My New Best Friend

Story Info
First time gay anal.
3.6k words
4.56
13.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in Mike's den drinking a very strong mixed drink. I was excited and nervous and didn't know which was going to win out. Was I going to make up some excuse and get the hell out of here or was I going to stay and let nature, and Mike, take control?

Mike, a friend from my new job, stood watching the T.V. His favorite team was up one nothing and he was grinning from ear to ear. With a happy grunt he sat next to me on the large couch. He was close but not uncomfortably so. He took a big hit off his own drink.

I thought back to how innocently this all began. I was new to the area. Mike worked in the same office as me and was easy going and friendly. He liked sports as much as I did and we quickly became friends. We also both enjoyed fishing and over the summer had went and caught a few bass together a few times. We got along well and even though Mike was younger than me we seemed to have a lot in common.

We had been hanging out for more than a year when just a couple of weeks earlier Mike really surprised me. I had heard him mention girl friends before and really hadn't had any inclination that he might also been into guys. We were in his boat fishing, joking and having a good time other than not catching any fish when Mike suddenly got unusually serious.

"You should probably know something about me, and I wanted you to hear it from me and not someone else," He said.

I thought he was about to tell me another one of his corny bullshit stories, so I sat listening, a smile on my face waiting for his next whopper fabrication.

"I am an equal opportunity lover," he said very seriously, looking at me closely. "I hope that doesn't make a difference to you."

At first I thought he was joking, but the longer he looked at me the more I realized that he was being serious. I wasn't really sure what to say so I just went with the truth. I wasn't bisexual, but Mike was my friend.

"I don't care buddy," I said. "I just want to fish and hang out!"

I was trying to play it cool, and I meant what I said, but inside I was reeling. As guys tend to do Mike and I sometimes talked about sex, what we liked and didn't like, our desires, and even some of our fetishes. Mike knew a lot about me.

I was brought out of my flashback when Mike reached over and grabbed my drink.

"Looks like we could both use a refill," he said. He took our glasses to his homemade bar and started mixing up new drinks for both of us. He came back and handed me mine. I took a hit off my rum and coke and started coughing. The drink was way more rum than coke! This was also the first time we hadn't been out in public, or fishing, since he had dropped his bombshell, thus the nervousness of being alone together.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I stumbled a little on my way and realized that I was more intoxicated than I had thought. I would have to really slow down.

When I got back to the couch and sat down I saw that it was really starting to rain on-screen. Before long the game was temporarily suspended and they started pulling the huge tarps over the infield. We both groaned. We sat, theorizing on when and if the game would restart. Things didn't look good.

After a while it was apparent that the game wouldn't restart any time soon. I mumbled out loud, "Well, what now?"

Mike looked at me for a second and then stood and walked over to a desk in his study. He picked a large manilla envelope of the desk and walked back. He stopped, standing in front of me. Looking down at me he started to speak.

"I was really glad when I finally came clean about being bisexual with you, and how well you took it," he said.

I started to speak but he held up his hand. "Please let me finish."

"I told you that because it's true, but also because I am attracted to you."

I started to protest but again he held up his hand, stopping me.

"Over the last year we've had a lot of.......interesting conversations. Whether you were aware of it or not I've been trying to get to know what you like, sexually. I have come to think I know you pretty well."

Mike started counting on his fingers as I sat there, wondering where this would lead, my heart pounding.

"One," Mike said. "You wish that sometimes your ladies would take control, even total control and use you for their own pleasure. Two, you love knowing that your giving pleasure, it gets you hot getting someone off."

Jesus, I thought, he has been getting to know me.

"You also like the thought of being tied up," Mike continued, "It's just another aspect of your giving up control fetish. and you love porn and watching sex."

Just hearing Mike saying things we both knew to be true was getting me excited. I could feel my cock getting hard. From where I was sitting I was eye level with Mike's groin and it was obvious that I wasn't the only one getting excited. There was a very large bulge growing in Mike's pants.

"You have also told me that your very worried about catching something if your not careful," Mike continued.

He placed the manilla envelope in my lap. With shaking hands I opened it and saw lab test results. Mike had tested himself. He was building a case for what I know knew was coming.

Mike moved closer to me. I had to spread my legs apart slightly as he positioned himself directly before me. It was all to obvious that his cock was rock hard. I could see an almost unbelievable outline stretching down his leg. I looked up at him as he spoke again.

"I think your very interested."

With one hand Mike reached down and lifted my head so that I was looking him in the eyes. With the other hand I could hear him unbuckling his belt.

"I told you that I was interested in guys. I invited you over here where you knew you would be completely alone with me and you came. You willingly got drunk, knowing that would lower your inhibitions, but most importantly I have been talking to you this entire time about this and you haven't tried to leave, you haven't even said no."

There was a rustle of clothing and I realized that Mike's pants had just dropped to the floor. He continued staring down at me, his eyes locked on mine, when I felt something press against my lips. I didn't have to look away from Mike to know it was the head of his cock. Mike used the hand not holding my chin to rub his cock against my mouth. I could feel what could only be pre-cum wetting my lips.

Mike stared into my eyes. I heard him as if from a distance.

"Open your mouth."

With a little moan I opened my mouth and felt him slide the head of his cock into me. He groaned as the large head and a couple inches of his throbbing cock slid in. Mike looked down at me with his cock disappearing into my mouth.

"You know what to do," Mike said in a commanding voice. "Suck my cock."

Even though I had never had anything remotely resembling a gay experience in my life I was incredibly turned on. Without hesitating I wrapped my lips around Mike's cock and slid more of him into my mouth. The skin of his cock was velvety soft but underneath the muscle was so hard. I loved it when he groaned as I took more of his cock in and then slowly dragged my lips up his cock, back towards the head. I could taste a little spurt of pre-cum land on my tongue.

I looked down, taking in the sight of his cock jutting out from his abdomen and into my mouth. My eyes widened as I took in just what I was dealing with. Mike's cock was huge, much larger than my own average sized organ. His cock rivaled any porn cock I had seen. I reached up and held the base of his cock as I continued sliding my lips up and down the head. My fingers didn't touch where they circled his thick shaft.

I was really getting into sucking Mike's cock. He was right about me. As he groaned and urged me to suck even more of his cock I loved knowing that I was bringing him pleasure, and turning him on. My own cock was rock hard. I had never sucked a real cock before but I had always wondered what it would be like. I had even purchased a real skin, large sized dildo to practice sucking on, and now that practice was going to pay off.

Mike's huge cock pointed straight out from his body. I tried to keep much of the spit I was producing in my mouth to keep him wet and slippery. As I took in more of his cock I felt it move up against the back of my mouth and the opening of my throat. My saliva was getting thicker now. His large cock was getting coated in my thick spit and it became greasier, slicker. I looked up and locked eyes with Mike as I pushed forward and felt his cock slide into my throat. I watched his eyes widen as I worked back and forth, forcing his cock deeper.

His cock was bigger than mine but not as hard and much more flexible. As I stared into his eyes I lowered my body, keeping his pulsating cock in my mouth and pulling it down with me. With my head tipped back I had a much better angle for my mouth, and my throat. I let go of Mike's cock and grabbed his hips. Taking a deep breath I relaxed and slid forward, pulling his hips towards me. I could see Mike staring in disbelief as my nose pressed hard into his stomach and his cock bottomed out in my throat. I could feel his cock throbbing, pressing hard against my straining windpipe. As my breath started to give out I slowly slid backwards. As soon as his cock slid from my throat I took another breath and pressed forward, hilting his cock in me once more.

After a few more deep strokes Mike seemed to recover a bit. I felt him place his hands behind my head and now he started to take over. As I did my best to relax Mike started thrusting his cock in and out of my throat, pulling me hard against him each time. Spit and pre-cum ran from my nose and mouth as Mike started fucking my grasping orifice. I realized that the gagging, cock sucking, slurping sounds I could hear were coming from me. I reached down and started working his balls with one hand while using the other to help him face fuck me. Suddenly Mike started fucking me even faster and I felt his cock swell within me.

"Motherfucker take my fucking cum!!!" Mike screamed.

With one last thrust he buried his slippery cock as deep as he could in my sore throat and he pulled my head hard against him. I could feel his cock pulsing and jerking and realized that he was coming. Mike gasped and moaned above me, and his legs actually started shaking. I did what I could to suck hard on his cock, but with him all the way down my throat there wasn't much more I could do to increase his pleasure. I moaned around his massive cock, hoping the vibration would add a little something.

Mike staggered back, and his cock pulled from my mouth. He held his cock in one hand and with his last few spurts painted my face with his come. Finally he let go of his cock and it slapped down against his leg, softening somewhat.

After a minute or two Mike reached down and grabbed my hand. Pulling me to my feet he turned and walked away, leading me to a bedroom. As we entered the room I got a good look at the bed. It was a big old four poster bed. There were no blankets on the bed, but at each corner post there was a strap ending in a leather cuff. As Mike started stripping me of my clothing I also saw that there was a large bottle of lubricant on the bed, and some kind of small remote.

When Mike got my shirt and pants off he shoved me down, onto the bed. I knew what was coming and before I knew it I was face down with both of my hands secured in a leather buckled cuff. I tugged at one cuff but it wasn't coming off. Mike wasted no time and the next thing I felt was my underwear being ripped from my body. I lay there trembling, unresisting, as I felt the other two cuffs being applied to my ankles.

I felt Mike move onto the bed. He sat astride me, his ass resting on my thighs. I saw him reach up and grab the remote. I hadn't noticed it but a large screen t.v came on. It sat directly between the two posts at the head of the bed. Mike must have pushed another button and suddenly i could see the two of us on the bed. Looking around I noticed several cameras in the room, all pointing towards us.

"I know you like to watch so I figured you would like to watch yourself getting fucked," Mike said.

I saw his hand come up and grab the bottle of lube. Soon I felt the thick gel being poured onto my ass. Mike started massaging my ass cheeks with the lube. As I felt more lube being applied he started pouring it directly into the crack of my ass.

"Don't forget your T.V." Mike reminded me.

I looked at the screen and could clearly see Mike coating his cock with the lubricant. His hand slid up and down the already hard shaft and it glistened in the light. Mike must have had some kind of Camera mounted on his head because the angle changed and now I could clearly see one of his hands spreading my ass cheeks. I could now feel, and see, a well greased finger slide into my ass. Mike slowly worked his finger back and forth. In just a moment he added more lube and another finger. It was my turn to groan as i felt his fingers stretching me, greasing my virgin hole. Mike spent quite a bit of time, slowly working more lube, and even more fingers into me. Eventually Mike was finger fucking me with four fingers and it was starting to feel good, and I was relaxing. Without realizing it I had started thrusting my ass back towards his fingers, urging him on.

Mike must have been waiting for this indication that I was getting into things. I was disappointed when I felt him remove his fingers from my stretched hole.

"The T.V." Mike said.

I looked up and saw a closeup of my asshole. My hole was coated in lube and seemed slightly open. As I watched the head of Mike's huge cock loomed into view and pressed against the impossibly small opening.

"I have never had anyone suck my cock like you did," Mike said, "But no one will ever fuck your ass like I will."

WIth that Mike started pushing the head of his cock against me. I watched as he slowly but repeatedly pressed into my anus and then pulled back. Each time he pushed in he went a fraction deeper. Every couple of minutes he dropped another glob of lube onto the head of his cock. I don't know how long it took but eventually I could see the ring of my ass stretching aroung the widest part of the head of Mike's cock. There was no pain and I moaned as I watched his mushroom head press forward one last time and slowly disappear in my ass. I looked on as my ass snapped tight around the shaft of his cock.

