My Neighbour Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that, do like what you see; is that better?"

I nodded and began to stroke a little faster.

"Shall I undo it; would that make it even better?"

She didn't wait for an answer, she teased me for a moment, then reached up with both hands, undid the clasp, cupping both her breasts and letting go slowly, making sure the cups stayed in place.

I held my breath and felt myself almost beginning to choke as one of my favourite masturbation fantasies began coming to life. I wanted to cum so badly but tried to make it last as long as I could, and enjoy the view.

Gina knew what she was doing, she was in complete control, enjoying the view of my hand going up and down for quite some time now. She continued to tease and told me to let go of my cock, which I did. She reached out which allowed the cups of her bra to fall away to her sides and then she grabbed my cock and spread more of my pre-cum, my continuous supply of self lubrication, all over the head and shaft, and started stroking away. She kept her focus on my cock; I kept mine on her now half-exposed tits as her stroking started to make her breasts sway slightly. As she settled in a pleasing rhythm stroking my cock I began to stroke her arm and slowly worked my hand up to her shoulder so that I could hook a finger around the bra strap. Eventually, I reached my goal and gave a slight tug to her top so it pulled it a little further off her shoulder. She smiled at my devious plan and clearly approved at what I was attempting to achieve, she slightly adjusted how she was sitting enough for her bra cups to open up and give me a clear view of her breasts and wonderful hard nipples. What a glorious sight.

Then it got even better. She said, "What the hell.", let go of my cock and in a flash pulled down her bra and top to her waist so that she was completely topless and let me have the full pleasure of seeing those magnificent tits in all their unfettered glory. My cock gave a twitch.

Without taking her gaze away from the object of her attention, she went back to stroking my cock, and then totally unprompted said those words that often in my fantasies I was hoping to hear, she said, "I want you to fuck me."

"What?!" I said.

"Not the way you're thinking. Have you got any lotion, hand cream or something?"

"Yeah."

"Then go get it."

I got up and went to the bathroom, my rigid, bobbing cock pointing the way, got a tub of hand cream from the cabinet and returned to the bedroom wondering what she was thinking of doing with the tub.

Gina stood up, looked approvingly at the tub I offered and said, "Turn around and face the bed."

I did so, and heard the sound of the tub lid being unscrewed and then a couple of seconds later the tub was tossed onto the bed. I then felt her press her body against my back, and wrap her arms around me. I was enjoying the feeling of her bare breasts and hard nipples against my back when I saw her hands appear in front of me, both covered with a good amount of cream from the tub she had discarded. She wrapped her left hand around my hard cock and just held it there, "Now fuck me ...."

I was confused so she gave me a little nudge with her hips causing my cock to slide just a little into her warm left hand. I immediately got the idea, and started to slowly thrust in and out of her static slippery left hand, ".... that's it, just like that, fuck me.", she purred. "Fuck me hard. Give it to me."

I started thrusting my cock into her hand as hard as I could, almost losing my balance a couple times, I was so turned on. She held me in place as I continued to fuck her hand. After a short while, she must have sensed the slightest bit of friction, because she replaced her left hand with her fully loaded right hand, and I started thrusting away again. "Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna be a good boy and cum for me?"

I was now going as fast as I could and I just started thinking about how I couldn't believe I had my cock in Gina's hand and her bare breasts were pressed up against me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." she whispered as she reached up with her left hand and pinched my left nipple hard. That was it. My body tensed, and the first stream of cum shot out of me onto the bed. I thrust into her hand again, and a second spurt hit the bed. I just stood still after that, as Gina took over and started stroking my cock as fast as she could as I squirted out some cum a couple more times.

"Good boy,"

I literally sank to my knees on the edge of the bed not knowing of having had a better orgasm that the one that was evidenced by the puddles of cum that now stained the bed covers.

I don't know how long it took me to calm my breath and regain my senses but it was long enough for me to hear the sound of the washbasin tap in the bathroom and to catch sight of Gina washing her hands. She had already adjusted her clothes so that once again the bra was in place with her blouse loosely covering her modesty.

She smiled when she saw me looking as she dried her hands and me struggling to get back to my feet. I felt a little foolish with her being fully dressed and me standing there naked with a semi-hard cock still dribbling the remains of my climax down my thigh but she didn't appear to be either fazed or upset at the sight. Indeed, she said that she had enjoyed giving me a nice time and something about that she intended to repeat the experience on a regular basis, "... if that's OK with you."

I told her I would think about it and would let her know!

******​

12