My New Boss Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally finished, he zipped up with a satisfied look on his face, and Ana stepped forward to take a few pictures, thus enshrining our submission into the annals of history.

"Let's go, Ana," he said impatiently, "our car is waiting."

The two of them turned to leave, and as I absorbed and understood his words, I instinctively rose from my knees to follow them.

"Tim," I said as he walked towards my front door, "is this your last day with the company."

"Last official act," he said triumphantly, "you are the boss now."

With that final kick in the nuts, he was out of my life. The two of them got into the rear seat of the Town Car, as I watched from my doorway. As the car started to pull away, Tim's hand extended through the open moonroof, and in a final farewell gesture, he extended his middle finger, and flipped me off.

This was the last time I ever saw Tim. Apparently, he was lured away by Gillette, using the same tactics that our company used to poach him away from the NHRA. Tim, chasing an ever-increasing salary and the autonomy to hire and fire at will, left that day, without even saying goodbye to the rest of his employees.

After he left, I was promoted to Global President, at the new salary of eighty thousand dollars per month. I knew I was in a position to make whatever demands I wanted, but I made only one, complete autonomy when it came to hiring and firing.

After the Board of Directors made the announcement, there were a lot of nervous employees in Upper Management, particularly the half dozen or so who had defiled Suky.

Even though meeting Tim Andrews had been a total fucking nightmare, the absolute low point of my life, I had learned a lot from him. Principally, that most men will do whatever it takes, to preserve a high paying job, particularly if they believe that it would be difficult to replace. With this in mind, I sat each of them down, relishing the moment that they were certain they were going to be fired, for fucking my girlfriend.

I didn't fire anyone that day, offering them each the opportunity to either quit their position, or offer me some appropriate retribution, payment in kind, if you will. As expected, having done the exact same thing myself, they all folded like a pack of cards. As we sat on my computer, going through their social media accounts, in order for me to have a good look at what they had to offer me, I had to suppress my guilt.

First up was one of the team leaders of the marketing department, named Jeff. He had worked for the company since he graduated college, and had started on a very modest salary. Six years later, his pay had just about tripled, and he felt like he had the best job in the world. However, he made the incredibly dumb decision to fuck Suky when she was offered up as a morale booster, and he was now about to pay the price.

"Let me see some pictures of your wife in a bathing suit," I ordered the frightened young executive.

I noticed that his hand was shaking, as he moved the wireless mouse across the mouse pad, scrolling through his family photos. His wife of four years, Cindy, was pretty hot, twenty-eight years old, a tall blonde with fake tits, and a very tight ass. Tim had taught me not to beat around the bush when it came to my expectations, and for this reason as we stumbled across a picture of Cindy in a two-piece yellow bikini, I asked Jeff to pause.

"That one," I said commandingly, "how long ago was it taken?"

"About a year ago, Sir," he stammered, "at the Colorado River for Spring Break."

"Has your wife put on any weight since that picture?" I asked, as if she were livestock.

"No Sir," he responded, "she is in the exact same shape."

"Good," I responded, my cock twitching in my pants, as I ogled my subordinate's wife. "I want to fuck her in that one."

Jeff had difficulty concealing his emotions as I made my intentions clear. I saw him wince when I told him to send me the picture of his wife in her cute yellow swimsuit, but when my phone dinged thirty seconds later, he had demonstrated his intent to obey me.

Some of the younger guys, particularly the recent college grads were surprisingly compliant, almost too willing to get with the program. They had grown up in uncertain times, not even guaranteed minimum wage employment, despite holding a college degree. Many of them had unemployed friends sitting around in their parents' basements, gaming all day, to pass the time. They knew that there was a line of qualified applicants to take their position, if they elected not to get with my program.

Some of them needed a bit more coercion, and I got to enjoy the application of pressure. There was one guy who was very recently married, and like many newlyweds wasn't enthralled about the prospect of sharing his bride. However, when I sat him down and went over his finances, he foolishly shared with me that he was under a crushing amount of debt, from his recent wedding, which was very extravagant, and his recently purchased house, acquired with a minimal down payment.

