My New Black Daddy - House Slut Rules

Story Info
Aaron gets new rules from his black daddy.
7.7k words
4.64
55.8k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers

My New Black Daddy - House Slut Rules

This is part three of "My New Black Daddy" series.

It involves offensive words to be warned.

Part 1

Aaron is 18 years old, has an easy life living with his Mum who creates barely any rules for him. At his birthday party, Aaron meets his mum's boyfriend, Paul, a large black man. After getting caught with his girlfriend, Tasha, giving him a blowjob in his room his mum send Tasha out. Later that night, Paul sneaks into his room and forced Aaron to give him a blowjob. Telling him that he is going to have new rules now. The next day, Paul fucks Aaron for the first time.

Part 2

Aaron has the opportunity to lose his proper virginity and fuck Tasha, but he remembers that Paul has made him wear his mother's thong. When he gets back and after a lot of teasing, Paul fucks Aaron again and gets another blowjob before finding out that Paul is moving in with them.

Late Night Suck & House Rules

"So, he lives with you now?" Tasha asks me whilst on the phone.

I've hidden in my room, away from Paul as he and my Mum sit downstairs watching TV.

"Yeah." I reply back, my minds torn. One side, I hate this guy. He forces me to do things and is making new rules for me, on the other hand and as much as I hate to admit it, I love how he dominates me and I love sucking his big black cock and having him fuck me.

Ever since he bought me new thongs to wear, I haven't worn any of my usual boxers. I almost got caught at rugby in the showers after a game but luckily, I got them off without anyone seeing.

"But he hates me, how am I ever going to come round?" Tasha asks.

"Hmm." I reply not really listening, instead I'm looking at myself in the mirror wearing a red thong. I can't lie, my arse looks great.

"Aaron?!" Tasha shouts down the phone.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you." I lie.

"Never mind," She huffs, "Are you still coming to my house for the party on Friday?"

"Of course." I tell her. Maybe a night of partying will take my mind off Paul and maybe, I will get another chance to have sex with Tasha.

"Okay, I've got to go. I'll speak to you later." She says and puts the phone down.

As soon as I'm off, I'm looking at my hard cock poking through the thong, my precum leaving a clear wet spot.

"Aaron?! Can you come down please?" My mum shouts.

"Okay." I shout back.

Putting on some jogging bottoms and a baggy t-shirt, I head downstairs to see her and Paul sitting on the sofa together.

"Paul has a few more items to move in this weekend, you're going to help him." My mum tells me. She seems to have a firmer tone ever since dating Paul.

"Like what?" I ask, not happy about having to help move his stuff on a weekend.

"You'll see." Paul said in a firm tone whilst smiling at me. God, just his look is getting my cock hard.

"Okay, I'll leave you two to organise it. I'm going to bed." My mum says. Giving Paul a kiss and then hugging me, although I have to stay away slightly to stop her from feeling my hard cock.

Once she's gone, Paul is smiling at me.

"What?" I nervously ask, not being able to look at him.

"Which thong do you have on?" He asks, in hushed tone.

"W-why?" I stutter back, embarrassed.

"What have I said about questioning me." He says in a firmer tone.

"A red one." I whisper out, staring at the ground but being able to feel my cock getting harder.

"Show me." He orders.

Show him?! I stare at him in shock.

"Now." He whispers.

Knowing I will do anything he tells me, I slowly pull my jogging bottoms down. My eyes fixed on the stairs in case my mum comes down. Although I'm sure Paul doesn't want to get caught as much as I don't.

"Good." He whispers at me, standing in front of him wearing this red thong. My wet mark clear as day.

"Get on your knees." He orders.

"Mum's upstairs!" I whisper back.

"It's her time of the month, so you'll have to tag in. Now, get on your knees." He orders again.

Fuck, what's wrong with me?!

I slowly get onto my knees, feeling my mouth watering just at the thought of sucking his cock. I can't believe this, a few weeks ago the idea of sucking a dick would make me ill.

"Crawl to me." He whispers.

On my hands and knees, my jogging bottoms at my ankles and my thong covered arse in the air, I slowly work my way to this big black man who seems to control my life now.

As I reach him, I look up from between his legs to see his giant smile.

"You know what to do." He whispers.

Lifting my hands, I undo his trousers and pulls them down. As he lifts his arse to help me bring them down, I see his cock fly out. There it is, his beautiful, thick cock. A cock that's changed my life.

"Look at me." He whispers.

Staring at him, I can feel the saliva filling in my mouth.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He asks with a huge smile.

There's no fighting it anymore. I have come to accept that I enjoy this as much as he does.

"Y-yes Daddy." I whisper.

I feel his strong hand stroking my cheek.

"Good boy, get your reward." He whispers.

"Thank you." I whisper. Thank you? Really? Did I just thank him for letting me suck his dick?

Not caring, I wrap my fingers around his black cock. It's so thick, so warm.

Licking my lips, I lean forward and I feel his meat pass through them. Closing them around his shaft, the familiar feeling of having his cock in my mouth comes back. God how I love it.

"Mmmm." I moan around his cock.

With spit on my tongue, I bring it up and slowly rub it along his thick head, tasting his delicious precum. Over and over, I swirl my wet tongue around his spongey head, making sure to savour every moment.

After a few minutes, I slowly start to move my lips up and down his cock, feeling his skin sticking to my lips as I move back and forth.

"Oh yeah, you're getting really good at that." Paul whispers.

I don't even open my eyes to look up at him. He may enjoy me giving him a blowjob, but I know that right now, I have the power. I can give him as much pleasure as he wants, I am the one enjoying giving the blowjob and having a cock in my mouth.

Bobbing up and down, my hands are fixed onto his muscular thighs with just my head moving. His thick cock is twitching in my mouth as I run my tongue around it.

It seems Paul doesn't want to dominate me right now, leaving me to lovingly suck up and down his dark meat, on my knees in the living room as he sits back and enjoys my young mouth around him.

"It's time to start bringing new rules to your everyday life." Paul whispers and moans. Even his talking doesn't deter me from my task.

"First, your room is going to be tidied every morning and you will make your bed every day." He tells me.

"Hmm?" I ask, stopping the blowjob but keeping his cock in my mouth. Is he really giving me chores as I suck his cock?

"If you want to keep getting to play with my cock, you are going to obey the new rules around here." He tells me.

"Mmmmm." I moan in agreement, knowing that I couldn't go without this cock.

"Good." He whispers and I carry on lovingly sucking his black cock.

"Second, you are going to cook dinner 3 nights a week. I will tell you when they are." He tells me.

"Mmmm." I moan in agreement, although I wasn't happy about that, I wasn't about to say no.

"Good boy. Finally, for now, you are going to clean the house once a week to help your mother." He tells me the third and final rule.

"Mmmm." I moan again in agreement.

Not wanting to keep him talking and making up rules, I start to bob up and down faster on his cock. Getting it sloppier, I'm getting my spit all over his black shaft as my suck hard on his dick.

"Ooohh yeah, you want to swallow my cum slut?" He whispers, and I feel his black hands in my hair.

"Mmmmm!" I moan, desperate to taste his cum.

"Keep going cocksucker!" He moans.

Over and over, I bob up and down on his cock. Taking as much as I can down my throat whilst running my tongue all over him.

"Fuuuuckkkkk!!" Paul grunts out and I feel it.

His cock head expands and his balls tighten, then I feel the first shot of his cum hitting my tongue.

"Mmmmm!" I moan as more and more of his cum pours into my mouth. The delicious, salty cum filling my senses.

Swallowing down every drop, I keep sucking him over and over until I feel him going soft in my mouth.

"Good slut. Go to bed, and do not break my rules." He tells me holding my face with his hands.

"Y-yes Daddy." I tell him standing up.

But before I get to the stairs, he calls to me. "And don't forget, no cumming."

"Yes Daddy." I whisper and rush upstairs.

With the taste of his cum still in my mouth I am having to fight hard against the urge to wank. But I obey my instructions. Lying down, I watch a show on my phone to distract myself as I fall asleep.

The Party Repercussions

"You're here!" Tasha shouts as she opens to the door to see me standing there.

Dressed in black jeans and back t-shirt and holding a bottle of vodka I managed to steal from my mum's liquor cabinet.

"Of course, I am." I say giving her a kiss and walking in.

"Aaron! Finally!" Jason shouts and high giving me.

"What's happening?" I shout back.

"Just about to start a few drinking games, now you're here the party can start." He says with a laugh.

It's strange, I almost forget that I ran our school. That as the captain of the rugby team I was the it man. Ever since Paul started coming around, I feel like I am less of a man. Well, that changes tonight, even if I am still wearing a black thong.

"Where are we starting?" I say walking into the living room that is already filled with people drinking.

I walk over to the table where are few of my rugby mates are sitting around and I take a seat.

"We're playing never have I ever." Jason says sitting down, then Tasha sits next to me.

Never have I ever, what an annoying game.

"I'll start." One blonde haired girl says sitting up, "Never have I ever, had sex outside."

Looking around, a few of the guys and girls take a drink but mine and Tasha's remain in our hands.

"Okay my turn," Jason says. "Never have I ever, given a blowjob whilst at school."

Fucking bastard! I told him that in private!

I see Tasha's eyes shoot wide at me, first in annoyance but to my relief she then laughs it off and bring her cup to her mouth.

"You slut!" One of the girls shout in a laugh and the group burst out laughing.

"Okay I'll go." Tasha says loudly and confidently, "Never have I ever sucked off a black guy twice my age!"

What the fuck did she just say?! My head almost breaks as I spin it to face her, but I see her laughing and staring at her friend Danielle. Then I look at Danielle and see her giving Tasha an evil grin and bringing the cup to her mouth.

Thank God!!

"Who was it?!" Jason calls out at her.

"One of my dad's mates." Danielle says with a laugh whilst wiping her mouth from the beer that trickled out of her mouth.

"My turn," Danielle says, "Never have I ever had sex in a car."

A few people drink and again Tasha and mine cup stay in our hands.

A few more people go, most of which I don't drink.

"Aaron, your go." Jason says slurring his words.

My head is spinning, for some reason I can only think of Paul in this moment. Hoping to keep the attention away, I say: "Never have I ever done anal."

A few girls laugh and the boys cheer.

In my complete shock, I watch as Tasha raises her cup to her mouth.

"What?!" I call out, "Who? When?!"

"It was just before we started going out, the captain of another rugby team." She tells me.

I can't believe it, she's holding off having sex with me because she wants to wait, but she has already done anal with someone?!

Carrying on the game, I rarely have to drink and after an hour the game ends.

Deciding that everyone is way more drunk than me. I start to properly hit back the vodka.

By midnight, I feel pretty drunk and I'm dancing with Tasha who is grinding all over me.

"Why did you never tell me you've done anal?" I shout in her ear over the music.

"I didn't want to upset you." She tells me, "Anyway, I saved the most important hole for you." She slurs and pulls me in for a kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, my cock is rock hard and I'm sure that I could have sex with her right now if I wanted. Except two things are stopping me.

First, she's drunk. I know I'm drunk, but still, I wouldn't cross that line.

Second, I'm wearing a thong.

Annoyingly, I shut down her advances.

It's 2am and the party is slowly dying down. Tasha has been all over me for the last two hours and begging me to stay over but I know I can't.

When I get home, luckily everyone is asleep and as quietly as possible, I make my way to my room. Although the room is spinning, I manage to fall asleep.

"Aaron!! Get down here now!!" My mother's voice is shouting for me like nails on a chalkboard.

God my head is banging. How much did I drink last night?

Pulling myself out of bed, I manage to put on jogging bottoms and a hoody before slowly opening my door. Each step down the stairs was like a punch to my head.

"Aaron?!" I hear mum's voice call again.

"I'm coming." I groan back.

By the time I get to the bottom of the stairs my head feels like it's about to explode. Looking around, it seems I wasn't as careful as I thought when I got home. A few photos have been knocked off the walls and my shoes and coat are lying on the ground.

"What on earth have you been doing?!" My mum shouts as she storms over to me.

"Mum, please. I have a really bad headache." I tell her, hoping she would feel sorry for me.

"Is it because of this by any chance?!" She shouts and holds up the empty bottle of vodka that I was drinking last night.

Why did I bring it home?

"I'm sorry." I stutter out, but before I could say any lie or excuse my mum interrupts me.

"Save it! You steal vodka from me. You go to a party without telling me and you come home after 2am! Do you know how worried I was about you?!" She shouts.

"I didn't mean to make you worry." I whisper, I know what I've done is wrong but God how I wish this was over as my hangover is killing me.

"You are in big trouble young man!" She shouts, "First of all, you are going with Paul to help him move the rest of his stuff. That'll give me time to think of a suitable punishment."

"Okay, okay." I grunt out, sick of her shouting at me when my head hurts.

"Come on then." Paul says and I look up to see him standing by the front door.

"I'll just get dressed." I say and turn around.

Although part of me knows I am about to spend a good few hours alone with Paul, my head is hurting too much to care.

Less than half an hour later, I'm dressed and in the car passenger seat as Paul turns the engine on and starts to drive. Although my head is still banging, it has slightly lightened up.

A few minutes into the drive, Paul keeps looking ahead and says to me. "You really messed up you know."

"Please," I say in a grunt, not in the mood for his shit, "What are you going to do? Make me suck your cock behind my mum's back again?"

"Oh, you're really asking for it." He says with a light chuckle which actually does frighten me.

For half an hour we drove in silence, I kept looking across and staring at Paul's crotch. My hangover slowly dying down, the panic of what my punishment will be starts to take over.

When he finally pulls up to what I assume is the house he has just moved from, Paul looks at me with a smile and says. "Come on, we're going inside."

Not replying, I get out of the car and follow him inside.

The house is empty but quite big. I can only see a few boxes that he must need help moving. Nothing too big or hard.

"Follow me." Paul orders.

Without thinking, I go upstairs with him until we are both in what I assume is his old bedroom. It's got wooden floors and nothing else in the room except for one arm chair, not even curtains and the light is pouring in and not helping with the slight headache that's still hurting me.

"Take off your clothes." Paul orders.

"What? Now?" I ask, although in pain, just his tone is already causing an effect on my cock.

"It's time to start your punishments." He tells me with a straight face.

"Come on, I'm too rough." I try to plead with him.

"It's all your own doing. Now do as you're told my little gay bitch." He says.

Fuck, why does him calling me names turn me on so much and make me so weak.

As though I'm under some sort of spell, I start to take my clothes off in front of Paul. Until I look out the window and I see an older woman walking a dog.

"People can see in." I tell him.

"Do I look like I care?" He replies.

Fuck's sake. Doing as I'm told, I carry on taking my clothes off until I'm standing in front of him in just the black thong.

"That too." He tells me.

Bending over, I pull the thong off and reveal my hard cock. Although I am instantly horny as his dominant tone, I'm not sure I can handle getting fucked right now.

I just stand there as Paul walks over to me.

"Ow fuck!" I shout as his strong hands grip my hair. "Get off me!" I shout as he drags me to the side of the room.

Before I know it, Paul is sitting on the arm chair and has forced me to bend over his thighs.

SPANK!

"Oww!!" I shout out in pain, a strong burning feeling in my arse cheeks.

"Now let's see, firstly, you broke your mother's rules and stayed out late without letting her know."

SPANK!

"Fuck! Please stop!" I cry out.

"And you stole her vodka." Paul says.

SPANK!

"And I assume you haven't cleaned your room or made your bed this morning?" He asks, before I can reply I feel another sharp strike on my arse cheek.

SPANK!

Each hit from his big, black hands leaving a burning sensation on my arse cheek that feels like it's on fire.

"Now, how many spanks do you think your punishment should be for all of this?" He asks.

SPANK!

"Ow! I don't know!" I shout back, trying to pick myself up but his strong arm holding me down.

SPANK!

"I'm going to need an answer." He tells me.

SPANK!

"Ow! 1" I shout, hoping to end this.

SPANK!

"That's not a real punishment, give me a real number." He tells me.

I can feel his hard palm rubbing my arse cheek, my naked body on his. I feel so small, so weak. What's worse, my cock is rock hard.

SPANK!

"Give me a number!" He shouts.

"Shit! Okay 3!" I shout back.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Each strike worse than the last and my arse is on fire.

"3 is nothing! Give me a proper number that suits your punishment!" He shouts.

SPANK!

"Okay! 20!!" I shout back at him, my mind spinning.

"That's better, 20 is it." He says with a little chuckle.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Owwwww!" I cry out, my arse is on fire and I can feel it throbbing as Paul rubs his palm over me.

"There's a good boy, are you going to be naughty again?" He asks me.

"N-no." I stutter out, pain rushing through my body.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

I have to bite my teeth together to stop calling out in pain.

"How does your arse feel slut?" Paul asks.

"It hurts so much!" I cry out.

"Hmmm." He says and suddenly I feel his big hand gripping my cock. I realise he is no longer holding me down, but I know better than to lift myself up.

"It seems you are enjoying your punishment." He says wanking my cock for a few strokes and then stopping.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Nearly done." Paul says happily, again stroking my firm arse.

"Plleeasee, hurry." I whisper.

"Are you ready for your last few?" He asks me.

"Yes Daddy!" I cry out.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Last one slut, are you going to thank your Daddy?" Paul asks.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers