The Neighbor Boys

Story Info
Gay threesome.
2.7k words
4.45
12.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Saturday afternoon and I was home alone. My wife had left to visit friends and would be gone until the next day. As usual when this happens I was looking forward to some me time. That meant watching a ton of hot porn online and masturbating to whateve fantasy came to mind.

I was sitting at my computer, having a few drinks and feeling pretty buzzed, when the doorbell rang. I was taken by surprise. I live in a quiet area and nobody ever stopped by. I minimized the porn screen I was on and went to see who was at the front door, doing my best to hide my erection.

When I opened the door I was surprised to see my next door neighbors two sons standing on the stoop. I had introduced myself when my wife and I moved in but we had limited contact with the neighbors since then. Everyone pretty much kept to themselves. It's not like we weren't friendly, we just didn't visit very often.

The two boys, Jim and Doug, stood there looking uncomfortable. Jim seemed like the more forthright of the two, and stood in front of his brother. The boys were 21 and 22, but still lived at home with their parents.

"How are you doing tonight Mike?" Jim asked me. He smiled and reached out to shake my hand.

"I am doing ok guys," I said, wondering why they were visiting me this late and interrupting my fun.

Jim sort of shifted by and entered my home, uninvited, and his brother Doug followed. I was a little pissed by their boldness but did not want to be rude. I closed the door behind them.

Jim looked at me. "What ya doin?" he asked with a smug seeming grin.

"Just playing a video game," I answered, a total lie.

Jim grinned at me. "I bet you weren't," he said arrogantly. "I bet you were doing something way more interesting!"

I was getting pissed. Not only was Jim and his brother cutting into my me time, he was being an ass. It was time to put an end to this and send them home!

"Boys if you don't mind I am sort of busy right now," I said. "Unless you have something important going on I have things to do."

Jim sort of laughed. He confidently walked past me and continued into my man cave where I kept my computer. His brother tagged along and I followed, getting more and more pissed by the moment. Who the hell did he think he was just walking around my home?

My anger turned to embarrassment as Jim strode up to my computer and pulled up what I had been watching. On the screen you could clearly see and hear as a man knealt before another man, hungrily socking his large cock. I was flabbergasted. How did he know what I was doing? On the screen you could clearly see, and hear, the porn I had been watching when the boys knocked on the door. Now on the video a man was getting fucked by a well hung stud, moaning as the hung stud fucked his ass.

Jim said, "you really should be careful what you watch. People can see all sorts of things these days!"

He turned from the computer and exited the room. He went up the stairs, his brother Doug following, and me bringing up the rear. I didn't know what was going on but sensed that I was losing any control over this situation that I had thought I had.

Jim strode down the upstairs hall and entered my bedroom. He seemed to know exactly where he was going. He went in and I watched as he sat on the edge of the bed. I was torn between anger and fear. Doug stood off to the side, seemingly much more unsure than his brother was.

Jim looked at me. " We know what you do when your wife is gone", he said. "You really shouldn't leave your blinds up. With a good drone it is easy to watch what someone is doing, even in the upstairs, when they are by themselves."

I was in shock. I wondered just how much Jim and Doug knew about my time alone when my wife was gone. I thought back to all the times I had watched porn and then went upstairs to my bedroom and masturbated with the second story blinds open, thinking no one could see. I could get pretty kinky. Sometimes I used a small dildo on my ass. I didn't want to think about what he was insinuating.

Jim looked at me. "We have seen all the kinky shit you do when you are alone."

"We won't tell anyone what our drone recorded, if you play nice."

Now I knew I was in trouble. Jim continued. "We've watched you fuck yourself with your dildo while you jerked off. We have it all on tape. If your nice to us no one will ever know."

I watched as Jim unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his semi hard cock flopped into view. He stroked himself, getting harder, as he grinned at me.