I ended up giving that young man a cash advance on his salary to mitigate some of his immediate financial pressure, but it also served to hook him to the plough, as it was due in full, if he quit. He practically begged me not to tell his new bride that he was being punished because he fucked my girlfriend. Even though Suky had been served up to him on a platter, by my old boss.

As punishment for his weak moment with Suky, I ended up taking his wife's anal cherry while she wore her bridal gown. I don't know how he managed to persuade her to give it up to me, but as she knelt before me with her pretty young face hidden behind her wedding veil, she was shaking like a leaf. As I peeled back her lace face-covering to allow her to suck my cock, she had fear written all over her face, and a tear in each eye.

I filmed my domination of the newly-wed, and forced my young subordinate to use a particularly disturbing image of me defiling his wife, as his screen-saver on his iPhone.

I ended up fucking four of my employees' wives as payback for their abuse of Suky. Two of them were below my usual standards, but the newly-wed and the yellow bikini girl were hot, and I enjoyed each of them twice. The other two members of the crew that took Suky as an employee bonus, were single. I made one of them promise to let me fuck his next girlfriend, and after viewing several pictures of his exes, I felt like she would be hot enough to compensate me for his use of Suky.

The last guy, Brad, who I was inclined to feel sorry for, was a total dork. I imagine his only sexual encounter in the last several years, was getting balls-deep in my girlfriend. He really had nothing to offer me, and I told him that I was inclined to cut him loose. His lack of confidence in the girlfriend department was only eclipsed by his fear of looking for another job, and he immediately coughed up an alternative.

"Would you forgive me if I let you date my sister?" he implored.

"Date?" I scoffed. "You mean like crazy golf, or the canoe lake?" I continued, mocking his choice of words.

"Fuck," he quickly corrected himself. "Would you forgive me if I let you fuck my sister?"

"How old is she?" I asked dispassionately, as he logged on to his Facebook page, to share her photos with me.

"Twenty-one," he responded nervously, his instinct to protect his younger sister in direct conflict with his instinct of self-preservation.

"Does she date much?" I enquired, the real question being, does she fuck much?

"She hasn't had much luck with guys," he said, his protective instinct rising to the surface. "A few one night stands, mostly. Nothing serious."

"Good, then I won't disappoint her then," I said coldly.

As I looked through some pictures of Brad's sister, two things flashed through my mind. Firstly, one of them had to be adopted, as there was just no way that this dork could have such a cute sibling. Secondly, after seeing pictures of her in her High School Volleyball uniform, from which she had only graduated three years ago, I decided that she would make a sufficiently reasonable peace offering on his part, to safeguard his employment. I also knew that I could be a blunt as I wanted with this guy, and allow him to translate my demands into something that his sister would agree to.

"Set it up," I said commandingly. "I want her for the whole night, unrestricted access to all three holes, and no expectation of a condom. You get this handled and I will increase your pay, and sign you to a new three-year contract."

"Really, Sir?" he asked excitedly, "three years?"

"I don't want to have to make any effort though, Brad," I replied, being brutally honest with my expectations. "Suky was served up to you on a platter, and I want you to reciprocate with your sister."

Brad actually exceeded my expectations, adhering to my outline so completely, that I handed him the signed three year contract, shortly after I left the hotel room. I had entered the room with hopes of a sexual encounter with his sister, in exchange for Brad keeping his job. However, when I walked in there and saw the way he had posed her for me, I felt like I owed him one.

Rachel, Brad's younger sister, was waiting on all fours on the large bed, dressed in her High School Volleyball uniform. The spandex shorts that she wore were skin-tight, showcasing her tight little ass, and had been modified, as requested. There were two small zippers sewn into the crotch, providing easy access to both of Rachel's holes.

I walked over to the bed, and stood right behind the young girl. She didn't even flinch when I placed one hand in her lower back, and slowly unzipped the lower zipper, that which provided me access to her hopefully wet, pussy. I don't know if she took any enjoyment from this prospect, or if she had taken the time to lubricate herself, but she was wet.

