My New Boss Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suky was in my home office. I entered with trepidation and immediately noticed that Suky had changed into a very short mini-skirt and high heels.

"You are next," she said coldly, after I entered the home-office.

The strap-on cock and the riding crop were still on the desk, and I wondered if I was going to get an ass-fucking and a whipping too.

Suky seemingly read my mind, because she started to speak.

"You are just a man, and your actions are driven primarily by desire. You become very weak around other women. I don't forgive you, but I understand you. However, I need to know you are truly sorry for your infidelity. We are going to fuck for my benefit. I am going to take my pleasure from you. If you break down and have an orgasm, I am going to tighten your release schedule, as it shows you have no remorse or self-control. I will take that control from you, and determine an appropriate orgasm schedule for you."

Suky left the room and returned with a high-backed chair from the dining room. She tied my hands together behind the chair using one of my silk neckties and then removed her panties. She hung them around my neck, the odor of her sex emanating from the vaginal secretions in the liner.

Suky mounted me wearing her short skirt and heels. She started to bounce up and down in my lap, enjoying the control she had in this position. She quickly established a nice rhythm and was apparently in no hurry to come.

After a few minutes I got overly excited, and started to try and thrust my hips into her. She was not receptive to my over eagerness, and told me to be still. I tried to remain motionless but was still grinding my hips into hers out of frustration. She quickly dismounted me and left the room. When she returned she had a couple of leather belts with her.

I no longer feared the belt the way I had the first time I laid eyes on it. That first time, Suky was giving me a fashion show, trying to decide which clothes to pack for her vacation. I had touched my own cock without her consent. When she returned with a belt I feared the worst, but she had used it to bind my hands behind my back. Since then I had been bound many times with a leather belt, and had no fear of being struck with it.

This time she used the belts to tie my thighs firmly to the chair. With my hands and legs secured, I could barely move, and she remounted my throbbing cock. She rode me slowly and rhythmically to her first orgasm. Because I was unable to thrust into her, I was getting no closer to my orgasm, which worked out perfectly for her. Once she had gathered her breath, she started to bounce up and down on my cock again, in search of more pleasure.

She came a couple of times more in this position, and then dismounted. She turned around to face away from me, and remounted my cock. This felt even better to Suky, as she could stimulate her clitoris, and fuck me at the same time. She leaned back into me, straightened her legs out, and then spread them apart to give herself easy access. She came once more this way, but was still constantly experimenting to try and improve the position.

She decided to get her massager, and hopped off of my rock-hard cock. I couldn't move of course, but the sight of her hot little ass seductively wiggling as she left the room, made my cock pulsate. A few seconds later, she came back with her massager and remounted me, in the same reverse-cowboy position. As soon as my cock was all the way inside her, she began to stimulate her clitoris with the massager. This was perfect!

Suky had learned through constant experimenting, that she would eventually find a great way to come, and today was no exception. This position was amazing. She had a rock-hard cock, buried balls-deep inside her. She had her legs spread apart, was massaging her clitoris, and was fast approaching orgasm. When she came, she leaned back into me for support, and had a very powerful orgasm.

I was not in any danger of coming as I could barely move. After she came, she placed the massager on the chair between her legs, while she recovered. That is when she had the wicked idea to fuck with me. She turned the massager back on, and slid it under her until it nestled against my balls. She knew it was driving me wild, because she felt my cock immediately swell inside her. I could not move an inch in any direction, and so she was able to hold the massager firmly against my nuts to torment me.

When she felt my breathing get ragged, she turned off the massager. She had to suppress her giggle when she heard my moans of frustration. When she was ready to come again, she moved the massager from my genitals to hers and turned it back on. She rode me this way for over an hour, repeating the cycle of her orgasm and my torment.

Each time she rested, she forced the massager firmly against my balls and let it work its magic. She tightened her pelvic muscles, so that her pussy contracted around me. She leaned back against me so that she could hear my breathing, and skillfully brought me closer and closer to release. She was bringing me right to the edge of orgasm repeatedly, and I would have done anything to get off.

