My New Boss Pt. 18

Story Info
Suky punishes me with a ruined orgasm.
4.5k words
4.13
7.1k
8
0

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for me, Suky used the same iron fist that she controlled my finances with, to control my orgasms. After my perceived infidelity with Amy and Lisa, Suky restricted me to one orgasm per week. She was adamant that this was sufficient for a man of my age, and introduced strict measures to ensure my compliance. Now that we lived together and worked together, it was easier for her to police my chastity.

Even though various measures were in place to ensure that I only orgasmed once per week, Suky set no limits on her pleasure. In fact, most days after work or school, Suky would enjoy an orgasm when she got home.

"It is important for my emotional and psychological well-bring to come every day," she told me, knowing full well that I got release every seven days.

She must have noticed my look because she continued to justify her needs.

"It's different for you," she insisted, "you are in your forties, way past your sexual prime. Once a week is plenty for you!"

Getting off would take the edge off, and allow her to relax and enjoy her evening. She wouldn't ever give me much warning, but I was expected to drop everything and prepare myself for her. This involved showering and trimming any excess body hair, shaving for her comfort and pleasure, and moisturizing my face, so that it was smooth when she sat on it.

She would send me a one-word text, "shave". This was her signal that she needed me to be available for her when she got home, and I was expected to respond immediately. I never knew what time she would be home, but I was always waiting patiently for her when she arrived.

We both had the "Find my phone" app on our phones, so she knew the location of my cell-phone at all times. However, she denied me the password, so I never had any idea where she was. I had to peek out the window looking for her car, so that I would be ready when she came through the door.

Tonight, I was kneeling almost naked on the couch, looking out of the window trying not to arouse the suspicion of any neighbors. My face was clean-shaven and moisturized, and my cock was rock-hard from the anticipation, which heightened my arousal. I was wearing just my silk boxers, although I would remove them as soon as I saw her car.

I was constantly leaking when in my denial phase, and did not want to get any of my seminal fluid on the couch. Tonight she had not sent me any additional instructions, so she expected me to be near the front door when she opened it. I was required to be naked, on my back on the floor, with a pillow under my head.

Sometimes she would text an additional word or two of simple requirements. For example "run bath" or "numb yourself". Numb yourself was my least favorite, I really hated it!

Suky had figured out that she could prolong my orgasm almost indefinitely by numbing my cock and balls. I had not managed to have a single orgasm when in this state. When she required me to numb myself, I would usually end up wasting one of my very precious orgasms, because she liked to push me to the edge, and occasionally over it. She would eagerly act out all of my fantasies, in the knowledge that I would be unable to come.

"Baby, is there anything new you would like to try?" she would ask. "Maybe a new position? Is there a sexy Halloween costume that I could wear for you while I suck you off? Would you like to come on my tits or my face?"

After she got me erect with her kinky promises, she would enact my preferred fantasy, enjoying my frustration when I could not achieve release. After she had enjoyed multiple orgasms, she would change back into her regular clothes, and lovingly clean the gel from my cock. As the senses returned to my genital area, she would recap all of the sexy things we had just done, and could frequently coax an unwilling orgasm out of me.

These orgasms were a total waste, because they would reset the clock for another week, until my next climax. I was powerless to resist her, as she talked dirty to me and massaged my sensitive cock and balls. She loved breaking me with her words, and would giggle as it became apparent that I was about to blow my load all over her hands.

"Oops, baby," she would taunt me, "are you going to have another accident?"

To make matters worse, when I did have an "accident", she expected me to lick my jizz from her hands. This added humiliation to the mix and always made her very wet. Today, I was grateful for small mercies, as there was no "numb yourself" in the text.

My heart quickened as I saw her car approach the house. I stripped my boxers off and laid naked on my back, with my head on the pillow. I heard her pull into the driveway and shut off the engine, and I then waited for what seemed like an eternity. I assume that she was making a phone call, finishing up her last minute business before coming inside, and using me to release some of her tension. It had been 11 days since my last climax, and about the same number of hours since hers.