Recognizing that this was retribution, her expectations of foreplay were minimal, and I met them. I unzipped my pants, and my cock stiffened immediately, at the offer of unconditional sex. Once I had lined myself up with her young snatch, I slid inside her. Her spandex crop-top exposed her lower back and shoulders, allowing me to ogle her lithe, tanned body. It only took me a few moments to ejaculate inside her, the sensations of bare-backing someone I had never even spoken to, pushing me over the edge.

Rachel barely made a sound, and I wondered what the hell Brad had said to her, to make her so compliant. Even though I regretted it the second the words left my mouth, I asked her if Brad's employment was important to her. As it turned out, Brad and Rachel both lived at home, and both of their parents were on unemployment benefits, so Brad's continued income was of paramount importance to the entire family. Rachel was willing to take one for the team, whatever it entailed.

I took her anally next, although to my surprise I wasn't her first. One of her one-night stands had ass-fucked her after a drunken night out, she admitted, as I eased my way into her anal cavity. Just one time, she assured me, although this additional information was unneeded. I could tell by how tight she was, that this was not a regular occurrence for the young girl, and I ended up blowing my second load inside her ass shortly after I first entered it.

Emboldened by Rachel's complete lack of pushback, and a little disappointed that I never got to claim any of her firsts, I remained coupled with her for several minutes after I ejaculated.

"What would Tim do?" I asked myself, as I admired the young athletic frame that this woman possessed.

As I ruminated on how my ex-boss would have humiliated this young woman, I had an idea. I withdrew my softening cock from her anus, pointed the tip of it at her lower back, and started to urinate on her.

To her credit, Rachel took everything I could throw at her, with an agreeable smile, and four hours later, after I had enjoyed five orgasms, I told her to take a shower. I waited in the room for her to return, and to my surprise she was ready to go again.

"You haven't tit-fucked me yet," she said seductively, flashing her pert breasts in my face. "Do you want me to lube these puppies up?"

I was completely spent, but I ended up taking her to dinner at the hotel restaurant, and we really hit it off. I have no clue why she was unable to find and keep a man, as she was cute, had a killer body, and was very open-minded sexually. After dinner, she sucked me off in the hotel elevator, and even though we didn't kiss once the entire evening, I felt a connection to her. I ended up giving her a two grand tip, and she insisted I take her phone number, in case I was ever in the mood for unconditional sex.

"I like being used," she told me, which created more questions than answers about why this woman did not have a boyfriend.

Emboldened by the lack of resistance that I encountered, in my quest to get payback for Suky's defilement at the hands of my co-workers, I decided to try a brand new strategy for new hires. Although Brad was a total dork, he had done an admirable job serving his sister up on a platter for me. For this reason, and because he was very comfortable with computers, I had a new job assignment for him.

We were experiencing phenomenal growth, picking up new accounts faster than we

could service them, and we could barely keep pace with the need to rapidly expand our workforce. I had complete autonomy when it came to personnel selection, so I had HR screen the prospective candidates for the appropriate educational qualifications, and relevant job history, before turning over the applicants to Brad.

The economy in general was in a state of turmoil, so we had lots of qualified applicants from which to choose. I sat Brad down, and using a strategy that I had learned from Tim Andrews, instructed him to revisit the resume of each candidate that had passed the pre-screening process.

"Didn't HR already do that, boss?" my young protege asked.

"They ran through a specific checklist designed to mitigate lawsuits, and to ensure that affirmative action laws are followed," I replied. "We are going to have another look at what they can offer us."

Brad was instructed to view the resume not as an indicator of previous work experience, or educational qualifications, but solely as a means to determine the length of time since their last job. This would, in most cases, also be an indicator of how desperate they were to get back into the work force. Once the desperate guys were identified, Brad was told to pore through their social media accounts, to find the ones with hot wives and girlfriends. Interestingly enough, even though many of the hot wives were still in the picture, most of the really smoking girlfriends had moved on, presumably in search of greener pastures.

I didn't completely rule out some of these single guys, particularly if their social media accounts demonstrated a history of successive hot chicks. However, the thought of fucking one of my subordinate's wives, and all of the emotional baggage that this would heap on an already strained relationship, was much more appealing to me.

