The Bully, The Cuck and The Bitch

Story Info
A college girl tries to stand up for her boyfriend.
8.7k words
4.49
73.8k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"That does it!!!" Cindy declares in anger after seeing what's happened to her boyfriend. Everyday Cindy who is 19, and her boyfriend Jacob, who is 20, meet under the largest tree in their college's courtyard. They meet to have lunch, talk about their day, and enjoy each other's company, you know, just normal relationship stuff.

Today Cindy sees what that jerk Norman has done to Jacob, again. About a month ago Norman, who is an 18 year old student at the campus, started to pick on Jacob. It supposedly started when Jacob corrected Norman in a class they have together. It wasn't even that big of a deal and no one in the class cared.

That didn't go over with Norman at all, in which he found Jacob later that day to show him his disproval. Only his disproval was his closed fist meeting Jacob's body in several places at a fast velocity. And now, whenever Norman sees Jacob, he has fun with him.

Looking down at her boyfriend, Cindy feels not just anger at Norman but at Jacob as well. One of Jacob's eyes is black, his nose has tissues in it to stop bleeding, his lip is busted and so on. Cindy doesn't understand why Jacob doesn't kick the crap out of Norman. I mean, he's actually bigger than the guy. But for some reason Jacob just takes the abuse and lets himself get beat up. It's really quite annoying.

"It's not that big of a deal," Jacob tells her weaky, but even he doesn't believe it. His shame and humiliation is all over him, especially at his own girlfriend having to see him like this. It's so bad that he only glances up at her before looking away.

"No, I'm fucking tired of this shit. If you aren't going to do a damn thing about it, I guess I have to," Cindy yells angrily at her boyfriend. Her anger is almost like facial makeup as her face changes to a tint of red as she yells.

Cindy then turns and practically stomps away, causing a few passing students to move to the side. Jacob calls out for her to stop, to not do anything, but there's no force behind his words. He doesn't even stand up to go after her. He just stays sitting under the tree and calling out to her.

The two of them know the truth even if neither will admit it. Jacob is happy that Cindy is going to do something. He's hoping that she'll be able to confront Norman and make the daily harassment stop. Jacob loves to act like the stereotypical man with his chest puffed out, claiming that he will always protect his woman, but it's really just an act. In their relationship, Cindy really is the one in control. She's not just smart and confident, but she's very brave.

"Hey, asshole!" Cindy calls out a few minutes later when she reaches the patio of the Advanced Tech building. When she yells this out, the three guys hanging out on the patio turn to look at her. One of these guys is Norman with the other two being his friends. Thankfully, they are the only ones around.

Norman would normally blend in with the rest of the college guys on campus, but he doesn't. He's average looking for the most part, doesn't have any wild or crazy tattoos or piercings. He does have a somewhat muscular build but that is changing as he's started to gain a beer gut from all the drinking he does, unlike Jacob who is as firm as possible from doing track. Norman is shorter than most guys, yet people forget this. After interacting with him, most walk away thinking he's 6'5" just from his personality.

What sets Norman apart is how confident he is. If he says something, you just believe it, even if it is crazy. His confidence can be very intimidating and scary sometimes, because if he makes a crude joke or a threat, it feels like he really will follow through.

"You think it's fucking funny assaulting others, huh?" Cindy growls as she steps right up the small group, not caring who is looking or if she is outnumbered. Norman happens to be sitting on the concrete barrier/fence that separates the patio from the grass while his two friends stand in front of him.

"Yeah, so what?" Norman replies very calmly. He doesn't seem phased at all that a very angry woman is quickly approaching him. His two friends, on the other hand, do back up some, not sure about what is about to transpire.

As Cindy approaches, his eyes very clearly undress her. Like a computer, his eyes seem to scan her up and down, lingering on her breasts and her pussy more than any other part, even if she is fully clothed. He does this in a very noticeable way which makes Cindy feel a bit violated and even more upset.

"Look limp dick, if you ever TOUCH my boyfriend again, I swear you will regret it," Cindy warns, sticking her finger about an inch from his face. Norman doesn't seem to care about her threat as he is still checking her out her body, where he's trying to guess the size of her tits. He's guessing they are DD, or maybe F's. In any case, they look nice and large to him.

"Ahhhhhhhh, you must be what's his name's girl...Jack-off's?" Norman asks, figuring out who she is as this is the first time they've met. Jacob pointed Norman out to Cindy a few times before, but it was from afar.

"His name is Jacob, and he's more man than all three of you put together," Cindy says proudly, or at least tries too. She means this to come out as if Jacob is the best man on the planet, but when it does come out, it sounds forced. Like even she knows this isn't true. But she sticks with it and holds her head up high to try and intimidate all three of them.

Norman then stands up. In a comical manner, he begins to look around as if telegraphing he's searching for something. He then asks his friends to step to the side and even to look under their shoes as he keeps searching as if this is a comedy show segment. Adding a bit of insult to this, he even pulls out the waistband of his gym shorts to look into his underwear as if what he's searching for is inside.

"If he's such a great man, then where is he? I sure don't see him. Surely he would have enough nerve to do something about me kicking his ass himself, instead of sending his bitch-whore to save him," Norman says and then laughs a mean spirited laugh. When he laughs, his two friends join in. Like many bullies, his two friends are more like goons than friends, following his lead as he has a dominating personality in which they just follow his lead when around him.

"How dare you call me that you limp-dick loser! You wish girls like me were sluts as paying for it is the only way you can get any. And it's pretty clear you are a virgin, probably cause your dick is so small no one can find it," Cindy declares loudly to get under his skin.

"First, I called you a "bitch-whore," not a "bitch-slut." There's a difference. You seem the type whose pussy is so tightly closed that it takes money to open it. A slut would be someone that loves to fuck and fucks everyone. See the difference college girl?" Norman explains in a mocking fashion.

"And second-" Norman continues, having to speak over Cindy as she tries to retort. His confident and dominating personality makes Cindy stop to listen t instead of continuing to talk. When he does this, Cindy truly feels like slapping him over and over and has to stop herself as if she did, he technically would have her arrested. What is adding to her anger is how he's still calm. Her words and anger have no effect on him at all.

"If I am a virgin, well, I guess you are going to help with that. You know, help me find my really small dick and all that," Norman tells her. Cindy is about to start cursing him when she replays what he just said. She then gets a very confused look on her face as she doesn't understand. She would never do such a thing, even if a part of her is oddly attracted to him.

A thought she's had before, but one that she's pushed aside over and over is how darkly arousing it is to have her boyfriend beat up. That it might be hot to one day see him get beat up and then have his attacker sexually take her while he's made to watch. It's one of those weird fleeting fantasies that most women have. The sort you get after a few drinks when you are in a dark mood.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Cindy suddenly cries out in pure shock as Norman reaches over and grabs a handful of her hair. Norman does this very smooth too. The manner in which he does it seems like it's a normal thing to do. That if people where watching, they wouldn't think much about it instead of freaking out or calling the police. That's just the sort of person Norman is. His confidence can make people think everything is fine when it isn't.

"Let go asshole!" Cindy protests, starting to smack him over and over with her hands. Not seeming to care, Norman begins to pull her along as he steps over the barrier. Cindy is bent over somewhat and when she gets pulled over the barrier, she has to catch herself or risk falling to the ground and being dragged.

Norman starts to whistle as he pulls her, while Cindy keeps smacking him and yelling at him to let her go. One thing they both know but won't admit is that Cindy isn't really fighting. If she wanted, she could pull out of his grip, or start to scream as loud as she could, but she doesn't. Just like she could take a well-aimed kick to his balls for freedom as well.

Cindy knows she could fight harder, but doesn't know why she isn't. She tells herself this is what Jacob must feel when he's getting beat up by him. That you just sort of get scared and your bravery dries up or something. But that doesn't feel right.

Norman believes he knows why she isn't fighting back. In fact, he took a huge chance in grabbing her like this as it could end very badly for him. But he took the chance, betting on the fact that he knows how she really is. To him, many girls that appear to be aggressive and in charge don't want to be. What they really want is an aggressive partner to take them, hold them down and fuck them hard. He calls it "putting them in their place."

