My New Boss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel good baby?" she asked.

I knew it was all an act, but nonetheless, it felt incredible to be treated with such reverence. Joy, the Mamasan, had worked in Thailand, Japan and Malaysia. She once told me that if you are going to suck a man's cock, it doesn't take any more effort to do it with a smile. This seemed obvious to me, but I had been into so many massage parlors where the masseuse switched off immediately after the release. Joy had trained her masseuses, to appear absolutely honored to be allowed the privilege of extracting a man's semen from his nuts. It felt wonderful to be in her facility before, after, and during the orgasm.

Rim and I exchanged a hug and I thanked her. She tenderly washed my cock, balls and ass again. After we exited the shower enclosure, she knelt before me and dried me off.

"We are in room four," she said quietly. "I will brush my teeth and meet you there."


12