My New Black Daddy - Dominated

Story Info
Aaron gets further dominated by his mum's boyfriend.
5.7k words
4.71
61.9k
128

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "My New Black Daddy"

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

The New Man Of The House

My eyes are slowly opening, although I have been awake for a few minutes I couldn't bring myself to get up properly. Except it was time, sitting up I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes.

My alarm says 8am, which is earlier than I tend to wake up, but for some reason I was awake. The house sounded quiet, which was.... Strange. Although I normally enjoyed being alone, part of me had hoped that Paul was in the house and planned to use me again.

No! Don't think like that!

I need to control myself! I'm not gay! I have a girlfriend!

I need to do something straight. I just need to make sure the house is empty. So, I get out of bed and walk around.

"Mum?!" I shout out to no response.

Perfect, I am alone.

Getting back into bed, I pull up some lesbian porn. Two blonde women 69'ing should do it. I quickly started wanking my cock, except, it's not fully hard! What the fuck?! Fast forwarding, I am watching one of the women fuck the other with a strap on and try to wank again. Although I'm a little harder, I'm still not fully hard.

Could I? Fuck it why not, I've watched blacked porn before! It's no different now.

Loading up a video of a pornstar with a big black man, my cock is finally at full alert. This beautiful red head is on her knees, her big tits out and her pussy in full view.

Standing in front of her is this black man, his big muscles are glistening and looking even better at every movement. His cock looks so big, so black, so delicious.

Delicious? Fuck, no!

Fast forwarding I am now watching this red head sucking on this beautiful black cock. Her soft lips are tightly wrapped around as she takes it deeper and deeper down her throat. The spit pouring down her chin, clearly gagging and loving every second of it. Just like with Paul. Is this how I looked when I was sucking on his cock? Stop it, Aaron!

Fast forwarding again, I'm watching this red head bent over and being fucked from behind by this amazing black man. His body is so big, so prefect. Every thrust just makes his abs look even better. His big cock moving back and forth glistening from her pussy. His big balls bouncing as he fucks her. The look on his face as he fucks this little slut. God he's so hot.

Wanking faster and faster, when he pulls out and starts wanking his wet cock it looks amazing! So thick and juicy. The redhead kneels beneath him and waits for her reward of his sticky, probably delicious cum.

Her white hands wanking his black cock looks amazing until finally it fires cum all over her face. Which triggers my own orgasm. Covering my body in cum I can't take my eyes off from this big, black cock.

Fuck, that was good. See, I am straight! I just came watching a woman getting fucked.

I clean myself and head downstairs to make some breakfast. Tucking into my cereal I send Tasha a message.

I do feel guilty over what happened with Paul, I mean I guess I did technically cheat on her. Although it's not like it was with another woman, or that I even wanted to. Paul made me, didn't he?

"Hey beautiful, what are you up to today?" I ask her.

It's still pretty early so I doubt she will reply back anytime soon, so to kill time I watch a bit of TV.

"Hey hun, I'm good. Has your mum gotten over what happened at your party?" Tasha asked me back.

Ah yes, my mum and Paul walking in on Tasha sucking my cock. If only I knew that Paul had set it up.

"Yeah, she's fine with it, don't worry." I text back hoping to ease her mind.

"Perfect, do you want to meet up tonight?" She asked me.

"Sure, do you want to come here?" I ask her.

"Of course, I'll see you tonight." She said.

The rest of the day was pretty boring, watching TV or playing on my computer. I didn't really know what to do with myself. The warehouse I work at is on shutdown for the next two weeks so I don't really have anything to do.

It wasn't until 6pm when my mum came home, with Paul.

As soon as he saw me, he smiled at me, a wicked smile, I know what he wants the sick fuck!

"Hey sweetie, how's your day been?" My mum asks giving me a hug.

"Yeah, good." I say hugging back but not being able to look away from Paul who is still smiling at me.

"Tasha is coming over tonight." I tell her breaking the hug, but before my mum can reply Paul pipes in.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He says which is pissing me off.

"Well luckily you don't have to think about it." I spit back at him.

"Aaron! I thought you two were fine now?" My mum asks lightly hitting my arm.

"We are, I just don't need him telling me who I can and can't have over." I say, not happy that he thinks he is the man of the house now.

"Aaron, you will respect Paul's opinion in this house!" My mum moans at me.

