My Neighbour, Soon to be Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
A teen reprograms her neighbour to become her lover.
2.2k words
4.58
24.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks.

It's taken me three weeks to come to terms with what Jacob revealed in our session together.

In those three weeks, I've spent at least seven days crying, another seven days avoiding my mother, and the remaining seven doing what I do best...sleuthing.

I'd managed to avoid Jacob during that time but, as I lived with my mother, I wasn't so lucky to avoid her. She'd picked up that something was amiss based on me trying to spend as little time with her as possible. But I'd had the perfect excuse.

I told her I had to study.

It wasn't a lie.

I was busy studying...studying every movement she and Jacob made.

I'd figured that they got together when both me and his wife, Julia, were not home.

That was almost every day of the week except Wednesday. I had Wednesdays off and, of course, the weekend. That meant I had to find out when Julia left for her goodwill adventures.

That wasn't as hard as I'd imagined. Setting up my laptop webcam to record all day, I aimed the camera at Jacob's front door for an entire week.

Julia left the house every day except Tuesday, which meant Mom and Jacob—ugh, the thought if it still makes me feel sick—met up on either Monday, Thursday, or Friday.

I figured it couldn't be on Mondays. The hospital was too busy on those days. So my mother would probably not have the time.

The problem is, my camera didn't catch her entering his house on any of the three days. Actually, the camera didn't catch her going anywhere near his place.

Unless...

Unless they did the deed here.

I paced my bedroom floor, my fingers in my mouth as I bit away at my nails.

Today was Thursday. Unknown to my mother, I'd skipped school to stay home and do more sleuthing. I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Not to mention, my professor was constantly picking on me for some unknown reason.

I had a mind to tell him that his opinion on whether I got the course material was completely incorrect. I'd more than gotten it. I'd fucking mastered it. I still couldn't believe how easy it was to put Jacob under. Either my professor was bogus and didn't know what he was saying, or he had some other agenda.

I pushed that to the back of my mind and concentrated on the present.

So far, both my mother and Jacob had left for work and I was beginning to think this was another wasted day. At least, if nothing happened today then they definitely hooked up on Fridays. That would mean skipping school tomorrow too then.

It was almost just after midday when I heard a car door shut.

Darting to the window, I peeked through the curtains, making sure I was not seen. It was mom.

Why the hell was she home so early?

Darting away from the window, I stood panicked for a few seconds, unsure of what to do. As her keys jingled in the doorknob, I bolted down the corridor and into her room.

Shit.

Why didn't I go to my room? I should have thought this through. I almost fell over my own legs as I rushed over to her closet and slipped inside, just seconds before I heard the door open.

My heart was beating so hard, I could hear my pulse in my ears.

What the hell was I really doing? If I got caught now, there was literally no excuse that would make sense. And what if none of this was actually true? I'd taken something I heard from a man's subconscious and believed it as truth. For all I know, he could have been recounting a fantasy or a dream. My camera had picked up nothing for a week.

What if I was wrong?

I started biting my nails again as all the possibilities ran through my head. This had better not go south.

I was having second thoughts but I couldn't back out now. I could hear that my mother had already entered the house.

"Layla?" I heard her call my name from the living from then, following the sound of keys falling on the center table.

My heart skipped a beat.

Why was she calling me?

Did she know I was home?

Shit.

"Layla?" Her voice sounded louder and I realized she was heading to the bedroom.

Shit.

She knew I was home.

I'd messed up.

I was just about to reveal myself when she walked into the bedroom and loosened her hair. She was still dressed in her nurse's uniform but she was already releasing the buttons. She looked different. Happy?

And there was something else.

She was humming.

She was humming?

I paused, my hand poised on the closet door.

Mom never hummed.

I perked my ears to catch the tune and frowned when I figured what it was. It was undeniable.

All around the Mulberry Bush,

The monkey chased the weasel.

The monkey stopped to pull up his sock,

Pop! goes the weasel

I was trying to figure out why she was humming that of all things when the doorbell rang and made me jump. Luckily, this part of the closet only had a stack of quilts and not hangars because my sudden movement would have caused a racket. I breathed a slow sigh of relief and made a mental note to be more careful.

My heart was thumping in my chest.

I was playing a dangerous game.

I watched through the slits in the closet door as my mother grinned and headed out of the room. A few seconds later I heard the front door close. It didn't sound like she was with anyone. Who'd rung the bell then?

This was all too weird.

It was only as the footsteps neared that I heard the deep rumble of a male voice speaking low and I froze.

I knew that voice.

I fucking knew that voice.

I'd dreamt about that voice.

I'd masturbated to the sound of that voice in my head.

It felt like someone had my heart in their hand and was squeezing it painstakingly slowly.

"You checked if Layla is home?" Jacob whispered as he entered the bedroom behind my mother.

"As always," she smiled and turned to face him. I swear, it was only the shock of realizing this was really happening that kept me from vaulting from my hiding spot and slapping that smile from her face.

Yes.

When it came to Jacob, I would fucking fight my own mother.

God-fucking-dammit.

I tried to control my breathing. My pulse was rushing in my ears so hard I could hardly hear what they were saying.

My mother giggled at something Jacob said before wrapping her arms around his neck. As Jacob dipped his head to her lips, the hands squeezed around my heart again, constricting around it, killing me from the inside.

