My New Boss Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really fun to have such a compliant young female in the house, available to take care of all of my needs. Even if her compliance was achieved by taking advantage of her drug addiction.

Once in a while, normally after my nuts were completely drained, I would experience a pang of guilt, at my treatment of Lisa. She was, after all, someone's daughter, someone's granddaughter, she even had younger siblings. She was a person. She was struggling to stay in college as her attendance got less frequent. She was barely eighteen years old, and already she was a sex-slave for a forty something year old man. It wasn't right.

However, as soon as that green-eyed redhead came crawling over to me on her hands and knees, dressed in her High School cheerleader outfit and looking to score another hit of Oxy, my depravity surfaced, and completely overwhelmed my guilt. Nothing was off limits to Lisa. Whatever scenario I verbalized was met with a cheerful smile and her standard, "whatever you want Tim," response.

In fact, in the same way that computers use Artificial Intelligence to master adaptive learning, Lisa learned what I liked, and offered additional ideas to improve my experience. The first time I told her I want to give her a facial, she smiled agreeably.

Then she offered, "Let me go and do my makeup perfectly for you. It will enhance your visual to jerk off on my face, if I look like I am going out on a date."

I started ass-fucking Lisa within two weeks of meeting her. However, the first time I fucked her ass in the shower, she waited until I came inside her anal passage, and then remarked.

"Stay inside me. Once you get soft, piss inside me."

I couldn't believe she had just turned eighteen, she was just so nasty! I did piss inside Lisa's ass, and while it didn't really do anything for me, I got to check that sex act off my list. Pissing in, and later, on Lisa became quite a regular occurrence when we showered together. I viewed it as the ultimate act of submission on the part of a woman, and Lisa excelled at the whole fantasy. In fact, more often than not, the submission was her idea.

She never gave me any notice when she was in the mood to be reminded of her submission to me. She would get dressed in something really cute, do her hair and makeup just so, and then come and seduce me.

"Are you in the mood for a beer or six?" she would open with, echoing my boss' threat to pound a few beers and urinate on Suky on my birthday.

I don't think I ever refused her. She would fetch me an ice cold beer and serve it to me. Then she would kneel at my feet and talk about her fantasies of submission to me as I pounded the beer. Normally I could drink four or five beers before I desperately need to piss. Lisa could sense as I got ready, because I would shift around uncomfortably in my recliner, or cross my legs to try and hold it.

"Are you close, baby," she would ask innocently.

Once she got confirmation that my need to empty my bladder was imminent, she would excuse herself, and scurry off to kneel on the floor of my shower enclosure. I loved walking in there and seeing an eighteen year old girl, wearing something really cute, waiting for me to urinate on her.

After the first time I urinated on her, Lisa would let me piss on her anytime we showered together. It didn't seem to bother her in the least to sink to her knees, look up adoringly at me, and allow me to empty my bladder all over her. Most of the time, my piss would be preceded by an orgasm. She would either kneel in front of me and blow me, or I would bend her over in the shower enclosure, and fuck her vaginally or anally. After I came, Lisa would suck me clean, and then remain on her knees patiently, sometimes for several minutes, as my cock softened and the need arose for me to relieve myself.

I was shy the first few times, unnecessarily respectful. I would pee on her legs and feet and then hose her off immediately afterwards in an apologetic manner. However, as her drug dependency increased, I was emboldened to take liberties with the teenage redhead. I think I asked her to get into the doggy-style position first, and I pissed all over her ass. Lisa knew how to drive me crazy, and she wiggled and shimmied her tight little butt, as I urinated on it.

Her slutty behavior encouraged me to push her boundaries, and the next time she was on all fours in the shower, after soaking her ass, I wet the ends of her red hair as it cascaded down her back. It was just the tips at first, although emboldened by her lack of pushback, I pissed directly on the top of her head the next time she was in the doggy-style position. Lisa responded by laughing to let me know she was having fun with my new game.

The next time I moved the goalposts, I was drunk. I had slammed four cans of lager, I had a full bladder and some liquid courage. Lisa was on all fours and I had already peed on her ass, back and hair, but I was ready for more.

"Kneel for me, Lisa," I said commandingly.

The young redhead obeyed me instantly, and as she knelt before me and looked up at me, I pissed on her tits. She responded by pushing them together and then skyward, and my urine stream sprayed across her neck and chin. Lisa lowered her face slightly and I aimed my piss directly onto her freckled nose. Seemingly anticipating my darkest desires, she opened her mouth and I pissed right into it. That dirty bitch elevated my lust for her when she let me debase her, and once I was done with my piss, I got erect quickly, and fucked her tight teenage asshole.