My New Boss Pt. 23

Story Info
Suky dresses up as a cheerleader and sucks me off.
7.4k words
4.37
5.1k
5
0

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a fitful sleep the rest of the night, which consisted mostly of me laying on my back, staring at the ceiling, and dreading making the phone calls. Suky drifted off peacefully, seemingly not bothered by the events of the night.

In the morning, she was very cheerful and acted like nothing unusual had happened. I heard her talking on the phone to one of her friends, and I remained in bed trying to lay low. When she was done with her conversation, she came into our bedroom.

"Get your lazy ass out of bed. Give me your boxers, and strip the sheets from the bed," she ordered.

I did as she instructed, and stood before her naked, feeling very vulnerable. My erection was back, and with it the prospect of me leaking on her furniture. She told me to stay where I was, and went to put the laundry in the washing machine. When she returned, she tossed me a pair of her boy-shorts.

This was how she always took control, small steps that barely seemed to push boundaries. Done in a way that never invited questions, but merely created an expectation of compliance. She would rarely outline the reasons for anything, as this would have led to discussion, and perhaps even some compromise, maybe even meeting on common ground, halfway, like most couples, heaven forbid.

If Suky wanted something, she just took it, or made it happen through her skillful manipulation of me. It was how she had first tied my hands behind my back, during the fashion show on the day I took her to the airport. There were no questions about my comfort level with being tied up, no attempt to get my consent, nothing beyond her deciding that she needed to prevent me from touching my cock, therefore she was entitled to tie my hands behind my back.

It was how she had first come on my face. She just told me to lie on my back, and had ridden my tongue to orgasm. She even made me lie in the wet spot that I had created during her fashion show. The first time she made me lick up my jizz, she never actually asked me. She just reminded me that we were not using the towel today, and I figured out the rest.

Of course, the fact that she had wiped my ejaculate across my lips several times during the fashion show, was the first small step. Then when she fed me my semen after I leaked all over her foot during a foot massage, she had moved the boundaries again. If she had asked me to lick up my cum from her breasts, the first time we had met, I may have said no. But now as she pushed me slowly down the path to submission, each small step seemed just that. A small step. No big deal.

It was exactly how she had got rid of all of my masculine underwear. Ever since she first made me wear the silk boxers, I had been almost constantly aroused. She enjoyed the additional stimulation that the expensive silky material provided me, and forbade me to wear any other underwear. She planned to get me a few more pairs the next time she was in Asia, but until then, my options were the silk boxers or going commando. After a couple of weeks of enjoying my new-found frustration, she discarded all of my other underwear.

She never asked me how I felt about it. I noticed them all gone one morning, when I went to get a clean pair of socks, but I never dared to confront her about it. I was permitted to go without underwear whenever I wanted, but it had its downsides. She fucked with me constantly, and at least the boxers helped contain my erection. When I was naked, my boner was much more obvious. On the rare occasion that I went without underwear, she would make sure that my cock was rock-hard, and on display.

As I caught her boy-shorts, I shot her a questioning glance. However, the look on her face made it clear that she was deadly serious about me wearing them. They were a light pastel shade of pink, very feminine and made of really soft Lycra. As I examined the tag, I learned that they were a Victoria's Secret brand, named "Pink."

I wanted to ask her if she had anything more masculine that I could borrow. Hell, what I really wanted to ask her, was why she had thrown away all of my underwear, in the first place. However, as she stood there impatiently with her arms folded, I decided to back down and I meekly put on her underwear. They were very form-fitting, and quite snug around my genitals. I had an erection, and it was very visible in the skin-tight material. The Lycra felt almost as good on my nuts as the silk always did, but as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I did not like what I saw.

These panties were even more emasculating than the pink boxers, if that was possible. They were several sizes too small for me, which made matters worse. She held up one finger and motioned for me to twirl around. As I followed her direction, my ass came into view in the mirror, and I gasped as I saw the word "Pink" emblazoned across my butt, in a contrasting darker shade of pink. Suky loved the way I looked, and rested her hand possessively on my ass, as she checked me out.

Suky snapped me out of my trance, by reminding me that I had three important phone calls to make. I was trembling with anxiety at the thought of it, but she had already dialed one of her friends, and she handed me the phone as it was ringing.

"Rosebud first," she said cheerfully.

I prayed that it would go straight to voicemail, but suddenly a very cheerful voice answered the phone. It was such a humiliating phone call for me to have to make, and I stuttered and stammered my way through my apology. Rosebud was very understanding, and the call was over in just a couple of minutes.

After I hung up, Suky had a million questions. She wanted to know the tone of the conversation, exactly what Rosebud had said, if there was any vibe, and so forth. Apparently I wasn't explicit enough in my explanation, because she gave me fresh instructions.

"The next call will be on speaker phone," she informed me, as she dialed her next friend.

"Rim," she said sweetly, as she held the phone up to my mouth, the dial tone clearly audible over the phone speaker.

This call was equally as embarrassing for me, and Rim had a few more questions about how and when the "accident" occurred. I was sweating when I finally got off the phone with Rim, and Suky offered me the opportunity to take a short break, before my third and final telephone apology.

I was grateful for the timeout, and sat trying to mentally prepare myself to call Joy. I was the most anxious about this call, as Joy had been the most vocal of the group the night that I had entertained Suky's friends, by blowing my load into my boxers. I really hoped that this call went straight to Joy's voicemail. Suky returned to the room with my pink pillow, and a huge grin on her face. She placed the pillow on the floor in front of the mirror.

"Kneel on your pillow," she ordered. "So far your apologies have lacked genuine remorse, and I feel that your repentance will manifest itself more, if you are kneeling when you make this call."

Suky knelt next to me, and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Joy is my boss and my Auntie," she began. "You really fucked up the other night and she deserves a heart-felt apology. You can do this, baby. I will be right by your side, for moral support."

As Suky knelt next to me and gave me a pep talk for my upcoming phone call, she used her other hand to gently caress my cock through the Lycra, until I was rock-hard, and starting to leak. She gave my nuts a playful squeeze, and managed to create a fresh wet spot in my boy-shorts.

"Looks like you are ready," she exclaimed.

I felt very self-conscious and I was dreading making this call. Even more so, now that my arousal was interrupting my train of thought. Suky dialed the number, and handed me the phone, as the dial tone came over the speaker.

"Joy," she reminded me, as if I needed any reminder of that fucking nightmare!

I sucked in a deep breath as Joy answered the phone, and simultaneously her face appeared on the screen of Suky's iPhone. Apparently Suky had used FaceTime to make the call, and she was really enjoying my discomfort as it sank in. Joy answered in Malay, having presumably seen her niece's number on her incoming call screen.

They had a brief conversation in their native tongue, most of which went right over my head. Time spent with Suky had exposed me to the Malay language, and while my conversation skills were definitely not even rudimentary, I did understand a smattering of words. To my dismay, I heard the Malaysian slang words for "pussy" and "wimp" several times, before Joy uttered the English words "cuckold" and "bitch," that needed no translation.

"Timmy is here with me, Auntie," Suky finally revealed. "He has a few words to say to you."

After Suky handed me her phone, I greeted Joy in English and Malay, taking great care to use the more formal salutation, in order to convey the respect I had for this woman. The relationship between Joy and I had evolved over the last few months, particularly after her Niece began to publicly subjugate me. Joy used to address me respectfully, and I had even enjoyed a ninety minute session with her, during which she extracted three loads of semen from my nuts. However, those days were long gone, judging by the pejoratives she had just used to describe me, in two different languages.

After I said hello, I was lost for words, so Suky grabbed the phone from me, and told Joy that I had called her with an apology. Then she turned the phone towards me to let me figure it out.

Suky had walked over to my pillow, and because she was standing and I was kneeling, I had to look up at the phone. She had purposely chosen this position so that I appeared more subservient.

I was on my knees in her Victoria's Secret underwear, looking up at the phone, and sporting a massive erection. Suky kept the phone on my upper body and face to protect some of my dignity, and then the fun and games began.

After I stammered through my explanation of what had happened in the night, and tried to apologize for my inadvertent nocturnal accident, I waited expectantly for Joy's response.

After a prolonged silence, her first question was, "Are you naked?"

I truly didn't know how to respond. I certainly wasn't going to tell her that I was kneeling on my pillow in Suky's undies.

When I failed to respond, Joy turned her line of questioning to Suky.

"What is your bitch wearing?" she asked, disdainfully.

Suky answered cheerfully, and way too candidly, for my liking.

"Timmy soiled his boxers when he had his nocturnal emission," she began, as I lowered my head with shame. "He doesn't own any masculine underwear," she continued, "so he borrowed some of my Victoria's Secret panties, so that he doesn't leak any of his ejaculate on the furniture. He looks so damn cute in them, that I am considering buying him a few pairs to tide him over, until I can get back to Asia. What do you think, Auntie?"

Then, without any consideration for my privacy or modesty, she tilted the phone so that my lower body came into view. My pink Lycra boy-shorts did look really cute on me, as they were snug-fitting in all of the important places, and my erect cock was clearly visible. My wet spot had also grown, as my arousal forced pre-cum from the tip of my cock. Because they were several sizes too small for me, the panties had ridden up between my butt-cheeks, showcasing the fact that my ass was completely shaved.

Suky slowly moved the phone to give Joy a panoramic view. As the word "Pink" came into view across my ass, Joy squealed with excitement, and my shoulders slumped with humiliation.

"Pink suits him," Joy said. "It looks like someone is happy to see me, too! It is very sexy the control you have of him."

I couldn't have been any more embarrassed and humiliated, as they continued to belittle me with their comments. Joy had way too many questions about my "accident." She wanted to know if I was sleeping when I ejaculated, what I was dreaming about, and if Suky was going to punish me for my selfish act. I knew before I made it, that this would be the toughest call for me, and right when I thought that I was done, the subject of my chastity raised its ugly head.

"Just so that we are on the same page," Joy began, "Timmy will be denied release for the next ninety days correct?"

"Yes, Auntie," Suky said respectfully, "that is the plan. He needs to learn from his mistakes."

"Agreed," Joy said matter of factly. "He has demonstrated that he is a very slow learner, so hopefully three months will be long enough for things to sink in."

"One can hope," Suky said agreeably.

"Also," Joy continued, "the girls spoke this morning, and we agreed that once Timmy has served his sentence, he will no longer be allowed to orgasm without permission from the group."

"Fabulous idea," Suky said enthusiastically, "does the decision have to be unanimous?"

"Yes," Joy responded, to my dismay, "each of us will have Veto power. By the way, I did get the girls to agree, unanimously, that Timmy be permitted a little slack today. He is entitled to a freebie, but his chastity starts right after he orgasms."

"Thank Auntie Joy," Suky instructed me.

My face reddened as I formed my words of gratitude. Joy listened dispassionately as I thanked her for her generosity, and assured her of my intent to comply with my period of enforced celibacy. After a protracted and obsequious thank you speech, I was emotionally drained, and we finally hung up the phone.

Suky on the other hand, was beaming with pride.

"That went well," she exclaimed. "Plus you get to come, baby. You earned it."

Even though I was excited and grateful to be permitted an orgasm, I had some serious concerns about the whole unanimous vote thing.

"Suky," I cried, "in this group of man-haters there will always be one dissenter when it comes time to vote. You all have jobs catering to the needs of men, and at the end of a shitty day, one of the girls will exercise their veto power, and deny me release."

"Looking on the positive side," she corrected me, "this will also prevent me from granting you a release out of pity, or gratitude. Sometimes, after I orgasm, I am way too benevolent for my own good. We don't want my overly generous nature to spoil you, and make you expectant of similar undeserved pleasures in the future."

I knew she was fucking with me now. She was a very strict mistress, who rarely cut me any slack, and I was fighting a losing battle discussing this with her.

"Thank you, Suky, for looking out for my best interests," I said submissively.

"You are welcome, baby," she said with a giggle. "I am very proud of you. You did very well under pressure. Are you fully recovered now?"

Her tone was a mixture of pride and conciliation, so I took the opportunity to raise the only concern that I had about that evening, the source of the high resolution pictures that she had shared with her friends. Suky assured me that all of the photos of that night were taken on her iPhone, and after she showed me the photographic apps that she had downloaded, I was inclined to believe her.

"You cool?" she asked, in an uncharacteristic display of concern for my feelings.

Then, with a seductive smile on her face, she turned to me and said "What were you dreaming about when you had your accident baby?"

I wanted to tell Suky exactly what I was dreaming about when I had my nocturnal emission, but I was too embarrassed to describe it in any detail. I began to paint a very vague picture of what had got me off, but she wanted more.

Finally as she continued to press me, I folded and shared my fantasy with her. She had a million questions, and seemed genuinely interested in my sexual dream. She wanted to know every minor detail of what she was wearing, and exactly what we were doing when I came. As long as we had been together, our sex-life had always been totally about her gratification. The only time she really focused on my pleasure, was when I was numb. For some reason, after she numbed me, she loved to fuck with me.

She would dress up in sexy outfits, and then she would suck my cock and gently nibble my nuts. She would let me take her in any position I desired, and she would talk dirty to me, trying to get me off. She just loved to tease me when she was positive that I couldn't have an orgasm.

Last night, however, she had been very sensual towards me, when she had pulled me into the shower. She had been very attentive to me, going so far as to tease my ass with the soft tip of her tongue.

Even though she denied me a climax, she was clearly aroused once she was done. In fact, she had enjoyed it very much. So much so that she was ready to slowly transition from a relationship that was all about her. She still wanted to be the Alpha of the couple, but it turned her on to see me shiver in delight with pleasure. Suky figured that as long as she was always completely satisfied, it wouldn't hurt to cut me some slack once in a while.

She was thinking that she could maybe let me come twice a week, as long as it didn't reduce my desire to serve her every whim. If it didn't work out, or if I became less appreciative or less attentive, she would cut me off for a few weeks, to get me back on her program. She definitely wanted to witness every one of my orgasms, however infrequent they were. It seemed a waste to have me so worked up that I blew my load in my boxers, in my sleep.

Once she was sure that I had coughed up all of the exact details of my dream, she told me to go and take a shower. I had worked up quite a sweat making my apology calls, and I was happy to go and clean up. Suky reminded me to shave my face, just to buy herself a little more time to get ready.

While I was in the shower, Suky got the sheets and my silk boxers from the dryer. She placed the sheets on top of the pillows on the bed, knowing that I would get the hint, and make the bed. She put my silk boxers on top of my bath towel, and picked up her pink Lycra boy-shorts that I had taken off prior to stepping into the shower. They were wet with pre-cum, and that put a smile on her face. Her make-up was already done although she needed to change her lipstick. She grabbed my favorite pink lipgloss and retrieved two pink ribbons from her fantasy closet.

Suky had always been very sexual, and it really turned her on to dress up in costumes and tease me. Halloween always seemed to be a great time to buy a new outfit or two, and over time she had accumulated quite an array of sexy fantasy costumes. She had worn many of them for me, but I had always been numbed before she let me see her in them. Her goal had always been to fuck with me when she was dressed this way, and I had zero expectation of release.

Today, however, was going to be different. Her whole system of control was based on denial and reward - although she had recently added punishment to the mix. Today, I was going to get rewarded! I had performed fantastically under pressure when I made my apology calls, and she was going to show me some serious appreciation.

When I got out of the shower, I went to grab my towel and I saw my freshly laundered boxers. I let out a sigh of relief as I wasn't sure what underwear I was expected to wear. Her pink boy-shorts that I had worn for my apology calls were soaked with my pre-cum, and she had thrown away all of my masculine underwear.

This was exactly how Suky operated, moving the boundaries slowly, but constantly. Make what seemed very weird yesterday, seem acceptable today, and perfectly normal a week from now. I had worn her Lycra boy-shorts with minimal resistance, and who knows what undergarments she would leave out for me next? We both knew that whatever she left out for me to wear, would be met with no resistance from me, so it was a big sigh of relief to see my silk boxers.