This morning, she had come four times on my face, to set her up for the day. The first time had been a particularly pleasant surprise for her. I woke up before her and had gone down to the kitchen to make her coffee. When I returned to the bedroom, she was still sleeping and I noticed that her alarm was set to go off in about twenty minutes. I quietly turned off the alarm, knowing that I knew a much gentler way to wake her up.

Crawling under the comforter from the bottom of the bed, I nestled my face between her legs, and began to lightly breathe on her clitoris. I was not touching her, and the air blowing across her sex was barely noticeable. As soon as she stirred, I started to softly lick and kiss her intimate area, adding the occasional nibble. This was a way better wake-up call than the alarm clock. Once she realized what I was doing, she parted her legs to give me better access.

As Suky relaxed and planned her upcoming day, I gently licked her to orgasm. She came quickly, and was up and out of the bed and heading for the shower before I even emerged from under the covers. After she had showered, I handed her a warm towel from the dryer, and helped her dry off. I handed her a cup of fresh-brewed coffee, and went to go and change the sheets on her bed.

A few minutes later Suky called me into the bathroom. When I came through the door she smiled at me, and she had a twinkle in her eye. Apparently, the first orgasm of the day had primed the pump, and she wanted more before she went to work.

Her placement of a towel on top of the sheepskin rug, could only mean one thing, so I laid silently on my back to accommodate her. Suky sank slowly to her knees and straddled my face. She loved coming this way first thing in the morning. Expecting absolutely nothing in return, I slowly and lovingly licked three orgasms out of her, before she arose and left the room ready to face the day.

This was a fairly typical workday morning for her, but deep down she could not believe how lucky she was to have found such an attentive and submissive partner.

Anyway, I finally heard her key in the lock, and the front door opened. She entered looking absolutely fantastic, and closed the door behind her. She dropped her handbag and keys by the door, and kicked off her high-heels.

She was holding her panties in her hand, and I assumed she had taken them off in the car, and wanted to get right down to business. She hadn't told me to numb myself, so I knew she wasn't going to mount my cock. Suky was wearing an expensive tailored suit that accentuated her toned legs, and I admired her as she unzipped the skirt, and let it fall to the ground.

She tossed her panties towards me, and they landed next to my pillow. I could smell her scent, emanating as it was from the silky garment. Suky was naked from the waist down, although she had kept her jacket on. She moved over to me, like a lion stalking its prey. When she got to where I was laying, she put one foot either side of me and slowly lowered herself to her knees, right above my face.

Suky kept her pussy far enough above me that I had to lift my neck to lick her. She had showered recently, either at work, or on her way home at the gym, and was very clean. I spent a lot of time with my head between her legs, and her hygiene was impeccable.

As I continued to stretch my tongue to its full extension in order to lick Suky's sex, I wondered how long it would take before she came on my face. When she was wet, she raided her pussy from my face and slid down my chest and stomach, until she was straddling my waist.

My cock was rock-hard and was jumping around between my legs. Suky reached back with her dainty hand, and grabbed a hold of it. She looked me right in the eye, as she positioned it at the entrance to her tight little pussy. She hadn't leaked any of her juices on my face yet, so she lowered her lips to mine and we began to kiss. As we kissed it was easy for me to imagine that we were a regular couple, making out on the floor after a hard day's work.

This image was quickly shattered, as she snapped me back to reality with her aggressiveness and dominance.

"I am going to mount you for a few minutes," she informed me. "Allow you a little taste of pussy before I come on your face. I will allow you to come inside me if you wish. I know it has been over a week since your last orgasm."

I moaned appreciatively, but it was a sound born as much from frustration, as anything else. She had presented me with a terrible dilemma! On one hand, Suky had never allowed me to enter her without being completely numb. This would have been a treat, and I would have loved the opportunity to fuck her and ejaculate inside her.

On the other hand, she had made it very clear that she was going to ride my face to orgasm, after we had fucked. She was trying to seduce me into coming inside her, so that she could make me eat my come when she rode my face. I hated the position she put me in, time and time again.

