All Comments on 'My New Career'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
am hoping there will be

a chapter 2

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Me as well

Thank you More please

NorthPacific

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved it.

What an absolutely delightful new career. You have left a lot of room to expand the story. Hopefully we'll hear more of Mary, and Diane and Karen as well. Vince is one lucky devil.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Very yummy 😋

I hope this continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Written, With Nice Pacing

I really enjoyed reading it. I seldom read stories more than two pages, but the pacing - not too fast or slow - kept me going to the end. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My New Career

Great tale. Well written. I love how YOU held the names back, not "HI, I'm Vinnie AND THIS IS MY STORY."

If I have any reservations is too many pauses in love-making. I hope Vincent knows how to sensually undress a woman with his next two women. This seemed too clinical, but it was a learning experience, so hopefuly he grows.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
loved it

it has a nice open ending so is there a ch.2 in the future?

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Very Nice

As previously said, very nice and well written. An enjoyable read.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Love gigolo stories. Past searches on Literotica miss ones found later. (Search system on Literotica not the best.) Happened upon Otazel, was scanning his submissions, and latched only onto this one first off. Yay!

Chapter 2 could be Diane, chapter 3 Karen... With each client giving him training and encouragement for his incipient career. He needs to learn to compliment and praise her attributes and actions. Also to express his pleasure. For those not as forward (demanding?) as Mary, how to find their wishes, and maybe for some how to take charge. How about a prospective client so hesitant she has to come with her friend, a current client, to investigate and then join in? In my opinion, Ozatel has the imagination and is such a great storywriter that he could produce a scintillating series.

I like Vince and can see him turning into an accomplished, affectionate, humble, likable, experienced lover who knows how to make women happy -- women of differing ages, body types, needs and situations.

Enjoyed this GREAT start.

With admiration,

Paul in Oklahoma

willymakeitwillymakeitover 5 years ago
Career

1/11/19 just came upon your stories and thought each were great. This is a new theme for me and I enjoyed it. Looking forward to future chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
READING ORDER

As indicated by the accompanying dates on the Submissions page, this is the correct order:

My New Career

My New Career - Judith

My New Career - Diane

Unquestionably 5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous