My New Boss Pt. 17

Story Info
Suky sucks off two CHP guys who helped us out.
6.6k words
4.59
5.4k
7
0

Part 17 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though my sex-life was turned upside down after Amy left for law school, and Suky moved back in with me, my financial situation improved considerably. Suky took control of the purse strings, and I was put on a budget for the first time in twenty years. Suky ruled our finances with an iron fist, and made unilateral decisions to reduce our monthly outgoings.

First up, she sold my RV. I honestly don't know how she did it, but she talked the dealership into buying the motorcoach back from me, for my loan pay-off amount. She was truly a manipulator of men and the Used Vehicle Manager was an older fat guy. Maybe she sucked him off? Who knows? Quite frankly, who cares? The bottom line is she persuaded the guy to pay twelve thousand dollars more than it was worth, and I was extricated from a fourteen hundred dollar a month vehicle payment.

She sold my Harley-Davidson, after noting that I had used it three times in the last year. Again, miraculously, after an extended negotiation session with the middle-aged Iranian guy who was responsible for the purchasing of pre-owned inventory, Suky got retail blue-book for my hog. I paid off the loan and got a check for four thousand dollars from the dealership. Suky systematically went through every single one of my monthly commitments and either eliminated it, or reduced it.

I owned three cars, all of them financed. I knew I was upside down in the Toyota, I had just purchased to tow behind my RV. I wasn't that concerned about that vehicle, because the payment was only three hundred dollars a month, and Suky drove it all the time. However, my other two cars cost me much more a month. Suky didn't even ask me whether I preferred the Porsche or the BMW. She just went to the respective dealerships, worked her magic and decided on dumping the Porsche because she was able to make a better deal. I wrote a check for six thousand dollars and was out of that huge car payment.

My cable bill, phone bill, car insurance, life insurance, were all re-negotiated under threat of cancellation. Once most of the bills were reduced, she sat me down to make some serious decisions.

"Tim, do you really need your boat anymore?" she began. "We never use it and the mooring is almost one thousand per month. If we sell it, you will be thousands of dollars better off per month."

"I am so upside down in that boat, Suky," I tried to explain to her. " I just upgraded it and I rolled over the negative equity in my old boat. I will never get out from under that boat payment."

Suky thought wistfully for a couple of seconds and then said, "Don't ever mention to anyone that you want to sell it. In fact, use it a few times in the next few weeks and post up how much you love that boat, on Facebook."

I knew she had some plan hatching but never pressed her on it. I did take my boat out that weekend, took some great photos, and posted them to my Facebook page. I even renamed my boat "L'autre femme", the other woman, as if to profess my love for her.

Two weeks later, Suky took "L'autre femme" out of the water for a complete detail and, because she is a novice boater, didn't secure the trailer correctly to the tow hitch. Tragically, the trailer came unhooked from its tow hitch ball on the 405 Freeway, as Suky was traveling at approximately sixty miles per hour. My beloved Scarab was completely destroyed as it barreled down the freeway, flipping over and over again.

The California Highway Patrol attended the crash scene, and were perfectly within their rights to cite Suky for failure to properly secure the boat. However, fortunately for Suky, it was two young motorcycle cops that responded to the incident. Suky acted distraught, her words barely audible through her tears.

"It's my boss' boat," she sobbed. "He is going to kill me when he realizes I didn't secure the trailer properly. I will probably get fired."

The two young CHP officers tried to console Suky, and she laid it on thick. Once they found out she worked at a local exotic massage parlor, their demeanor changed. They decided to give her a break, after she flirted incessantly with them, and offered them each a complimentary, ninety minute massage at Joy's place.

The senior officer of the two, even modified the accident report, omitting a couple of very important details, in order to soften the blowback on Suky, from her boss. Like the fact that Suky never secured the trailer coupler to the trailer ball. Or used a safety chain. This police officer reported mechanical failure as the primary cause of the accident, when it was clearly gross negligence on Suky's part. This CHP report also led to the prompt settlement by my insurance company, as it appeared to be an unpreventable accident.

Like, I said, Suky was a master manipulator of men. My insurance company settled for almost the payoff amount, and I was out from under my crushing boat payment, and mooring commitment. Suky still had to honor her commitment to give the young CHP guys a complimentary ninety minute massage, and she actually seemed to be looking forward to it.

By the time Suky was done, I only had two cars, one of which Suky drove, and a Ducati, in addition to my mortgage. My monthly nut was about twenty percent of what it was two months prior, and my salary had increased by fifty percent. It felt so good to be out from under the crushing pressure of debt, and I was very grateful to Suky for making this happen.

Suky, because she is a manipulative bitch, used my gratitude against me.

"It is your lack of self-control that got you into dire financial straits," she insisted. "The same lack of discipline that made you fuck-up around your other young bimbos. You need me to restrict both your spending and your orgasms."

My spending was already curtailed thanks to my strict budget, so Suky turned her focus to my release schedule, decreeing once a week to be the number that I was allowed. As a reminder of her unwavering commitment to enforcing my celibacy, she hung my cock-cage on the mantle of the fireplace. The hooks were already there, drilled into the stone facade in order to hang our Christmas stockings. She kept the keys hidden, lest I try and have a copy made, such was the level of trust on her part, after my fuck-ups with Amy, Lisa and Emma.

Despite the embarrassment of having my chastity device on display in my living room,

I still felt very benevolent towards her, after all the money she had saved me. For this reason, I did pretty much whatever she told me to. When Suky wanted something special from me, she dangled the prospect of sex in front of me. I should have seen it coming, but Suky waited until it was time for my weekly orgasm, and offered to cut me a little slack. She dressed up in something really sexy for me, and without any of her usual power games of cock-rings or numbing cream, offered me the opportunity to fuck her doggy-style with no condom. This was like winning the lottery for me, and it was with baited breath that I knelt behind her, as she reached under us and guided me inside her.

As soon as I started to thrust inside her tight, wet pussy, I knew I wouldn't last long. Suky waited until I was balls-deep and approaching orgasm, before she told me to stop fucking her. It took everything in my power to stop thrusting into her, as her warm, teenage pussy was driving me wild with lust.

"Before I forget, baby," she began, as I waited impatiently right at the entrance to her vagina. "Can I give the CHP guys their massages at our place, instead of the massage parlor?"

"Whatever you want, Suky," I responded, eager to get back inside her and enjoy my fantasy release. "May I ask why?" I added, as an afterthought.

"Even though the CHP massages will be totally legit," she began, "Joy is not overly enthusiastic about me bringing Law Enforcement Officers to her business," she said candidly.

"Whatever you want, Suky," I repeated agreeably, as she wiggled her ass and invited me to fuck her until I came inside her.

After I exploded inside her, I did question the timing of her request, but upon further reflection it made sense, so I let it go. Once Suky had me onboard, she outlined her plan to the young CHP officers, although she presented it in a different light to them.

"I am sure you guys are law abiding citizens," she began, with a smile, "However, you are also young men, and even with the best intentions, sometimes physiological reactions occur under the stimulus of erotic massage. For this reason, I want to entertain you guys in the safety and privacy of my home. That way, if things get heated, we are not in a business environment. As you undoubtedly know, things that occur between consenting adults are not considered acts of prostitution, especially in our case, as no money has exchanged hands."

The two young cops nodded agreeably, as they processed the fact that Suky planned to give them each a massage to completion, and they quickly aligned their schedules in order to make the appointments. Suky informed me that the first guy was coming over the following evening, and she set about converting my home-office into a massage room. When she was finished, it was a sensual and inviting environment for the young CHP patrolman.

The following evening when the young officer arrived in a cab, it was not lost on me that he had enjoyed a few cocktails before his massage appointment. Suky was no stranger to intoxicated clients, but the fact that he was a police officer made her extra cautious, and she asked me to activate the security cameras in my office, where Suky had set up her massage table.

"This will ensure that any unwelcome advances are kept to a minimum," she assured me, although I would later realize that she simply wanted to rub my nose in her infidelity.

I was ushered off to another room, as she welcomed the CHP officer into our house. As soon as he crossed the threshold of our home, his intoxication was evident, as he was very assertive and extremely touch-feely. Suky, sensing a possible altercation, wisely got him into the massage area immediately, so that any impropriety on his part would be recorded.

I grabbed my iPad and logged into the server for the security cameras. Officer Clark was all over my girlfriend, the second they entered the massage room. Emboldened by the alcohol and the implied promise of extras, the young patrolman groped and fondled Suky, as she attempted to get him undressed and onto the table. Apparently, Suky never considered his aggression as "unwelcome advances" because she did nothing to warn him about his behavior, and her flirtatious giggles only served to encourage him.

Five minutes after entering her sanctuary, it was Suky who was butt-naked, kneeling before a fully clothed Officer Clark. He unzipped his jeans, and as I watched on the high-definition security cameras, my girlfriend gave him a blowjob. I use the word blowjob loosely, as it was actually a full-on face fucking that he gave Suky. I don't know if he didn't get laid much, and was therefore unaware of dating protocol, or if he felt like Suky owed him for getting her out of a major citation. Either way, as I watched on in dismay, he savagely fucked my girlfriend's mouth until he erupted down her throat.

"Now we are even bitch," he snarled at her, before getting on his cell phone and calling himself a cab home.

Forty minutes after he stumbled through our front door, Officer Clark was out of our lives, and we had sufficient incriminating footage to keep it that way.

After he left, I questioned whether or not we should go through with entertaining the second CHP Officer. Suky however was adamant that she owed him the same professional courtesy, and when he showed up three nights later, I understood why she wanted to accommodate him.

Officer Johnson was the absolute opposite of his partner, in every respect. He didn't show up in a taxi, using alcohol as a crutch. Quite the opposite, he made quite a statement, pulling up our driveway in full uniform on his police-issue motorcycle, as if to announce to my entire gate-guarded community, that he had some business to attend to. One look at the six foot four, muscle bound, African American gym-rat, was all it took to surmise that his business probably involved laying some pipe to my girlfriend.

Suky hadn't mentioned his ethnicity or impressive physique to me, prior to him rolling up my driveway on his Kawasaki 1300, so I was surprised by his appearance, to say the least. When he dismounted his bike, I was able to get a good look at his muscular legs, and realized right away he was Suky's type. Officer Johnson strolled up to my front door, still wearing his mirrored shades, tapped the doorframe once with his nightstick, and let himself in.

Suky greeted him wearing a mint-green silk camisole and matching panties. She offered him a drink as he handed her his helmet, and his leather gloves.

"Water," he said impassively, "and I will need help getting out of my boots," he added.

"Whatever you need Officer," Suky said sweetly, as she skipped out of the room to fetch him some bottled water.

Suky, to her credit, managed to maneuver the massive black man into the massage room, with all of its security cameras, before she knelt before him in her pretty silk lingerie, and unbuckled his knee-high leather boots.

"I did it for you, baby," she told me later, although we both knew that Suky got as much pleasure from repeatedly watching the security footage, as I did.

It was quite an erotic sight to see the young teenage Malaysian girl kneel before the huge black man and take his shoes off for him. Bitter sweet when I remembered that she was my girlfriend, hopefully future wife. Once he was down to his underwear, Suky rose to her feet, patted the massage table, and invited the police officer to take his place and be pampered.

"I want to start with what Clark got," he said authoritatively, referring to the blow job that his partner enjoyed.

It was very evident from Johnson's posture and body language that he was used to being in control, and Suky, recognizing this, knelt before him and began to remove his underwear. He was tenting in his briefs, his massive black cock trying desperately to escape the confines of his undies. Once Suky had his cock out, he looked down at her, his eyes hidden by his mirrored shades, and spoke in his deep voice.

"Take your time, Suky," he began. "Suck my cock as if your life depends upon it."

Suky is a very skilled courtesan, capable of fulfilling any fantasy that a man can dream up, and a loving blowjob was no exception. My girlfriend started by planting tender kisses all over his ebony cock-head, her pale pink lipstick in stark contrast to his jet black cock. Johnson stood impassively as Suky knelt before him and pampered him. His composure under the extreme sexual provocation of her world-class blowjob, led me to believe that this CHP Officer probably got more than his fair share of pussy.

Suky seem unperturbed by his lack of reaction and continued to administer her best efforts to get him off. I watched jealously as she sucked, licked, kissed and nibbled his shaft, cock-head and nuts. Pre-cum eventually began to pool at the tip of his cock, a sure sign that she was getting under his skin. I saw him lower his gaze a couple of times to watch her in action, and I also noticed his breathing had quickened.

Suky continued her frenetic assault on his cock, focusing now on his frenulum. Continuous frenulum stimulation is a sure-fire way to induce an orgasm, and Officer Johnson looked less composed with each passing nibble of his. I knew she had him when he wiped his brow, the whole "never let them see you sweat" parable coming to mind as she slowly broke his steely resolve.

Every man has his hot buttons, and as Suky's head disappeared under his heavy black nut-sack, she found Johnson's. Evidently this powerfully built black man could be reduced to a quivering mess by sensual attention to his taint. Suky extended her soft eager tongue and began to gently lick his taint until he could hold out no more.

I knew he was close, even though I couldn't see his eyes, hidden as they were behind his mirrored shades. I saw his abdominal muscles tighten, exposing a clearly defined six-pack, and I was aware that his breathing was labored. Johnson didn't say much as Suky put her glossed lips back around his cock-head. A few seconds later he erupted into Suky's mouth, apparently a copious load, because she pulled back reflexively, as if she was choking.

Johnson's next rope of cum blasted out from the tip of his massive ebony cock, hitting Suky right on the tip of her nose before splattering into her fake eyelashes. He blew two more wads of semen into Suky's hair before he stepped back to enjoy his handiwork. This patrolman should have been in the career path to being a detective, because he identified the security cameras, and after moving Suky into the perfect angle, proceeded to wipe the cum out of her eyes with his huge black thumb, and feed it to the young Asian. I watched intently as she sucked his ejaculate from his thumb until her face was clean.

He never really went soft. His cock may have got slightly less rock-hard, but it was barely perceptible. He hopped up onto the massage table, and turned over into his stomach. After a second review of the camera angles, during which he flashed a broad smile as if to acknowledge their presence, he adjusted his position so that the tip of his cock protruded from under his body, the remnants of his jizz being expelled onto the massage table.

"Now for my massage," he announced loudly.

Even though I knew a Suky was a courtesan, and frequently offered extras at the massage parlor, the only customer I had ever seen her massage was Fat John, and he was a pretty disgusting physical specimen. Watching Johnson lay naked on the table was a completely different experience. He was a large man, but perfectly sculpted and in superb symmetrical proportion.

"Featherlight touch," he told her. "Use your nails, too."

Suky responded to his assertive manner with a very submissive, "Whatever you want, Officer," and began to rake her manicured fingernails across his muscular black ass.

He had positioned his cock in such a way that the tip was visible in my security camera, and I watched it swell as she worked on his ass. I could see goosebumps on his ass-cheeks as he enjoyed her loving touch, and he jumped when she lowered her head to his ass, and began to tease him with her hair. I could see where this was heading, the dominant black man seemingly intent on pushing Suky's limits. After a protracted teasing session, in which her long silky hair glided down between his ass-cheeks and tickled his nuts, he verbalized his next desires.

"Rim me, Suky," he ordered my girlfriend.

Suky seemed delighted at this turn of events, especially because this muscular black man was clean shaven around his nether regions, and had taken the time to shower before coming to my house. Following Officer Johnson's lead, Suky took the time to identify the location of the security cameras, and then after extending her tongue fully, as if rub it in my face that she was about to eat a black ass, she flashed it a broad smile and gave an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

Her pretty face moved slowly, tongue extended in anticipation, towards his muscular ass, her nose disappearing between his butt-cheeks. Johnson let out a sigh and finally removed his mirrored shades so that I could see the pleasure in his eyes. As I watched on intently, I switched camera angles, the new view being one of Suky from the wall mounted camera, just above the massage table.

From this view I could see just the top part of Suky's head, nestled between his black ass-cheeks. Her eyes were closed, as if to signal her intent to focus solely on this man's pleasure. I could see Johnson's erect cock poking out of the side of his pelvic region, pre-cum dripping from its tip. His eyes were open, and free from intimidating looking mirrored shades, I could see that they were rolling around in the back of his head, as my girl rimmed him.

12