My New Boss Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt there passively, absorbing her words, the last revelation bothering me the most. The last thing I wanted on earth was to have Suky at my work all day long.

As it turns out, Suky was excellent at her job, and we worked very well together. I had no regrets about hiring her, and in a lot of respects, she made my work-life easier. As work got easier, my home life was fraught with new challenges. Suky tightened the reins on our love-life, and got her pleasure whenever she felt like it. She was able to watch me at home and work, to ensure that I "got with the program."

"I don't want to have to take more drastic measures to enforce your chastity," she threatened, alluding to the recently acquired cock-cage.

I assured her I would comply voluntarily and once the hierarchy of our house was established, the three of us settled into a routine.

I worked very hard not to run afoul of Suky, scared as I was of being forced to wear a cock-cage. That would be extremely emasculating to hand over control of your erections to another person. I had already ceded control of my orgasms to Suky, but I enjoyed the occasional erection, even if I was not permitted to do anything with it. I looked up the mechanics of wearing one, and was horrified to learn you have to sit to piss. Like a bitch!

After Suky broke Lisa, she took her as her slave. Lisa was more scared of navigating the outside world as a homeless, drug addict, than of anything Suky threw at her, and so she obeyed Suky without question.

They say power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely. Suky dominated Lisa with a ferocity that was frightening to watch. They would engage in heavy Sadomasochist sex, in which Suky would push Lisa until she begged her to stop. Occasionally Lisa screamed the safe-word, which Suky ignored, which is a complete no-no in BDSM play.

Suky forced Lisa to get breast enhancement surgery. Lisa didn't have any money or any credit rating, so Suky asked around at a local titty bar, to see if any of the strippers had any intel on plastic surgeons, that traded breast jobs for sex. She found an older plastic surgeon that was no longer in it for the money, but who got his jollies working on hot young chicks.

Lisa used her debate skills to negotiate a payment plan with the older man. Lisa blew her surgeon and the anesthesiologist, twice a week each, for two months to pay for her new boobs. On the day of the surgery, Suky blew Lisa off and didn't show up to give her a ride home from the doctor's office. The receptionist called her a cab, but Lisa didn't have any money, so the driver settled for oral sex as payment.

Once Lisa had her new bolt-ons, Suky wasted no time in showing her off. Suky entered Lisa into all kinds of swimsuit contests, at the local classic car shows, at Harley Davidson motorcycle runs, even at the County Fair. Lisa would be shaking like a leaf, as she showcased her wares in a thong bikini.

Next up, Suky entered the terrified young girl into her first wet t-shirt contest. Lisa won second prize, twenty five dollars. Then, amateur night at the local strip clubs. Lisa begged me to stop Suky, but I was powerless to intercede.

Inevitably, Lisa soon got hired at a local strip joint. She danced under the humiliating moniker of "Toy" and gave lap dances to older men for twenty dollars a song. Suky would often go and watch "Toy" perform, and subtly offer extras, to the disgusting perverts who had paid to watch an eighteen year old strip. Anything and everything was on the menu, and Suky pocketed the cash.

One late night, after a particularly humiliating session at the strip club, Lisa was pounding a few vodkas to wash off her shame, as Suky counted the money.

"Are you okay, Lisa?" I asked the downtrodden young girl.

"Yes, Tim, thanks for asking," she replied, trying to put a brave face on it. "It could be worse. At least the age limit at my strip club is twenty-one, so none of my college friends can get in."

As soon as the words left her lips, I wished she hadn't said that. Suky's ears pricked up and she smiled sadistically. Two weeks later, "Toy" was performing in an all-nude, non-alcoholic strip club, into which anyone over the age of eighteen was admitted. The owner of the strip club strictly enforced the no drinking rule and extended it to apply to all staff, including dancers. "Toy" had to dance naked, completely sober, for a large crowd that now included several of her college classmates.

Word spread quickly across campus, and after three weeks it was a predominately college crowd. "Toy" still offered extras, and was able to service far more clients every night, due to the premature ejaculation factor that permeated the young, male crowd. A few of her teachers even showed up, and she ended up blowing her Physics professor on more than one occasion. Of course, Suky kept the cash, and Lisa still failed the Physics class.

Once Lisa, had exchanged sex for cash, as her alter ego "Toy", Suky took her along to the massage parlor. Every weekend, Lisa was given the shit assignments at the massage place. Fat John was now hers to entertain, with the customary anal sex for twenty dollar tip. Lisa also handled any clients who wanted BDSM, water sports, or extreme spanking. Suky had Lisa firmly under her thumb, and even arranged an after hours gangbang at the massage parlor, with the young, drug-addicted redhead.

Eighteen guys, paid one hundred dollars each to enjoy "Toy" as she was advertised on the flier, displayed prominently at the massage parlor. Suky commandeered the VIP room, and had the floor covered in plastic in case it ended up as a piss fest, after all the guys had drained their nuts. Suky had procured a Sybian machine, which is a female masturbation toy, on which a girl sits. A large dildo protrudes from the seat and vibrates. The men could watch "Toy" perform to get them hard for their next cumshot.

Suky planned to keep the eighteen hundred dollars. In fact, she had already spent it. Or at least figured out what she was going to spend it on.

"Toy is going to entertain those horny bastards all night in that sound-proofed VIP room," she gloated. "The next day I am going to buy the latest release from the Fendi bag collection. If this goes well, I am going to organize a gangbang every month. I will have so many designer bags!"

I could see this wasn't going to end well for the poor girl. She was so scared of being out on the mean streets of Southern California, that she would do anything Suky demanded, however depraved or humiliating. Once I heard about the gangbang, I finally interceded. One day when Suky was at her Auntie's house, I ran Lisa to the train station. I gave her two thousand dollars in cash, fifty Oxy pills, and put her on a train to Dallas for a new life. We never heard from her again and I never told Suky about my part in her disappearance.

After Lisa vanished from our home, Suky dominated me more. Nothing like the savage ferocity with which she terrorized Lisa, but Suky knew I worshipped her, and increased her sexual demands on me. I was still only permitted one orgasm per week.

Suky finally quit working at the massage parlor. Her Auntie wasn't sorry to see her leave. The last few weeks Suky hadn't taken any appointments for massage. She had used her time on the weekends to manage, promote and generally pimp out, her young protégée, Lisa.

Suky would meet with clients at the start of the session, negotiate the terms of the encounter with Lisa, and pocket the cash. Lisa would then be served up on a platter to enact whatever fantasy the client had ordered. After the session, Suky would pay Lisa her fee, of one OxyContin pill, make sure she showered, and then go and negotiate with the next paying guest. After Lisa disappeared, Joy had no more use for Suky, and she quit the massage parlor to focus on my chastity.