My New Black Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone once again, I lie down and grab my cock. It is absolutely soaked in my own precum. With the taste of his cum in my mouth it takes me a matter of seconds to cover myself in cum.

Panting in the bed, I can't believe what just happened. I just sucked another man's cock. Not just any man, my mum's boyfriend! This is so fucked!

I slowly wake up in my room, the first thing I see is a pile of tissues next to my bed. Then the memory of last night floods back to me.

Oh fuck, that wasn't just a dream was it? What did I do? I can't believe I did that!

I could hear my mum moving around downstairs, I couldn't bring myself to go downstairs. How could I look at my mum after I sucked her boyfriend's cock! What if Paul was there? I am so screwed!

Spending the next hour in my room, my head was a mess! Then a knock comes from my door. Before I have a chance to get up, it opens, and I'm shocked to see Paul on the other side.

"W-what do you want?" I stutter, realising I am sat there completely naked.

"Your mum has gone out, it's just us." He said with an evil grin whilst stepping into my room.

"Please, last night was a mistake! Can we just forget about it?" I plead, not knowing if I could control myself. Last night I fell so easily.

"Oh, we aren't going to forget about it." Paul said closing my bedroom door, "In fact, my cum is going to become a regular part of your diet."

"No, stop it! I'm not gay!" I shouted at him.

Then suddenly he opened his robe and I was staring at his naked body. Oh my god! He is so big, so muscly. I thought I was in good shape, but he is so toned.

"Please, don't." I weakly protest, although I can't take my eyes off of his cock.

"I told you, you are going to learn who is in charge here." He said, fully taking off his robe and walking over to me, completely naked.

Just like last night, my body was frozen. Sat on my bed I couldn't help but watch as he walks over to me, his hard cock moving as he walked.

"Come here." He ordered.

I know I can't fight it. I don't know why, but some part of me just had to obey.

Not bringing myself to say anything, I slowly move to the edge of the bed until he is stood over me. Once again his cock is inches from my face.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asked.

I want to say no, I want to fight it, but I can't. Not even being able to take my eyes off of his cock I just whisper.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" He asks.

"Yes... Daddy." I whisper and with that my cock twitched in my pants.

"Go on then slut." Paul orders.

As though in a trance, I open my mouth and once again take his big, black cock in my mouth. I am hit with the same feeling as last night, the feeling of being in my natural place. Straight away I am bobbing up and down on his cock, running my tongue all over his shaft as I moan around his dick.

"Suck a fucking slut." Paul moaned resting his hands on my head.

I can't believe that this is the second time I am sucking his dick!

After a few minutes of me lovingly sucking his dick, Paul grabs my shoulders and pushed me backwards.

"Turn around." He orders.

"W-what?" I asked.

"I said, turn the fuck around!" He shouts at me.

Out of fear I spin around and I am now lay on my stomach. That's when I feel Paul getting on the bed and spreading my legs, he sits between them. Suddenly, his big hand was gripping my arse cheek.

"Time to make you into my true faggot!" He says which makes me realise his intention.

"No!" I shout back, "I don't want that!"

But it was no use, before I had time to react, I felt a thick finger push knuckle deep inside of my arsehole.

"Fuuuckk!" I shout out in pain from the intrusion.

"That's it, moan for me gay boy. Moan from me fingering your arsehole!" Paul moans.

I try to move but his hand is holding me down, I can just feel my arse clenching around his finger that is slowly moving in and out of me.

"Have you shaved down here?" He said with a laugh.

I never grown hair around my arse, I don't know why, I just don't.

"Such a tight little hole." Paul moans as his finger is moving in and out of me.

My arse was so tight around his finger but I was helpless to move with him holding me down.

"Please don't." I whimpered out, but then I felt a second finger being pushed inside of me.

"Oooohhh." I moaned out in pain as my hole is stretched once again.

"Oh yeah, this is just a warm up for when I fuck your little cunt." Paul moaned.

Just hearing these words had an effect on me, although I was telling myself I didn't like it, my cock was twitching between me and the bed.

"Your little hole looks great tightening around my fingers slut." Paul moaned as he picked up the pace fingering me.

After a few minutes, I had grown accustomed to the fingers and the pain was changing to a sort of pleasure.

"Oohh." I accidentally let out a little moan.

"Good slut, take my fingers." Paul said loudly.

Then I realised that I was actually pushing my arse back against his fingers, every time they would go knuckle deep inside of me I felt a new wave of pleasure.

"Let's see how you take three fingers." Paul said.

I could feel the tip of a thing finger at the rim of my arsehole, I have no idea how I am going to take any more but Paul was forcing it. I felt some of his spit hitting my hole and his third finger slowly slipped it.

"Ahh fuck!" I moaned out as I stretched even further. How the fuck am I supposed to take his giant cock if his fingers are this tight!

"Yyyess, you have all three fingers knuckle deep in your little cunt!" Paul moaned and I could feel his knuckles resting against my cheeks as he held them in me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, the feeling of my hole being stretched bringing me a sort of pleasure.

For the next few minutes, my breathing got heavier and heavier as Paul's fingering got rougher. I was pushing my arse back to meet his fingers and my moaning started to get louder.

