My Neighbour Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm fine," she responded in a heavy voice, wiping her tears off her eyes. She cleared her throat.

"Okay, pick up your things." I stood up and started grabbing all the things and stuffing them in our bags. Neha helped me with that. Her hands were shaking. "Have you ever climbed out of a window?" I asked her in the middle of our packing.

"Yeah, but not from the second floor," she replied timidly.

"It's pretty much the same. Just don't look down."

"Okay."

We changed into our jeans and shirts. It was cold outside, but the jacket would not be helpful with the climb, so we decided to wear our jackets once we were down. There were two heavy bags and each of us had to carry one, there was no way around it. I opened the window and looked down. The street was deserted. There was a pipe along the wall on the left side of the window; that was our way down. My only confusion was who should go first. The pipe didn't look strong enough for both of us together. It might even break with one of us. Finally, Neha said she should go first. I was hesitant about that but finally agreed. Neha tightened her bag on her shoulders and waist then looked out of the window. "Alright, this is it," she said. She didn't sound very confident.

"Wait," I stopped her. She looked back. "Do you think...," I hesitated.

"What?"

"Do you think it was a mistake?" I asked. Neha gave me a confused look. "When you came with me in my house, you know, when it all started."

Neha stood there, silently, probably wondering why I was asking about it now. She thought for a moment and then said, "Yeah, I guess. It was a mistake."

It literally broke my heart. I admired her honesty, but I was hoping for a different answer. It was the best thing that had happened to me and she considered it a mistake. I looked down as I felt kind of embarrassed standing there in that room.

"A mistake that I have never regretted making." Her soft voice broke the silence. She had walked closer to me. I was still looking down. She lifted her right hand and started adjusting my hair, which was hanging in front of my forehead, with her fingers. I looked up into her eyes. "Knowing that we would end up right here, I'd probably make that mistake again." With that she smoothly planted her lips on mine.

I embraced her in my arms and kissed her deeply. It was marvelous. She kissed me back. For that moment all our troubles seemed so far away that nothing could harm us. Neha broke the kiss for a breath and then started kissing me again.

After a few moments, our lips parted. Our heads were still leaning against each other. "It was hell of a first date kiss," said Neha as she moved her head back, still breathing heavily. I grabbed her head and pulled her back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidently, the pipe was pretty strong. Both of us climbed down safely and we were off on the road as quietly as possible. We decided to take the highway this time to get away from the town as far as possible and as soon as possible, and because it was pitch dark and all the other roads were so confusing. It would be even worse if we got lost in this unknown place. We must have ridden for like ten or fifteen kilometers when something suspicious happened. I noticed in my rearview mirror that there was a flashlight behind us constantly. It was clearly a four-wheeler, something like a SUV. I immediately assumed the worse but decided not to be impulsive about it. I gradually sped up to get some distance between us but confirming my suspicion, failed to do so. The follower was still behind maintaining the same distance. My irregular speeding alerted Neha too.

"What is it?" she whispered on my side.

"Something is following us, I think," I replied. "Don't look."

"Sorry, I already did. It's an SUV," she said.

"Is it police?" I didn't see any red light in my mirror.

"I don't think so."

"Hold tight!" I sped up further and tried to escape. Neha held me very tightly. There were a few layers of clothes and leather jackets between us, but I could still feel her warmth on my back. Somehow it was very mollifying in that moment of panic and cold. I drove more confidently, and we were able to get some distance away from the follower. The traffic was normal on the road and we had the advantage of the bike which was easier to maneuver between the lanes. Unfortunately, the place of advantage was reversed after a few kilometers. The road became curvy and strenuous, on top of that there were holes popping up here and there, which apparently wasn't much of a problem for the four-wheelers but we had to slow down. The SUV began to catch up with us. Sometimes it was right behind us. Neha was clutching me as tightly as she possibly could. There was an acute discomfort rising in my chest, maybe it was because of Neha's tight grip. I inhaled a huge chunk of air through my mouth, raising my shoulders and chest, only then I realised that I was so focused on my driving that I had forgotten to breathe. I didn't know it was humanly possible, but that is the best I could describe my situation.

Suddenly we found ourselves on a straight road which was relatively empty too. I knew it wasn't good news for us, so I twisted my accelerator to its limits. It wasn't enough. Within moments the SUV was moving right next to us on the left side. I turned to look at the driver; he was looking straight at me. His big red eyes pierced right through my soul. I was beginning to believe that it was over, and all this had been for nothing. All of a sudden the man in the SUV looked in front of him and pushed on his brakes with all his strength; there was a car in front of him. I saw that face receding back in the traffic as we streamlined forward. I tried to remember the face I had just seen. All I could recall was that he probably had a round face with chubby cheeks, a French-cut beard. He could be wearing a police uniform but I wasn't sure. The one thing which I could not forget which probably I wanted to forget, was his devilish eyes.

A glimmer of hope sparked in my heart when I saw the sign in front of me saying, "Tollbooth ahead 1 km".

"We are gonna make it," I nearly shouted in excitement; clearly, I was high on adrenaline.

"How?" Neha asked breaking her silence. I had totally forgotten about her except for her grip on my waist. I was so terrified by the situation that I never wondered what was going through her mind. Contrary to my previous experiences, she sounded pretty calm.

"The tollbooth," I replied. The tollbooth was only for four-wheelers and bigger vehicles and the two-wheelers could pass without even stopping. It would give us the chance we needed.

We needed to get off the highway, so I asked Neha to check on the map for any exits. I was careful enough to skip the first exit nearest to the toll. Fortunately, there was another exit not very far from the first one, so we took that one. Soon we were on a narrow but smooth road sandwiched between farms and trees. It was almost a full moon and the dew on the plants of wheat sparkled like diamonds in the moonlight and the dark road lit up with the reflection of the moonlight in contrast to all the greenery which surrounded it. We could see everything clearly even without the lights, but the best thing was that no one was following us anymore, at least for now. The road was totally empty except for us, so I turned the headlights off so we could enjoy the scenic beauty that we had wandered into. Everything shone like an eclectic mix of brilliant jewels in that silvery cold light that was falling from the heavens. But it all came at a cost which we weren't sure we could pay as the night grew colder and colder. My fingers were freezing inside the gloves. Neha moved her hands up to my chest and started rubbing it.

"It's so beautiful," she whispered on my left side. Her voice sounded tired and sleepy.

"Yeah, and freezing cold too," I added.

"You feel a lot calmer now. Back there I could feel your heart racing." She gently rubbed my chest where my heart was supposed to be.

"Well, I was pretty damned scared. Weren't you?" I asked.

"I was," she replied and then leaned her helmet on my shoulder.

As I rode along, I kept reanalyzing the event that had come to pass in the last few hours. Staying at that lodge was a mistake. Now they had our trail. But since we were not being followed anymore and I was beginning to relax, I realized why we decided to stay at the lodge in the first place- we hadn't slept for almost twenty-one hours now and most of it was spent riding on a bike. My eyelids began to feel heavy and the cold wasn't helping either. Neha was leaning on my shoulder half asleep. Eventually it became clear to me that we needed to stop and get some rest. But where?

After a couple of kilometers, we passed through a small bridge. I stopped in the middle of the bridge to check what it was. It was a narrow river, not more than fifty meters wide. I inspected carefully, there was a narrow footpath leading downward to the bank. I knew it would be relatively warmer near the river, so I decided to stop and get some rest here. Neha was still rubbing her eyes when I told her, "We are gonna go down at the riverbank and get some rest."

"Do you think it's safe?" she mumbled while yawning. That actually made me laugh. "What? What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing." I paused. "You look cute when you are sleepy." We mounted on the bike and headed on the footpath.

It was a bit warmer near the river, and the bike's engine was also radiating plenty of heat which was comforting. We unpacked our sleeping bags and found a place which was relatively dry from dew and slipped inside our sleeping bags. It was already two o'clock in the morning. I didn't want to stay at the river till the daylight breaks. Fortunately, since it was winter that gave us a window of roughly three and half hours.

"You know, it would be much warmer If we could fit inside a single bag," Neha said with a teasing smile. She rolled closer to me in her sleeping bag. I closed my eyes hoping the day would bring some better luck for us.

