My New Boss Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah's husband would work fourteen hour days, come home exhausted and fall asleep after a brief sexual interaction with his beautiful bride. Then, after a late night round of drinks with some fellow attorneys, he got convicted of DUI and lost his license to practice law.

According to his resume, it had been almost two years since his last steady paycheck, and his credit report confirmed that he was financially overextended in every way possible. Brad flagged him as a possible candidate for a marketing position, and interviewed him. By the time he came into our orbit, he was a broken man, on the verge of losing his house, cars and Hannah.

As I perused Hannah's Instagram account, I definitely wanted to fuck her, even if it was a one time, fairly vanilla encounter. Andy, knowing that he was about to lose his wife anyway, took the bait, under the promise of a fifty thousand dollar signing bonus.

Hannah, looking for any way to punish her husband for his reckless behavior, was also on board. I found a picture of her from last Halloween, dressed as a French Maid, and I told Brad that's how I wanted her to show up to the hotel.

Even though I was on a lucky streak as far as my sexual encounters were concerned, my expectations from Hannah were very low. She was very cute, was about to dump her husband, and had numerous options as far as potential suitors went. Why on earth would she agree to meet me in a hotel room, dressed as a French Maid?

To my surprise, not only did Hannah show up dressed in her Halloween fantasy costume, but she also presented herself in the submissive persona of a maid.

"What can I do for you, sir?" were the first words out of her mouth.

I wasn't sure if Hannah was fucking with me, so I decided to call her bluff.

"Why don't you make my bed, and then clean up my bathroom," I said dismissively.

"Yes, Sir," she replied cheerfully, as she began to straighten my bed, and fluff my pillows.

Hannah possessed that perfect balance of flirty innocence and sexual playfulness, that was totally irresistible. My cock was throbbing in my pants as I watched her kneeling in the shower enclosure, cleaning my marble tiles. I went in to the bathroom for a few moments to watch her work, but I had to leave because she got me so worked up.

"I will be on my computer," I told her, "come and find me when you are done."

I was sitting at the small desk in the corner of the suite, when I heard her enter the room. She was on her hands and knees and crawled across the carpet towards me. On the spur of the moment, I decided to test her boundaries, and spread my legs as she approached me.

"I want you to suck me off, Hannah," I said pleasantly. "On your knees, in your French Maid uniform.

Hannah followed my instruction to the letter, and after a prolonged and enthusiastic blowjob, I erupted down her throat. What happened next was surprising. After, I blew my wad, Hannah took her time to clean me up, and when I extended one of my legs to keep my blood circulating, she straddled it and began to dry-hump it, like a bitch in heat.

I could feel how wet she was as she rubbed her pussy against my leg, and a few moments later she had a very vocal orgasm. I am assuming that being dominated got her juices flowing, and when I told her to kneel before me and masturbate, she came really hard, several times in quick succession.

Watching that little hottie get her rocks off made me hard again, and this time I took her on all fours on the hotel room floor. I added some verbal abuse to the mix, and this only heightened her arousal. Hannah enjoyed three more stupendous orgasms, before I withdrew my cock from her tight young pussy, and blasted my load all over the back of her petticoat. The beautifully crafted lace garment was matted with my semen by the time I was finished, and Hannah was breathless and very flushed.

Even though the original agreement to secure her husband's financial lifeline of a well-paying job, allowed me two shots on goal, Hannah, evidently turned on by being used as a sex-toy, was up for round three.

"How do you want me next?" she asked agreeably, as I tried to choose between fucking her tits or her ass.

She was a very beautiful woman, and I decided to titty-fuck her so that I could look into her stunning blue eyes and spurt all over her face. Hannah removed her black silk French Maid's dress, laid on her back, and oiled up her perky tits.

"Prop a pillow under my head," she suggested, "that way I can blow you as you fuck my tits."

It normally takes me a while to come a third time, but Hannah's expert verbal stimulation, coupled with her eagerness to give me a good experience, conspired to get me off, and I ended up blowing my load all over her face and hair. She was encouraging me to empty my nuts the whole time, and I felt a strong connection to her.

After I came on her, I made her kiss my feet, as I relaxed in the recliner. I could tell that she loved being dominated, and on the spur of the moment I made the decision to take her as my sex-slave. The way Tim had taken Suky. I didn't ask her either, I told her the way it was going to be. In front of her husband.

I sat Andy and Hannah down and went over my terms, and out of desperation, Andy agreed to them. I made them announce on social media that they were taking a trial separation, so that they were no longer viewed as a couple. Then, I hired Hannah as my personal assistant, which gave me a reason to have her around me all the time. I gave Andy a substantial pay increase and allowed him to work from home, so that he didn't have to witness my subjugation of his wife.

Then, just the way Tim Andrews had enjoyed my girlfriend, Suky, I enjoyed Hannah as my own fuck-toy. She spent much of the work week in my office, either under my desk with her lipgloss on, or in the conference room, waiting for me to fuck her when the need presented itself. She enjoyed being used by me, so it wasn't too much of a hard sell, the first time I gave her to someone else to enjoy.

After that I used her as a both a recruitment tool, and as an employee bonus for superior performance. Hannah got her urge to be submissive taken care of, and I had a happier, more productive work force. Andy eventually got used to the idea of his wife being a perk for the managers, but just to keep him in line, about once a month I make him dress up like a bitch, and I fuck him in the ass. Occasionally, I even fuck him in my shower enclosure, and then piss on him after I come.

Yes, I have a lot to thank Tim Andrews for.