Cindy knows she still could start screaming to draw attention to what is happening. They are on a college campus around noon, which is when it is the busiest. In fact, if they were at any other locale on campus, someone would have seen by now and rushed to her aid. But since they are by the Advanced Tech building, which not many people have classes in, there's not many around.

Norman pulls her behind the building, only he sort of whips her about as if trying to throw her when he lets go. He does this to slam her against the back wall of the building. There's not a lot of force in the move, but it does what he wanted by making her hit the wall while facing it. Now they are in a private area, as a forest is behind this area.

"Stay Fido, stay," Norman orders like she was a dog while pressing on the back of her head so it presses against the brick wall. Cindy cries out at this, telling him to let her go. Her hands keep reaching back, trying to swat at him as if any of the weak blows would be hard enough to break his grip on her.

It's now that the two friends join them behind the building. They walked slowly as they were making sure no one noticed or is coming to break it up. They've sort of taken to always being look-outs for Norman, if they know it or not.

"Make sure no one bothers us," Norman tells the pair of them, as if they needed to be told. Already they have assumed what looks like a causal stance a few feet away from the building, as if they aren't doing anything bad at all. Their backs are turned to Cindy and Norman, but they will indeed be trying their best to watch as they keep a look out.

"Fucking asshole, what the fuck are you doing?!" Cindy protests, trying harder to swat him. He still presses her head against the wall, making sure it hurts. Seeing her like this brings a smile to his face as he's positive this is what she wants, but she doesn't know it yet.

"What am I doing? I'm doing this," Norman answers. He then reaches his other hand out, where he grabs the back of her pants right at the waistband. His fist grabs hold of not just the waistband of her stretchy pants, but of the pink cotton panties she's wearing. And then he pulls them down.

It all happens so fast to Cindy, even if it takes Norman a few tugs before he's able to yank her pants down to her knees. She felt him grab at the back of her pants but in her mind he was going to give her a wedgie. Instead, he went the other way, yanking them down hard to completely expose her ass.

When she feels her bare ass come out to the afternoon air, she stops moving. A stunned submission washes over her, which is a feeling she's never experienced before. It's so powerful that she stops trying to fight and puts her hands on the wall, as if he's a cop and she's being arrested.

Never has Cindy felt so violated or scared before. It's very powerful and makes her heart beat in a weird way, where she starts to wonder if this is what a heart attack feels like, especially as her breathing comes out in pants. It almost feels like she's been injected with some paralyzing drug as she can't seem to move.

Along the feelings of violation and fear, she also feels insanely aroused. It too is a feeling she's never felt before, as this arousal feels like a super-arousal. Like some secret dump of chemicals are being released out of her brain to make her feel like this, at the worst time. It's such a weird feeling of arousal that she doesn't know how to feel about it.

"You have an ok ass," Norman comments with a verbal shrug after looking at Cindy's bare ass. She is still speechless at what is happening, but she nearly retorts that it's a great ass. That she makes sure to do tons of squats so it is shapely and firm. She then gets a wave of humiliation as she realizes she was about to defend her bare ass to a man that is sexually assaulting her. Little does she know, this is exactly why Norman said it. He wants her to question her own body to make this easier for him, and hotter for her as it's breaking her more into a submissive.

Norman then slaps her bare ass on her right cheek, making Cindy yelp as she wasn't expecting it. He doesn't stop at one slap, but does it several times, switching the cheek he hits. Each slap makes a clapping sound, and also makes her ass jiggle in a very pleasing way to him.

Cindy hasn't ever been spanked before. Not during sex, not even as a child when she got in trouble. So when Norman starts to do this, she again doesn't know how to feel. Being overwhelmed by all this, she can just focus on what she is feeling as the situation has taken on a dream-like quality.

Being spanked hurts, but it also feels...good. Each slap stings, making her bottom feel raw but it also makes her feel deeply emotional. It fills her with humiliation and the sense that she deserves this. That this is some sort of punishment.

"Don't. Get. In. My. Business. Bitch," Norman says, each word coming out when he spanks her ass. With his other hand still pressing her face against the wall, he's able to easily continue spanking her. He's spanked her so much now that her cheeks have reddened. Cindy very much feels the sting on her cheeks as she can't believe she is really getting spanked.

"O-O-Ok, ok. Ok! I'm sorry. Now please...please stop," Cindy finally begs Norman. Only the fierce and confident tone she when she first confronted him has disappeared. Now an almost cowardly tone comes out of her, begging him to stop even if she could fight to free herself. But instead, she seeks to find mercy in him, to which she secretly wants him to keep spanking her.

"Apologize again and then thank me for beating up your pussy boyfriend," Norman tells her with the hardest spank yet. After this spank, he grabs a handful of her ass, making sure she feels completely violated as he gropes her. What he's said isn't a deal or a suggestion, it's an order.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for bothering you. And thank you for beating up my pussy boyfriend," Cindy tells him without delay. Saying such a humiliating thing causes her body to get even more excited, where the tingling she feels could drive her insane. The tingling doesn't come from between her legs or even from her nipples like when she is normally aroused. This tingling is in the back of her stomach and is about 5 times more intense than normal. And it's not just tingling, but s great heat.

Instead of saying "Good girl," after she says this, as Cindy secretly wants, Norman lets her go. He releases her hair and even lets go of her ass, where he was still groping her. But then he suddenly reaches around to her front to grab her shirt.

When he lets go of her, Cindy moves just a bit back from the wall as she wasn't being pressed against it so cruelly any longer. This is what Norman wanted as he grabs her shirt at the bottom and yanks it upward, fast. He stops only at her bra, where he forces his fingers under the cups, then yanks upward, causing her breasts to come spilling out.

Once again Cindy is stunned as she feels her breasts bounce free and even scrape the wall. The violating feeling strikes her again, coming so hard that she sways for a moment as she goes lightheaded. In a weird sort of non-reality, Cindy thinks she might have had a brief orgasm from being exposed like this. A flash of intense pleasure moved over her that lasted only a fraction of a moment, but it was still pleasure. It's the aggression he had while exposing her tits that did it. It felt...animalistic.

Hands grab Cindy's shoulders now. Normally if someone did this, she would whip around and do her best to punch the person in the face. But she feels different now. She feels weak and soft, like Norman has the kryptonite to break her down.

Cindy is spun around to face Norman now, but when she is, her bare tits and pussy are plainly seen as her arms stay at her sides. When she is turned, she makes sure to lock her eyes on Norman's as she wants to see that controlling confidence. She wants to see the way he looks at her like this.

What surprises Cindy is that he was looking for her eyes too. She expected him to be looking down at her body, but no. He locked eyes with her, letting her know that he is the one in control. That to him, she's just some stupid silly girl that made a mistake and is paying for it.

"Nice titties whore," Norman tells her, finally moving his eyes down to check out her exposed body. Her large breasts heave heavily due to how worked up she is, adding to how sexy they look to him. They even jiggle just a bit to show how much larger they are than most.

"Ahhhh, did you shave that pussy just for me?" Norman mocks upon seeing her shaved mound. This causes his two friends to chuckle as well, as they steal glances at what is happening, enjoying seeing her lady parts exposed. Little does Norman know she just waved a couple of days ago.

"Apologize," Norman orders, again. Only this time instead of spanking her, he reaches out and playfully slaps the side of her right boob. Then he slaps her left boob, causing them to swing and jiggle. Each time he slaps one, Cindy lets out a very feminine yelp that shows that it is causing pain, but also pleasure and she isn't sure how to feel about it. But since she's so stunned by all of this, he just keeps slapping them as she stays silent.

"I-I-I..." Cindy tries to say but can't seem to finish her sentence. She's never had anyone slap her breasts before and the odd feeling of it overwhelms her. Every guy she has ever been with always treated her breasts gently and like precious orbs. That they are to be worshipped and handled with care. Him being so rough and mean to them is a completely new experience, one that she can't help but admit that she likes. He treats them like a sex toy that is meant to be broken.