"Are you enjoying it now?" He asked.

"Yyess." I moaned.

"You like your Daddy's black fingers in your cunt?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy I love it!!" I moaned, falling for this pleasure.

"You want your Daddy to fuck your little hole and take your cherry?" Paul shouted.

I don't care, I'm too far gone! The feeling was too intense and I feel like I would do anything for this man.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck me!" I declare loud enough for people outside of the house to hear.

"Get on your hands and knees faggot." Paul ordered pulling his fingers from my arse, making me feel empty.

As instructed, I get up onto my hands and knees. Knowing that I am about to have a black cock fucking me. How have I got here? That doesn't matter now, all that matters is that I want this.

I can hear Paul moving around so I turn my head, seeing him pulling something out of his robe pocket, I realise it was lube.

"You're going to need this for me to take your virginity." He said to me with a laugh.

I now realise that I am about to lose my anal virginity to an older black man before losing my virginity with a woman. When I feel Paul's hands on my arse cheeks I forget this. Turning my head forward again, I arch my back so my arse in pointing at him.

A cold liquid hits my hole and I feel his thick fingers spreading it around my soon to be no longer virgin arsehole.

"I wonder if your arse is as tight as your mum's cunt." Paul says, reminding me that I am about to be fucked by her boyfriend. Except I don't care right now.

"Please." I moan back, missing having something inside of me, "Please fuck me."

SPANK!

"You want your Daddy's black cock in your cunt?" Paul shouts.

"Fuck!" I shout from the pain of the spank, "Yes Daddy! Fuck my cunt with your big, black cock!"

"You dirty fucking faggot!" Paul shouts.

Then I feel the head of his cock pressing against my arsehole. This was it, me, the captain of the rugby team, the most popular guy in school with a sexy girlfriend, was about to get fucked by a big black cock.

"Get ready." Paul warns me.

I close my eyes and grit my teeth, ready for the initial pain.

Feeling the tip of his cock pushing at my arse, I don't know how I am possibly going to fit him inside of me. Except Paul isn't deterred, gripping my hips he keeps pushing and pushing.

Then with a slight pop, the head of his cock slips into my arsehole.

"FUUCKKK!!" I shout, my arsehole burning in pain from being stretched beyond belief.

"Yes! You're so fucking tight!" Paul shouts spanking me again.

My arse feels like it is being ripped open as it tightly wraps around his cock, Paul's strong hands holding my hips and stopping me from pushing away.

"Please, you're too big." I meagrely get out.

"Shhh, you can take it." He whispers back to me.

Closing my eyes, I attempt to control my breathing and distract myself from the feeling of my little hole being stretched.

After a few minutes, I feel Paul start to push again, my arse had loosened slightly but it still felt like a vice around his cock. Little by little, I felt his cock pushing deeper inside me.

"Fuck, it's so big." I moaned out.

"That's it, take my cock boy. You're going to be taking it all the time now." Paul moaned back, clearly enjoying the power he has over me.

"Are you nearly all the way in?" I moaned out in pain.

"I'm about half way." He said.

HALF WAY! FUCK!

Gripping onto the sheets, I can feel sweat over my body as Paul keeps pushing further into me. His cock felt like it was pushing for eternity, until I felt it. His big, black balls rested against mine, I could feel his thigh touching my skin and I knew I had his black cock balls deep inside of my definitely no longer virgin arsehole.

"FUUUUCKKK!!!!" I shout as loud as I can, feeling his cock in my stomach.

"Fuck yes!" Paul roared back at me, "I'll let you get used to it before I fuck you like the naughty little faggot that you are now!"

"Oh fuck." I whimper out, knowing that something had changed in me now, I was a faggot for Paul and I knew it.

For a few minutes, he remained balls deep in me. My arsehole slowly loosening up and accepting its girth, then the pleasure started to follow and the pain was going.

"Look at you, pushing back on me." Paul said with a laugh.

I didn't even realise it, but I am actually pushing my arse back against him, forcing his cock deeper inside me.

"You like it now don't you?" He asked.

"Y... Yes." I moaned out.

"You like your Daddy's black cock all the way in your tight little arsehole?" Paul asked.

I was gone, I had accepted this and I knew what I wanted.

"Yes Daddy!!" I shouted, "I love you big fucking cock in me!!"

"You fucking faggot!" Paul shouted and then I he thrust his cock nearly all the way out and back into me.

"FUCK!!!" I screamed at the suddenness.

His grip on my thighs got tighter and Paul suddenly started to fuck me, only slowly but enough for my body to react.

"Fuck, so, big." I kept moaning out.

"Oh yeah, look at your little hole stretching around my cock!" Paul moaned.

Every time I felt his balls touch mine I knew I was taking him fully like a dirty slut.

Without thinking, I started to push back against his thrust. Forcing myself to get fucked harder and harder, loving the feeling of my arsehole being stretched.

"That's it you fucking slut, take that black cock!" Paul moaned.

"Oh fuck. Please Daddy!" I moaned in pure ectasy.