Mike groaned, feeling the tightness of my tunnel. He pulled back and out, quickly dropping more lube into my still wide hole. Quickly he reversed direction and this time he slipped into me more easily. Mike pushed a couple inches of cock into my rectum and i gasped as he pressed up against what could only be my prostate. On the T.V. I could see him grin as he started working back and forth with just the first few inches of his massive dick. The screen switched to dual screen mode and now I could see my own face and his cock working into me. My mouth was open, panting and gasping as he worked back and forth, sweat shone on my forehead.

After a few minutes of Mike's slow fucking I wanted more. Once again I started to thrust my ass back at him. Once more he was waiting for this.

"Tell me what you want," he simply said.

I didn't hesitate.

"Fuck my with your cock Mike," I begged. "Let's see if you can really fuck me better than I sucked you!"

I saw Mike's eyes widen.

"Don't forget, you asked for this." Mike said. "I was going to take it easy on you for your first time."

With that Mike started fucking again. He was slow and steady, but each time he worked a little deeper. On the screen I could see that almost half of his cock was now working its way in and out of me. The thick shaft glistened as it pistoned in and out. My ass was making obscene squishing sounds as he fucked me. Those weren't the only sounds. Every time Mike pushed in he squeezed against and over my prostate. Without realizing it I was gasping and moaning to the rhythm of his steady thrusts.

Mike continued fucking me. It wasn't very long and I realized that he was going to make me come. He must have known what was happening. He leaned over and his face joined mine on the screen in front of us. He watched intently as he fucked me closer and closer to orgasm. Just before I came he leaned in close to my ear.

"This is just the start." he whispered.

Mike started fucking me harder, intentionally pressing against my prostate and I felt a huge orgasm hit me. Beneath us my rock hard cock jumped and pulsed, cum shooting out of my cock every time Mike fucked his cock into my quivering asshole. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. I could feel myself shaking. It was so intense. As my ass spasmed it clutched at Mike's thick cock and sucked it in deeper than ever before. I heard Mike laugh in my ear as I felt him slide deep within me. The screen switched back to the shot of his cock and my stretched hole and I could only watch as he worked much deeper than before. The ring of my ass was white, stretched around the girth of his huge cock as he ground himself balls deep into my ass. As he worked himself in a circle around my hole I came again, screaming out loud.

Mike grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, forcing me to watch the screen. I watched as he pulled all but the head of that giant cock out of my ass. Lube and come coated the length of his monster as he held it there for a minute, giving me time to realize what was coming. With a hard thrust he buried his veiny cock in my ass, his balls slapping against me. I know I cried out with the force of the thrust. Mike let go of my hair and wrapped his arms under my chin, forcing me to watch as he hammered my ass. The feelings from my asshole were overwhelming and I cried out repeatedly. Mike was grunting, breathing heavily in my ear. His stamina was incredible and I felt another orgasm wash over me. This one seemed different than the others, much more intense and washing over my entire body.

Mike held me as he fucked hard. My body orgasms seemed to flow one into the other. My entire body shook with the force of his thrusts as Mike fucked me even harder. One of his arms slid under my throat and slowly squeezed. I was gasping for air, light headed as a massive orgasm hit me. My tied body flailed and shook as I screamed. I felt Mike slam himself balls deep into me one last time and I could actually feel his cock jerking as he pumped me full of come.

Mike moved his arm from my throat and I sucked in air. He pushed himself off my back and I felt his giant cock slowly pull from my shaking ass. The camera changed to a shot of my asshole, stretched and red. A river of thick white cum slowly oozed from it. Mike once more bent over to my ear.

"I don't think I have fucked you as good as you sucked me." he said. "I'll be right back to try again."