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a jarring sound, struggling to stretch my legs inside the sleeping bag. It was my alarm. As I was turning the alarm off, I realised Neha wasn't in her sleeping bag. She must have walked off somewhere. The dense morning fog which gleamed in the still present moonlight prevented me from seeing more than a few meters away. Then I heard some disturbance in the water which made me immediately jump out of the bag. After some inspection of my surroundings, I noticed Neha's backpack was half open, and her clothes were lying on the ground. As soon as I pieced it together, I ran towards the bank of the river. It was still very cold, and my breath looked like steam coming out of my mouth and nose.

I stood at the edge of the water observing what was both mesmerizing and terrifying to my eyes. In that freezing cold morning, Neha was in the water, floating on her back and had no clothes on her body, just her underwear. She was wearing a combo of a blue bra and panties. The little part of her body that was above the water's surface looked like it was on fire due to the steam coming out of it.

"Neha, what are you doing? It's freezing out here," I shouted from the edge.

Neha gently opened her eyes and stood up in the water. The river wasn't as deep as I had thought. Her breasts were peeking in and out of the water with each ripple. Her straight hair was wet and had collected into thick curly locks which mimicked the gentle waves in the water. "The water is actually warmer. You should come in," she shouted back.

"No, you come out." Those were wrong choices of words since she did come out and it was quite spectacular to watch her come out of the water as a mermaid. She walked up to me. I was hypnotized by the way she walked. She must be freezing but her face didn't show any sign of discomfort. She just smiled mischievously. Her body did react to the cold; she had goosebumps all over, her nipples had become pointy and poked out of her bra. Steam was coming out of her whole body. I was looking at her astounding beauty as she came closer. "Take off your clothes," she ordered.

"What?"

"Com'on hurry up, I'm freezing here."

I hesitantly removed my pants and t-shirt. She pulled me into the water. It was a bit warmer than outside. Neha was holding my hand and pulling me in, and I walked without any thought, just staring at her round asscheeks bouncing one over the other as she walked. The water had reached up to my thighs when Neha let go of my hand and dove forward, headfirst, which threw a big splash of water on my face. I was already wet, so I didn't see any point in turning back. I too dove behind her.

After awhile, the cold didn't seem to affect me that much, and I began to enjoy the water. But I was counting every second in the back of my head, I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. Neha seemed to be in no such hurry. She was fully enjoying herself so much so that she didn't even notice me staring at her as she played in the water. After a few minutes, I stood at a single place; the water was little above my chest to keep me warm. I watched Neha with an amazed sense. She looked so happy that it was painful to even ask her to stop. So, I kept watching.

After a while Neha noticed me staring at her but didn't react instantly. Then she turned to me, looked straight into my eyes. I never wished for such a wonderful moment in my life. She looked breathtakingly hot. I had no intention of taking my eyes off her. She started walking towards me. Suddenly the time I was counting didn't seem very important. She stood a few inches away from me and we stared into each other's eyes. We both were breathing deeply into the water. My eyes shifted to her lips and back to her eyes. I found my hands moving up and wrapping around her waist as the distance between our lips began to close. She grabbed the back of my head and pressed her soft lips onto mine.

All the troubles of the world seem to have dissolved between our tongues. I had only kissed Neha a few times before, but her lips were as fresh for me as I was kissing them for the first time. And yet I seem to know their movement, a familiar pace, the way she sucked my lower lips. It was all so wonderful. Our bodies were shaking but nobody had the time to think about the cold. It only made us kiss more passionately and hug each other more tightly.

I felt Neha's hands slithering across my chest; it had a little warmth that felt comforting. Then she moved it further down to my underwear. Only then I realised I had a full hard-on and I was already rubbing my penis on her crotch. She caressed my fully erect penis between her fingers. I involuntarily started pushing my pelvis into her hand.

After a few seconds of kissing me furiously, Neha pulled back, her pink lips, which had turned to stark red due to the cold and all the kissing, were stretched into a huge smile. She pulled me towards the shallower side where the water was just above our knees. She kissed my chest and went down on her knees, suddenly her fair face which was glowing in the lingering moonlight, was right in front of my penis. Her big dark eyes turned to my face as if to check if I was ready for what was coming.