Their kiss started slow and picked up pace in seconds. He was kissing her as if he wanted to devour her, grasping her head in his hands and pulling her into him and my mother was moaning into his mouth as if she'd never been kissed before.

I didn't realize I was crying till I felt the water run down my hands. I has frozen with my fingers in my mouth although the nails for biting were long gone.

I gulped at they walked haphazardly to the bed, entangled in each other's arms as they stripped each other's clothes off.

"Fuck, Maria," Jacob mumbled between kisses. "I've been waiting all week for this."

"Me too." She stripped off his shirt and it hit the floor, revealing his toned back. Next was her nurse's uniform, which Jacob pulled over her head and deposited in the floor by his shirt. She was in her underwear now and I found myself staring.

My mother was gorgeous.

It was like looking in a time portal at an older version of myself.

She even had the same line of freckles that ran between her breasts.

I was pulled from my musing as Jacob grabbed her breasts, palming the big round mounds in his hands as he groaned.

It was the most deliciously sexy sound I had ever heard.

My clit throbbed.

He pushed my mother onto the bed and she fell with a giggle and a yelp.

The foot of the bed was facing the closet where I hid and I momentarily lost sight of her beyond the quilt but that didn't matter. My eyes were now glued on Jacob as he unbuckled the belt from his waist, widening as his pants slid from his hips inch by inch.

He was pulling his boxers off at the same time and I felt myself getting moist with anticipation. I'd all but forgotten about my mother. All I wanted to see was the one thing that had started my obsession in the first place.

I wanted to see his cock.

I could feel my hot breath against my fingers as another form of moisture ran over them. Drool.

I was fucking drooling.

His curly dark hair appeared first and I bit my bottom lip. A growing tension had begun down low and my clit throbbed again.

Then I saw it and I swear I heard angels singing. A thick shaft appeared next, dark hair curling at it's base, followed by a pronounced mushroom as his cock bobbed free above his heavy hanging balls.

I bit down hard on my lip. The pain was immediate and mildly distracting. It was all I could do to prevent myself from moaning from the surge of pleasure that came from the sight in front of me.

His cock was everything I'd remembered and more.

It was fucking perfect.

Long. Thick. And beautiful.

I wanted to touch it. Taste it. Feel it deep inside me.

I cupped my mound through my jeans as my clit throbbed again.

Jacob held his shaft in his hand and massaged it for a few seconds as he licked his lips. He was looking at my mother as he did that but I still couldn't see what she was doing.

Next thing I knew, Jacob was kneeling by the side of the bed. Using one hand to massage his growing erection, he used the other to spread my mother's legs apart.

I watched with growing tension within me as he dipped his face into her crotch and inhaled deeply.

"Mmm," he moaned. "My sweet Maria."

For some reason, his mention of my mother's name had no effect on me. I was too caught up in what he was doing. And, instead of the anger I'd felt towards her just moments before, I felt another strange emotion I could not yet define.

My mother's black lace underwear slipped down her legs next and Jacob nuzzled his face into her once again.

The first of my mother's moans reached my ears next before the second most glorious sound hit me. His slurps of her cunt were slow at first then, as he worked more saliva over her clit, they became louder and louder.

The wet sucking sounds seemed to bounce off the walls and into the closet, directly at me, and I bit down hard on my lip again.

I wanted it.

I fucking wanted his mouth sucking on my clit like that. I couldn't help it now, I slipped my hand down the waist of my jeans and, as my fingers hit my throbbing bud, I inhaled sharply.

Darting me eyes to the bed, I was relieved they were too preoccupied to notice the sound.

My pussy was so moist, my fingers slid along my lips freely. I hadn't realized I'd gotten so wet. I held back a moan as Jacob groaned into my mother's pussy, lifting her hips above his head.

My imagination took over then.

That was me on that bed.

Those were my hips he was lifting.

That was my pussy in his mouth.

My mother moaned and writhed into his face.

"Mmm," Jacob muttered, "you like that don't you?"

"Ohhh, yes, daddy," my mother squealed.

I paused momentarily but i didn't have time to think about what she'd called him because their exchange continued.

"Push that pussy into my mouth."

"Mmm daddy, yes." My mother complied, thrusting her hips forward. "You like how I taste daddy?"

"Ohhh fuck yes, baby."

Oh fuck.

That was hot.

I slipped one finger then another inside me.

I wanted that.

I wanted to writhe on Jacob's face and fucking call him daddy.

Big daddy.

My big daddy.

Jacob's hand on his cock increased in tempo as he slid his hand over it with long, repeated strokes. He was fully hard and a long string of precum glistened from his tip to his leg where it fell.

I stared at it and licked my lips. The urge to stick my tongue out and taste it was almost unbearable.

I closed my eyes for a second as a surge of pleasure made me shiver.

"Oh Jacob, I'm coming!" My mother screamed.

"Mmm," Jacob mumbled into her mound.

She muffled her screams into the quilt as she thrashed around but Jacob didn't stop, holding her in place as he sucked the last of her juices into his mouth.

When he finally lifted his head, Jacob's lips glistened from her wetness.

Agonizingly slowly, he licked his lips and the corners of his eyes crinkled.

"You look all spent, Maria."

My mother mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"You want more?"

"Yes," my mother groaned.

"Yes," I whispered silently.