"I'm looking out for your best interests. After what happened at your party, I think it's best that Tasha doesn't come around for a little while." Paul continued.

"You must be joking!" I shouted back, not believing he was actually saying this.

"Aaron, watch your tone!" My mum shouted at me.

Fuck this! I don't need to listen to this so I storm upstairs, slamming my door shut and lying on my bed.

It wasn't until an hour later until I heard a knock on my door, part of me is afraid that it was Paul, until I heard my mum's voice.

"Aaron, I'm coming in."

Slowly she entered my room and sat on the bed next to me.

"Now, Paul and I have been talking, and I agree. Tasha shouldn't come around for a little while."

"What?!" I shout back, "You are letting him decide who I can and cannot see?!"

"It is my decision, Aaron! And you will do as you're told." My mum firmly said to me.

"This is bullshit!" I shout at her.

"Do not speak to me like that!" My mum shouted, "You are staying in here! Alone!" She shouted and then stormed out.

This is so fucking shit! How can he convince my mum to not let Tasha around! She was around before he was!

"Hey Tasha, I'm sorry but you can't come over tonight. Apparently, my mum is more annoyed about the other day than I thought." I texted her, to which she quickly called me back.

"Aaron, does your mum hate me?" She asked clearly panicked.

"No not at all," I tell her, "It's this Paul! He is like controlling her mind!"

"Oh god Aaron, this is bad! What if I'm never allowed round?" She asked.

"You will be, she just needs a few days to get over it. Don't worry." I tell her, trying to calm her down.

We speak for the next thirty minutes, eventually I have managed to ease her mind and we say goodnight.

Although I am full of rage, I eventually manage to get myself to sleep.

Knock Knock.

What?! Was that my door?

Lifting myself up, it's pitch-black outside and my phone says 1am. Who the hell is this? Then the door creaks open. Oh fuck, it's Paul.

"I'm coming in." He says in a whispered voice.

"Leave now!" I argue back.

"Shh, don't wake your mother." He says shutting the door and moving over to me.

Not again, please!

"Now, I thought we sorted out how this house works now?" He said to me sitting down on my bed.

"That was a mistake!" I argued back to him, knowing if things got bad then I could try and be loud and wake up my mum.

"Listen here you little shit." Paul said firmly, scaring me. "You are just my little bitch boy now, after I fucked your little arsehole and you moaned like a whore for me you belong to me."

Fuck, why is this turning me on?!

"Now, as you can see my opinion means a lot to your mum, so you better start to learn that my say is final." He tells me.

Why can't I speak? What is wrong with me! Then I felt his hand on my cheek, oh his smooth skin feels so good.

"You little slut, I bet you would take my cock willingly right now if I made you." He whispered.

Please don't, I'm not strong enough.

"I... I... I..." But no words came out.

"See, it's a shame I just fucked your mum so I'm all out of cum. But don't worry, soon you will get another taste." He said standing up and walking to the door. Just before he leaves, he turns around and whispers.

"Do not argue with me again." And then he left.

Fuck! What is wrong with me! I'm a big guy, I should be able to hold my own against him! But, there's something about him.

I hate how turned on I am right now. But I can't no matter how horny I am right now I will not wank! I will not give him the satisfaction.

The Kitchen Incident

The next day, I'm standing in the kitchen making some breakfast when I feel a presence behind me. Turning around, I see Paul standing there in just his boxers. His body is so chiselled, so hot.

"What do you want?" I say to him, trying to hold my own.

"Seems you still haven't learned your place." He says walking closer to me. I can see his cock moving in his boxers.

Once again, I can't think of anything to say and just remain frozen as he comes closer to me. He's only an inch away from me now and I can feel the heat from his body on mine.

"You weren't this brave when I was fucking your little cunt." He whispered leaning into my ear, making my legs feel like jelly and my cock harden in my pants.

"Please," I weakly protest, I don't know why I have no control over this man.

"Get on your knees." He whispers.

"Mum's upstairs." I say back, although I know I should argue about him trying to make me suck his cock.

"I already told you, I do not like being questioned. You will be punished for that." He said, "Now, get on your fucking knees."

I can't stop, why can't I stop? I watch his face get further away as I lower myself to the ground in front of him. Face to face with his crotch.

"Take out my cock." He orders.

Without thinking, my hands come up and wrap around his boxers. Pulling them down I am once again face to face with his hard, black cock. It's so big, I can smell the intoxicating scent coming from it.

