My New Boss Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suky enjoyed three more tremendous orgasms in the cowgirl position. Then she dismounted me and slowly moved up my body, until she straddled my face. She was soaking wet, and leaked her juices all over my nose, lips and chin as I struggled to clean her up. In the past she would have ground out another orgasm on my face, but today she wanted my stiff cock back inside her.

After I had licked her clean, she rolled off of my face, and laid on her back breathing heavily. She motioned for me to climb on top of her in the missionary position. Once I slipped back inside her wet pussy, she rested her hands on my ass and started to pull me into her. I quickly got the message, and began to thrust into her in slow rhythmic strokes. I still couldn't feel much, but I was enjoying the fact that we were finally having sex. She slapped one of my ass-cheeks even harder than before, before barking her next command at me.

"Pick up the pace, you lazy bitch."

Her dominant tone sent a shiver down my spine and was really turning me on. If I hadn't been wearing the cock-ring, condom and stay-hard gel, I definitely would have come when she slapped my ass. I began to thrust with more power and speed, and she responded by wrapping her legs around my ass and thighs.

This was the most difficult position for her to achieve an orgasm, so she just enjoyed the sensation of getting fucked. I tried to kiss her but she turned away.

"Don't kiss me," she ordered. "You have my juices all over you. Your face is glistening with them."

After several minutes of intercourse, Suky enjoyed one final orgasm in this position, though it was a little less intense than the previous ones. At this point she was satisfied, and she whispered softly in my ear.

"I am done, baby. You can come now," she said softly. "If you are able to," she added with a cruel smirk.

I was excited to get my turn, but the way she had worded her consent for my orgasm, left me in doubt as to whether I would be able to finish. I felt very disconnected from my body. I was excited watching her wriggle with pleasure underneath me, but my body was not responding to the signals that my brain was sending, and I began to question if I was going to be able to come.

I picked up the pace and began to thrust deeply inside her, concerned only about my pleasure. Suky had never seen me like this, consumed with my orgasm, and she was enjoying my frustration immensely. She let me pound away in search of release for several minutes, until I was sweating profusely from the physical exertion. My arms ached from supporting my body-weight, and I was slowing my pace.

It is maddeningly frustrating to have a full nut-sack and not being unable to empty it, no matter how much you try. Suky had tired of my efforts and abruptly stopped me.

"We are done," she said dispassionately. "Maybe you can get your jollies next time."

"Suky, please," I begged, "I am almost there."

"Go and wash your face," she instructed me. "Come back to bed when you are clean."

I reluctantly withdrew from her, and after I did, my cock pointed straight up in the air. My balls were swollen and red, but did not react much when she gave them a playful squeeze. Jesus, I was really numb. As I left the room, Suky must have taken pity on me. I imagine she could see the tortured state I was in, because she decided to provide me with some additional visual stimulation, to see if she could get me off.

"Wait in the bathroom until I call you," she told me.

I stared at myself in the mirror, after I had washed her secretions from my face. I had a huge erection, but it didn't feel like my cock was connected to my body. I needed to come very badly, but was unable to in my current state. I wanted to rip that fucking condom off, but knew that she would punish me severely if I deviated from her game plan.

When she called me back into the bedroom, I pushed the door open and a huge smile lit up my face. This was my fantasy down to the last detail. Suky was on the bed in the doggy-style position facing away from me. She was wearing her white tennis skirt and the baby blue thigh-highs that I loved. She had paired the skirt with her baby blue silk camisole, and white high heels. Suky had removed her hair band, and her long silky hair was spilling down her arched back. She had applied my favorite pink lipgloss to her lips, and had not worn any panties, so as to provide me easy access. Her tennis skirt was very short, and it had ridden up over her ass-cheeks as she assumed my favorite position. I could see her juices on her upper thighs, indicating that she was ready to be taken. She looked back at me over her shoulder, and suggestively licked her glossy lips.

"Take it, it is yours," she whispered.

I swallowed hard and hesitated before regaining my composure, and climbing onto the bed. I had imagined her like this in my wildest fantasy, and now it was actually going to happen. I got on my knees behind her and scooted towards her, until my cock was at the entrance to her tight wet pussy. She was looking at me intently over her shoulder, and continued to lick her pink lips. I put one hand on my shaft and even though I wanted to slip right inside her, I felt like I had to get her consent one more time.

Suky understood my trepidation and wiggled her ass seductively, before pushing back forcefully and engulfing the tip of my cock inside her vagina. That was all the invitation I needed, and I thrust forward and guided myself the rest of the way inside her. She was really wet, and my cock slipped right in with ease. She faced forward and tilted her head back, so that her hair came almost to her ass. She told me to take her however I wanted, so I grabbed a fistful of her hair, and pulled her head back further towards me.

In my fantasy, she had submitted to me in this exact manner, and I could not believe it was now a reality. I thrust deeply into her but felt very little. I could see her pussy was soaking wet, but I could not feel the wetness or warmth of it. The condom and numbing cream, combined with the cock-ring that she had made me wear, was preventing me from experiencing much at all, beyond the glorious visual she was giving me.

Suky wanted to see if I could come in my fantasy scenario, despite the inhibitors she had saddled me with, and she passively allowed me to fuck her. I picked up the pace and was pounding her with deep strokes. I still had a fistful of her hair, and I was looking at her tight little ass in the tennis skirt, willing myself over the edge.

After a few minutes of fucking, Suky reached under us and began to tickle and squeeze my balls. They would normally contract and tighten when she touched them, but today there was no such response. She seemed to take pleasure in my predicament, and she looked back over her shoulder, and gave me a wry smile.

Suky started to imagine all the pleasure she could take from me, if the concerns about my premature ejaculation were removed. This excited her tremendously, and she felt a familiar stirring in her own loins. As she tenderly massaged my nuts, her selfish nature emerged, and she removed her soft little fingers from me. She then started to stimulate her own sex, as I continued to fuck her doggy-style. I was desperate to come now, and thrust deeply into her searching for release.

We both worked furiously at trying to get off. She could feel her release getting closer and closer, but mine seemed ever more distant, as I started to tire. I slowed slightly and was immediately reprimanded.

"Keep your fucking pace up. I am close," she growled.

I realized that her selfishness was overcoming her, and it was once again going to be all about her needs. As I continued to fuck her from behind, she rubbed her clitoris furiously and erupted into a really vocal orgasm. She came as hard as I had ever seen her come before. After several seconds of crying out in ecstasy, she stiffened up and fell forward on to the bed. She was still stimulating her clitoris and was tensing her butt-cheeks, as she ground out the remains of her orgasm. She lay there breathing heavily, completely unconcerned with my his needs. I was still on my knees with her secretions all over my raging hard-on. I could barely feel any sensation and was nowhere near orgasm.

After a few moments, she rolled over onto her back with a huge smile on her face, and started to giggle.

"That was fucking fantastic," she told me. "I love your new stamina. Fuck yeah, babe. Amazing!"

I was trying to be happy for her, but I was clearly distracted by my own needs. Suky had wasted enough time on me and decided that she needed to get me back on her program. Back to what was important. Back to focusing on her. For this reason, she spread her legs apart.

"Clean me up, you pussy," she said disdainfully.

I laid down on my stomach and began to softly lick her juices from between her legs and inner thighs. Before long, I was dry-humping the bed, and Suky realized I wanted to come a second time.

She made me attend to clean-up duty for much longer than was necessary, and then casually dismissed me. My head hung low with disappointment as I slinked out of her bedroom, with a raging boner and her juices all over my face. She was in ecstasy, and laid motionless soaking it all in, with a huge smile on her face. As she relaxed in her post-orgasmic bliss, she eventually dozed off, and when she awoke later in the afternoon she came to check on me.

I was in the bathroom and had made myself presentable for her. My face was clean, and all traces of her cum had been wiped from my condom-covered cock and my balls. I was sitting on the towel that was draped over the ottoman, and I still had a raging hard-on. She patted me softly on the top of my head.

"You make me very proud of you," she said condescendingly. "You managed to satisfy me without having an accident."

She removed my condom and discarded it.

"We could probably reuse that condom, as you didn't come in it," she remarked cruelly.

Suky grabbed some wet wipes and a warm towel, and lovingly cleaned my cock and balls. Even though I had washed her juices from myself, she was now removing the numbing gel that had coated my privates, and prevented my release. As she cleaned my cock, it began to twitch and dance in her soft little hands, as feeling was restored.

"That feels good, Suky," I said. "I want to get back inside your tight little pussy."

"Yeah right!" she scoffed, "that ship has sailed!"

For a brief moment, it did appear that Suky debated whether to give me a little extra relief. We did need to get that cock-ring off first, as we were both aware that prolonged exposure to the orgasm inhibitor, was potentially harmful.

"I am going to cut if off," Suky said, before I interjected.

"That seems risky, Suky," I said, with palpable concern in my voice. "Can you use an ice-pack?"

Suky didn't seem overly concerned about the risk, but she went and got an ice-pack. She wrapped it in a thin towel, so she would not burn my skin and handed it to me.

"Sit on it," she ordered. "Stay there until I have showered."

I placed the ice-pack under my nuts and sat down on it, as instructed. There was a considerable amount of discomfort as the cold penetrated my balls, causing them to throb and disappear into my body, in search of warmth. My nuts shriveled up and my erection subsided very quickly.

Suky took a long hot shower, basking in her post-orgasmic bliss as I endured the slow torturous freeze of my nuts. Several minutes later, I heard her humming away in the bathroom as she prettied herself up. I don't know if she had used this particular form of torment before, but she appeared to know exactly when I was reaching the end of my endurance.

Moments before I was about to cry out and beg her to let me stand up, she returned to where I was seated.

"You may stand," she announced, as I hopped off that fucking freezing torture device.

The cock-ring pretty much slipped off of my flaccid penis, and she gently massaged my nuts back to life with her warm hands. Suky made a mental note of how effective an ice-pack was for getting rid of an unwanted erection. She ran a sink of warm water and washed my privates, the feeling finally returning to this area. Also slowly returning was my erection, and by the time she had gently dried my cock, I was fully erect. Now that the cock-ring had been removed, I was leaking pre-cum profusely.

She teased me by rubbing the fluid around my cock-head, which felt amazing. She could also feel my balls tighten as she dried them. I was begging with my eyes for another release, but she was having none of it. Suky had worked up quite an appetite and wanted us to go for an early dinner.

"Don't be so selfish," she told me. "You already came in the sink remember! Besides, you had plenty of additional chances to come this afternoon," she added in a very condescending tone. "You need to seize the moment and take these opportunities when they present themselves."


12