My New Boss Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I did get convicted, which was more likely seeing as how I was guilty as charged, I could face a lengthy prison sentence, and severe corporal punishment. I wasn't equipped to deal with either scenario, I reminded myself, as I spread the old man's butt-cheeks, and inserted my tongue between them. I knelt behind him for several minutes, licking his taint as he showered and enjoyed my servitude to him. At one point, he spread his legs further apart, granting me access to his anal passage. As the tip of my tongue entered his anus, he began to masturbate, and a few moments later, he shot his load all over the wall of the shower enclosure.

After he came, I knew I had to get out of there. If he viewed me as a man, it would undo the hard work I had put in to earn his protection. I opened the shower door, grabbed a towel, and after a cursory dry off, I texted Suky.

"Suky, I need your help. Can you bring me something girly to wear, while I entertain the Captain? I think he may be changing his mind about my forced debarkation in Egypt. Meet me by the stairwell leading to the Bridge."

Suky had definitely put me through the ringer in the months that I had known her, but she didn't want me in an Egyptian prison, so she came through for me. We met on the stairwell less than five minutes later, and she helped me get dressed. I felt like a total pussy, when I checked myself our in the mirror.

I was wearing a short, stretch Lycra baby blue dress, with matching heels. Suky had also provided me with a matching set of baby blue lingerie, that consisted of a garter- belt, stockings, g-string panties and a choker to hide my Adam's apple. She helped me get dressed and then spritzed with some very feminine perfume. Then, she handed me a condom for protection.

"That's a bit late," I said with a wry smile. "I have already eaten his load."

"You dirty bitch, Samantha," Suky said, using my Junior Stewardess name, "make him wear it for anal, though. Here is your night bag," she added, handing me a small holdall.

Wearing a condom for anal seemed like a very good idea, and I thanked Suky for her help, before rushing back to the Captain's cabin. He was already in bed, his cocktail on the bar, untouched. He did sit up when I entered the room, seemingly happy to see me.

"Samantha?" he asked, "is that you, I thought you had bailed on me."

"I was just getting my nightwear," I said pleasantly. "See you in a few moments."

I went into the bathroom and got naked, a little disappointed that the Captain wasn't going to enjoy me in my Lycra dress. I opened the night bag and put on the silk three-quarter length camisole and the matching silk boy-shorts. They felt very soft, made as they were from expensive silk.

The Captain gave me an admiring once-over and lifted the bed covers inviting me to join him. I got into his bed realizing he was naked, and I was unsure of his expectations. As it turned out, three orgasms was enough for him, and he wanted to sleep. He flipped me onto my side, snuggled in behind me, and spooned me. What a gentleman, I thought, as we drifted off together.

The male refractory period is an interesting beast. It varies from man to man, but one thing all men have in common is that during your refractory period there is little interest in sex. Once you emerge from the physiological inhibitor however, you can think of nothing else.

The Captain emerged from his in the middle of the night, and he wanted to fuck. I felt him pawing at me, and trying to remove my silky boy-shorts, so I pretended I was still asleep. His erection was poking me in the back as if to let me know his expectations. We both knew that I was going to accommodate him, if he wanted to get inside of me. Hell, under the threat of time in an Egyptian prison, he could take whatever liberties he felt like with me.

Once removal of the boy-shorts was deemed too much of an obstacle, he changed tactics and tried to insert his cock inside my ass, by pulling the silky undergarments to one side. This wasn't going to work either, they were just too small on me. He wasn't taking no for an answer though and shook me to wake me up.

"Samantha," he whispered, "I am ready to come again."

I had been in his position before, lying next to some hottie that had already given me some play, and wanting more. I knew from my experience as a male, that he wasn't going to just give up and go back to sleep. I also knew that whatever he wanted from me, no matter how depraved, would pale in comparison to doing time in prison in Egypt. For this reason, I turned over and faced him.

I let him feel me up for a few more moments, and then I started to lower myself under the covers, so that he could fuck my mouth again.

"Samantha, I want to fuck," he said, firmly.

I really didn't want to do this at four o'clock in the morning, and although I didn't say no, my lack of enthusiasm was disappointing to him, and he let me know.

"If you would rather sleep Samantha, that is fine. You should probably keep your wits about you anyway. We will be docking in Alexandria Port in just a few hours," he said with an underlying threat.

"Don't be silly baby," I cooed. "Of course, I want you to fuck me. I was just going to warm you up with some head."

The Captain placed my hand on his erect cock and growled, "I am warmed up bitch. I want to fuck."

I acted as if I was delighted to accommodate this man. I hopped out of bed, turned the lights on low, and reached into the waistband of my silky boy shorts to remove them. Before I got undressed I realized that my manhood was best hidden by keeping the shorts on, and I decided to cut a hole in the crotch for his access. I grabbed a pair of scissors and started to look for the best way to cut into them. As I felt around the crotch, I noticed a snap attachment, before suddenly realizing that these boy-shorts were crotchless, as an option.

The old man was delighted when I unsnapped the crotch, got up on all fours and wiggled my silk-clad ass, to invite him to fuck it. He got up on his knees behind me, scooted in close and lined up the tip of his cock, with my anus.

"Do you have any lube?" I said nervously. "And do you want to wear a condom?"

"I have some butter in the fridge," he offered, having obviously got that idea from my encounter with Tim. "But I am barebacking you tonight, Samantha," he said firmly.

Feeling that this was better than nothing, I retrieved the butter and handed the old man a big scoop. I assumed the position and inhaled sharply as the cold butter was shoved unceremoniously into my anal passage. This makeshift lubricant was a much different consistency and temperature than the melting butter that Tim had used earlier. However, deep in my soul I knew that there would be no lubricant available in the Egyptian prison, so I allowed the Captain access to me, under less than ideal conditions.

Apparently the dynamic between us had sunk in, because he fucked the crap out of me, having dispensed with the notion of being a gentleman. He took what he believed was rightfully his, and pumped away furiously, until he exploded into my anal passage. After he came, he rested his upper body on my back and, enjoying my reliance on his mercy, spoke up.

"Why should I save you from the Egyptian authorities, when we dock just a few hours from now?" he began. "What's in it for me?"

A wave of fear descended over me, as I processed his question. I has seriously under-estimated his capacity to understand and respect the unwritten law of the quid pro quo arrangement. He had taken what he wanted from me, now it was his turn to give what I wanted to me. I wanted to explain that to him, but he held all the cards so I used a different approach.

"Only that I think you will miss me," I said coquettishly. "I will certainly miss you," I lied.

"If I do end up missing you, I can change my mind after I drop you off," he offered. "I am sure they would release you to my custody, if I told them it had been a mistake of identity."

My heart was racing now. This was a terrible idea. If I was in that prison for even twenty-four hours, I was certain to get raped and beaten, just for being an Infidel. However, I couldn't let him see that it was my fear of prison that compelled me to service him. He needed to believe I had strong feelings for him.

"But Captain," I cried like a little girl, "we only just met. I want to be in your warm, safe bed every night."

This seemed to be what the old man needed to hear, because he leaned forward and kissed the back of my neck.

"You can stay with me, Samantha," he said condescendingly. "As long as you are a good girl. Get me hard again."

I wanted to please him, if only to save my ass, but I had no clue what he wanted from me. I reached under him and tickled his nuts, but that didn't seem to have the desired effect. I tried wiggling my ass, and tightening my anal passage, like girls do with their Kegel exercises. The Captain obviously appreciated my efforts, because he let me off the hook.

"Talk to me, Samantha," he said softly, "how does a typical day look for us?"

I knew that the biggest sexual muscle in the body is between the ears, so I started to tell him about how great his life would be, with me in it.

I promised him all kinds of sexual delights, some impossibly nasty, most highly improbable, and he lapped it up. I felt his cock stir within me, almost immediately.

"The next time we shower, I will rim you while you jerk off," I promised, "only after you come, I will slurp it all up while you watch."

"Jesus," he said softly, as his cock started to expand in my anal passage. "And?"

"I will only wear slutty clothes around you, and my anal passage will be lubed up whenever we are together," I offered.

"Can I fuck your sweet little ass whenever I feel like it," he asked me, as his cock continued to stiffen, inside me.

"I will be available to you twenty-four seven, for whatever your heart desires," I promised.

Finally the dirty talk had the desired effect, and the Captain started to slowly butt-fuck me again. I threw my head back and arched my back, the way I liked women to submit to me.

"I will spend every penny I earn on lingerie, Sir," I said proudly. "You can give me hair extensions or manicured nails, if it turns you on," I added.

I finally wore him down with my promises of delight and he let out a whimper and ejaculated deep inside me for the second time tonight. After he came, he pushed me down onto the bed, and collapsed on top of me. He took a few moments to gather his breath, then he rolled me over onto my side so that he was spooning me. He remained balls-deep inside me, and fell asleep. It wasn't particularly comfortable for me, having his cock inside my anal passage for a few hours, but this was no longer about me. My new relationship with the Captain, was all about his needs.

The Captain kept me as his fuck-toy for three days, until we were finally far enough away from Alexandria Port, for it to no longer be considered a viable port of call, to disembark problematic guests or crew. Once I was no longer in debt to him, he handed me back to Tim, in front of the entire party of my co-workers.

"It worked Tim," the Captain said with a chuckle. "Samantha was so scared of going to prison, that she sucked and fucked every last drop of semen out of my nuts, over the last three days. Thanks, man!"

"You're welcome, Steve," Tim replied, as I finally learned the name of the man who had abused me for the last seventy-two hours.

The two men exchanged a high-five, and Tim turned his attention to me, "Samantha, meet me in the jacuzzi in ten minutes. Prepare yourself for me, girl."

Ten minutes wasn't much notice for a regular girl, but I was getting used to Tim's expectations of a quickie. I took a very quick shower, cleaned my anal passage with an enema kit, and lubed up my asshole. I wore a one-piece bathing suit, in an attempt to hide my masculinity. I had modified to be crotchless, to facilitate access for my boss.

Tim fucked me twice in the hot-tub, once from behind, as I laid over the concrete edge of it, and the second time, as I straddled his lap and bounced up and down on him like a cock-hungry bitch. After he came in my ass, he told me to beat it, and as I slinked off to my room, I heard Suky and Ana laughing as they joined him in the jacuzzi. Tim's constant debasement of me, has ruined my self-esteem and I find myself constantly seeking the approval of men. It is something I hate about myself, and I am working to change it, but I ended up finding validation in the arms of Steve, although out of respect, I only address him as Captain or Sir.

The Captain took what he wanted from me that night, and I willingly submitted to his increasingly depraved notion of consensual sex. I just wanted to be desired, so I said yes, to everything he wanted. After the vacation ended, I gave him a farewell blowjob, right before we disembarked. It was a rushed, sordid act, completed as it was in the laundry room, with multiple staff interruptions. However, Captain Steve did unload his nuts down my throat, and as he dressed quickly, to get to his next meeting, I thanked him for saving me from the Egyptian prison.

"No problem honey," he said dismissively. "We are in the Caribbean next month. Get a nice hotel suite in Miami Beach for us, and I will come and visit you on my day off."

I knew he wasn't going to take me to dinner, or show me the sights of Miami, but because I love submitting to strong men, I took him up on his offer and booked a suite at the W Hotel in Miami Beach. That asshole showed up with his new Bosun, and told me that this was an employee appreciation vacation. But that is another story.