My New Boss Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suky, emboldened by my passivity, enjoyed a few more orgasms on my face, before she hopped off and got in the shower.

No other words were exchanged between us. Suky just moved right back into the master bedroom, completely disturbing my and Lisa's flow. At least Lisa had been sleeping in her own room, as she had developed terrible sleeping habits, due to the drug use.

I called Tim later that day. We held equal positions in the company now, and emboldened by the fact that I was no longer his subordinate, I tore him a new asshole.

"What the fuck, Tim?" I yelled at him, my anger rising swiftly at the liberties he had taken with my girlfriend. "Why would you let the entire management team fuck Suky? What were you thinking, you asshole?"

"I was thinking," he began in a measured tone, "that you needed to be punished one final time for trying to keep Suky all to yourself, you selfish prick. What better way to reprimand you for your selfishness, than to share your toy with all the kids in the sandbox!"

"My toy?" I responded angrily, "Suky is my girlfriend, possibly my future wife."

"Well," he said with a chuckle, "your future wife got gang-banged by the entire Senior Management team, your new loyal subordinates. Good luck pulling that team together, unless it is to pull another train on your bitch. I might have one more crack at her before I leave town."

"Stay the fuck away from Suky, you prick!" I threatened. "She's my girlfriend. Fuck off to Thailand. Leave us alone."

Tim never countered with much, hanging up shortly after my last remark. I never really expected him to apologize, but I was surprised that he felt the need to kick me in the nuts on his way out. Either way, it was good to get that asshole out of our lives.

As a final punch in the gut for me, he asked Suky for a ride to the airport. She agreed to help him out one last time, but I begged her not to go with him.

"Suky, please," I implored her. "He is going to fuck you in the first-class lounge bathroom just to mess with me."

Suky seemed intrigued by the prospect of one last encounter with my boss, but after a protracted begging session, she acquiesced at the last minute. I kept very close tabs on her until Tim boarded his flight to Bangkok. It would have been just his style to fuck my girlfriend one more time as a parting gift for me.

Back at home, Lisa was strung out on OxyContin, but not completely stupid. She knew right away to be wary of Suky. Lisa and I acted like roommates, but my libido had been stoked by the delectable Emma, and I all I could think about was getting off. Lisa, as always, was available for all of my needs, and we continued to fuck behind Suky's back.

Because I am an idiot, we also continued to raid Suky's extensive closet of fetish wear and costumes, and in retrospect, this is probably what tipped her off. They say there is such a thing as a woman's intuition, and it only took Suky three days to catch Lisa and I in the act. It was on a Sunday, my day off, and supposedly Suky's busy workday. Suky came home unexpectedly, and caught Lisa on her knees sucking my cock, as I watched porn on the big screen. To make matters worse, Lisa was wearing Suky's French Maid uniform.

Suky went completely ape shit, frightening the hell out of both of us. Suky only weighs one hundred pounds, but Lisa and I were scared shitless as she raged at us. Five minutes later, Lisa and I were both naked, kneeling before Suky as she threatened us with a stun gun.

"You are going to regret this Lisa," Suky said menacingly. "I am going to punish you for seducing my man."

Lisa hung her head in fear, all the fight gone from her teenage body. Suky left the room briefly, returning with a leather collar and a leash. After she had hooked Lisa up, she half-dragged her on all fours over to the radiator in the office, and tied her off to it on a very short leash.

"This will keep her warm," she said to no-one in particular.

"What about food and water?" I enquired, as I realized that Lisa was to spend the night here.

Suky left briefly, returning holding two bowls.

"Look what I found," she said, waving the stainless steel bowl with Suky's name on the side of it. "That bitch has her own dog bowl, already."

Lisa's bowl was filled with water and Suky placed it on the floor next to the frightened girl. She put a second empty bowl next to it, the inference being that it was for Lisa to pee in, should the need arise. Lastly, just to be cruel, Suky placed two of Lisa's much needed OxyContin pills just out of her reach, to torment her.

Suky told me to go to bed, and I left assuming that Lisa would spend the night tied off in my office like a dog.