My Neighbour Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neha placed her fingers into the back of my hair and brushed them as our tongues intertwined. Suddenly, I was overwhelmed by the feelings. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up without parting my lips from hers. She wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. Cold didn't seem to matter anymore. I was already hard. Again.

I put her down in the sand at the bank of the river. She was still half into the water. I leaned down to kiss her again, supporting my weight on my right hand. Neha inhaled deeply as I locked her mouth with mine. Her chest began to rise and fall with every breath. I pulled her panties down to her knees. She helped me take them off and we went back to kissing again. It was so intense; we were way past foreplay. "I want you inside me," she mumbled inside my mouth. I was eager to do that.

She pulled my tongue inside her mouth with all her strength with the excitement of penetration. With my hand around my cock, I slid it up and down between her lips getting my cock covered with her juices. Teasing her, I smacked her clit with my rock hard cock, and then I pushed it all in with a slow but single push. I broke the kiss to see if she was okay. She pulled my face back to kiss. I began to move my pelvis and she responded in a synchronised motion of her own. It was getting a little rough, but Neha seemed to enjoy it.

Everything went dark, I guess the moon had set or went under the clouds or something, or maybe I was unable to see in that overwhelming pleasure. Neha was moaning louder and louder as we began to move faster. Neha's fingernails dug into my back and she bit my lower lip. Her pinky clenched around my penis like a vise as her whole body arched up with her heels digging into my butt as she went into spasm. She let out a deep grunt releasing my lips and sinking back to the ground. She had a huge orgasm. I was nowhere near mine. I thought it wasn't humanly possible. I slowed down to let her enjoy the pleasure. That's when she pulled my face closer and whispered between her heavy breathing, "Don't stop." I obeyed.

After a few more minutes, I was closing in on my climax when Neha burst into a second orgasm. Her whole body was stiff with pleasure, her face had turned pinkish red. She was breathing in pulses when I finally came with a huge cramp in my Kegel. It was so intense I couldn't hold it back but let out a deep grunt of my own. I felt my cock throbbing, flooding Neha's love tunnel with spurt after spurt of my sperm. I was so drained that I almost fell on top of Neha. Our eyes met once again, and I saw how happy she looked. She was smiling with her lips turned up from ear to ear. I couldn't stop but feel proud for being the reason for her smile. I kissed her smooth lips. "I didn't know you could do that," she mumbled with a huge smile.

"I didn't know either," I replied and kissed her.

When we finally caught our breaths, the cold began to sink in again. It was dawn already and darkness began to fade into a dim light. The fog was thick and rested like a black sheet on the river. We were still inside the water. I saw the steam coming out of Neha's face. Her lips were shaking with cold. I got up and ran to our backpacks. I brought back two towels. "We should get dressed or we might fall sick in this cold." I was really worried about that; I felt guilty for being so stupid. Neha saw my face and probably understood what I was thinking. She got out of the water and wrapped herself in a towel.

It was almost morning when we were all dressed up and ready to go. Neha was combing the sand out of her hair when I ran to the bank of the river to grab our wet clothes. I wasn't planning on staying there for long. Besides, we were in dire need of some hot and energetic beverages after all the hard work we had been through.

"I think we lost our underwear," I said while grabbing our clothes. I was waiting for some funny response since Neha had been in a pretty good mood since we woke up. No response came. I thought she didn't hear me, so I turned around to see her while repeating my words, "Neha, I think we lost our und-"

My jaw dropped at the sight that was in front of me. Neha was standing still almost fifteen meters away from me, her face had a grave seriousness that had stopped me from completing my sentence. Before I could contemplate why her expression was so out of place, a face emerged from behind her head. The face that had haunted me all night, in my dreams. Almost at the same time a black pistol emerged from her right side that left my jaw hanging. It was the same man who was following us in the SUV. He wrapped his left arm around Neha's neck, grabbing her tight, while his right hand had a pistol which was pointed at me.

My hands floated above my head at the sight of the handgun pointed at me. That was the only response I could remember from all the action movies I had seen. I was wondering if he would take it as a surrender and speak something or maybe he intends to kill me right away. Neither of those things happened for a while. He stared at me with his red eyes like a devil. Neha had a dead face. I couldn't read what she was feeling. The rise and fall of her chest indicated she was afraid. I wished there was some way I could fix this situation into our favour, but that handgun was a checkmate.

After a moment I began to think he was just threatening me with the gun, and he didn't exactly mean to shoot me. So, with a little hesitation, I took a step towards Neha while keeping my eyes fixed on the man standing behind her and the gun that he was holding. Before my foot could land on the ground, a growling voice broke, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I retraced my foot back to where it was before. "If you move so much as a finger, I will blow your fucking head off like a fucking pumpkin. I was a state champion. It's been a long time, but I dare you to test me."

First of all, I was already sold on the threat of him killing me. I didn't need that detailed verbal threat. And second, champion of what?

"You mean state champion of shooting."

People respond differently in fear and I have seen most of those responses in movies, especially the stupid ones. I guess mine was 'exegesis'. The man looked at me with a confused face. There was no reaction on Neha's face. I realised that was stupid and she wouldn't be impressed by it. Focusing on important things like the man with the gun, I saw his face turning from confused to furious. "Yeah, shooting, you dumbfuck. I mean who is this idiot?" he asked, looking at Neha like he knew her already. He quickly fixed his eyes back on me. Neha didn't respond.

"Alright," the man said, composing himself. He grabbed Neha's chin by his left hand and started rubbing her cheek with his thumb. I was boiling with anger from inside. "I'm gonna ask some questions, and you are gonna start answering them. Is that right?"

There was no response.

"I asked, is that right?" The man burst into anger that shook Neha. She looked really terrified when she nodded yes to his question. I felt so helpless.

He squeezed his fingers on Neha's jaw real tight, her lips curled and parted. I could see the pain in her eyes. "I need you to speak up. Is that a yes or no?" His eyes were fixed on me the whole time.

"Yes," Neha mumbled.

"I know who you are. The whole state police have lost their sleep looking for you. Now who is this idiot? Is he helping you?" The man's voice was a little gentler this time. He released his grip on her jaw to let her speak clearly.

"He..., he...," Neha stuttered. I wanted to intervene, but I felt like I had lost all the words. My mind instantly went to the probable consequences of him finding out who I was.

"Okay, I don't got all day to chitchat, so how about I shoot this prick right now and take you to your loving husband."

"Nooo! He is nobody. Just some guy I asked for a lift," Neha replied in a single breath fearing he might actually do it. She was trying to save me but was it worth it?

"So, some random guy gave you a lift. How convenient!"

"Actually he is an asshole," Neha responded. That was a little uncalled for. "He only helped me because he wanted some payback," Neha spoke strongly this time. I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. The anger boiled into her eyes as she stared at me. Was she really angry at me or was it just some good acting?

"Payback!" the man repeated the word, then slowly his expression changed into a smile. I guess he finally noticed the wet clothes in my hand and added two plus two. "You horny son of a bitch!" the man said, looking at me with a grin on his face. There was a hint of admiration and envy in his eye.

I so wanted to tell him that I was so not that guy, but I think maybe it was the gun or maybe the awesome sex in the morning that stupid things kept coming out of my mouth one after another.

"Whole state police!" The words escape out of nowhere. I guess I was still stuck at the remark he made earlier. I mean how big of a deal Neha's husband is that the whole state police would fall in line to look for his wife.

The man looked at me with a subtle smile and said, "Every time you open your mouth, it makes me want to shoot you in the face." I could see he was enjoying this very much. "I admit, judging from last night, you drive like a pro and this whole payback thing was a pretty sly move, but beyond that, you look like a retard to me." I had no response to that. I actually agreed with the man that I did sound like a retard. The man continued, "Did she tell you? If her husband found out that you even touched a single hair of hers, he would make you beg him to kill you."

