My New Boss Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ass was clean-shaven, goosebumps visible all over it in the 4K resolution camera. Suky rimmed him for several minutes, before her face emerged from between his muscular glutes.

"Would you like to turn over, baby?" she offered invitingly.

Officer Johnson grunted his affirmation, before turning over slowly. As his ripped abdominal muscles came into view, Suky let out an appreciative giggle, rubbing one of her dainty hands across his six-pack.

I had enjoyed enough erotic massages to know what happens next. The masseuse gives you a perfunctory rub of your chest and stomach, before turning her attention to your inner thighs. Almost certain to get a man erect, gentle touches to the area right next to the ball-sack, would answer the question of whether any extras were desired or expected.

It was a moot point in Officer Johnson's case. My girlfriend had sucked him off, allowed him to ejaculate on her face, eaten his semen from his fat black thumb, and rimmed him for several minutes. Of course they were going to fuck.

Once Johnson was settled comfortably on his back, Suky discarded her camisole and her panties, and climbed on top of the massage table. I switched to the camera embedded within my iMac, suspecting this one to be the right height from which to observe his penetration of her. My suspicions were correct, and the second I switched to this view, I was rewarded with a great view of my girlfriend's lithe, taut frame as she lowered her tight, teenage pussy onto his huge black cock.

At first I didn't think it was going to fit, at least not without some lubrication, which I had seen zero evidence of, thus far. Officer Johnson hadn't even touched my girlfriend, so there was no way that she was going to be wet. I realized how wrong I was as she lowered herself on to his cock and started to take him inside her, inch by inch. By the time he was half-way inside her, I could see her vaginal secretions leaking down his shaft, the milky white creamy liquid contrasting beautifully with his ebony cock. A few seconds later, Johnson was balls-deep, and it was Suky's turn to have her eyes roll around in the back of her head.

Suky, to state the fucking obvious, has enjoyed a lot of sex over the years. However, as I watched her struggle to accommodate the CHP Officer's considerable length and girth, I wondered whether his was the biggest cock that had ever been inside her. It was a safe bet that she didn't encounter many mammoth cocks during her stint as a hooker in the Malaysian brothels, unless the stereotypes about Asian cocks are unfounded.

She hadn't been at Joy's place long enough to fuck that many guys, two of which I had the misfortune to witness. Indeed I had witnessed enough of Fat John and my boss, Tim's defilement of her, to rule them out of the biggest dick equation. I ruled myself out too, as I watched Suky rise up on her haunches to reveal eight inches of black tool inside of her.

From the look of absolute joy on Suky's face, the young cop was touching her in previously undiscovered regions of her vaginal canal, and quite possibly her cervix. They had only been fucking for about five minutes before Suky had her first orgasm. She prided herself on being a working girl, and often lauded her ability to separate work sex from pleasure sex. I don't know whether she viewed Officer Johnson as a prospective future boyfriend, or whether he penetrated her so deeply that she lost control, but she came hard, crying out his name as she did so.

Johnson seemed unaffected, by both her powerful orgasm and her declaration of love for him. A smirk was visible on his ebony face as she rode him to several orgasms, before he told her he wanted to change positions. He took her in the missionary position next, fucking her to several more vocal orgasms. He was relentless, both in the depth of his penetration, and the cadence of his strokes.

I changed cameras again, to view them from above, only to be treated to the visual of his massive muscular back and thighs completely enveloping my girl. The only evidence to suggest that she was even under him, were her beautifully manicured nails as they scratched his back and ass-cheeks, and her long black silky hair, embedded as it was in his massive fist. His back muscles flexed and expanded as he fucked her, her lily white hands looking so dainty against his massive latissimus dorsi.

I could tell Suky was done by the time he got her up into the doggy-style position and entered her from behind. She was looking worn out, her face red and flustered from so many orgasms. Johnson maneuvered her into his desired position like she was a rag doll. He grabbed a large fistful of her hair, and yanked her head back.

I switched back to the iMac camera, focusing on the contrast between their faces. Johnson was focused on his impending orgasm and began to talk dirty to my girlfriend. Suky, was holding on for dear life, trying to get to the end of this protracted fuck session, that had both worn her out and left her uniquely satiated.

The CHP Officer slapped her ass a couple of times and then growled at her.

"I am getting close," he said, "Are you on birth control?"

Suky had been relying on her cervical cap as birth control, and while it is a very reliable form of contraception, Johnson had been pounding against it seemingly trying to dislodge it, for the better part of forty-five minutes, so in the interest of safety she answered no.

Upon hearing this, and having zero interest in impregnating a teenage Malaysian girl, Johnson swiftly withdrew his slick ebony member from Suky's soaking wet pussy. He let it rest in the cavity between her buttocks, and holding her ass-cheeks together with his huge black hands, started to fuck Suky between her butt-cheeks. A few seconds later he started to ejaculate, coating her ass, lower back and her silky black hair in semen. He shot several ropes of cum onto her, a copious load that pooled in her lower back as she arched it.

Suky remained posed for him, back arched, head thrown back, blissfully unaware that her hair was lying in a pool of his semen. Johnson was clearly no stranger to getting laid, because as soon as he came, he got up from the table and started to wipe his dick off, using Suky's silk camisole. Suky slumped to the table, uncharacteristically emerging from her role as courtesan, to focus on composing herself from her protracted fucking.

Once Johnson had wiped his dick clean, he discarded Suky's lingerie, and reached for his underwear.

"Why the rush?" she asked him sweetly, as she got up from the table, and approached him as he put on his underwear.

She rubbed his softening cock through his briefs, and said, "why don't you hang out for a while?"

"I gotta go," he said brusquely, "I have to be on shift in two hours and my boots need to be freshened up. There is a shoe-shine guy that works outside the court house, right next to my precinct station."

"Why don't you just relax, honey and take a load off," Suky offered. "We have black polish here and my room-mate is home doing nothing. Just give him the same tip you give the shoe-shine boy."

"Sure," Johnson said magnanimously, as if he was doing her a total favor. "I need to be on the road in ninety minutes though. Tell your roomie I want a spit-shine finish on my boots."

With that decided, Johnson removed his underwear, and hopped back onto the massage table, laying on his front. Suky picked up his black leather boots and left the room. Even though I wanted to watch Johnson recuperate and bust another nut, I knew Suky was heading my way. She hadn't given me express permission to watch her fuck the CHP Officer, so I left our bedroom and headed for the utility room, to act like I was doing some laundry.

When she caught up with me, she tossed me her soiled camisole.

"Hand-wash this right away, Timmy" she instructed me. "Hopefully his come stains will come out."

Then she handed me the CHP uniform leather boots.

"Spit-shine these. Have them ready in an hour."

I wanted to fight her, but I knew it was a losing battle. Suky had made me do a lot of emasculating things over our months together, but polishing her lover's boots while they fucked was probably the worst. However, I knew it was inevitable so I saved my energy and responded meekly.

"Yes, Suky, one hour."

"Good boy," she said as she turned to leave the utility room. "Oh, Timmy," she added, "you can watch us fuck while you polish Officer Johnson's boots, if you want."

Suky had obviously turned my life upside down, since that fateful day that we met in the shower room. However, I always look for a silver lining and here it was! I hightailed it back to my bedroom, tossed a towel on the bed, and turned the cameras back on as I started to spit-shine the CHP Officer's boots.

"Where were we?" Suky asked him sweetly, as she started to tickle his ass.

"Just give me a massage before I leave," Johnson said, seemingly having had enough sex for the day.

Suky massaged him for a while, using every trick in the book to re-engage him, but Johnson wasn't interested.

"Would you like to come back for another session some time?" she asked sweetly. "Maybe you would like a crack at my ass?"

"No offense, honey," Johnson replied. "I get offered more pussy than I can handle, so unless you can sweeten the pot, I am going to pass. One and done, as they say."

"Sweeten the pot?" Suky asked with uncertainty, unaccustomed to being turned down.

"Yeah, bring something fresh to the table. Variety is the spice of life. Is your roomie cute?"

My heart sank when he said that, as I knew Suky would bring me to the table if it helped her in any way.

"Adorable," Suky teased. "You would love my roomie, but he is busy spit-shining your boots," she added with a giggle.

"Ouch, no way," Johnson said smiling. "Boyfriend?"

"It's complicated," Suky said diplomatically. "I could get two of my girlfriends here after you get off work, if that would be enough variety for you?" she offered.

Most men would have jumped at that offer but Johnson, like he said, got offered more pussy than he could handle, and he wanted some more details before he committed. I watched in admiration as Johnson laid on the massage table and pored through photos of Joy's girls, trying to make his selection. Suky shared with him that the girls were named after their respective specialties, and after much consternation he chose Rim and Rosebud.

"I get off at midnight," he said, as if it was the most normal time of day to make plans. "Get the girls here at twelve thirty."

With the plans settled, Johnson arose from the massage table, his semi-erection larger than anything that has ever arisen from between my thighs, and started to get dressed. I watched as Suky excused herself, and headed my way.

I had already finished polishing the leather boots. Even before I had touched them, they were still cleaner than any shoes I had ever owned. Suky grabbed them from me, took one look between my legs, and upon noticing that I was hard, asked me if I wanted to thank Officer Johnson for not issuing her a citation her when she crashed my speedboat.

I think she was fucking with me, because I started to stammer my excuses and she left laughing, carrying his boots. I saw her come back into view in the security cameras of my home-office. Johnson was sitting in my office chair behind my desk, with his legs extended expectantly.

Suky was still completely naked, signaling her continued submission to him. She knelt before him and helped him into his knee-high leather boots. Once they were on he stood, and she buckled them for him, kneeling naked as she did so. He put his mirrored shades back on, grabbed his helmet and leather gloves and headed for my front door.

"See you bitches after midnight," he told her gruffly, back in the persona of a traffic cop.

It was a completely different Officer Johnson that showed up at midnight. The cumulative bullshit of nine hours in the saddle dealing with LA's lowlifes had aggravated him and made him a lot less agreeable. He was tightly wound, sore from riding and just wanted to a bust a nut.

"Which one of these bitches is Rim?" he demanded as Suky knelt before him and unbuckled his regulation leather boots.

"I'm Rim," the young Filipino said agreeably, flashing him a broad smile.

The girls encouraged him to relax, but he was still visibly agitated and just wanted to bust a nut. Suky persuaded him to sit long enough to allow her to wash his feet, an act of submission that ignited a fire in most men. Not so in Officer Johnson. He felt like he was owed female adoration as a cop, and some kind of reparations as a black man. He did relax a little after the girls massaged his feet, especially when Rim sucked on his toes.

Rim, Rosebud and Suky undressed him, his ebony cock stiffening as it emerged from his skin tight jodhpurs. Suky removed his mirrored shades from him, complimenting him in the process.

"You have such lovely eyes, Officer. We want to watch the pleasure in them when you come."

Once they got the muscular black man naked, Rim ate his ass as Suky and Rosebud sucked his cock. He didn't make any effort to delay his orgasm, blowing his load across their faces a few moments later.

"I need to shower," he said gruffly.

Once he had freshened up, he returned to the three young women. Suky offered him a cocktail, and he asked for a double vodka on the rocks. I am sure Johnson was just trying to decompress from the stresses of being a cop, but he pounded his first drink and asked for a refill. The young police officer had several double vodkas before he turned his attentions back to the young masseuses.

As Suky would later retell the story, Johnson ended up fucking the crap out of the three of them, bringing them all to multiple orgasms, without experiencing a second orgasm himself. His sexual prowess and stamina were remarkable, and Suky was amazed that he never came again, despite having three eternally grateful women working together to get him off.

Recognizing that he was too intoxicated to drive home, he spent the night with my girlfriend in the master bedroom. I was awoken twice in the middle of the night to the sound of them fucking, well more specifically to the sound of Suky wailing as she came.

Several hours after midnight, another uniformed police officer picked him up and drove him home. They returned in the morning to collect Johnson's motorcycle, and Suky made them both breakfast, as I hid in my bedroom. Somewhere along the line, the Alpha males evoked a submissive response from Suky, and she ended up sucking them both off under the breakfast table.

We never saw Officer Johnson again. Suky texted him a few times requesting a repeat performance, but true to his "one and done" philosophy, the overly-sexed CHP Officer blew her off.

At Christmas he sent her a gift. When I saw the wrapped package, I thought it was a police-issue flashlight, or maybe a collapsible baton, both of which I would have loved. However, when Suky unwrapped it on Christmas morning, my heart sank as I realized he had sent her an anatomically correct dildo, of his cock. Jet black in color, and matching his length and girth exactly, it had been custom made out of silicone using a cast-moulding process.

Suky was ecstatic with her new toy, and she retrieved her leather dildo harness, attached it to my pelvic region, and forced me to wear it all day. We fucked several times over the Christmas holidays, Suky crying out Johnson's name as I brought her to orgasm repeatedly, using his replica dick.

This protracted fucking session, extended over several days, has become a Christmas tradition at our house. Every year, a few days before Christmas, Suky makes me hang the huge black phallus over our fireplace, right next to our Christmas stockings, and my cock-cage. This lewd display of our respective sex-toys sets the tone for our Christmas expectations. Sadly for me, while Suky gets her Christmas wish each and every year, on Christmas morning, I get locked into my cock-cage for the duration of the holidays.

I get my first release of the New Year, sometime in early January, depending on Suky's generosity. The girls tell me that it is quite a sight to watch me squirm, as they draw straws to see who will get to unlock my cage. A few moments later, as the girls cheer me on, I am forced to jerk off for their amusement. I usually erupt within moments, a very vocal orgasm, during which I unload eight or nine days of pent-up frustration.

They do normally allow me a couple of minutes to compose myself, before I am required to eat my copious load, the humiliation of which is typically witnessed by the entire staff of the massage parlor.

I have mixed feelings about Officer Johnson. On one hand, his proactive police methods saved me tens of thousands of dollars in potential insurance losses on my beloved Scarab 255. On the other hand, when Rosebud, Rim and Suky get together, it is all they talk about.

As Suky always remarks, whenever his name comes up, "Johnson is aptly named!"

12