My New Boss Pt. 16

Story Info
Suky numbs my cock so that I last longer for her pleasure.
6k words
4.32
6.8k
7
0

Part 16 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Suky had eliminated all of the other females from my life, shit got serious for me. I was on a strict orgasm schedule, currently being allowed one per week, with the inference that this could change at any time. My main purpose in life, according to Suky, was to take care of her sexual needs, which was pretty much a full-time job. The threat of being locked in a cock-cage was hanging heavy in the air, in order to persuade me to do my best at all times to satisfy my insatiable girlfriend.

One Friday night, Suky and I were relaxing at home. Suky's week had been very busy and she was in the mood to be pampered and worshipped. I had patiently and lovingly attended to every inch of her body, and she had come at least half a dozen times over the last couple of hours. After each orgasm, I gently licked, kissed and nibbled her, until her breathing slowed, and she was ready to be brought to a climax again. Suky finally grabbed me by the hair, and pulled my face from her pussy.

"I am done," she exclaimed, "completely and utterly satisfied. Good boy."

A few months ago I would have considered the words "good boy" to have been demeaning and condescending, borderline offensive. However, now that I had served Suky for several months, I understood them to be a compliment, and quite possibly a precursor to my own release.

I was never really sure when it was my turn to orgasm, and today was no different. It had been eight days since my last release, and I was leaking like crazy. Suky made me wear my silk boxers that she had bought for me, in Malaysia. She knew the soft material drove me mad with desire, especially when I was on my stomach licking her to orgasm. She would wrap her thighs around my neck, and rest her calves on my ass, as I nibbled her clitoris. Many times when I was pleasuring her, she could feel me grinding my cock against the bed out of frustration.

"There will be severe repercussions for you if you come prematurely in your silk boxers," she had warned me, on more than one occasion.

After Suky signaled that she was satisfied, I continued to lick her juices from her inner thighs, as she propped herself up on the pillow to watch. She let me clean her up for several minutes, apparently enjoying my soft eager tongue, until she finally put her hand under my chin to stop me.

"Go and wash your face," she ordered me, "I am done with you, for now."

Suky always chose her words carefully, and today was no different. Her tone and delivery enabled her to remain in control, and dismiss me on her schedule, while leaving no doubt that my oral services would be needed again, before too long.

I was in the bathroom drying off when she walked in behind me. Eating her pussy had aroused me immensely and I was hard as a rock. Evidence of my desire was written all over my face, and Suky could see that I had leaked pre-cum into my silk boxers. The first thing I noticed was that she was fully dressed, and my heart sank as I realized that I was not going to come today. She walked over next to me and started to apply her lipstick. I knew better than to say anything, and while no words emerged from my mouth, my cock was tenting in my silk boxers, telegraphing my disappointment.

"I just remembered that I have a dental appointment," she informed me, although we both knew that she didn't need to offer me any kind of explanation. "I have to leave in ten minutes."

I wasn't expecting an apology from her, and none was forthcoming, even though she had just ruined my day. After she had carefully applied her lipstick, she looked at her watch.

"I have to leave in eight minutes," she began. "I want to watch you jerk off before I go."

No stranger to impromptu jerk-off sessions, and eager to take any opportunity to get my rocks off, I pulled my boxers down and my cock sprang out of them, dripping pre-cum. Suky had obviously planned this, because as soon as the words left her mouth, she handed me my lube, and leaned expectantly against the wall.

"Eight minutes," she said with a giggle.

In my current state of arousal, eight minutes was more than enough time for me to get myself off, and I started to lube up my cock.

"Face me in the mirror and jerk off in the sink," she ordered.

I rested my body weight on the bathroom counter, and leaned towards the bathroom mirror. As I started to stroke my cock, we made eye contact and then Suky walked behind me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

As I took in our reflection, I realized that it was the perfect depiction of the balance of power in our relationship. Suky was impeccably dressed, in a pair of tailored pants and a silk shirt, while I was naked except for a pair of silk boxers, that bore the stains of my desperation all across the front of them.

