in contact with. I let her read through some of the messages and it must have become clear to her that I had some past and present desires and fantasies that I had shared with men as well as women.

Surprisingly, none of this seemed to faze her, and she said matter-of-factly, "Your secret's safe with me." To emphasise her approval she gave my hand a light squeeze as I continued stroking before leaning directly over my cock and letting some saliva dribble down from her mouth right onto my cockhead. "Here. This should help."

I spread her warm spit around my cock, and it wasn't a stretch to imagine that it was Gina's mouth on me.

"What would you rather look at, cocks or boobs or maybe a nice hairy pussy?"

With no embarrassment, I said, "cocks."

"Where should we look?" she asked.

I quickly let go of my cock and went to a website that has tons of photos and videos of men masturbating. I relinquished the mouse and let her choose what she wanted to see and resumed stroking. She chose three consecutive short videos, of guys stroking their big cocks to orgasm and I shared her delight as we witnessed spurting climaxes.

It was then that I discovered that there is something very special about admitting to a woman, that I enjoy watching other men masturbate while masturbating myself. I closed my eyes and with the vision of the third video in mind I speeded up my stroking as Gina continued browsing the site. I started pushing two fingers from my left hand into my balls as I went faster still and I heard through my moans of pleasure Gina say, "C'mon, you can do it. Cum for me... Think about those big beautiful cocks."

She then moved my left hand away, and cupped my tightening balls. That was all it took, I groaned and started shooting my cum up onto my belly and chest.

After I finished, I opened my eyes to see her standing and looking down at me. She smiled and said, "That was nice. We'll have to do this again sometime."

She passed me a tissue from the conveniently placed box on the desk to clean up before abruptly leaving to go back home.

*****​

It was a couple of weeks later that the 'sometime' occurred. I had seen very little of either of them since her surprise visit but, no matter, it wasn't unusual for I knew them both to be busy people.

I was enjoying lounging around the house naked on a warm Saturday afternoon. I had enjoyed a leisurely start to the day and had taken time during my shower to shave my pubes as best I could and, inevitably, have a wank taking advantage of the silky foam that covered my hand and cock. Afterwards, I went about my day and I particularly enjoyed the smooth feeling around my cock and balls, which I imagined were hanging especially low this day.

I heard the back gate to the garden open but knowing the back door was locked I was relaxed about staying naked knowing that the curtains and shades would cover my modesty. The door handle rattled and then there was a knock. I peeked through the small curtain on the door and saw Gina about to knock a second time on the door so I opened it and before she could say anything invited her to come inside.

Her greeting was, "Well, you took your time!" before walking through the kitchen to go into the sitting room leaving me to close the door behind her. I followed her path and by the time I joined her she was already seated on the couch. She smiled as she gazed at my soft, but full, lightly bouncing penis. She was unperturbed by my nakedness and indeed complimented me on my appearance by saying, "Well, look at you. You're all clean down there!"

With that she reached out and touched my bare pubic area. "Very nice! I like it!" And as she pulled away, she very lightly ran her fingers down along my penis. It twitched, but didn't get hard.

"I love the way it feels. So nice and smooth, did you do this especially for me?"she said with a grin.

I confessed that I wasn't keen on body hair and that I like to shave it every so often.

"Whatever," she said, "God, I love it! You kind of look like a little boy now."

She reached out again and stroked her fingers around my cock before reaching below saying she wanted to feel my balls. I didn't object so she gently cupped them in the palm of her hand and lightly hefted them as if she was gauging their weight. She repeated this four times and I didn't have to tell her that I was liking what she was doing as my cock began rising and developed a pleasing semi-erection. She once again trailed her fingertips very lightly down my shaft and her eyes widened as my cock continued to swell in response to her touches.

This was going all to quickly for me and in an attempt of slowing things down I offered her something to drink. She stood up and, all while keeping her eyes on my cock, asked what I had.

"Do you like wine?"

"What's not to like? That'll do nicely."

I went to the fridge to take out the bottle Sauvignon Blanc I had opened the night before and as I was reaching for it, Gina come into the kitchen and started lightly patting my bare behind and rubbing circles on my butt with her finger. I paused taking out the bottle so that I could enjoy the attention and physical contact she was providing and I hardened a little more.

Gina giggled when I shivered and as I turned around after closing the door and she saw the affect she had produced, she laughed out loud. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess that, just like that, I can make you hard." With that, she reached out and properly wrapped her fingers around my cock for the first time and gave it a couple firm tugs and let go. Her warm soft fingers caused me to get completely hard and after her release my cock was sticking straight out, pointing at her. "See what I mean? It takes me quite a bit longer to make Sean get like that ... not that he gets anywhere as big as you."

