My New Boss Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibration felt really good at first, a low humming that permeated my nutsack, and caused my cock to throb. After a few moments I needed more stimulation.

"Can you increase the speed, please Suky?" I asked her.

"Of course baby," she said agreeably, "does that feel good?"

"Fuck yeah," I said appreciatively, the vibration increasing significantly as she increased the tempo of the massager.

A few moments later, I asked her again to increase the massager setting, which she did, with a big smile on her face. We repeated this dance a couple more times, before it became apparent to me that I wasn't going to come, without additional stimulation of my shaft or cock-head.

"Jerk me off baby," I asked, "I am getting close."

Apparently, close is where Suky wanted to keep me, because she made no attempt to help me over the edge. I tried to roll over on to my stomach to dry-hump the bed covers, but she pushed me back on my side, using her foot.

"Please, Suky," I begged, "I need a little help here."

With that, she abruptly turned the massager to its highest setting. I immediately felt a churning deep in my groin, and a few minutes later I saw pre-cum gather at the tip of my cock. I anticipated my imminent eruption, as the pooling of pre-cum was usually a prelude to an orgasm.

However, without any further stimulation it never progressed beyond this. I began to leak a milky substance from my cock, but I never experienced any of the pleasure associated with a real orgasm.

"This is known as a ruined orgasm," Suky said matter of factly. "Technically it is an orgasm, but you will experience zero pleasure as I empty your balls."

She was giggling as I writhed in discomfort on the bed. It wasn't painful just incredibly frustrating. I leaked incessantly for about ten minutes, before the flow finally stopped, and she had fulfilled her promise to drain my nuts. When she turned off the massager, I felt completely unsatisfied, in fact I was more in need of release than before Suky started this protracted mind-fuck. I prayed that I would never have to endure another ruined orgasm.

Suky seemed very satisfied with her handiwork, and removed the hair bands from my still-erect cock. She put the massager away, returning to the bed, where I lay helplessly on my side in a pool of my own cum, hands still bound tightly behind my back. My cock was still rock-hard, and my recent unenjoyable release had done absolutely nothing to reduce my frustration. Suky reached for the pillow that she had been sitting on, when she had come multiple times. She grabbed a fistful of my hair, roughly lifted my head off the bed, and then she slid the wet spot of the pillow right under my nose.

"Don't move an inch until I untie you," she told me, as she got into bed.

She kissed me gently on the forehead, bid me sweet dreams and turned her back on me. I had learned a valuable lesson not to challenge her again.

As I lay in her juices inhaling her scent, I reflected on the events of the day. She was right, the less I came, the more pleasurable each individual orgasm became. The less I came, the more willing I was to focus on her needs. The less I came, the more attentive I was to her. The less I came, the more I looked forward to my next release.

After I had an orgasm, I was filled with love and appreciation for her, but I was far less attentive to her needs. Almost selfish! Often times, I just wanted to sleep! I needed to be reminded how lucky I was to have her, and Suky had accomplished that, through her judicious application of the ruined orgasm.

She was a truly beautiful, and phenomenally sexy Asian woman, unlike the American girls I had always dated. I knew that I would never meet another woman like her, and I was determined not to lose her.

Now that her dominant streak was finally emerging, I was eager to provide her whatever pleasure she desired. She deserved it. In addition, she knew what was best for me, and I was willing to let her dictate how and when I came, no matter what I had to endure.

12