"He would also cut off your hand for touching my face like this," said Neha, jerking her face off his grip. For a moment I thought that was stupid of her, after all he was holding a gun. But I noticed the man took the threat quite seriously. He didn't try to grab her back. I could see the nervousness on his face. "Who the fuck is her husband" I thought fortunately not out loud this time.

"Enough already," the man responded, trying to hide his obvious fear. "It's been three goddamn days, every fucking officer, all the fucking MLAs (Member of Legislative assembly) of state has been up our ass and for what, some family drama. You know, I have a family with a whole lot of its own drama. I haven't seen my kids for three days."

I finally snapped. "What the hell are you talking about? What do these politicians have to do with this girl?" I don't know why I called her 'this girl' instead of calling her by name. I guess subconsciously I was playing along with Neha's story. It seemed like a pointless question though because from his face it looked like another series of ridicules and threats were in order.

"You dumbass. Do you have any idea who this girl is? Well I guess when it comes to pussy, dumbasses like you don't like to ask questions, do they?"

Now that hurt because it was kind of true. I didn't know anything about Neha's past, and I did come for her because she was hot.

"You know how winning an election requires both money and muscle. While the guy sitting in the chair had the money, this girl's husband was the muscle. Let's just say this guy takes care of people who don't fall in line." The man paused for a moment to let that sink in my dumb head. "Sick people like him, you know," he spoke again, "are often very obsessed about collecting trophies. Now you have put a dent on his favourite trophy, so just start counting the hours you have left.

I looked at Neha and my face was like, "what the hell Neha? That was a necessary piece of information that you could have told me." She probably didn't understand it. I had found out more about Neha in the last five minutes than I did in the last four days. This guy liked to talk.

"I think we have had a good little chit-chat," said the man. "Now it's time I took you both to your husband." He pulled out handcuffs with his left hand. I noticed his gun was loosely held in his right.

"You can take me to that devil, I won't resist. Just let this idiot go," ordered Neha with no hesitations.

My jaw hung open as I stood shocked beyond my senses. This whole time I thought she was stalling because she had a plan. I mean a better plan. I stared at her impatiently, but she never even looked at me once. I was hoping for some sort of indication about what she was thinking. Got none.

The policeman laughed. "Not that I mind you resisting," he said. "Resist all you want. I'm putting both of you in the trunk of my car. But I am curious why you are trying to save him? Are you in love with him now?" The policeman twisted her hands behind her back to cuff her.

The question made my face riddled with emotions and feeling that we had shared in our short adventure. In that lodge room, I had promised to keep her safe. I wanted to save her, I wanted to be brave for her. And here she was, saving my life by forsaking her own. But those emotions were instantly shot down.

Neha looked at me with a cold gaze. A small chunk of air escaped from the side of her lips as she smiled on the ridiculousness of that question. "He is a horny amateur. I have used him for my benefit and now he is useless. But he did help me, and he doesn't deserve to die for that."

Coming from Neha those words pierced through me like bullets. I had considered the situation many times and Toto had mentioned it straight. "She is using you," he had said on the phone but that didn't have the same effect as it did when I heard it from Neha herself. I felt like a fool standing in front of a gun for no reason but my stupidity.

"You see what you get when you run blindly after hot pussy." The policeman looked at me with pity, and I could tell it was a genuine expression. I was staring at Neha in disbelief and she gave me the coldest look any girl had possibly given me. All those insecurities that haunted me through my teenage came rushing back. "That's very kind of you, ma'am," the man said sarcastically as he turned to face Neha, "but I cannot let him go. He has only two options, either I take him with us, and your husband will kill him slowly or I shoot him right now." The man pointed the gun at me to shoot.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear the first time," said Neha who was now cuffed with her hands behind her back. She was now standing by his side. It was kind of funny that out of two men and a woman, one man was holding a gun, the second standing at the other end of it and it was the woman in handcuffs who was dominating the conversation. "I've lived with my loving husband for almost three years now," Neha continued. "In this small interval, several times," she pressed the words, "several times, he almost beat me to death. So now you are taking me back to him and to my certain death. That's on your conscience. And I understand you don't have a choice in this but this boy," she said "boy," like I was a child who had walked into an adult conversation. "Now this boy will have to die just because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. You want that on your conscience too?"