I didn't know how to respond to that revelation so instead I took down two wine glasses and poured the wine and handed one to Gina.

We headed back to the lounge where we both sat down on the couch with her to my left sitting kind of sideways to be facing me the whole time, while I just sat with my erection pointing at the ceiling. It felt completely bizarre and I was struggling to come to terms with the situation. My mind was going all over the place and much to the apparent dismay of Gina my erection began to soften. That clearly did not impress her at all because once she saw I was going soft, she went straight to sex talk.

"What do you think about when you play with yourself?" she asked.

That question focussed my mind in the right direction and just hearing this attractive woman decide to talk about sexual things did the trick; my cock gave a twitch as I recalled the last thing that I had looked at on the computer

I decided to play it cool and take the conversation slowly, "I don't know. There's lots of stuff. I guess it depends on my mood."

"Like what, having sex? Do you imagine having sex with someone?"

"Not as often as you might think.", I replied. "I guess my most frequent fantasy would be pretty much what's going on here right now. Being naked in front of an attractive woman ...." I paused half-sentence. Grief, I didn't need her to suspect that I might be wanking with thoughts of her in mind!

"Attractive? You were going to say you think about me, weren't you? I see how you look at me. Don't think I haven't noticed. Do you jerk off thinking about me?"

There was no point in denying it so I confessed to her that she had frequently been in my fantasies and to prove it I began to harden again. I attempted to mitigate, saying, "I know I can't have you, I know that, but I can't help thinking of you when I stroke myself."

She didn't seem at all offended and she smirked as her nipples were now very evident as they pushed against her bra and top. (It was just like a scene in my fantasies of my favourite thing about Gina, how easily her nipples get hard.)

"Do you imagine fucking me? Tell me."

I blushed when I said, "Yes. I do. I think about what it would feel like to be inside you."

"What else do you think about?"

Totally committed to this confession, I told her, " ... and to have you suck me and to cum in your mouth." I couldn't look at her. I just looked down.

She could see I was now hard as a rock as her questions continued. "Last time, I was over here, we watched guys with big cocks jerking off. Do you think about cock?"

I couldn't look her in the face, I just nodded.

"Sucking cock?"

I nodded again and whispered, "Yes"

"I thought you might. Since we looked at those videos, I've actually imagined you sucking cock a few times. You look like you might like to try it. Maybe we ought invite Sean over sometime."

That remark caused me to ponder; was she saying that Sean was 'that way' inclined?

I then felt a coolness partway down my now stiff cock. The ceiling fan had caused a breeze that made me aware that I was oozing quite a bit of precum as it made its way down the underside of my cock. I couldn't help myself, without thinking, I did as I always do, I ran my index finger up my shaft to the head, gathered up what I could and brought it to my mouth. I sucked my finger and then was reminded I wasn't on my own when Gina said, "Oh my God! Let me do that!"

She leaned over and ran her finger along the same route as myself to the oozing knob of my cock and collected what I had left behind and put her finger in my mouth. As I sucked it clean, she said, wistfully, "I like seeing you do that. Sean doesn't do that so much, leastways, not in front of me..." She then took hold of my cock and pulled up on it a few times, milking more of the sweet nectar to fed me more and to taste it for herself.

"Mmm, that's yummy but I think it's time for you to properly play with yourself for me, don't you?"

She was in complete control and I was her willing follower. Without another word she stood up, took my hand and (with the knowledge of where to find it due to her peeping through her curtains) confidently led me upstairs to my bedroom. She pointed to my bed indicating that I should climb on and the only embarrassment that I felt was due to the fact that I hadn't tidied my room in anticipation of visitors!

If she noted that the bed was unmade then she had the good manners not to mention it, rather, she just sat alongside me, focussed her gaze on my cock and said, "Go ahead. Start stroking."

I did as I was told, I began slowly wanking and she licked her lips at the sight of me softly stroking a stiff cock The sightseeing wasn't all one way; as she looked at the swollen knob end which was once again streaming that sticky syrup, I was being treated to the sight of wonderful big hard nipples pressing through the fabric of her thin white top.

She must have noticed I was looking at her nipples for after she had leaned forward to give a brief caress to my balls she said, "Why don't I give you a little better view." With that she proceeded to unbutton her blouse and pulled it slightly back on her shoulders letting me see the straps of her white lacy bra. It also revealed that the bra was of the type that nursing mothers would wear for it had a fastener at the front nestled between the delightful cleavage that was now fully revealed to me.

CBruch
CBruch
188 Followers
12