"Decision time," she told me, as she slowly inched her way down the shaft of my rock-hard cock, before gently easing it inside her tight wet pussy.

Holy fuck! That felt amazing, and as I felt my nuts start to churn, I was trying desperately not to come. I had wanted this since the day I met her, and it felt fantastic. However, as always with Suky, there was a catch. She picked up the panties that she had tossed on the floor, and put them on the pillow right next to my head. She had been wearing them since she had come on my face this morning, in the bathroom. She had taken them off prior to showering at the gym, and they had her post-workout scent all over them, and smelled divine to me.

Suky lowered herself slowly on to my cock, until I was balls-deep inside her tight warm pussy. It felt incredible to be coupled with her, without any of the usual orgasm inhibitors that I was subjected to, each and every time we made love. As I began to rock slowly inside her, she started to taunt me.

"Let yourself go, baby," she whispered. "Blow your load inside me. It will feel so good."

I was determined not to lose this battle. As good as it would have felt to come inside Suky's tight pussy, she would have made a big production out of it, forcing me to eat my load out of her. It just wasn't worth it. Suky wasn't going to let up with the verbal stimulation.

"Baby, we just had a discussion about seizing the moment," she teased. "You need to take advantage of opportunities to orgasm, because you never know when the next one will present itself."

I let out another whimper, as I processed her veiled threat. If I chose not to come right now, she could delay my next opportunity by days, weeks if she felt like it. Suky sensed my resolve and changed tact.

"I will let you come twice today, if you come inside me right now," she offered.

I felt my balls stir at that offer. It had been a long time since Suky had allowed me the privilege of an extra cumshot. We both knew that she was wearing me down, but she was losing her patience.

"If you don't come inside me, I will take it as a personal rejection," she told me. "I will cut you off for a month!"

It was obvious that she was just being cruel, but she did whatever it took to get her way. On the spur of the moment, I decided that I was not going to give her the pleasure of making me eat my come from her pussy, and I tried to fight the feeling in my balls.

Suky must have noticed the look of concentration on my face, as I tried to resist her, because she looked down at me and smiled.

"Resistance is futile, baby," she said with a giggle. "We both know I am going to break you."

With that ominous warning, Suky sat upright, and as she continued to grind away on my cock, she slowly unbuttoned her suit jacket and then discarded it on the floor. I couldn't stifle my moan, when I saw that she was wearing her baby blue silk camisole under her jacket. She smiled triumphantly, as she saw the look of desire on my face.

"Touch it baby," she invited me. "I know you love the feel of silk."

I couldn't resist running my hands over her breasts and stomach through the camisole, my cock throbbing inside her, as I processed this new stimulation.

"Want me to put on my tennis skirt?" she teased. "Wanna fuck me doggy-style?"

It had been over a week since my last orgasm and it was just too much for me. As she rode me bareback in her silk camisole she taunted me to orgasm, and we both know that I was powerless to stop her. She picked up her heavily scented panties from the pillow, and put them right under my nose. This was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I threw my head back in ecstasy as I unloaded deep inside her. I had a tremendous orgasm, and she prolonged my pleasure by grinding her hips into mine, and talking dirty to me.

I regretted my moment of weakness, as soon as I had finished ejaculating inside her. She gave me a knowing smile, withdrew from my cock, and slid up my chest towards my face.

"My turn," she said with a giggle, as she lowered herself onto my face.

I extended my tongue and reluctantly began to lick her. Suky had made me eat my own cum before, but this was different. She had given me a fashion show once, and had teased me into leaking uncontrollably. On this occasion, she had wiped my pre-cum on my lips several times. Another time, she had scooped my jizz from her foot to my lips, after I had leaked on her. Also, she made me lick my cum from her shoulder and breasts, after I exploded all over her upper body. And she always made me lick my cum from her hands if I had an "accident" when she was removing the numbing cream. But this time was very different. This time Suky had given me an upfront choice with very clear consequences. If I had an orgasm, I would be required to eat it! I felt like my body had betrayed me, and she had enjoyed another small victory over me.

For her part, this felt like a huge victory! Suky loved breaking me with her words, and she had talked me into blowing my load inside of her, knowing that I would be eating it out of her. She was grinning from ear to ear, as she enjoyed my eager tongue on her clitoris. I had my hand on her stomach, trying to determine how close she was to orgasm.

"I am in no hurry tonight," she assured me. "I am a long way from release. You are going to work hard tonight for my pleasure. I am in my element controlling you and your sex life. You get one orgasm per week, but I deserve to come multiple times every single day."

I couldn't disagree with a single word she was saying. I was willing to do whatever it took to keep her completely and utterly satisfied at all times. I didn't blame her for electing to take advantage of this amazing situation.

I felt her stomach muscles tighten, and I knew she was close to orgasm. However, her breathing was slow and even, which confused me. As the first globs of my load entered my mouth, I realized that her stomach was tight because she was intentionally squeezing my cum out of her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, you bitch," she said derisively, "eat your load from me."

Once Suky saw me swallowing my own jizz, she got excited and her breathing quickened, and became ragged. My forced feeding aroused her immensely, and she could feel very pleasurable sensations between her legs. She reached her first climax much more quickly than she had planned, and our combined juices flowed onto my lips, nose and tongue. The power she had over me was driving her crazy, and she ground out several powerful orgasms in very quick succession.

Once she was certain that I had swallowed all of my load, she dismounted my face and skipped to the shower, giggling with delight at her latest victory. I lay there defeated and humiliated, but strongly aroused by her complete domination of me.

I knew that I would be expected to clean up her things, take a very quick shower and be waiting outside her shower door to dry her off. Suky normally took her time when she showered or bathed, and today was no exception. When she finally stepped out of the shower, I draped a warm towel over her shoulders, and she smiled sweetly at me. After she was dried and dressed, we enjoyed a lovely dinner together, before settling on the couch to talk, snuggle and listen to music. In spite of the unusual power dynamic between us when it came to her sexual needs, we were a pretty normal couple.

As bedtime approached, we were both aware that she had promised me that I could come twice today. I knew that I was expected to tell her that I was too tired, and would rather go to sleep. That way we could both save face, and have an early night. However, I was still pissed at her for the way she had manipulated me into eating my ejaculate. I wanted my reward, and I reminded her that she still owed me one.

Part of her was very impressed that I had finally tried to stand up for myself. However, the other part of her was going to crush this new-found courage out of me, and get me firmly back on her program. Suky smiled very sweetly at me and told me to prepare myself for bed.

After I had brushed my teeth and washed my face, I entered the bedroom naked. Suky was reclining on a pile of soft pillows, and had her massager vibrating between her legs. She patted the bed and I knelt naked at her feet, as she approached her first orgasm. She was totally focused on her own pleasure, and I watched her intently as she came. After she enjoyed her release, she turned the massager down to a lower setting for a few seconds, while she composed herself.

Then she turned the vibrator back on high, brought herself to the boil again, repeating again and again until she had come at least six times. Suky slumped forward after her last orgasm, and I knew it was my turn next. I couldn't wait to slip my cock back inside her tight wet pussy, maybe doggy style!

Suky picked herself up from the bed, got to her feet and walked behind me.

"Are you sure you want to test me like this?" she whispered.

"I just want to come again, like you promised," I said, feigning ignorance.

"That's the way you want to play it?" she asked. "Okay!"

She grabbed my hands and forced them behind my back, securing them with a leather belt, as I offered no resistance. She pushed me forward so that I fell from my knees onto my stomach, on the bed. Rolling me onto my side, so that I was facing the pile of pillows, she removed her hair band from her hair, and used it to firmly secure her massager to my cock, at the tip.

The length of the massager ran down my shaft, and Suky stretched a second hair band over my cock-head, and secured the massager to the base of my cock. She turned it on at the lowest setting, and it began to vibrate into my cock and balls. Suky then reclined on the pillows, and watched me struggle to figure out what was going to happen.

12