My New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

We lay side by side on the bed while she regained her equilibrium, looking at each other and smiling. She looked at my cock, standing proud and waiting to be used, and then she reached down and began to stroke it gently.

'Can we make this a regular thing?' She asked softly, almost pleading instead of assuming.

My heart leapt, I'd obviously passed her test before even having full sex with her, and I was looking forward to that. I nodded eagerly.

She smiled and then looked at me curiously, opened her mouth to speak, closed it again, and then finally. 'Would you be interested in two more customers?'

'Who?' It was a silly question really, she would clearly have to tell me anyway, but it was the first thing that jumped into my mind.

'Would you be interested?' She asked again, still running her fingers up and down my shaft. 'At the same rate as I'll pay?'

'Well yes, of course.' I answered, seeing my money worries receding quickly.

'One of them, Diane, is the lady who recommended that other person to me. She's a widow and she's my sort of age, and I feel sure she'd rather visit you. The other one is Karen; she's the daughter of another friend of mine, so she's a bit younger, forty-something I think. She's married but things aren't going so well, so you will be discreet won't you?'

'Of course, that goes without saying.'

'Then I'll introduce you to them, but one at a time.' She saw my questioning look. 'They know each other, but they wouldn't want each other to know they're seeing you. So don't say anything.'

'I won't.' I promised, overjoyed at the prospect for the sake of both my wallet and my cock.

'Good.' She scrambled up and knelt on all fours. 'Then come on, let's do it.'

It was very obvious what she meant and so I quickly knelt behind her. I was as eager for this as she was. I held her still with one hand as I guided my cock towards her with the other, easily finding her entrance and sliding straight into her wet warmth. I shuffled closer, pushing in deep as I gripped her rather bony hips and pulled her towards me. She groaned with pleasure.

'That's it.' She whispered hoarsely over her shoulder. 'Now just do it, all the way.'

I did just that, thrusting myself into her, feeling her push back at each thrust, gasping and moaning as we fucked. Suddenly she folded her arms and dropped her head so that her bottom stood high, helping me to push in even deeper. Very soon she began the same little jerks and twitches, gasping just as she had done before, and I knew she was near.

I wasn't, not quite anyway. I could feel the very beginnings, the tightening of my balls and the extra sensations in my cock, but I wasn't going to come as quickly as she was. I speeded up, hoping to beat her to it. I needed to come, I'd seen her come twice and I'd got nothing so far in return. Yes I know I was going to be paid, but my body didn't care about that, it just wanted to empty my balls into Mary's pussy.

I didn't quite make it, she beat me to it, going stiff as she had before and then relaxing with a hefty sigh as her orgasm passed. She would have slumped forward onto the bed, but I was close and I didn't want to stop, and so I held her to me by the hips, ramming my cock in and out of her pussy, hoping I wasn't spoiling my chances for the future but unable to resist. She didn't tell me to stop and so I kept going, my thrusts becoming wilder and more erratic as I got closer. Suddenly I was there too and I held her to me, my cock pressed inside her as far as it would go. I was wriggling slightly as my cock pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her hole and jerking my pelvis as I tried to impale her deeper. But she didn't object, she just knelt her passively until I'd finished and released her hips so that she could slump forward onto the bed with me collapsing alongside her. She looked sideways at me, a tiny smile pulling at the corners of her mouth.

'I haven't been done like that for a long while.' She told me quietly. 'Thank you, it was wonderful.'

I just nodded and smiled, far too short of breath to reply properly.

'Roll onto your back.' She ordered abruptly.

I did as she asked, just about able to summon the energy, and then looked at her enquiringly. She didn't answer, she just moved around so that she was kneeling beside me and then, very suddenly, she lowered her mouth to my cock, taking it's wilting length right into her mouth, her tongue moving over it, licking it clean of my cum and her own juices. It was the last thing I expected and for a moment I tried to jerk away. But her hand closed warningly around the base of my shaft, and I let her do it, flinching a little as her tongue and lips moved over my climax sensitised cock. Eventually, as my cock subsided into a flaccid little tassel she let go and sat up again, smiling broadly.

'I've always wanted to do that.' She explained, and then giggled. 'I just wish I could reach to do it to myself afterwards.'

I didn't know how to answer, so I just smiled back. 'It was nice.'

For a few minutes we lay side by side, not saying anything but just thinking about what had happened. Then, without making any comment, Mary climbed from the bed and picked up her purse. She stopped, looked at me, took out some money and then counted the notes onto my cupboard. 'You're worth it.' She told me. 'Much better than that other man.'

She started to pull on her clothes while I just lay there and watched, and thinking about how much I had enjoyed an older woman.

'If she wants to come, and I think she will, I'll bring Diane round to meet you on Friday. And I'll introduce you to Karen next week, if that's all right?'

'Yes, that's fine.' I told her.

'You must make whatever arrangements you like with her but, please, promise to keep Tuesday mornings free for me, won't you?'

'I promise.' I told her, glowing inside that I'd found a way to earn money that promised to be very, very enjoyable. In fact it was more than just a way to earn money, it was a whole new career, and I intended to be the best at it.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers