My New Boss Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled them on over my freshly shaved nuts, and shivered with pleasure. If there was a softer material in the world, I would be very surprised. My erection began to grow as the silk teased my nuts, and caressed my shaved ass. I knew better than to disturb her, and I went to make the bed. After I had put the clean silk sheets on the bed, I went back to my bathroom and waited patiently.

Suky had complete privacy when we were home, and I was not permitted to disturb her when she left the room. If she needed me, she would call for me. I, by contrast, was afforded no such privilege. The only time I ever had any privacy, was when I needed to use the restroom.

She had her own office, which was off-limits to me, unless she wanted me under her desk while she read erotic stories. She also had a huge closet and a dressing room and her own bathroom. As Suky expanded her control of my household, she commandeered a small single bedroom, that was also out of bounds to me. Suky had turned this bedroom into a huge walk-in closet. This was her fantasy closet. This was where she kept her Halloween costumes, accessories, lingerie, sexy shoes and boots and a whole assortment of other sexy items. She didn't want me snooping through it and getting a bunch of ideas, so I was forbidden to enter it.

Suky owned several different cheerleader outfits, but today she selected her pink one. As she pulled it down from the top rail of her closet, she reflected on the last time she had worn it. My boss, Tim, had fucked her in it doggy-style, before blowing his load all over the back of it. Thank goodness for the local dry-cleaners, she mused, as she unwrapped it from its protective plastic cover.

I hadn't seen this particular costume yet, but she was certain that I would love it as much as my boss had. It consisted of a tight crop-top made of polyester and spandex, that exposed most of her shoulders. Two thin straps hooked behind the neck in a hook and eye enclosure. The top stopped just below her rib cage, exposing her tight lean stomach. It was a very pale shade of pink and extremely sexy. The top had BJU written in large white letters on one breast, right next to a pair of red lips. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that BJU was Blow Job University, and the lips just added emphasis to this very provocative top. The number 69 was written across the other breast.

The skirt was a matching very light shade of pink, and the pleats were white. A white stripe ran around the hem of the skirt, and the BJU emblem was at the base of the skirt, which itself was about eighteen inches above the knee. It had been a while since my boss had enjoyed her in it, and she had forgotten quite how short it was. No way she would ever wear this outside of the house, even to a Halloween party.

Suky also wore a pair of light pink silk panties, which were visible if she leant in any direction. The outfit came with matching anklet socks, which were very short and had a pink lace ruffle around the top of the ankle. She selected a pair of baby pink stilettos, and these accentuated her toned calves. Suky applied her pink gloss lipstick, put her hair up in pigtails, and tied a long pink silk ribbon around each pigtail. She finished off the look by tying the ribbons into two very feminine bows.

The costume came with matching pink wristbands, and two pink pom-poms to complete the look. She applied a touch of glitter to each of her cheekbones, and looked in the mirror. There was no doubt in her mind that I was going to love this costume, especially as every man who had ever seen her in it, had come very quickly.

I had no clue that she was about to reward me, and I was tidying up my bathroom when she called me into the bedroom. She always wanted to keep me guessing, and never allow me to get complacent. For this reason, she tossed my cock-ring, a thick condom, and my numbing gel onto the bed in plain sight. They were impossible to miss, even though she had no intention of making me use them.

She placed my pink, heart-shaped, silk pillow on the floor, right at the entrance to the bedroom next to a large mirror. Formerly referred to as my service pillow, she now referred to it as the pleasure pillow, and we both felt it was more appropriately named. Today, she would be the one kneeling on it, but again I would have no way of knowing that. She just couldn't resist fucking with me. She stood by the bed in a very demure, feminine pose and watched for my reaction as I entered the room.

She later shared with me that my reaction was priceless. It seemed slow motion, as I tried to process all of the visual stimulation. Firstly, my jaw literally dropped open as I saw the woman in my dream, stood before me smiling sweetly. A split-second later, a beaming smile appeared on my face. Every detail was perfect, and my cock rose to attention right before her eyes. I was fixated on her, checking out every detail of her costume. A few seconds later, I noticed my pillow on the floor by my feet. The beaming smile on my face lost a little of its intensity, as I realized that I was going to be on my knees with my head up her skirt. Then, as I took in more of my surroundings, I noticed the numbing cream, and realized that today was going to be all about her, again.

Suky had to admire my attitude, as I sucked it up and put the smile back on my face. Without a word, I sank to my knees on the pillow, and looked up at her submissively. For her part, she could feel herself getting wet at my selflessness. They way I just knelt before her, ready to pleasure her got her very aroused. She was going to rock my world today, and she felt guilty that she had fucked with me. She should have been kneeling on the pleasure pillow, when I came in the door, to telegraph her intent to service me.

Suky walked seductively towards me, and told me to stand. I arose slowly, my cock trying to poke its way out of the front of my boxers. She gently caressed my erection through the silk, and smiled as she saw a wet spot forming almost immediately. She tickled my nuts as she played with my cock, and she felt them pulsating in her fingers. She leaned towards me, and whispered softly in my ear.

"You have earned this reward, baby," she teased. "Relax and just enjoy it."

Suky grabbed me by the cock, and pushed me slowly backwards until I was no longer standing on the pillow. She slowly sank to her knees and assumed her position on the pleasure pillow.

"Do I look like the girl you dreamed about?" she asked, as she looked up at me.

I could barely speak, and just nodded my head in response.

Smiling seductively, she slowly removed my boxers and my cock sprang free, trailing pre-cum. She kissed me gently on the stomach, and then using just her tongue began to tease me. She maintained eye contact as she licked my stomach, and then moved to my inner thighs. Suky licked me very gently in both areas, without touching my cock or balls. She came very close to the tip of my cock when she was licking my stomach, and she came very close to my nutsack, when she was licking my inner thighs, but she never actually made contact with my genitals.

I was totally transfixed by the visual she was giving me. Her pink glossed lips were still perfect, as she had only given me one soft peck on the stomach, before using her tongue to tease me. She wanted her lips to be perfectly glossed, when she finally took me into her mouth. Her makeup was beautiful, and I loved the glitter on her cheekbones. Her soft little tongue was all over my stomach and thighs, and I desperately wanted her to shift her attention to my cock.

Suky kept smiling at me, and maintaining eye contact, before she finally took the tip of my cock in one hand, pulled it to one side and began to softly nibble my nuts. She softly licked the underside of my balls, and sucked on them for a few moments, eliciting a moan of pleasure from me. As I watched on expectantly, she moved her tongue towards my asshole.

She had licked me there very recently, and I had never experienced anything more pleasurable. Her face disappeared under my balls, and I felt her tongue gently lapping at my asshole.

I turned my attention to the large mirror that she had placed the pillow in front of. I smiled as I admired her from another angle. Her long silky hair was in two pigtails, and the pink silk ribbons dangled down her back. Her pink pleated skirt was so short, that it was riding up her ass-cheeks, as she knelt in front of me. I could see her pink silk panties in the reflection, and her lace ankle socks looked so girly and feminine, that I was having a tough time processing all of the visual stimulation.

I knew that I was going to come pretty quickly, and I was trying to decide how. Doggy-style was my first thought. I wouldn't even take her panties off, I would just pull them to the side, or maybe rip them off her. Once I was balls-deep, I would wrap her pigtails around my fist, and fuck her brains out. When I was ready to come, I would blast a load inside her. Or maybe I would pull out and come on her tight little ass. Or come all over her cheerleader skirt. So many options were running through my head, that it was scrambling my brains.

Suky's pretty face emerged from under my nuts, and she began to run her tongue up my shaft. As I looked into her eyes, I changed my mind and I decided that I wanted her to suck me off. I wanted her soft glossed lips to suckle me, until I blew my load in her mouth. Or maybe I would pull out at the last second, and come on her face. I had so many options running through my mind, that I felt like I was going to come just thinking about them.

Suky was licking around the head of my cock now, and it felt fantastic. She did this for a few moments, and then formed her lips into a perfect "O" for me. I got the hint and slowly eased my cock between them. Her lipgloss was still perfect, as she had mainly used her tongue to pleasure me, so far. I let out an audible gasp of pleasure, as her mouth enveloped my cock.

Her mouth felt warm and moist, and I slowly started to thrust my hips as I made love to it, as if it were a pussy. Suky had one hand on my butt-cheek, helping me thrust into her. Her other hand was stroking my stomach, trying to gauge how close I was to orgasm. She felt my stomach tense and tighten, and she knew that I was fairly close to ejaculating. She gently pushed against my stomach to slow my movements, and then she removed her lips from my cock.

"Take your time baby," she said, as she looked up at me. "Enjoy your dream to its fullest. Whatever you want. I am here for you!"

I had never been so conflicted, Part of me wanted to stick my cock back between her soft glossed lips, and fuck her mouth until I came. The other part of me wanted to take advantage of the fact that she was willing to take her time, to give me the ultimate orgasm.

I decided on the latter, after considering that she was right. When I was young, I always thought that the orgasm was the best part of sex. However, as I matured, I realized that the best part, was the foreplay leading up to orgasm.

As I continued to enjoy her tender touch, I started to approach my orgasm and I told Suky that I was close.

"Do you want to take a break, baby?" she whispered, "prolong your enjoyment."

I nodded agreeably, and she smiled back at me, as if to confirm the wisdom of my choice.

Suky got up off of her knees and stood before me, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Take your time, baby. Enjoy the moment. Today is all about you."

I let out a whimper at her assertion that today was mine to enjoy, and then she asked me to turn around, so that my back faced the mirror.

Once I was in her desired position, she kissed me on the back of my neck, extended her tongue and ran it slowly down my spine, until she reached the top of my buttocks. Sinking to her knees on top of the pleasure pillow, she slowly moved her tongue between my butt-cheeks.

I let out a gasp of pleasure, and felt a tingling in my nuts, as Suky licked and nibbled my asshole.

I was just a few touches away from orgasm, but unless she decided to play with my cock, I would remain just on the brink of ejaculation.

When I turned my head to look over my shoulder, it became apparent why she had just asked me to turn around.

Suky had created the perfect visual in the mirror, now that I faced it over my shoulder. The sight of her in a pink cheerleader outfit, kneeling on the pleasure pillow, was almost too much for me. Watching her, as she licked my butt-hole, was driving me crazy with desire.

I was in no hurry to stop, and neither was Suky. She was on my schedule, and had decided that if I wanted her to tease me for an hour she was down for it. This was my reward, I had earned it, whatever my heart desired.

There is only so much stimulation that a man can take, before he is consumed by the thought of release. Her tongue felt amazing, but I wanted to come, and I told her so.

"Face the mirror and figure out how you want to come," she told me, "I am going to wash my face."

When Suky came back into the room, she had reapplied her pink lipgloss and was holding my favorite lubricant.

"How do you want me?" she teased. "Anything you want, just tell me."

My cock was so hard, and my nuts throbbed as I struggled with my decision. I wanted a little piece of everything, but I knew that I was close to orgasm, so I had to make a choice. Suky continued to tease me.

"Do you want me back on my knees baby? Doggy-style? Want me to lube up my tits so you can fuck them? Whatever you desire is yours. Take it. You earned this!"

I was breathing heavy now, and was I beside myself with excitement. Everything sounded good, but I was unable to make a decision.

"You choose, Suky," I blurted out. "You know what I like, you choose for me."

Suky was already slowly sinking to her knees, when she spoke up.

"I want you to come the same way that you did in your dream," she began. "Fucking my soft mouth like a pussy."

She looked up at me, once she was kneeling on the pleasure pillow. Then, exactly the way it had occurred in my dream the night before, she began to alternate between sucking my cock and nibbling my nuts. Once she knew that I was close, she formed her mouth into a perfect "O" for me to make love to. I was really glad she had reapplied her lipgloss, as the visual was really increasing my pleasure. I began to gently thrust my hips, as I fucked her warm mouth.

"I love your cheerleader outfit," I whispered, through my ragged breathing. "Is it new?"

Suky was looking directly up at me, maintaining eye contact as I got close, and she slipped one hand under my balls, and applied a generous helping of lube to them. Removing her lips from me, she spoke.

"No, baby," she cooed softly, "I have had it for months. Tim bought it for me."

I let my head hang in shame as I processed her answer. I should have halted my line of questioning, and focused on my impending orgasm. However, it turned me on immensely to know that my boss had purchased this sexy outfit for my girlfriend, and I wanted to hear more.

"Is this the first time you have worn it?" I continued, "I heard you take it out of the plastic wrapper."

Suky knew exactly what I wanted to hear, and she tickled behind my nuts before slipping one heavily-lubed finger between my cheeks, and into my asshole.

"No, baby," she teased, "Don't be silly, of course it is not the first time I have worn it."

"But I heard," I began, before she cut me off.

"You heard the dry-cleaning bag, baby," she said with a giggle. "The last time Tim enjoyed me in it, he blew his load all over the back of it. Even managed to soil my hair ribbons," she teased.

Suky took my cock back between her glossed lips, and I resumed fucking her mouth. I alternated between staring into her eyes, and watching her reflection in the mirror as she knelt before me. I was close now, so I slowed my pace as I didn't want the pleasure to be over.

Suky removed her lips from my cock, and looked up at me innocently.

"Take your time baby," she told me again. "We can change positions if you want to prolong your orgasm. Today is all about you."

"You said the last time Tim enjoyed you in this," I stammered, "how many times has he fucked you while you wore this?" I asked.

"Fucked?" Suky repeated, with a grin, "who knows? Tim likes to change things up. Fucking, sucking, anal. He wants me to wear it on your birthday, though."

That was all it took. I already had the physical stimulation of her lips on my cock, and her finger in my ass. I also had the visual stimulation of her in the mirror, dressed in a fantasy costume as she knelt before me. Now, as she added the verbal stimulation, I felt that familiar stirring in my loins, as I rapidly approached orgasm.

"My birthday?" I enquired, knowing full well what she meant, but needing to hear her expand upon it.

"Your boss wants me to wear this on your birthday, while he urinates on me, in your shower," she teased. "He is going to take your birthday present from you."

I slipped my cock back between her pink glossed lips, and she squeezed my nuts with her other hand, as I fucked her face. As soon as she closed her lips tightly around me, I began to ejaculate into her mouth. I came so hard that I almost blacked out, and I was shaking with pleasure and felt really dizzy. I spurted twice in her warm wet mouth, grunting loudly as I got off.

Suky removed her finger from my ass, and pulled my cock from between her lips. Then, tilting her head back she began to jerk me off, with her generously lubricated hand.

"Come on my face baby," she teased.

I spurted twice on her face, then she took me back into her warm mouth and continued sucking me off. My knees buckled slightly from the pleasure, and when she was sure that I had finished my orgasm, she removed her lips from me, and helped me over to the bed.

"Relax, baby," she said sweetly, "I will show you how I treat your boss after he comes."

After I laid down on the bed, Suky knelt next to me, put her lips on my genitals, and began to lovingly lick up every drop of my cum. She knew that I was sensitive after I came, and she used the lightest of touches to clean me with her tongue. She nibbled my nuts, and gently attended to me for several minutes until I finally went completely soft.

"Can I take a picture of you, Suky," I asked nervously.

"Of course, baby," she responded cheerfully. "You can do whatever you want today."

I ended up taking several pictures of her, as she knelt by my bed, dressed in her cheerleader costume. She was smiling and playing for the camera, her lips and nose still coated in my ejaculate. We took a couple more pictures in front of the mirror, with me standing and her kneeling by my side. I tried to adopt a dominant pose but it looked forced and awkward, so for the most part we hugged or held hands in the pictures.

After I enjoyed my orgasm I felt sleepy, and tried to stifle a yawn. Suky picked up on it immediately, and walked me back over to the bed. After I laid down, she kissed me softly on the forehead.

"Sleep," she said gently. "Get some rest, baby."

This was the first time she had allowed me to ejaculate, and then immediately rest. Normally she would keep me engaged after I came, so that I did not develop this bad habit. She would have me lick my cum from her body or hands, if I had jizzed on them. Or she would sit on my face, if I had come inside her.

My body tingled with pleasure, and I felt completely satisfied. I tried to forget that my enforced chastity period of ninety days started right now, and I drifted off shortly after Suky left my side. I knew that this was a one-off, a special treat for my extraordinary efforts with my apology calls, and not something to get used to.