My New Black Daddy - Dominated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm horny as fuck thinking of your whore arse and your mum was busy this morning to take my load." He says squeezing my arse cheeks, "It's a good thing I have a little faggot slut to fuck."

Without warning he starts to fuck me fast, properly ploughing into my arse so his skin is slapping against mine.

"Urgh, fuck, fuck." I keep panting as he bottoms out in my arsehole.

"You like that you little slut?!" Paul moans spanking me.

"Urgh! Yes!" I moan back, the familiar pleasure of having my arsehole drilled returning to me.

"How much have you been missing my black cock?!" Paul moans.

It seems he has to care for taking his time, he is just roughly fucking me like a sex toy right now.

SPANK!

"You answer when I fucking ask you a question whore!" He shouts down my ear.

"Yes Daddy!! I've not stopped thinking about your cock!" I shout as my body is roughly held against the wall.

"Did you obey me and not cum?" He asks fucking me harder and harder, I can feel his balls slapping me.

"Yes Daddy! Tasha wanted to have sex but I couldn't!!" I moaned louder.

"Good whore!" Daddy, fuck not again, moaned.

Paul grunted as he fucked me harder and harder against the wall, my own cock was spilling precum all over the wall as I felt all of his big, black cock filling me up.

"Come here you fucking slut!" Paul ordered.

Feeling his cock slip out of me leaving me gaped open he roughly pulls me around.

I feel his strong hands picking me up and placing me onto the table in the hall, looking at him, he grips my thighs and lifts them to the side.

"You want my cock faggot?" He asks. Looking down I see him lining up his giant black cock up with my hole.

"Yes Daddy." I moan back, knowing it was true.

"Say it you fucking sissy!" He moans.

Fuck it!

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my little fucking hole with your giant black cock!!" I shout, "Stretch my fucking arsehole with your giant cooooooockkkk!!!" I scream when I feel his cock pound into me.

My legs are spread around daddy as I'm watching him destroy my arsehole. His face is animalistic and sweating as he fucks me harder and harder. Gripping my thighs as I watch his cock disappearing into my stretched arsehole.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I keep moaning as I'm rocking back and forth.

I feel his hand grip my throat and force me to look at him smiling back at me.

"You like being my little fuck toy don't you!" He moaned.

"Yes Daddy!" I say through being choked, "I love your black cock destroying me!"

Oh, fuck it feels so good! I can feel my arsehole stretching around this big cock, fucking me on this table so good.

"You aren't going to talk back to me ever again are you whore?!" Daddy ordered.

"No Daddy! I'll be good, just please keep fucking me!" I moan back, the pleasure is too intense.

Daddy slowed down his fucking which just enhanced the pleasure, I can feel every inch of his black cock going in and out of me over and over. A huge smile was across Daddy's face as he kept slowly fucking me.

"Such a tight fucking hole." Daddy moaned, "Hopefully your mum will let me fuck her arse soon."

"Fuck me daddy." I moaned through him choking me.

What a sight this must be, me wearing a thong with my legs spread, pushed against the wall as this giant black man fucks me into oblivion. Who would've thought that I'm the captain of the rugby team?

"Urg, urgh, urgh, yeah." I kept moaning every time Daddy would go fully in me.

"FUUUUCKKKK!!" I hear Daddy grunt and I feel the first load of his cum filling my bowels. This triggers my own orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!!" I shout with my cum filling my mum's thong and pouring out of the sides.

"Fuck, you have one tight cunt." Daddy moans as he slows down his fucking.

When he pulls out, I can feel his cum dripping from my arsehole as my legs slump down and I remain sat on the table.

"Thanks for that whore, but I need to get back to work." Daddy said and then he was gone.

I'm still to weak to move, my legs feel like jelly and my arse feels torn open.

I sit there for what must have been ten minutes before I managed to stand up. Going to the bathroom I clean myself up and I take off my mums' thong. I was about to throw it into the washing basket but I can't have her finding it so I hide it in my room.

I spend the rest of the day a mess, Daddy, I mean Paul fucked me again. I can't believe how good it feels. Could I be gay? No! I love women, I find women sexy. Going onto google I find that lots of straight men enjoy anal sex which relieves me a little.

Getting into bed, my mind is all over the place. I love having Daddy, no! Paul! Fucking me, I love his cock, there's no arguing that anymore.

Morning Blowjob

I haven't seen Paul for the last few days, luckily. I don't know if can control myself anymore, just thinking about him turns me on now!

Suddenly my door creaks open.

"Hi sissy boy." Paul says walking in.

Oh no! I didn't know he was here!

"Please Paul..." I try to say before he interrupted me.

"How long until you learn to call me Daddy you stupid slut." He says walking closer to me.

He is standing over me now, I remain laying on my bed flat with his big, black body towering over me.

"You mustn't have heard you mum and me coming in last night, but that doesn't matter now." He said pulling his trousers down.

"We can't keep doing this." I weakly argue.

"Shhh, your mum is downstairs. You don't want to alert her to what we are doing do you?" He said.

He's right, it's gone on too long now. If I told her after the first time maybe I could've excused it, but it's been too long now.

"Good boy, sit up." He whispered as his cock was now out.

I can't take my eyes off of it, it's so big, so perfect.

Sitting up, I'm only inches away from his hard, black cock. I can smell its amazing aroma and I know what I am about to do, and I know I won't be stopping it.

Without saying anything, I feel Daddy's hand on the back of my head and he lightly pushes me forward. Not that he needs to.

Opening my mouth, I let the head of his cock slip into my and I run my tongue around it. Wrapping my soft lips around his cock, Daddy lets out a little moan.

This tastes different than normal.

"I just fucked your mum." He said, I guess he picked up on me noticing the different taste.

But it didn't matter, I know how sick this is. I'm tasting my own mum's pussy on this cock, but it won't stop me.

Keeping my lips wrapped around this cock, I actually enjoy the new taste and slowly I bob back and forth. Not wanting to make too much noise so my mum doesn't hear I just lovingly suck up and down on this black meat.

"Good sissy, this will be your regular morning routine now." Daddy tells me with a light moan.

"Mmmm." I accidentally moan, not being able to stop myself.

Moving my head back and forth, I run my wet tongue all along his shaft that's in my mouth. Tasting more of my mums cum on his cock mixing with his precum. Oh god how I love sucking dick.

Daddy didn't move, simply standing still as my head moves back and forth with a mouth full of black cock.

Lifting my hand up, I start to run my fingertips along his smooth balls causing his cock to twitch in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you're getting really good at this now slut." Daddy moaned.

"Mmm." I moaned back.

Using my left hand, I wrap it around my own big, hard cock and I slowly wank as I bob back and forth. My spit was covering his cock now and I was easily taking him deeper into my mouth.

"I got you some of your own underwear, you will only wear thongs for now on." Daddy told me.

I'm too horny to care, my cock is leaking precum as I lovingly bob back and forth on his dick. I know I'll do anything he tells me too.

"Take it deeper." Daddy whispers.

I attempt to relax my throat, one hand still pumping my own cock I push my head deeper and feel his fat head hitting my throat.

"Glllgggg." I gag but I keep pushing deeper and deeper. Feeling my throat wrap around his thick cock feels so fucking amazing.

My own orgasm building up, having a cock in my mouth is really getting me close and Daddy knows it.

"Are you going to cum with my black cock in your mouth?" He whispers.

"Mhmmm." I moan, not wanting to take this perfect dick from my throat.

I bob faster and faster, just my head moving up and down and I start to feel his balls tensing. Just in time for me to cum.

"Swallow it all down you fucking whore!" Daddy whispers gripping my head and holding me in deep.

At the exact time I feel the first shot of his cum hitting my tongue, my own cock starts firing cum into the air and landing on the floor.

"MMMMMMM!!" I moan around this big, black cock as my body twitches.

More and more of his cum floods my mouth, the salty, sticky liquid tasting like perfection.

I keep going until Daddy eventually pulls me off his cock, my hand is covered in cum and my chin is dripping with spit.

"Here's your new underwear." He says putting a bag on thongs on my bed. "I do not want to ever catch you not wearing them!"

"Y-yes Daddy." I stutter.

"Good boy." He says patting my cheek.

Daddy pulls up his trousers and then leaves me alone in my room. Hearing him speaking to my mum, I can't believe I just did that! What if we got caught! But God I love his cum!

Cleaning my cum from the floor, which wasn't easy, I head downstairs to see them both sat in the living room.

"Morning." My mum says with a smile.

"Good morning." Daddy, fuck I can't even think to say Paul when I'm not horny!

"Erm, good morning." I say sitting down on the other sofa.

"So, we have some news." My mum says.

I look and see her holding hands with Daddy, if only she knew what we just did!

"Paul is moving in with us, next week." She tells me.

Oh no! I won't be able to escape!!

"Isn't that good news?!" She says, her smile plastered on her face.

"Erm, sure." I say, looking at Paul who is smiling back at me. His evil, sexy grin.

12