"If you don't want anyone to see our videos, you will do as we say," he said, continuing to stroke his now hard cock. His dick was very large, maybe 8 or 9 inches long, and thick. It was covered in pulsing veins and ended in a purple, angry looking head.

I realized that I was at his mercy. I didn't want anyone to know what I was watching and doing in my alone time. I was trapped!

I had been wearing just my night robe when the boys knocked at my door. Jim motioned to the robe. "Take it off," he said.

I knew that I had no choice but to do what he said. I took the robe off and dropped it on the floor. Jim looked at my nude body and smiled, he knew that he was in complete control. I could see his brother Doug out of the corner of my eye. Even though he had said nothing I could see that he was excited. He was breathing rapidly and an obvious large bulge could be seen in his jean pants.

"Come here." Jim said, motioning between his spread thighs.

I moved forward and dropped to my knees betwen his spread thighs, his large, angry looking cock pointed straight out at my face. A drop of pre cum slowly drooled from the head of his cock and slid down the shaft.

Jim motioned towards his cock. I knew what he wanted. He was in complete control. I leaned forward and took the head of his huge cock into my mouth. Jim groaned when I did so.

"Look at me when you suck my cock," he said.

I looked up and saw Jim staring at me. His eyes were glazed with lust as he watched my lips stretch to accomodate his big, veiny cock. He placed both of his hands on my head and worked my mouth up and down his organ, groaning as he worked himself deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I was torn. Part of me was upset that Jim was using me like he was. Part of me was incredibly turned on at the turn of events. I had fantasized about sex where a dominant man took control of me and used me as he wanted. As Jim forced more and more of his cock into my mouth the part of me that was upset faded, and the part of me that wanted to be used took over. I realized that I was theirs to use as they wanted when I felt Doug move behind me. He spread my ass checks with his hands and I felt his tongue working my asshole. I moaned around the huge cock in my mouth, reveling in the feelings Doug's tongue induced in my ass.

As Jim worked me deeper on his cock I felt Doug moving behind me. His tongue was no longer working my ass as I felt something much larger working at my back door. I had used small dildo's to fuck my ass before but they were nothing as I felt the head of Doug's much larger cock center on my anus. Evidently his shyness was gone. I felt him force the head of his cock against my relatively virgin hole. Doug started pushing his cock back and forth against my asshole. He was slowly but steadily working more forcefully against me. I moaned as I felt his cock slowly enter my ass, and as I did I felt Jim take my momentary distraction as a chance to force his own cock into my throat. I could hear the brothers gasping as they each forced their cocks into me.

Jim and Doug were panting and groaning as they each used the other to force their cocks deeper. Working together they pushed against my throat and ass at the same time, forcing themselves deeper and deeper into me. Doug pulled his cock from my ass for a moment. I could feel a cool liquid being poured into my crack. As it ran down and pooled in and around my slightly open asshole I felt him press the tip of his cock against me again. I groaned around the large cock in my mouth as Doug pushed in smoothly, the lube paving the way as he slid his cock in further than before. I moaned as I felt Doug's balls slap against my ass as he bottomed out. As they continued to work as one to fuck me I felt my nose press up against Jim's abdomen as he buried his cock in my throat.

Now that they were fully in me the brothers started to fuck me much harder. Doug was crouching over my ass as he pounded his cock balls deep into me over and over. He placed his hands on the back of my head for balance, and started pushing my head up and down his brothers cock. Jim fucked my throat steadily, pulling his cock all the way back until just the head was in my mouth before burying his dick all the way down my tight throat. Drool and pre cum were running down my face as Jim fucked my mouth and throat like a pussy. As the boys worked me over I could feel my own rock hard cock bouncing in time to their thrusts. As my cock bounced up it slapped against my stomach and I could feel my own precum smearing there.

I couldn't see Doug's cock pounding my hole but I could see Jim's huge cock pistoning out of my mouth stretched lips. His thick veiny cock seemed to get harder and harder the more he pounded in and out of my mouth, his balls bouncing off my chin. With a groan he pulled his cock out of my throat and held himself in my mouth as he started to cum. I tried to swallow it but he was cumming so hard and so much that some ran out around his cock and ran down my lips and face. At the same time I heard Doug moan and I could feel his cock pulsing as he pumped my ass full of his cum. I couldn't take any more and screamed around the cock in my mouth as my own cock spurted as Doug fucked my cum out of me. Each stroke of Doug's cock forced another shot of cum to jet from my cock. Gasping and moaning I continued to come as Doug pounded his own cock juice into me. Doug came so much that some of it spurted out of my stretched ass and I could feel it running down and coating my balls.

The brothers pulled their cocks from my holes. I rolled onto my back, exhausted. Jim and Doug moved me so that I was lying face up on the bed. Each went under the side of my bed and I shouldn't have been surprised as I saw them each pull the wrist restraints that I kept there for the times I tied my wife up. They must have watched with their trusty drone as I tied my wife up and afterwards put the straps beneath the bed, tucked out of sight. In short order it was me that was tied to the bed, helpless.

I watched as Jim, his huge cock bobbing before him, moved towards my ass. There was nothing I could do as he moved between my legs. Grabbing an ankle in each hand he moved my legs up over his shoulders and scooted closer. As he pressed his huge cock against my thankfully stretched ass I tried to relax, knowing resistance was futile. Jim grabbed the base of his cock in one hand and rubbed the large head around my hole, coating it in the sloppy mixture of lube and his brothers cum. My eyes widened as I felt the head pressing into me. Jim was looking down, panting, as he watched his big cock slide into my ass. I could clearly feel this cock stretching me, and I cried out as it forced its way over my prostate, and worked deeper. We both groaned as he bottomed out. It felt like his cock was in my stomach.

Jim started working his cock in and out, each time forcing a moan from me as my prostate was pummeled by his huge cock. At some point I noticed that Doug was standing behind his brother. With the small camera in his hand he captured me, helpless, getting fucked by his brothers huge cock. I couldn't help myself as I moaned and thrashed in the restraints. Jim's giant cock was driving me wild. On the video they would later send me you can see my cock, hard as steel, bouncing and flopping around. Strings of pre-cum fly everywhere as I moan and groan from the fucking I am receiving. Doug zooms in as I scream and my cum rockets from my cock, the first salvo's flying out and landing on my own face. You can clearly see my stomach bulge each time Doug buries his cock in me as my cock slowly stops spasming, cum coating my body.

I had no fight in me as Jim pounded his cock in and out of my ass. I could only lie there and moan and take it as he used my ass to pleasure his huge cock. Jim is pounding even harder. He forces my legs back towards my head, bending my ass up towards his steely cock.

Doug moved up and forced his cock against my lips. His hard cock pushed against my mouth as Jim continued to bottom out in my ass. This was all the opening Doug needed as he forced his cock deep into my cum coated throat and mouth. Once again the brothers fucked me hard. I was to tired to resist as they used my holes to pleasure themselves. The two boys, horny and hard as only young men can be, fucked my mouth and ass, reveling in their conquest of my poor holes. I myself was coming over and over, the constant stimulation of my prostate proved to much. Just as I started to lose control, shaking and screaming as they pounded me, I passed out.

I woke some unknown time later. The boys were gone. Cum coated my face and I could feel it running out of my ass. I wasn't sure how long they had continued to fuck me. Eventually I made my way downstairs. On my computer keyboard there was a note.

Watch. That is all it said. I clicked the link that was left on my screen. A video started that showed everything as it happed. I didn't even know that the boys had also used their drone to capture everything. I watched the entire evening. After I had passed out they had continued to fuck me, using my holes for their young cocks satisfaction. Even though I don't remember it you can see me moaning and cumming over and over as the boys work me over until they are finally spent. At the end the video has a caption. "TO BE CONTINUED"