"What slut?!" Paul shouted spanking me.

"Fuck me!" I shouted back.

"Because you're my faggot slut?!" He asked.

"Yes Daddy! I'm your little gay slut!" I moaned.

Picking up the pace, Daddy. I mean Paul, was fucking me faster and faster now.

"Yes! You're going to take my cock whenever I tell you to aren't you?!" Paul moaned.

"Yes Daddy! I love you big, black cock in me!!" I shout back.

Daddy's, Fuck, I mean Paul's cock was fucking in and out of my arsehole faster and faster. His skin slapping against mine at every thrust.

SPANK!

"Beg for it you fucking slut!" Paul ordered, stopping with his cock fully in me.

"Don't stop! Please fuck my fucking arsehole!!" I shout, not believing I am actually saying these words.

"Are you going to be an obedient faggot for now on?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy! I'll do whatever you want! Please!" I scream.

"If you're with your girlfriend and I ordered you to come home and ride my cock you'll do it?!" He asked spanking me again.

"Yes Daddy, I'll never say no!!" I shout at him.

"When you're mum's upstairs, you'll bend over and take my cock like a good whore!" Daddy, yes, Daddy shouted.

"YES DADDY!! FUCK MEE!!!" I shout back.

Then he started again. Over and over Daddy was fucking me, taking his cock nearly all of the way out before fucking it back in me. I could feel him in my stomach and I loved every fucking inch of it!

"FUCK ME! Fuck me like the gay fucking whore I am for you Daddy!!" I shout over and over.

"You want my cum whore?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy!! Give me your fucking cum!!" I pleaded.

"I'm going to breed your cunt this time!" Daddy told me, although I am disappointed to not get to taste it again.

"Yes Daddy! Cum in my fucking cunt! Make me your gay slut!!" I moan over and over.

For ages Daddy just kept fucking me, his cock battering my arsehole until it didn't hurt at all.

Then, I felt my own balls tightening, my body started to spasm.

"FUUUCKKK!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as my own cock shot the biggest loud of cum I have ever had onto my bed sheets.

"Cum for me my fucking whore!!" Daddy shouted.

My arse was clenching around his cock as my own orgasm lasted forever, my cum was pouring out of me and my moans weren't even words anymore, just loud noises.

"I'm about to cum slut! Beg for me to breed you!" Daddy ordered.

My head was spinning as my orgasm was never ending.

"Please Daddy! Cum in my cunt and breed me! Make me yours!!" I pleaded desperately.

"Here I cum faggot!!" He roared.

Then I felt his cock explode inside of me, his cum coating my bowels over and over. I could feel every shot of cum that hit the inside of my body as my arsehole clenched around his perfect cock! I couldn't get enough, if I had any more cum left I'm sure it would still be coming out of me.

"Fuck! You are a great fuck!" Daddy panted as his fucking slowed down.

The cum in my arse was making his cock wetter and his fucking was getting softer and softer.

Until I feel him pull out of me, next thing I feel is a loud of his cum pouring out of my well used arsehole.

"Fuck, that was, amazing." I panted, collapsing onto the bed into my own pile of cum.

SPANK!

"Good job slut. So you know who is in charge around here?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy, you are." I panted back to him.

"Good boy." He said.

Not being able to move, I hear the door open and close and know that I am alone. Lying in my own cum, my arse leaking cum and I don't feel like I can move.

"Aaron?!"

Suddenly I wake up hearing my mum shouting me from downstairs!

Fuck, I must've fallen asleep!!

I pick myself up, my body is covered in cum and when I stand my legs feel like jelly.

Fucking hell, my arse burns now.

I see my jogging bottoms and whip them on as well as a t-shirt. Taking a few deep breaths, I open the door and head downstairs.

Just seeing my mum in the kitchen, I ask.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, Paul told me that you both had a man to man chat about last night?" She said.

"Erm, yeah." I said, assuming that Paul had lied to her.

"Good. So, I don't need to have the chat with you?" She asked.

"No mum, it's okay." I told her, still feeling his cum down my leg.

Then suddenly I feel Paul's big black hand on my shoulder and he says.

"Hey there kid, how are you feeling?"

Just looking at him and hearing his voice I could feel my cock growing again. I watch as he goes over and kisses my mum's cheeks. Acting so cool as though not long ago he wasn't fucking the life out of me.

"Erm, fine thanks." I say back, feeling like my head is about to explode.

"Good to see you two getting on." My mum says putting some shopping away.

"Oh yeah, we're great now, aren't we?" Paul says smiling at me.

"Yeah." I quickly say and turn around to head upstairs.

Except when I am only one step up I hear Paul whisper behind me.

"Hey, come here."

As if I am unable to disobey him, I turn around. He is smiling at me and I walk over.

"What happens stays between us, you got that?" He whispers.

"Y-yes." I whisper back.

"Good boy, don't worry. I will be fucking you again really soon." He said with a smile and walked off.

Standing there, I can't help but wish he would come upstairs and fuck me again right now. How I want to be back on my hands and knee's whilst his black cock is destroying my arsehole.

Fuck, what am I going to do about Tasha?

The End.

12