My New Black Daddy - House Slut Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Thank you Daddy!" I shout out.

"Were you with Tasha last night?" He asks, his palm gripping into my red arse cheek.

"Yes Daddy." I tell him.

"Did you fuck her? And know, if you lie to me your punishment will start again." He tells me.

"No Daddy! I didn't fuck her or cum at all! I obeyed you!" I tell him.

SPANK!

His big, strong, black hand comes crashing down to my arse. Making my entire body shake from the hit.

"T-thank you Daddy." I stutter out.

My body feels weak as I am like a rag doll on his thighs.

"Stand up." He orders.

As I stand up, I see out the window there is a man walking past who is looking in and can obviously see me. I would care, except the burning on my arse cheek has my full attention.

"Stay still." Paul tells me and I watch as he leaves the room.

A few minutes later, he returns with a metal object in his hands.

"Close your eyes." He tells me.

In fear of any more punishment, I close my eyes and stand perfectly still as I feel Paul's big hands rummaging around my body. First on my cock and then on my back.

"Done, open your eyes." Paul tells me.

Looking down, I can't actually believe what I'm looking at.

"That's a chastity belt with a cock cage." Paul tells me.

Although I hear his words, they don't seem to resonate in my head. Instead, I just stare at my cock that is locked inside a metal cage, stopping it from getting fully hard. Attached to it is a leather strap that is tight against my skin and clearly meets at the back. Putting my hands back, I feel a small padlock there.

"Now, I have the key." Paul tells me as he walks into my eye sight.

"Why?" I ask, confused. What is this all about?!

"You are not to see Tasha again without my permission. This will help with that, and any other urges you have." He tells me.

"I don't understand." I tell him, my head spinning.

"If you be a good boy and obey your orders. I will unlock you and allow you to cum." Paul says, running a fingertip all over my body. "However, if you are naughty. Then this stays on."

I look down at my cock, although his touch is making my body shiver with excitement, my cock can't get hard.

Turning around and looking out the window, there is another man walking past and looking in and embarrassment strikes me.

"Luckily for me." Paul whispers, walking behind me and I can feel his hands gripping onto my red raw arse cheeks. "They don't cover your slutty little arsehole."

"Oooohhh." I accidentally moan as I feel one of his thick fingers rubbing along my little hole, the other hand keeping them spread open.

"Bend over the armchair." Paul orders me.

"Yes Daddy." I say in total obedience to this strong man.

Bending over the arm chair, my arse is in the air and I'm resting on my elbows for support.

"Mmmmm." Daddy moans behind me.

Feeling his hands gripping and spreading my cheeks, my arsehole is twitching in preparation of his giant cock to fuck me.

In complete and utter shock, instead of shoving his big cock in me. I feel a wet tongue sliding all over my tight little hole instead.

"Oooohhhhh!" I moan out as Daddy eats my arsehole.

"Mmmmm." Daddy moans.

SPANK!

"You like that?" He asks between licks.

"Fuck.... Yes." I pant out. Never being rimmed before, but this feels fucking amazing.

His wet tongue is working my hole properly.

Opening my eyes, I can see out the window and there is a couple on the other side of the road looking in. What a sight they must have, me bent over as a big black man rims the life out of me. I just smile at them and moan.

Over and over, Daddy's tongue would flick my hole and make my body shiver with pleasure.

"Oh god, that's so good." I moan out, closing my eyes. Although I'm sure the couple have gone, I like the idea of them watching me being a slut for Daddy.

"Mmmmm." Daddy moans again. Then I feel his tongue straighten and go deep inside of my hole.

"Oh yeah!" I pant out, feeling him fucking me with his thick tongue. If my cock wasn't in a cage, I would be rock hard right now!

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I hear Daddy ask me from behind.

"Y-yes!" I pant out.

SPANK!

"You want your Daddy's big, black cock in your tight little cunt?" He asks me.

"Yes Daddy! Please fuck me!" I moan, desperate to feel him stretching me yet again.

"Good slut!" Daddy says and I feel the head of his cock pressing against my wet arsehole.

As my arsehole quivers as I wait for him to enter me, I bite my lip in preparation for the initial pain.

"Ooooohh." Daddy moans out and I feel the head of his black cock slip into me.

"Fuuckkkinng hellll." I groan out as the feeling of my arse stretching around his cock comes back to me. How I have grown to love this feeling.

"I am never going to get bored of this tight arsehole." Daddy moans as he grabbed my arse cheeks, "How much do you love your Daddy fucking you?"

"I wish I didn't, but I do Daddy." I moaned out, not being able to hide the truth. I only wish that my cock was out so I could wank as Daddy fills my arsehole with his black dick.

I can feel every inch of Daddy's thick meat as the rim of my arse stretches around him. It's definitely a lot easier than the first time he fucked me, but still a very tight fit!

Deeper and deeper, I feel his cock pushing into my stomach and soon I feel Daddy's big balls touching mine.

"Yyyyeessss!!" I moan out as I arch my back up in pleasure.

"You really are a cock loving whore now aren't you!" Daddy said spanking me.

"I am for you!!" I moaned back to him, feeling completely filled.

Turning my head back, the contrast of his black skin against my pale white skin just sends more pleasure through me. I love being his little fuck toy!

As Daddy started to fuck me properly, his skin slapping against mine at every thrust, my entire body was shaking in pure pleasure and my high-pitched moans were getting louder and louder.

"Please Daddy! Take the cage off!" I pleaded, desperate to be allowed to touch my own cock and cum.

SPANK!

"No slut! You need to learn what your punishments are going to be like!" Daddy shouted, gripping my thighs and fucking me harder, "You are doing this to please me right now faggot, your pleasure comes when I allow it!"

"Ooohh fuck! Yes Daddy!!" I moan as my body is rocking back and forth. Knowing he was right, I am just here to please his black dick.

"Come here you fucking slut!" Daddy said and I feel him gripping my hair.

Although he is dragging me across the room, his cock stays fixed balls deep inside of me the whole time.

When he lets me go, I fall forward and my hands land up against the window to stop me from falling. Looking out, there is no one there but if there were they could easily see me in a very compromising position.

"Fuck!!" I shout out as Daddy gets back to slamming his cock in and out of my battered arsehole.

"What if someone sees?" I manage to stutter out through the intense fucking.

"Well, that's your problem slut! If you keep disobeying and being a naughty boy then you will keep getting punished!" Daddy moaned grabbing my arse.

I see a car coming down the road and I hang my head down and close my eyes in hope that I don't see them.

"No, no! You look at them and keep your eyes open slut! Take your punishment, maybe you'll learn to be good next time!" Daddy ordered.

Doing as I was told, not wanting to get into more trouble, I lift my head up and look at the car. As they go past, I see the woman's head in the passenger seat turn and the shock in her face when she realises what it is she is witnessing.

"Fuuuuckkk!!" I moan out, finding some sick pleasure in being watched.

I can feel Daddy's thrusts getting faster and rougher in my arse, his deep and heavy breathing, I know he's going to cum soon.

Like a good slut, I start to clench my arsehole around his cock.

"Jesus Christ, you fucking slut! Keep clenching your tight arse around my black cock! You want my black load in your arsehole?" Daddy moaned.

Keeping clenching my arse over and over which just enhanced my own pleasure of feeling completely stretched by this cock, I moaned out. "Yes Daddy! Cum in my arsehole! Fill me with your dominant seed!!"

"FUUUCKKKK!!" My black Daddy grunted, grabbing my arse cheek and I feel his fat load filling up my bowels.

A bucket of cum is firing out of his dick and I feel ever fuller than before.

Even though I am panting like crazy, Daddy keeps slowly fucking me and I keep clenching my arse around his cock to get all of his cum.

Before I have chance to realise it, I'm actually bouncing my arse back on his cock which is still semi hard, keeping fucking myself for as long as possible.

"You really are a slut for cock aren't you!" Daddy laughed

"For you I am." I say without hesitation, right now I'm so goddam horny I would do and say anything for this man.

Feeling Daddy pull his cock out of me left me with an empty feeling in my gaped arsehole.

"That is a pretty sight." Daddy says as he steps, turning my head I see him staring at my stretched hole with his cum leaking out of me.

"Right, get dressed, we need to get this stuff back to your mum's." Daddy tells me.

Although I'm still disappointed that I haven't been allowed to cum, I know that Daddy isn't going to change his mind.

So, I pull up the thong I was wearing and I feel my cum leaking onto it. Putting the rest of my clothes on I help Daddy put a few boxes into the car and then we head back for home.

The Dreaded Cage

Daddy pulls the car up to the house, when he stops, he turns to me. His face is straight as he goes to speak.

"Okay, your mum is about to tell you off and probably ground you. You are going to say you're sorry and agree to anything that she tells you. Understand?"

I look into his eyes, feeling the cage pressing against my aching cock I know I'm in no position to argue.

"Yes Daddy." I tell him.

"Good boy." Daddy says with a smile, "And you're going to keep up with your new rules that I have given you?" He asks.

"Yes Daddy." I say back to him, as though I am in a trance and controlled by his every word.

"Good. Let's go." He says and we both get out of the car and take the boxes inside.

"Aaron, come here please." My mum calls me into the living room after we have moved all of Daddy's stuff.

Walking into the living room, she sits there with a very straight and firm face, staring at me.

"Sit down." She says.

Silently, I do what she orders and sit looking back at her.

"I am extremely disappointed with your behaviour. For the foreseeable future, you are grounded, you are not going to any friends or to see Tasha for a while." She tells me, which I expected.

"Okay." I reply quietly.

"And," She continues, "It's time for you to start looking for a job."

My eyes shoot open at this, I know I finished school a few months ago, but the idea of starting a job was like hell. I know that once I start working then that's it, I'm working until I retire.

Turning my head, I see Daddy staring at me intensely and I remember what he said to me in the car.

"Yes mum." I whisper, "I'm sorry."

"Okay, go to your room." She says.

Standing up, I don't look at either of them as I walk out of the room and up the stairs.

Sitting on my bed, although I don't like the punishment, I can understand it.

Bringing my hands down, I feel the cage around my cock. I can still feel Daddy's cum inside me and my cock is begging to be touched. Except the cage is too tight, as much as I try to get a finger in there just to touch my cock I can't.

Dammit!

For the next hour I sit in my room, looking at videos on my phone but nothing can distract me from my horniness. Maybe if I am well behaved then Daddy, Jesus I can't even think of saying his real name anymore! Maybe he will let me take it off and let me cum.

So, I tidy my room, I make my bed and I dust everything.

When I'm done, I go downstairs and see Mum and Daddy sat on the sofa watching TV, cuddling. Looking at him, it's weird, I'm actually jealous that she gets his cock so often. What's wrong with me!

Sitting down in silence, the three of us watch TV for a few hours. My mum then says. "Right, I'll get tea started."

I look over and see Daddy staring at me and giving me a nod. Knowing one of my new rules I say out.

"That's okay Mum, I'll do it."

"Really?" She asks giving me a funny look, to be fair I never offer to cook.

"Definitely." I tell her.

Walking into the kitchen, I realise that I don't actually know how to cook many things. Looking in the fridge and the cupboards, I decide the easiest thing is spaghetti with some bolognaise sauce that is ready made in a jar.

As I'm getting the spaghetti into a pot with boiling water, I feel a firm hand grabbing at my arse cheeks.

"Good boy, seems you are learning." I hear Daddy's voice whisper in my ear.

Even though I know this is risky with my mum being in the other room, I'm so dam horny that I don't care.

"I've done all of the jobs you asked, please can I take the cage off?" I plead.

A firm grab of my arse cheek, Daddy whispers.

"Not yet, you are still learning."

Then I feel his hand leave me and I hear his footsteps as he leaves the kitchen.

We all have dinner together and my Mum thanks me for cooking. Back in my room later, my mind is filled with thoughts of Daddy and his perfect cock. What I would do to wank right now!

The next four days fly by, I follow every order that Daddy has given me. Making sure my room is always tidy, making my bed, I helped cook another night and I even cleaned pretty much all of the house.

By now, my desire to cum has completely taken over me. Daddy hasn't done anything sexual with me and I am actually missing his cock.

Even though Tasha has tried to dirty talk with me on the phone, since I can't touch my cock, I don't really see much point in it.

"Aaron." I hear my Mum's voice calling me, I turn off the hoover so I can hear her. Turning around, her and Daddy are stood next to each other smiling at me.

"I'm really pleased with how you've been the last few days. If you keep this up, you won't be grounded for much longer." She tells me.

"Thanks Mum." I say back with a smile. Although the chores are boring, I am feeling better for helping my Mum out rather than just being a pain in her arse.

An hour later, I have finished hoovering the house and I finally got a chance to sit down and relax. When Daddy came and sat next to me.

"I'm impressed." He tells me. "I am pleased with how well you are complying. I thought you would be harder to break."

Break? Although that has brought a few questions to my head, I just say, "Does that mean I can take the cage off?"

Feeling his hand land on my thigh sent shivers through my body.

"Not yet." He says with a laugh.

"What about when I see Tasha?" I ask him, knowing that I am so close to finally having sex I don't want this cage to stop that.

"I don't think she's a good influence on you." Daddy tells me, who is he to tell me who's a good influence?

Before I have a chance to say anything back, Daddy says to me, "Do you want a reward for your good behaviour?"

And just like that, my argument about Tasha left my head and my thoughts of Daddy's cock took over.

"Yes Daddy." I whispered.

"Quickly, get on your knees. Your Mum is upstairs." Daddy told me.

Going to the ground, I quickly unzipped Daddy's trousers and pulled them just enough down to unleash his big cock. Every time I see this beast it still makes me drool.

Not wasting any time, I wrap my lips around this thick pole and start bobbing up and down.

"Mmmmm." I moaned up and down this thick meat.

"Good slut." Daddy moaned as he sat back and let me enjoy sucking his big cock.

Over and over, I would take him deep down my throat. Being able to properly deep throat him now, I can feel his cock sliding down me and I brought my hands up to play with his balls.

"Mmmmm." I kept moaning, massaging his shaft and head with my tongue, tasting his precum. Oh, how delicious his precum is.

"Shit! Stop!" Daddy quietly said and pushed me off of him.

Hearing my Mum's footsteps coming down the stairs panic hit me. I jumped onto the sofa and Daddy pulled up his trousers, getting one last look at his cock.

For fuck's sake, as if I don't even get to taste his cum.

"You boys playing nice?" My mum asks coming into the living room.

"Err yeah." I stutter out. My heart racing from the fact that we nearly got caught.

"Good." She said sitting down next to us.

Daddy's Family

My eyes are closed, the lights are off and quiet, high-pitched moans are escaping my mouth.

The sound of skin slapping skin was echoing in my Mum's bedroom as I bounced my arse up and down on Daddy's thick, black cock.

SPANK!

"Fuck yeah, bounce on my cock you dirty little faggot!" Daddy moaned as time and time again I impaled myself on his giant dick.

This is the first time I have ever ridden his cock and it feels fucking amazing! Being in charge of the pace and I can feel him even deeper inside of me.

My arsehole is clenching around his cock, stretching me more and more as I bounce up and down on him.

Planting myself on him with his cock balls deep inside of my arse, I place my hands on Daddy's firm chest and I start to grind back and forth. Feeling his cock slightly moving in and out of me as I stretch myself further.

"Oh god, so big." I whisper as I grind myself faster and faster.

"Please, take the cage off?" I moan out.

"Not yet whore!" Daddy tells me, grabbing my arse.

Oh god, I can't believe how good it feels to have this cock in my arse.

My Mum is out so thankfully there is no chance of getting caught and I can be as loud as I want.

Arching my back, I look down at my abs as I grind myself on Daddy's cock. Moaning louder and louder in a high pitched, whore squeal.

"Fuck me, Daddy." I moan over and over.

"You like your Daddy's big black cock in your little cunt?" He asks whilst his hands are roaming over my muscles.

"I love it, Daddy! Your cock is so fucking big and perfect." I moan back to him.

Leaning forward, I start to bounce my arsehole up and down on his cock again. Feeling his thick pole as it leaves and re-enters my arsehole. My own cock begging for attention. Even though it can't get hard, my precum is still pouring out of me.

"Oh yeah you fucking whore! Make your Daddy cum!!" Daddy roars at me.

"Cum for me Daddy. Cum in your little whore's arsehole!!" I beg, desperate to feel him filling me with his sticky cum.

"So close slut!!" He moans holding my thighs.

"Yes Daddy! Cum in my cunt. Fill me up! Fill up my fucking arsehole!!!" I shout.

"I'm fucking cummiinggg!!" Daddy groans and I feel him filling my arsehole with another load of his thick, delicious cum.

His second load to fill me up today since my Mum has been out.

Earlier he fucked me doggy on my Mum's bed and now I have a second load of cum deep inside of me.

"Okay slut, get dressed." He tells me.

Pulling myself off his cock, I feel completely empty without him inside.

Afterwards, we both get dressed and chill out for the rest of the day, it would seem like we weren't having pretty much an affair behind my Mum's back.

A few hours later, my Mum is back. I cleaned her bed sheets which she thought was just another nice act from me. However, I know that it's because it was covered in Daddy's cum when he fucked my cunt.

Sitting down for a steak that I cooked for everyone, the doorbell suddenly rings.

"Who's that at this time?" My mum asks.

"I'll get it." Daddy says standing up from the table and going to the door.

I can hear some talking but I can't work out what they're saying, although I can hear a woman's voice.