"You know what to do faggot." He whispers.

I do know what to do but I want to savour it this time.

Lifting his cock up, I stick out my tongue and begin to run it around his big, smooth balls.

"Mmm good bitch." Paul moans.

Fuck why do I love this so much, the smell, the taste, the texture.

I'm massaging his balls with my tongue until they're soaking wet. Grabbing onto his shaft, I run my tongue from his balls all the way to the tip. Then I go back down, then back up. I don't take his cock back into my mouth, instead I keep running my wet tongue all over him. Making sure I get every inch of his cock covered in my spit.

"Mmmmm!" I moan as I lick it all over.

"Fucking hell you are such a whore." Paul moans.

This is it, I need this cock!

Opening my mouth, I take the head into my mouth and I lovingly suck back and forth on it. Flicking my tongue over the head and tasting his delicious precum.

Bobbing up and down, I am getting more and more into it. Just sucking noises and spit can be heard as I am properly working his cock now.

Then I feel his hands grip my hair and pull me off his cock.

"That's enough." He said stepping away and pulling his boxers up.

"What?" I ask, extremely confused.

"You need to learn your place. So, thanks for getting me hard, I'm going to go and fuck your mum instead." He told me and turned around.

I couldn't think of anything to say, just watching him walk away, his back muscles moving with every step.

Has he really just made me get him hard so he can fuck my mum?! What the fuck!!

I can hear my mum's door open and close and I know that soon she will be taking his cock inside of her. Why couldn't he do that to me? NO! I don't want that!

I pull myself up and shake my head, although I try to push the thoughts away, the taste of his cock is still in my mouth. So delicious.

Although my mind is thinking of Paul's cock, and that he is currently fucking my mum, I manage to make my breakfast.

I just about finish it when my mum comes downstairs, her face is red and flustered, the look of someone having just had sex.

"Hey Aaron, are you okay this morning?" She asked making herself a glass of water.

I know how tiring it is to take that black cock.

"Yeah." I mumble back to her.

Then I see Paul come downstairs fully dressed and smiling at me.

"I'm going out, I'll be back tonight." My mum said and went upstairs and I heard her starting the shower.

Looking at Paul smiling at me.

"You know you're cheating on my mum? She doesn't deserve this." I tell him, hoping that will hurt him.

"I am doing it for her own good, someone needs to control you." Paul says taking a seat next to me, "Plus, you could say no to my cock anytime you want."

Fuck, just him talking to me like this is turning me on.

"I have one more punishment for your behaviour." He tells me, filling me with panic.

I watch as he goes into one of his pockets and he puts a thong on the table.

"These are you mums." He tells me.

I don't understand, what does he want with them?

"You are to wear them for now on." He tells me.

"What?" I ask, he can't be serious.

"Yep, you are only going to wear these for now on." He repeats himself.

"I can't." I tell him in a weak effort of protest.

"What did I say about questioning me?" He says, "If you agree, I might let you suck my cock tonight."

Fuuuckk, why does that have so much power over me?

"Well, put them on." He ordered.

Knowing I couldn't argue, I stand up and take off my pants. Grabbing my mum's thong, I step into it and pull them up, feeling the thin fabric go between my arse cheeks and rubbing against my little hole, it actually feels nice. My hard cock is poking through the centre of them.

"There you go." Paul said with a smile, "How would you like some extra breakfast?"

I stared at him in disbelief, he has just fucked my mum, he has me wearing her thong, but even with that, I want it.

"Yes please." I stutter out of embarrassment.

"Tell me what you want." Paul ordered.

"I.... I want to suck your dick." I got out, not believing I am falling so easily.

"You want to suck my cock after I just fucked your mum and she came all over it?" he asked, trying to humiliate me.

"Y-yes." I said back, knowing the disgustingness of it, but somehow that just turned me on more.

"Get on your knees then gay boy." Paul said with a laugh.

I hate him laughing at me, I hate him humiliating me, but I can't stop myself. I feel myself falling to my knees in front of him.

From here I can watch Paul pulling his trousers down until his hard cock is in front of me. Although he must've just cum whilst fucking my mum, he was already rock hard.

"Do you want your Daddy's cock?" He asked me.

"Yes." I whisper.

"And if your Daddy wants to bend you over this table and fuck you, would you let him?" Paul asked.

"Y-yes, Daddy." I tell him, knowing I would let him.

"Come and smell my cock, but keep those lips closed." He orders.

I do what he says, my eyes are open and my mouth is closed and I run my nose along his cock. The smell is amazing, slightly different to normal which I guess is my mum's pussy but I don't care. I desperately want to open my mouth and take it in but I know to wait for him to let me.

Suddenly, Paul stands up and pulls his trousers up.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You will learn to never speak to me in a bad tone again." Paul says before walking away.

"You're leaving again?!" I shout at him.

"You really are a slow learner." He says back with a laugh, "No cumming without my approval. And I will know if you do." He tells me.

No argument back talk comes to me. What could I say, I was here on my knees in my mum's thong ready to suck his cock and he just left.

Fuck! This is so wrong, I'm so horny!

I watch as Paul leaves the house and I pull myself up. Thinking of taking the thong off, but I don't. Instead, I pull my pants back up and go about my day.

My Mind Is Failing

I didn't see Paul after that for the day. I spent the entire day horny as fuck but I didn't wank. I tried to tell myself it was my choice, but deep down I knew it was because Paul told me not too.

I am currently sitting on Tasha's bed, kissing her and my hands are grabbing onto her big tits.

"Aaron, I'm ready." She tells me breaking the kiss.

"Ready for what?" I ask, not letting go of her tit.

"I'm ready to have sex, like, now." She tells me.

Oh, fuck yes! Finally, I was going to lose my virginity!!

Tasha brought her hand to my trousers, then it hit me. I'm wearing my mum's thong! Stupid idiot! Why did I put them on?! I didn't have to!

"Erm, I don't have a condom." I tell her, wracking my brain for a reason for her not to take my trousers off.

"I thought you've had one in your wallet since we started dating? You told me it's always there for when I'm ready?" She says to me, which is right. I know that condom is there, but I can't have her take my trousers off.

"Let me go the bathroom first." I say standing up.

"Aaron, you going to the toilet before we have sex isn't exactly a turn on." She said in a huff.

I don't reply, instead I run to the bathroom, pull my trousers down and take off the thong. Straight away I am missing the feeling of them between my cheeks.

Going back into her room, Tasha is sitting on her bed with her arms crossed. I go into kiss her but she pulls away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know, I was ready then. But you ran off." She said.

"I just needed the toilet, I'm ready now." I tell her.

"Maybe we should do it another time. When you don't need to run away beforehand." She says back clearly annoyed.

For fuck's sake! I was finally going to have sex and this stupid thong stops me! I know I have no argument so I decide to carry on kissing her, hoping it would turn her on again.

"Mmmm." Tasha moans into my mouth.

As my eyes are closed, kissing her soft lips and her tongue running against mine, suddenly an image of Paul's cock comes into my head.

No! Stop it!

Kissing her again, Paul's big, juicy cock comes back into my thoughts.

"Mmmm." I moan into her mouth.

Feeling her tongue on my, I picture the feeling of Paul's wet cock in my mouth. Sliding down until I am deep throating him, feeling his balls hitting my chin. What is wrong with me!

This is all getting too much!

Breaking the kiss, I tell her we should wait until it is a little more romantic. When really, I just don't want to think of Paul's cock!

Getting back home, I slammed my bedroom door shut and lay on my bed.

I can't believe I just blew my first chance to have sex! What is wrong with me.

The next morning, I go downstairs. The house seemed empty so I am just wearing a robe, and my mum's thong. I don't know why but I really like wearing them.

When the doorbell suddenly rings. Who's this at this hour?

Walking over, I open the door slightly and then suddenly it is burst open.

"What the!" I shout before realising it is Paul.

"Hi slut." He says walking into the house.

"What do you want?" I ask but before he replies I feel his hands grip my shoulders and push me around.

In an instance I am slammed up against the wall, suddenly my robe is pulled down and I am stood there in just a thong. His big, black hands grabbing my arse cheeks he moans.

"Mmmm good faggot, you might finally be learning."

I can't speak, my entire body is pushed against the wall and I feel frozen to let him feel me up. I can feel him moving around behind me, then suddenly my thong is pulled to one side.

"Fuuuuckkk!!" I shout at the top of my lungs as with no warning Paul shoves his entire cock balls deep inside of my arsehole.

"Ooh yeah you little fucking slut!" Paul moans as he keeps his cock buried inside of me.

"Fuck." I pant out, feeling like the air has been shoved from my lungs.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers
12