My Neighbour Girl

Story Info
Neighbour girl fucks me.
1k words
3.6
23.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbor girl

Hi friends, when I was 19 years old I was left alone at home.

My parents had to attend a marriage which was in another city.

Since I was getting bored, I found nothing else rather than watching porn after resisting a lot.

No sooner did I have the urge to masturbate cause I'd gotten a high sex drive, and, and I feel.

I went up to my bedroom, and I shut the windows and in front of a mirror I sat with my legs up against the mirror, drive, my asshole.

I inserted an old pen in my ass as it gives me a hard feeling when I reach the top. Soon I put my phone's volume too high and, I was teasing my dick.

But I didn't notice that though I had shut my window, I didn't bother to draw the curtains and my neighbor was watching me all the while and I saw it in the mirror.

She thought I didn't notice her. But I acted as if nothing happened and quickly grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom and I quickly put on my clothes and came out as if nothing happened.

I slipped into my drawing room and sat there thinking that I'm ruined.

I was scared whether I'm gonna be exposed. While I was thinking, I got a call from my neighbor on my landline.

I got scared whether it was Shannon and as she was very close to my mum.

I gathered up my courage and picked the receiver. To my surprise, it was wrong to speak. Lemme describe it as wrong going to Shannon's. One was my crush, and we had studied at the same college.

I knew she had a crush on me, but I never went further than talking to her. We used to quarrel a lot and me; we were enemies once.

But she had a bomb figure and her ass cheeks were just perfect!!!

She had a sweet voice that could melt anyone's heart. I used to lust forms, and, and her and also I had masturbated a few times by thinking about her.

Anyway, coming back to the call. She asked me, "how are you?"

I replied I was okay.

She giggled, and I was ashamed. But she said, "I saw what you were up to."

I begged her not to tell anyone. She said only if she allowed me to spend some time with her right now.

I agreed with her since I had no choice. She rang the bell. I opened the door for her and greeted her. She was blushing. I didn't know why.

But as soon as I shut the door, she climbed up on me and said "I saw what you did up in your room you naughty boy."

I started sweating, and I replied "what?"

She said, " Don't behave as if you are innocent, do what you were thinking of."

And she held my cock above my pants and drove me to my room. And pushed me on the bed and soon we had smooched each other.

Since I was horny I couldn't resist myself, and I reciprocated with joy. She loved it too; I guess.

I never knew she was such a naughty girl. She removed my pants and sucked over my underwear. And I moaned out loud. I removed her top and then I couldn't remove her bra.

She undid it herself. And there I saw the milkiest two big bombshells!! They were juicy.

I just jumped over them and licked them for a while. Then I removed her skirt and her pink panties.

She was damn wet. She removed my underwear, and I removed my t-shirt and we were naked in the next moment.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. I said to her, " have been dreaming all this while about having sex with you."

She said she already knew about it, and she too had fantasized about sleeping with me.

I went down on her and started licking her pussy. She moaned out louder. And I used all the tricks I knew about her.

She just loves it when I put my middle finger inside her vagina and with another hand, I was rubbing her clit.

Then we turned, and she started giving me a blowjob. I never knew she was so good at it.

She sucked it as if I'm her husband. I asked her, "where did you learn this from?"

She said, "Her bf had taught her all this during her 12-day trip to Manali."

We had been living alone for two days as his parents were attending a funeral in another state.

But we couldn't leave this chance. I asked her whether I could put it in. She said yes, but wasn't allowed to leave my cum inside her.

She quickly turned over, took a pillow, made herself comfy, and she guided my dick inside. She was certainly a gift to me.

She was so soft and hard you could never imagine. I started thrusting it in and she moaned like hell.

She said, "it's really painful at the start."

It was painful for me too. But we continued and after some time we were in a full swing.

But her moans made me harder on her as I get turned up easily when I hear the moans of a girl.

I thrust so hard that my bed had started making the squeaky noise and we were at our peaks.

I told her I'm going to blow up, but she was out of her control and she was continuously moaning, "Don't stop, fuck harder, don't you dare stop."

I couldn't even control myself. But as soon as I was close to orgasm, I removed my dick, and I blew my load on her boobs.

She tried to lick the last drop, but I was over.

Wein fell on the bed beside each other, kissing. I confessed my secret love for her.

She was one year older than me. But she agreed by saying that we would let no one know about us. After this, we tried sex in many places. Today we both are married and live a happy life with many fantasies like threesome, bondage, and many more.

Love you and thank you.