Once Brad presented me with a list of potential candidates, I ran a more invasive background check, which included a credit check, and a list of assets that were available on County and State databases, such as real estate and vehicles owned. As expected, some of the guys that presented the image of financial well-being, with their huge houses and their garage full of toys, were heavily in debt, often mere months from bankruptcy.

We ruled out anyone that appeared to be financially solvent, anyone whose life was centered around the church, or anyone who was gay. Then, with our quite expansive list of candidates, or victims as Brad and I referred to them, we set about gauging their susceptibility to blackmail.

Brad conducted the initial interviews, his awkward style coupled with his complete lack of social grace, the perfect cover for the veiled quid pro quo offers that he made. In the event that one of the applicants made a complaint, the fact that I hadn't got involved yet, removed me from the blowback.

To my surprise, Brad was a very quick learner, recognizing within a very short time to lead with the inflated salary, and potential of a cash advance. Once the financially stretched men were offered a lifeline, they were willing to make sacrifices. The cash advance, specifically, worked the way water-boarding does, the first breath of oxygen serving to make a man compliant. I offered to over-pay them, relative to their experience and education level, and after they joined, I knew I could keep them hooked to the plough.

Even though, none of them were particularly enthusiastic about offering their wives up as a gratuity, their level of resistance, as a group, was pitiful. I would have fought back with much more ferocity, I mused, until I remembered the awful liberties Tim Andrews had taken with me and Suky. I had allowed him Carte Blanche with my girlfriend, in order to preserve my over-inflated salary, and I expected no less from my subordinates.

As Brad refined his coercion techniques, he managed to leverage them into some play for himself, a bonus I gladly shared with him. I don't think he got to fuck any of the tens, but on more than one occasion, he enjoyed oral sex from a woman whose man was on the shortlist of employment. Of course, the thing about a true Quid Pro Quo arrangement is that both sides are expected to honor their side of the deal, so I hired the guys even though I hadn't benefited directly, yet. This leap of faith served to increase the level of trust between Brad and I, and he worked tirelessly to provide me with hot, young, albeit married, pussy.

I guess I was fucking about four different women a month, at any one time, the constant stream of new hires providing the variety that I craved. I am sure if the new hires had got together they would have put two and two together, and realized that their wives were all either tall, skinny blue-eyed blondes, or petite Asians. Most of the sexual encounters occurred in the comfort and privacy of nice hotel rooms, far from the prying eyes of co-workers or jealous husbands, who on the spur of the moment could change their minds.

However, one particular arrangement that stood out, in both the length and frequency of the encounters, began to draw a parallel to Tim Andrews' relationship with Suky. By the time I met Hannah, I had fucked over two dozen wives and girlfriends of my subordinates. Although technically the encounters met the legal standard for consensual sex, for the most part the women passively allowed me to use them the way I saw fit. I would position them the way I wanted them, dress them up for my visual enjoyment, and generally be a selfish prick during the entire encounter.

Brad's sister, Rachel, enjoyed being used, but still didn't get off on it. In fact, I never witnessed Rachel have an orgasm, even though I went back many times to experience her delights, after our first hookup.

By contrast, Hannah was a true submissive. That rare female that thrives on being dominated, that actually gets off when they are being abused. She didn't know it either, when I first met her. Hannah was in her late twenties, a stunning blue-eyed blonde, who could have been a swimsuit model. She had a very privileged upbringing, and because she was so pretty, intimidated a lot of guys out of asking her out. By the time she started dating, she was nineteen, and attracted the attentions of older, more established men.

Most of her boyfriends were in their thirties, and Hannah was looking foremost for a man who could provide for her. She ended up marrying a USC college graduate, Andy, who was on the fast-track to be an elite lawyer, joining a prestigious law firm right out of law school. Andy made lots of money, and Hannah spent it just as quickly as he could earn it. They had a pretty vanilla sex-life, as one of the scourges of being exceptionally pretty, was that guys wouldn't always last long enough to pleasure a woman.