"What are you doing?" I asked while fully aware of the fact that how stupid that question was. While I was comprehending my stupidity, another stupid sentence escaped my mouth, "You don't have to..."

"Just shut up," Neha interrupted smiling, "before I change my mind." Her red lips were shivering with cold or arousal, I wasn't sure which. She slowly pulled down my underwear. My penis was about to burst already. It was just a few inches from her lips. She grabbed the base of my penis and slowly moved her face closer. She looked up at me again, then took her tongue out and licked the tip with a flick, teasing me. My pelvis gave a sudden jerk in response as a moan escaped my mouth. She started smiling again. I never knew she was such a teaser. She stuck out her tongue again and licked the whole length of my penis from the base to the tip. I was already shaking with ecstasy of pleasure. I could feel the thumping of my heartbeat in my penis. Neha grabbed my penis with her hands and gently stroked it from top to bottom. Her eyes were fixed on mine the whole time.

My penis became harder and harder with each stroke. When Neha was done teasing, she finally parted her lips a little wider and wrapped them around the tip of my penis. The warmth of her mouth was overwhelming. I felt her tongue running over the underside of the crown of my cock several times causing a weakness in my knees. She then started probing my pee slit with her tongue, driving me wild. She slowly began to push her face forward and my penis began to disappear inside her mouth. I was inundated by the feelings of pleasure and arousal. Her eyes were wide open as she slid my whole penis into her warm mouth. The tip of my penis was hitting the back of her throat. It was thumping with my every heartbeat. She began to gently stroke my penis with her hands while sucking the upper half of it. Her tongue was also working its magic. My cock was covered with Neha's saliva allowing her lips to slide down my shaft easier. All the while she kept her big, round eyes fixed on my eyes. Her face looked so hot I was about to cum in any moment.

Neha started to pick up the pace causing my penis to become so hard. I thought if I didn't cum soon, it was going to burst. The locks of hair covered her face as she moved her face up and down around my penis. I cleared the locks of hair from her face and placed both my palms over her ears and cheeks. She was looking at me with her big dark eyes wide open. I realised I had started to thrust my pelvis into her face without even realising it.

After a few moments, my Kegel jerked into spasm as a stream of pleasure ran through my spine. "Neha, I'm cumming," I began to pull back as I said that. She didn't let go. She sucked my cock even harder and faster. All of a sudden I was no longer in control to do anything as I exploded into her mouth. I could feel my cock twitching, delivering spurt after spurt of my cum into Neha's mouth.

Neha's mouth was loaded with my cum with my penis still inside. I could feel the warmth and then suddenly I couldn't. I was so occupied with my orgasm I had no reaction about her swallowing it all.

Neha licked the tip of my penis then she looked up at me. I was awestruck by the look of her face; it was so naughty and sexy. She wiped the few drops of my cum from her chin with her index finger and licked it while looking at me. I was going mad because of the inner conflicts in my mind. On one hand she looked so cute and sexy I wanted to kiss all over her face, but on the other hand she just had my cum in her mouth. Eventually I couldn't stop myself and I bent down to kiss her hot moist lips. I grabbed her face between my palms but before I could plant my lips on her she pushed me into the water.

Neha started laughing as I fell into the water then she dove into the water away from me. I was so furiously provoked by her laughter that as soon as I planted my feet in water I ran after her. She ran to evade me, but the water slowed her down and she slipped into deeper water. I grabbed her by her waist. She started laughing and trying to escape from my grip. She failed. We both fell into the water again.

I finally managed to get a hold of her. She was laughing mischievously, but it only made me want to kiss her more and more. We swam to a shallower part of the river. I was standing in front of her, our faces only a few inches apart. Our eyes pierced each other. Finally, her laughter turned into a smile as she looked at me. I held her face, rubbing her cheeks with a slow motion of my thumbs. We were both shaking due to the cold. No words were spoken, only our gaze deepened and the gap between our lips closed. Our lips met and parted into a deep and passionate kiss.