I looked pathetic, jerking off as we looked at each other in the mirror. Suky started to nibble the back of my ear and talk dirty to me. It had been over a week since my last orgasm, so I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"I love watching you jerk off, knowing that I won't have to worry at all about your release for another week," Suky taunted. "Then we can get back to it being all about me!"

For some inexplicable reason, being Suky's sex-toy aroused me immensely, and I was soon on the road to release. As I approached my orgasm, Suky slipped one finger between my butt-cheeks, and gently massaged my rosebud. I could feel her lips on my earlobe and her warm breath in my ear, and as I fast approached my orgasm, she whispered.

"I am running out of time. If you want to enjoy an orgasm this morning, you had better hurry up and bust a nut," she threatened. "Come for me baby."

A few seconds later, I threw my head back in ecstasy, and ejaculated all over the bathroom mirror and sink. It was a copious load, a testament to Suky's ability to get into my head, and make me come hard.

"Yeah, baby," Suky teased, as I blew my load. "I am so proud of you. You are a fucking stud!"

Truth was, and we both knew it, Suky was the stud in this relationship. She controlled the timing and frequency of my orgasms, and she could get me to blow my load anytime on her command. Time was running out, but we both knew what would happen next.

"Clean up your mess, you dirty little bitch," she ordered me.

Her insistence that I eat my load shortly after ejaculation, was a relatively new one, but it encapsulated the power balance of our relationship, perfectly. Right after a man shoots his wad, he is at his least interested, as far as sex is concerned. In fact, sleep is probably high on the list of his priorities.

Suky derived great pleasure from forcing me to stay engaged after release, by eating my mess. The first time she made me do it, coincided with the first time I was allowed to ejaculate on her bare skin. Suky had watched intently as I lapped up my still warm semen from her stomach, and from that day forward, this demeaning act was an integral part of my release.

I reluctantly extended my tongue to the mirror, although from the practiced look of joy that was plastered all over my face, you would never know I found this part of the process revolting. The mirror didn't have the same coefficient of friction as the walls of the shower enclosure, which was my usual venue for this act, and my semen slid more rapidly down the polished glass.

"Get it baby," she encouraged, as I lowered my face to the base of the mirror.

I tried to suppress my grimace of disgust, as my semen hit the tip of my tongue. Suky had her iPhone out and was trying to capture the moment to preserve for eternity.

"Smile baby," she admonished, "I'm gong to send this to Fat John, to let him know you have been practicing."

She was, of course, referring to my shower sessions with that obese prick. I forced a smile on my face and slurped the seminal fluid from the mirror. At least it was my own semen not Fat John's, I mused, looking for the tiniest hint of victory wherever I could find it.

After I had eaten the last remnants of my load from the bathroom mirror, Suky instructed me to clean the sink and taps. Once I was finished, Suky draped a towel over the ottoman in the bathroom, and then patted it, which was her signal for me to sit. She ran a sink of warm water, and slowly and lovingly washed my cock and balls with some unfamiliar soap. Once I was deemed clean, she reached over and grabbed a towel, and gently patted me dry. It was a rare and tender moment of equality between us, and it felt really good. She was taking her time, and although I was no longer permitted to wear a watch, I was aware that it had been more than eight minutes.

"Don't you have a dental appointment, Suky?" I asked.

"Oops, my mistake," she said with a devious smile. "My dentist appointment is actually tomorrow. I made you jerk off because I want to have sex with you. I am hoping that you will last a little longer, because you just ejaculated."

I was very excited about the prospect of having sex with Suky. I had been inside her teenage pussy once before, but she had denied me the pleasure of release inside her, forcing me to come inside my pocket pussy instead. Since then, she had held the prospect of another turn inside her tight, wet pussy over my head, as an incentive for me to be obedient.

Suky and I shared a gentle, tender moment as we kissed and held hands for a while. I started to fantasize about getting balls-deep inside this goddess, and blowing my load. Once Suky led me to the bed however, my illusions were shattered.

I was bummed when I looked at the assortment of accessories laid out on the bed. They were clearly designed to prolong my orgasm and facilitate hers. Suky evidently viewed intercourse as just another way for her to take pleasure from me, and it was clear that her focus was on delaying my orgasm. I guess I couldn't blame her, as I did come very quickly when I was around her. In my defense, she teased me constantly, and only let me come once a week, at the very most. I spent my waking days walking around with a stiff cock, and my nights leaking into my silk boxers.

For her part, Suky came on my face multiple times a day, and enjoyed massages, foot rubs and pampered full body washes, in the bathtub and shower. Now she wanted to take more pleasure from me through penetration, she needed to make sure that I did not come, until she was completely satisfied.

My cock was still flaccid, as I had just had an orgasm over the bathroom sink. I didn't know it yet, but the soap that Suky had used to wash my cock and balls, was a desensitizing agent that she had purchased online. Designed to combat the medical problem of premature ejaculation, it made my nuts tingle and feel numb.

She sat on the bed, and after perusing the assortment of sex-related accessories available for her use, she picked up a small rubber band that was by her pillow. Smiling sweetly at me, she slipped it over the head of my cock and slid it down the shaft. Once it reached the base of my cock, she maneuvered it over my nuts until it squeezed my balls tight.

"This might feel a little restricting," she informed me, "but it should be much better for me," she added cheerfully.

Her cheerful demeanor was in direct contrast to my rapidly deteriorating mood, as my balls suddenly felt like they were caught in a vice.

"Fuck, Suky," I exclaimed through my grimace, "That is very uncomfortable."

"I know, baby," she said dispassionately. "Like I said, it should be much better for me."

That was the end of that brief conversation. I had lodged my pain-fueled protestations and they had been dutifully ignored, as Suky sought only to make it "better for her."

After a few moments, despite no reduction in the discomfort, my balls adjusted to their new reality. I relaxed slightly, in much the way that you relax a few moments after you stub your toe, and realize that it is not broken. Suky picked up on my calmer demeanor and gave my nuts a firm squeeze.

"Everything okay down there?" she teased.

"Yes, Suky," I replied, having suppressed my fear of the pain, "I am fine."

In retrospect, that was the wrong thing to say to this young sadist. I should have cried some crocodile tears, and complained about my level of pain. Instead, by acknowledging that the situation was bearable, I inadvertently invited her to up the ante, which she did.

My heart sank as Suky picked up a second rubber band. She stretched it to its full extension, and playful aimed it at the tip of my cock. Evidently she decided that I didn't look fearful enough, and took this as a sign of disrespect. As she let the end of the rubber band go, it released its elastic potential energy, and snapped painfully onto my cock-head. I let out a loud yelp, making no effort to conceal my pain.

"That made you forget about your nuts," Suky said with a giggle. "Hold still."

I tried to hold still and control my breathing, elevated as it was from the combination of pain and fear. Suky wrapped the second rubber band around my nut-sack, increasing the pressure exponentially, as I took in a deep breath to compose myself.

"We good?" she asked, obviously enjoying my predicament.

I assumed that this was a rhetorical question, as the look of discomfort on my face was surely conveying the fact that we were anything other than good.

I guess I got used to the numbness fairly quickly. Suky gave me some mild reassurance before she started to lube up my cock with a different desensitizing cream, that was uncomfortably warm. Once I was coated with the numbing cream, Suky waited a few moments for it to take effect. Then, in an effort to get me hard, she began to tease me. She ran her manicured fingernails down the back of my shaft, stopping to stimulate my frenulum. Under her tender touch, I soon got erect, and even though I started to leak pre-cum from my cock-head, my penis was numb.

"Can you feel anything?" she asked.

"Barely," I said, regretting the word as soon as it left my lips.

I should have told her that I was completely numb, because upon hearing that I still had some feelings in my dick, Suky ran her manicured nails under my nuts, and then continued to apply the desensitizing agent to the head of my cock. I watched as my cock got rock-hard, but I was confused by the lack of sensation that I felt. We both knew that I never had a problem getting a hard-on, my problem was keeping one.

I was so attracted to Suky, that as soon as she started to tease me, I felt that familiar tingling in my nuts, and I would start to ejaculate prematurely. Suky had found a solution to our problem, and was planning to take full advantage of it. Once she had finished applying the cream, she reached over to the bed and selected a condom for me. It felt much thicker than the invisible, ultra-thin condoms that I normally used.

"Put this on," she instructed me. "Make sure none of the numbing cream gets on to the outside of it. I do not want my pleasure diminished in any way because you need numbing."

I forced my way into the thick condom, which exacerbated my numbness. Suky leaned forward and touched the tip of my cock with her lips. I barely felt it, and after noting my muted response, she deemed me prepared.

"Perfect," she exclaimed excitedly. "You are ready to perform."

Suky seemed confident that in my current state, she was going to come long before I felt the tingling sensation in my nuts, that would eventually lead to my release. In most men, there was a delayed response between the two events. The nuts would tingle first, providing an early warning that a release was on its way, thus giving the man time to make any necessary adjustments to prolong the lovemaking session.

In my case however, the two were pretty much simultaneous. My nuts would tingle, followed almost immediately by a premature and unpreventable eruption, occasionally in my underwear.

Suky had overridden the natural response of my autonomic nervous system, by the judicious application of two rubber bands, a medical grade desensitizing lotion, some regular numbing cream, and an extra thick condom.

For my part, I was very confused. My cock was standing proudly to attention, but I couldn't feel a thing. She slipped a finger under my balls and gently massaged my asshole. My cock twitched and danced for her, but I could feel zero sensation. Apparently this new chapter in our sex life, was also going to be all about her pleasure.

Suky decided that she wanted to take her new sex-toy for a ride, and told me to lay on my back. I obeyed without question, and she impatiently started to mount me before I was even in position.

"Move bitch," she barked, as she slapped my ass, and I hustled to get myself in the right spot for her.

My cock was as stiff as she had ever seen it, and she was still wet from coming on my face half a dozen times earlier that morning. For this reason, I slipped right inside her, and Suky moaned a sigh of pleasure, even though I felt nothing. I knew that I was deep inside her, because I could feel her wetness against my balls. I also knew that she was enjoying it, because she let out a loud moan. Other than that, it felt like a dream.

I could see the image of us fucking, but I was completely removed from the experience. Suky was so proud of herself. She had figured out a way to take pleasure from me, without the constant threat of my premature ejaculation. She did not care that I felt nothing.

If anything, it turned her on. I had been submissive to her since the day that we met, and she had truly embraced her dominant side. It excited her to think that she could ride my stiff cock to orgasm, without any concern for my needs. It made her feel sexy and very powerful. In control.

Suky placed her hands on my stomach for support, and started to slide up and down my cock, taking her pleasure. I was rock-hard, enjoying the visual, but missing the physical sensations of lovemaking. I had one hand on her tight little ass, and was squeezing it gently as she rode me. My other hand was tracing across her stomach, trying to figure out how close she was to orgasm. Once her stomach started to tighten, I knew that she would be close.

Suky had closed her eyes, and I wondered what she was fantasizing about, as she approached her climax.

"Fuck me, Tim," she moaned, using the contracted form of the name, that she typically reserved for my boss.

I didn't think that Suky would disrespect me so overtly, but her next lewd comment, left me no doubt that she was fantasizing about my boss as we fucked.

"Make me your bitch, Tim," she cried out, clearly imagining that she was impaled on my boss' cock.

Hearing her scream his name instead of mine, hurt. This was only the second time that my cock had been inside her tight little wet pussy. For me, this was my ultimate fantasy, although I had always thought it would be so much more pleasurable, muted as the experience was for me, by all of the orgasm inhibitors.

For her it was just another fucking, and if it pleasured her more to fantasize about my boss, and scream his name as she approached her orgasm, that was her prerogative. I felt her stomach tighten, as my fingertips caressed it, and she threw her head back in anticipation.

Suky looked so sexy bouncing up and down on my cock, and I began to thrust deeper to increase her pleasure. When she started to orgasm she let out a low moan, and she began to shake as she came all over my cock. I was gently tickling her stomach and caressing her tight little butt, and she came for several seconds.

This was the first time that I had seen her come without my face between her legs. She stopped riding me for a few seconds, as she composed herself. Then she started to slowly slide up and down my cock again. Her pace was slower now and more controlled. Her first orgasm had taken the edge off, and now she wanted to fuck.

12