I was desperately trying to thrust into her, but the belts ensured that I could not move at all. Once she had taken all of the pleasure she needed, she turned her attention to me. She continued to slowly ride me and to squeeze my cock with her pelvic muscles. The massager was back between my legs, pulsating waves of pleasure into my nut sack. As she bobbed up and down on my cock, she was lazily scratching her nails around my inner thighs. Finally she looked back over her shoulder, and maintaining eye contact with me, started to speak.

"You know Tim, the more sex you have, the more you crave," Suky began. "I think you have been getting way too much play. At your age, with a full-time job, and your household chores to keep your mind occupied, I think you only need to experience one orgasm a week."

She continued to bob up and down on my cock as she debated my weekly sex allowance. I felt my balls start to churn and knew I was not too far from orgasm.

"I will make you a deal," she teased. "If you can maintain control right now, and not shoot your load inside my tight, wet pussy, I will let you fuck me doggy-style later on this evening. I will make Lisa suck your nuts while we fuck. Or, you can come now, and you will be on restriction for two weeks."

My head sank as I processed her words. Two weeks without orgasm? For the last few months I had come five or six times a day, every day! I was very conflicted. I was desperate to have an orgasm. Being forced to ass-fuck Lisa, before watching Suky urinate all over her face, had aroused me intensely. However, I also knew that an orgasm in this position, unable as I was to thrust deeply into Suky, wouldn't be exceptionally enjoyable. If I waited a few hours, I could fuck Suky from behind, with her hair wrapped around my fist, and Lisa's eager lips on my balls.

"Your thoughts?" Suky enquired. "Wouldn't you like to have Lisa nibble your nuts as you fuck me?"

I let out a whimper of pleasure as I struggled to control my urges.

"Please, Suky, dismount me, I want to wait until later," I said with a trembling voice.

"Good choice, baby," she responded, without making any attempt to stop fucking me.

Suky wanted to get off me and untie me. However, it turned her on to hear the anguish in my voice, when I thought I was about to get an opportunity to orgasm.

"Tim, you are a good boy. I am going to let you fuck my ass tonight. Unless you would rather come now. I can get Lisa in here to help you out!"

I knew she was fucking with me, trying to get me off. I needed to say no. Be strong. Resist her temptations.

I knew if I came right now it would be far less pleasurable, but I could no longer resist her. She already knew she had broken me before I nodded my head, but the fire ignited between her legs when she saw my submission.

"Is that a yes?" she taunted. "Do you want to come now baby?" she continued.

She was moving slowly up and down my cock, in a very controlled and rhythmic motion. She turned the massager to a slightly higher speed, and started to talk dirty to me as she looked me right in the eyes.

"Don't come yet baby," she teased. "Let me untie your legs and kneel before you and suck you off. It will just take me a minute to gloss my lips."

I let out a loud groan and started to come inside her. She was smiling seductively at me and talking dirty the way I liked it. I could not move my hips, so my orgasm was far less fulfilling, than if I had waited the few extra hours. However, we both knew that once she had got her hooks into me, I was going to follow her program. She wanted me to come right now, so that was the end of the matter!

After I had come inside her, she swiftly dismounted me. Then in one motion, she came back behind the chair, and grabbed the top of it. She slowly pulled the chair backwards, and lowered it to the ground. Blood rushed to my head as I was now inverted, with my head and shoulders on the floor, and my legs above me, still tied to the seat of the chair. The massager was still between my legs vibrating away as she slowly lowered herself onto my face.

I knew what was expected of me, and slipped my tongue into her sex. The massager was starting to bug me, and I was grateful when she removed it from my nut sack. She placed it gently on her own clitoris, and began to force-feed me my own ejaculate. She didn't come again, but was really enjoying squeezing my load out of her, and into my open mouth. Once she was sure she had fed me every drop, she hopped off my face and left the room to shower.

What the fuck? At least untie me, I thought, but she was gone. I hated myself for wasting one of my precious orgasms, but I just could not resist her when she started toying with me. I had several minutes to contemplate my dumb decision to come right now, before she returned from the shower. As I waited for Suky to return, I felt light headed and dizzy. I wasn't sure if it was because I had just come? Or maybe it was because I was still lying inverted tied to the chair!

She wore a triumphant smile when she returned from her shower, confirming that she delighted in my sexual frustration. For my part, I cursed my own weakness. Then I started to imagine all of the more pleasurable ways I could have come, if only I had been strong enough to resist her temptations.

I was expecting Suky to untie me, but she lifted the chair and dragged it across the carpeted floor of the office, with me still helplessly bound to it. When she reached the kitchen floor, which was tiled, she laid the chair back down.

"Lisa," she yelled. "Get your ass into the kitchen."

When Lisa entered the kitchen, she came over to Suky and knelt before her. It was as if Lisa was conveying her knowledge and understanding of the pecking order.

Suky rested her hand on the top of Lisa's head and said, "Good girl."

Suky reached into rear pocket of her mini skirt and placed an Oxy tablet in the palm of her hand. Lisa leaned forward and took the pill with her lips, the way my dog takes treats from me.

"Tim is on restriction for two weeks," she said matter of factly. "I know you won't be anywhere near him, but if you see him trying to cheat the program, in any way, I need you to let me know."

"Yes, Miss Suky," Lisa responded submissively.

Suky repositioned herself with her pussy directly above my face. She sank slowly to her knees, straddling me. Then, in a demonstration of her dominance of me, she called me a "fucking bitch", relaxed her bladder, and a stream of her urine entered my mouth.

I didn't say a word or utter a sound in protest. I laid there passively and swallowed her piss, to convey my submission to her. I wasn't scared of Suky the way Lisa was. I submitted, because I really loved this young woman.

Later that day I heard my iPhone receive a text. As a guy, I don't send or receive that many texts and I knew immediately it was from Emma. Suky called me into her master bedroom, delighted to confirm my suspicion. Emma and Suky engaged in a very flirty text session, Emma obviously under the impression that she was texting me. I prayed that Emma had plans the following evening, but Suky invited her over at 7pm and Emma was available. Suky showed me a few of the texts, and they were incriminating.

"Let's have sex tomorrow night," Emma suggested. "I missed you when I was in Mexico."

"Again?" Suky responded, trying to see if I had told her the truth. "I would love that."

"Regular sex," Emma responded. "My ass still hurts from the anal sex. We need to wait a few days to do that again. I really enjoyed it though."

That was about all of the exchange that Suky would share with me, but it was enough for me to know that Emma was in for a rough night. Later that night Emma sent me a picture of her wearing just a bikini and a sombrero. Then before bed, an invitation to have phone sex.

"My parents are asleep if you want to jerk off on FaceTime," she offered. "I can get naked this time. I just shaved my pussy for tomorrow night."

I felt my cock start to stiffen in my pants at that last invitation, but one glare from Suky and it softened almost immediately. I heard Suky and Emma text for several minutes before she told me to go to bed. My erection returned the second I got out of Suky's glare and I laid in bed thinking about Emma. I had some very realistic dreams about her, and woke in the morning with a raging hard-in.

My first thought was "Where is my morning blowjob?" as I had awoken the last several weeks, to the sensation of Lisa's lips on my cock.

As soon as I remembered that Suky was back in my life, my heart sank. As I recalled that Emma was due at my place tonight, Suky's words echoed in my mind.

"I am going to trick that little cunt into coming here tomorrow night. She needs to learn her place too."

Emma was far from a little cunt. She was an innocent eighteen year old girl, still living with her parents. She had been tricked into being my latest plaything by Lisa. Lisa had glamorized the role, created excited in the young girl's mind, and allowed the promise of a two hundred dollar payday to subdue any guilt or shame Emma should have felt. I should have stopped Emma at the door, warned her not to enter the house, but I didn't. I knew it was wrong of me to serve Emma up on a platter for Suky, but I did it nonetheless.

Emma showed up at the appointed time, hair and nails professionally done, per our agreement. Suky had instructed me to have Emma dress demurely, to highlight her innocence. Suky planned to take it from her tonight and I was dreading it. About an hour before Emma showed up, Suky took the riding crop to me. She beat me several times on the buttocks and upper thighs, knowing that the welts and bruises would be the most visible in the moments immediately following the assault.

Lisa still bore the marks from her whipping the previous day, and Suky stripped us both naked and told us to kneel side by side on the floor of my office. When the doorbell rang, Suky answered it and invited Emma into my house. When the two of them entered the office, Emma took one look at Lisa and I, and bolted for the door.

There wasn't much between the two of them, in terms of physical size and weight, but Suky was a natural dominant, and within a few moments Emma was naked, kneeling on the floor next to us. Suky only really needed to scare Emma, and the young girl would have hightailed it out of our lives, never to be seen again. However, because Suky is a sadistic little bitch, she wanted to hear Emma cry out for mercy, before she let her leave.

It was totally unnecessary. Emma was trembling as she knelt naked in my office, while Suky circled us with the crop.

"Who's idea was it to bring this cunt into the mix?" Suky demanded.

"I asked her to help me out so that I could continue to live here," Lisa admitted, shakily.

"Why Emma?" Suky barked.

"Because she is young and unsoiled, and needed the extra cash," Lisa responded.

"Did you guys fuck already?" Suky demanded, turning her attentions to Emma.

"Sort of," Emma admitted with a very shaky voice. "He fucked my ass. I sold him my anal cherry."

"Did he use a condom?" Suky questioned Emma, leading her into a trap that I saw immediately.

"No," she admitted, knowing full well that this would suggest that our interlude was pre-meditated.

"Why this man, Emma?" Suky probed. "Why did you fuck my man?"

"Lisa made it sound so exciting," the young girl admitted. "I wanted to be out from my parental supervision, be around all my friends and their older sisters, that hang around Tim's house. Lisa said we could drink, maybe have a hit of OxyContin in exchange for sex. I thought maybe I could learn something," she added ruefully.

"Did you?" Suky asked, "Did you learn something?"

"I thought that older men would be great lovers, know how to pleasure a woman, be blessed with stamina. I learned that this is not always the case," Emma said, which was a kick in the nuts to me.

"Were you attracted to my man," Suky asked, her anger towards this innocent young girl seeming to dissipate slightly. "Did you want him as your own?"

"Not really," she admitted. "Lisa made him out to be a real stud, but in reality he is far from it. He never even got me wet, let alone made me have an orgasm. He came in my ass shortly after he entered it. I can get that kind of sexual performance from the guys at my school. I am sorry Suky," she said genuinely, her voice trembling as she appeared on the verge of tears.

"Why did you let this pig fuck you bare-back, Emma?" Suky asked the frightened young girl.

I tried to send Emma some kind of non-verbal signal to choose her words carefully, but fear had overwhelmed her, and she was going to do exactly what Suky asked of her, including answering any questions with complete honesty.

"We waited seven days," she blurted out. "Long enough for the birth control pills to take affect and to get the results of my STI test."

"So it was premeditated, then," Suky said, her anger rising to the surface, as she approached me.

"Suky," I begged, "I thought you were out of my life. I tried to move on."

As soon as the words left my lips, I recognized that they were not a good choice. Suky needed to be in complete control and the though that I had moved on, angered her. She raised her crop and brought it down with full force on my shoulder blades. The whoosh of the crop, as it descended rapidly through the air, was the first sound that we heard, followed by the crack as it made contact with my skin. This was followed immediately by a loud cry of anguish as I processed the pain.

I didn't see Emma's reaction, but I heard it, as she lost control of her bladder, and began to piss on the pillow on which she was kneeling. To this day, I think it was this demonstration of sheer unadulterated terror, that saved Emma from a thrashing. Suky circled the terrified young girl, running the tip of the crop across her tight ass, as she trembled and wet herself, like a beaten dog.

I know Suky wanted to whip the young girl, but at this point it would have been superfluous. Emma was petrified, once she left my house we would never see her, or hear from her again. Suky knew this, and told her to leave.

"Get the fuck out of my house," she barked, as the teenager gathered her clothes, and making no attempt at modesty, ran out of the door naked.

Lisa and I remained kneeling in silence, wondering if Suky was going to whip either or both of us into submission. However, Suky seemed satisfied with our level of compliance and started to explain unequivocally how things were going to be.

"I am going to move back into my master bedroom," she began, in a measured tone. "You have done a piss-poor job of managing your chastity, so I am going to be with you twenty-four hours a day to enforce my rules. I will set a more restrictive orgasm schedule for you, of one orgasm per week, which is more age-appropriate for you. You are not a fucking teenager, for fuck's sake. Furthermore, you will hire me as your personal assistant."