Merely listening to her words about her husband sent chills up my spine. I could see that her reaction at the railway station was totally justified. The man listened to Neha while he kept his gaze fixed at me. I was still at the other end of the handgun.

"While you contemplate on that, think about this," Neha continued. "In all that beating, he didn't leave a single mark on my body. So, you were probably right that I am his trophy. He loves me obsessively. Not as a person, not even as a pet, but as a trophy and that gives me some power. The power that I can abuse to make your life very miserable. So, listen to me when I say the words again. Let this boy go and I will come with you willingly."

The policeman nodded. I could see the effect Neha's words had on him, right on his face. "Alright," said the man, calming himself down. "Give me your phone," he said to me.

"What! Why?" I was still thinking about Neha's little speech. I had asked her more than one time about her husband but she always evaded the question by changing the topic. Now she had talked about it in the worst of circumstances.

"So you wouldn't call anyone on us." The man sounded annoyed with my stupid question.

Who was I gonna inform? He was the police and he already mentioned the government itself had ordered him to find Neha. I was about to argue when I heard Neha shout, "Just give him your goddamn phone. Do you wanna live or not?"

I looked at Neha with my eyes full of all the hatred I could gather for that pretty face of her. "Why is she doing this? I get that she is trying to save me, but does she have to be hurtful and mean about it? Now I sound like a girl. Just shut up." I was having a conversation with myself as I took my phone out of my pocket. I intentionally threw it away from him where the grass was denser.

The man looked at me annoyed up to his limits. His face clearly showed how much he resisted the urge to shoot me. He looked at Neha and then back at me. Finally, he decided to let it slide and walked sideways towards the grass where the phone had landed keeping his eyes on me. Finally, he made the move which I was praying for. He took his eyes off me and bent down to pick up the phone. If there was ever going to be a chance to get control of this situation, this was it. I ran with all my might towards him. I had it all planned. I would plunge my shoulder in his fat stomach and pin him to the ground. And before he could react, I would knock the gun off his hand. That was pretty much it.

Like all the plans in my life, it didn't go as planned. The distance was too much, and the man was quicker than I thought. I was halfway when he noticed my running. He moved his arm holding the gun in an arc and his face told me that he had pulled the trigger. I heard Neha scream, "Noooooo!" which dissolved into a 'bang' as I tried to duck.

Next thing I remember was me lying on the ground. There was a burning sensation on the left side of my head. The policeman was sitting on top of me with his gun right between my eyes. I saw the man on top of me speak something, but I couldn't hear him. Neha was screaming something, but I couldn't hear her either. I was actually in bliss because her words haven't been very ameliorating lately. I looked at her lovely face probably for the last time as I phased out into the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Did he have an accident?"

"I clearly heard an AK47."

"Maybe it was the sound of this bike backfiring."

I woke up surrounded by a bunch of heads hovering over me. They were some local kids who probably came there for a morning swim. I sat up with a jerk and the kids moved away. My head hurt like a mother fucker.

The first thing I looked for was Neha. I didn't see her. She was gone. Toto's bike was still there. I felt the burning sensation in my head again. I moved my hand to my head. There was significant swelling and right in the middle of it there was a straight line made by the blood clotting stretching from the side of my eye to the back of my head.

Amidst all that pain, it still hurt that Neha left me like that. I hated her. I hated her for saying she used me and now I wasn't useful anymore. It felt like she meant those words. I hated her for sacrificing herself to save me. We were in this together, or so I thought. I was so angry, it hurt my head even more. But more than anything, I hated myself for being so stupid, jumping into her business without knowing anything. I was angry at myself for failing to keep that promise that I will keep her safe.

What was I supposed to do now? 'Should I go back to home? Should I try to find her? Where would I begin?' I felt so lost. Tears rolled down from my eyes. All the children sat there surrounding me as I cried. I could hear some were giggling, hiding their faces. I didn't care.