All Comments on 'My Nephew Got into My Knickers'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
path41path41over 3 years ago
nay

to much useless info. Long winded story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Length

Too long without erotic scenes. Much ado about nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars

Despite the few descriptions of physical activity that are implausible; this is a very well written tale that holds attention without a 'sex-fest' every 5th paragraph. The background stories, character depth and interwoven humor (yes, the American spelling) are great. I was carried along so well, I was compelled to click up Google Maps to further enhance my reading. Bravo! Thank you!

fisheronefisheroneover 3 years ago
Well written

I like the fact both controlled their actions to the appropriate times. Both were adults and neither were taken advantage of. Aunt getting needed attention and nephew learning the art of making love for his future bride. I would have liked another few pages taking him through college and meeting the future bride. I am wondering if Aunts ex-husband or her brother get drunk and impregnate Rhonda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bla Bla

Too long

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago
8 pages

Eight pages too long. Pure crap.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

The lead up and back story while informative were a bit too much for this kind of story. I thought using condoms was tacky when there is a plan B available or she could have an IUD inserted. The sex would be so much better if he filled her pussy with cum. I hope you will write some more of this story and perhaps they will marry and raise more babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To much information

We don’t need your life history

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Good Story

Yes, a good story but a bit long. Please find an editor or at least review a little better. The travelogue was okay but too rambling and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting try to push political ideas.

Never got to the sex part, the writers' need to push in terms like "climate change dogma" turned me away long before that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

I loved the political ideas. I'm so tired of left wing liberals and their nonsense. the only thing I didn't like was the condoms and no baby.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What do Easter Eggs look like in a story?

RetroFanRetroFanover 3 years agoAuthor
Easter Eggs

Thanks for reading my story and to those who left positive comments I'm glad you liked the story.

The Easter Eggs in this story are references to seven of my other stories that take place in Australia and setting them all in the same universe.

Can you find the hidden Easter Eggs? Let me know, and I'll post the details at the weekend.

RetroFan

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

great story

chris73170chris73170over 3 years ago
loved it

are you from australia? i will have to read your other stories now

RetroFanRetroFanover 3 years agoAuthor
Easter Eggs Revealed

If anybody noticed the seven Easter Eggs in this story nobody commented on them, so here they are. The main character and narrator in this story Emily has encountered a number of characters from some of my other Australian stories as follows:

Cute Celebrity Chloe Comes To Stay - Emily was on a TV show in Melbourne as a child/teenager and had a friend named Holly, who went to act on a soap opera called 'Sea Breeze'. Chloe Connors, the main character in Cute Celebrity Chloe which is set in Geelong in 1994 was on this (fictional) Aussie soap and Emily says she met Chloe in person.

The Mystery of Melissa - One of the older girls on the TV show Emily was on was Tanya, who went on to be a co-host on a children's TV block called 'Don't Sleep In On Saturday' in Queensland in the early 1990s. Tanya was a co-host of Melissa from 'The Mystery of Melissa'.

Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard - Emily recounts being up-skirted at age 18 by a fat pervy older guy while walking up some stairs, and the man's irate wife screams at him about it. The guy who pervs up Emily's skirt years earlier is Uncle Merv from 'Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard' and his wife is Rose, and they are from 'Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard' which is set in Sydney in 1980, 'Merv the Perv' clearly still up to his old tricks when on holidays in Melbourne.

The Unsuitable Girlfriends - Emily's woke sister, brother-in-law and daughter had created problems at a farm as part of a tour while on holiday in Adelaide to Cody's despair. The name of the farm is Jacaranda Tree Farm, and this is the farm from 'The Unsuitable Girlfriends', a Christmas story set in South Australia

My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister - Emily and Cody watch and old politically incorrect movie, and Emily tells Cody about how she saw the movie in the cinema in 1999 and how a bossy girl also named Emily went off her head about the film, made a scene in the cinema and ordered her boyfriend out, the other couple with them not knowing what to do. This movie and scene also appear in 'My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister' and that story narrator Sean is the guy from the other couple.

Sexy Savannah From Number 9 - Emily recalls attending her brother's junior football matches at a girl, where a loud Italian man would yell at and belittle his son Dino. These are Dino Stefani and his overbearing stentorian father Salvatore Stefani, both characters from 'Sexy Savannah From Number 9'.

My Gay Friend's Hot Mum - Emily works with a gay man called Josh who has a flighty and embarrassing mother Chelsea and a female best friend Sophie. Josh, Sophie and Chelsea are all characters from 'My Gay Friend's Hot Mum' which takes place in Melbourne in 1996, Sophie the narrator of that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too slow to spin a tale

Too much delay in reaching the main. Too many characters and too much of a history class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There's no way this takes 8 pages

Hard to get through. Not worth it by thsCe end.

AdrianicusAdrianicusover 3 years ago
Good story but

I liked the story but there was a lot before the pay off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
politics

so this is a sex site not a political site go spout your views on one of them i read 2 pages before I realized I was probably gonna read 3 or 4 more of you pushing your political views on us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hi ,i loved it ,but a little long.had me going really good .there must be a follow up where Emily goes on the pill and fucks the devil out of Cody .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

went a long way to go nowhere. I guess that's just like driving in Western Australia, but it's 15 minutes of my life I will never get back. My own fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good storyline, with engaging slow build up. Thoroughly enjoyed the read. Looking forward to your next contribution with great interest.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

I liked the story, it seemed to go on a little long on political commentary. I feel like this story could be extended, you have a lot to offer and work with. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too political. Harping on left wing wokeness beyond all reasonability. Well written and I have liked most of your stuff that I have read so far.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Nagyon tetszett a történet és örvendek, hogy rengeteg információt kaptam Ausztráliáról, eltudnám képzelni a folytatását is.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

I agree kids should not be around someone who decided to betray their gender and have a operation to become both anyone who is transgender needs to be locked away to never see the light of day again to never talk to anyone ever again to never breath the same air as those of us who knows what there gender is they should be barried in the darkest dungeon to ever exist without any type of light ever there mouth should have something stamped over it so they can't even talk to themselves and there eyes should be sowed shut so they can't see each other and they should be given a operation turning them back into there normal gender then they can be released and if they try to get the operation again they should be arrested and executed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous