My New Deal with My Sister's Bestie

Story Info
My freeuse deal with my sister's bestfriend.
5k words
4
86.6k
123
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rather short freeuse story which might have a part two depending on the feedback for this, and as a disclaimer, I am not a professional writer, nor hoping to be one. My vocabulary is small, but grammar is good, so if this doesn't turn you on, good luck finding what makes you horny. Have a nice read...

-------------------------------

They say quarantine life is shit and people who used to wish for more time to sit idly at home are the ones who complain now about sitting at home idle. I feel more or less the same. I used to work in my office from 9 to 5, and now everyone works from home. The pros and cons? Flexible timings. You can work whenever you want, but also, you have to work whenever the clients want. The software industry is all about who we work for after all.

Things became boring as I spent the last 3 months in quarantine, locked down at home along with my sister and her friend. Ever since my colleague left for another company, there was a vacancy in our double bedroom flat and luckily, my sister got into the university near my workplace. She's 19 now and a few months back, she brought her uni friend, Charlotte, to stay with us. Since it has two bedrooms, I kept my one while my sister Diana and Charlotte shared the other room with two beds, more like a dorm, but just feels home and we divided the rent into two parts, I'd pay for me and Diana and Charlotte would pay their share every month.

At least I am a working person, and luckily, I wasn't made redundant due to covid. However, the university students classes are now held online. Despite attending all the online classes they turn off their cameras and do whatever the shit they do offline while the lecture proceeds on their laptops. Even though we are three, being locked down in one house, there wasn't much in the way of entertainment. My sister and Charlotte stayed in their room for most of the day and I just kept working from my room. Things became boring, I was the kind of guy who used to hang out on weekends with tinder girls or at least found one to get laid once a month at least. And now? All I could do to satisfy my sexual cravings is watch porn and beat my dead meat to the cliché porn scenes.

Charlotte is a bit different to my sister, she's a decently raised girl, or what one could call a nice Christian girl, whereas Diana, more of an extrovert, outgoing and I still wonder how she ended up befriending a black girl like Charlotte.

The thing with university students is that their only source of income is their part-time jobs. Diana didn't have to do any such shit as I cover her expenses for the most part despite her being a shopaholic. On the contrary, Charlotte wasn't from a well-endowed family, she's just another black uni girl from some small city, and thought of covering her uni expenses by working part-time at MCD. Needless to say, after the quarantine, everything was shut-down and so was her source of income. And why does this whole thing concern me? She hasn't paid her share of the rent for past 3 months and I covered up for her and I began to feel that I can't tolerate this anymore.

I wake up late on the weekend, and after finishing up my morning chores, I finally decide to press Charlotte harder about the rent today. If it was my colleague or maybe someone I know as a friend, I wouldn't have had much difficulty with this exercise. I walk towards their room and observing the door being slightly open, I stand in front of it and can hear gentle giggles and scoffs from inside. For some reason, I didn't feel like knocking on the door yet. I was quite curious from a few days about what the fuck would these two girls do all day in their room, and without wasting the opportunity, I slowly peek through the narrow slit.

Diana and Charlotte, lying on the same bed, on their bellies, watching some Netflix series, typical uni students' weekend... that's what I thought at the first glance, but my eyes slowly gazed on something else, their panties. Both of them are just wearing two blue shorts which barely cover their thighs and since I'm behind them now, I can see their panties through their shorts. Well not just panties, but also their thighs and toned legs. For some reason, I felt weird staring at Diana like that, perhaps because of the fact that she's my sister, but Charlotte? My views totally started to change regarding her at this very moment. Her chocolate skin-tone glistening in the broad daylight, her pink panties almost revealing her pussy from the rear view, her toned thighs and legs freely spread as if they're inviting something between them, the sight is just seductive. Without perving for longer, I just push the door and take a few steps inside without knocking on the door.

"Mike the hell's wrong with you? Knock on the door before entering... duhh." Diana sighs, startled with my presence. Both of them sit on the bed looking at me. Diana is wearing a blue tank top and a blue jeans shorts. Charlotte just has a pink smocked tube top which reveals her slim waist, she looks just stunning in her black curly hair, the sunlight falling from window on her dark chocolate skin, bright eyes and brighter slight smile on her face.

"Eh, I didn't think the door was locked, so I just entered. Were you busy with each other and did I disturb?" I ask looking at Diana.

"Fuck off, it's just called privacy..." she says with a sigh.

I just ignore my bitchy sister as I look at Charlotte, "uh I felt like having a word with you about the house rent..." I pause a bit looking at her, "and some other things too." I finish my statement.

"Oh uhm sure." Charlotte says with a slight pretentious smile. It's hard for her to face these discussions and a sudden guilt appears her face instantly, just like the past two times I initiated this discussion with her.

"What other things?" Diana furrowed her brows looking at me. Of course she has soft spot for her friend despite the fact that she wasn't able to pay the rent for three months.

"About her financial status, not every uni girl would be fortunate enough to have a brother who pays for her expenses now, is it little sister?" I ask with a mocking tone looking at Diana.

"Uh Mike, I do acknowledge my financial situation and I just can't figure out how to deal with it at this phase of my life. All I hope for is that this lockdown would end so that I could go back to work and would definitely cover the rent. But on the other hand, I do understand that you have been covering for my share for past 3 months and I don't know how to repay for it." Charlotte says with her calm voice staring up at me.

"Duh just stop reminding her about the financial stuff? She said she would pay for it when she gets back to work right?" Diana backs her up looking at me.

"When? After a year? Or two? No one knows when the quarantine is gonna end and surely I can't pay the full rent for a year..." I say looking at Diana even though it is meant for Charlotte.

"I know I know and I'm sorry to put you both in this situation..." Charlotte apologizes with increased guilt. The room goes silent for a moment before Charlotte talks again. "Alright here's what we'll do. Just give me a month, if I couldn't find a job, I'll just search for another place to live and I would pay the 4 months due later?" Charlotte says looking at me and Diana.

"How do you plan to do either of them? No one is willing to recruit part-time workers at this moment." I say shrugging off.

"I am searching for a maid job, and if I find someone, I'd get paid within a month." Charlotte says hopefully.

"Come on..." I scoff hearing that, "why do you think any family would invite a stranger to touch all their stuff and work in their house during Corona quarantine?" I ask in a hysteric way.

"And how do you plan to find some other place to live? It's nearly impossible dude." Diana says placing her hand on Charlotte's thighs trying to make her stay here with her.

"Ok, I need some time and some positivity from you both to begin with, I'll figure this out and for sure I won't let you pay next month rent for me. That sounds good enough?" Charlotte asks a bit stern but almost as if she's losing hope.

"Fine." I say without saying much and turn around to leave for my room, but just as I'm about to leave the room, something came up to my mind which didn't let me leave. I stopped and turned around looking at her...

"Or, I was thinking of laying some sort of deal between us. Mutually beneficial of course." I say looking at Charlotte with a grin inside my mind.

"What do you mean?" Diana asks in response. She's always this way, she knows that Charlotte isn't as stern so she takes things into her hands all the time.

"A deal? Like what?" Charlotte asks in return with a hopeful look.

"Well, you don't need to pay the last 3 months rent, and in fact you don't even need to pay your rent for the next year, but..." I pause looking at her with a small smile on my lips. I can see that Charlotte is curious but Diana is suspicious obviously.

"But, I get to use you whenever and however and wherever I want?" I finish the sentence proposing a free-use deal with my sister's black Christian friend.

"You fucking do what with her? Oh man, please tell me you're joking" Diana laughs taking it as a joke but Charlotte is dumbfounded.

"You know, use your friend or specifically her body whenever I want..." I say shrugging off.

"You fucking perv, stay the fuck away from her... What's wrong with you for fuck's sake..." Diana bursts out in anger, clearly pissed off. That doesn't concern me of course, but Charlotte's dilemma does. If she isn't ok with it, she surely would have responded in a similar way like Diana. But her face looks as if she's thinking about it. I'm sure as a black girl raised in Christian neighbourhood, she surely wouldn't be exposed to much of a sexual life and I took my chance to capitalize on that by playing her financial card.

"Oh come on, what are you thinking about? Just fucking say NO dude... It's just a house rent..." Diana sighs looking at Charlotte's dilemma. I just stand there folding my hands, hoping to spend the next year full of active sex life with a stunning chocolate girl.

"So I don't even need to pay rent?" she asks in return.

"You don't need to." I say confirming once again.

"Oh boy..." Diana sighs holding her head.

"All I have to do is to let you use me?" She asks once again.

"All you have to do is to let me use you..." I repeat after her.

"Don't..." Diana warns her with a small hope.

"ummm, I'd do it if you would cover all my other expenses too... My other bills apart from rent." She says looking up at me, a bit stern.

"There we go, I guess we have a deal then..." I say with a sigh of relief and my boner is already raising thinking of her.

"Oh god, what's wrong with you both..." Diana says with a weakened voice and couldn't believe she just had the worst 10 minutes of her life by being a part of this discussion, but feels relieved at least for not being part of the deal.

I take a few steps further as I stand in front of Charlotte while she sits on the bed, her face reaching my crotch and I slide my hand on her cheeks caressing her black lips and curly hair while she starts to work on my track pants. Despite her little sex experience, she does seem to know the mere basics of sex like blowjob and handjob and I am not expecting her to be a Sasha Grey anyway. She looks up at me biting her lip with a bit of smile as she slides down my pants and sliding her hand inside my boxers grabbing my hard cock with her soft hands.

"Eww, you guys are fucking disgusting and I'm out of here." Diana seems pretty pissed off as she gets up and leaves the room.

"Your friend isn't as excited as you..." I say rubbing her lower lip with my thumb as she slides down my boxers revealing my 7 inch white cock with hairy balls hanging underneath it.

"If only she knows the benefits of this deal..." Charlotte says with a smile as she looks down to my cock with a jaw-dropping expression. Without delaying a moment, she starts to lick my cock head and slowly makes her way down my schlong, bobbing on my cock, with her saliva dripping already down to my balls. I just buried my fingers in her curly hair as I push and pull her head while she blows me out.

This isn't obviously my best blowjob experience, but this would be a great start to my sex life journey for a year. After a few sucks and licks, she finally was able to take my cock down to her throat with tears dripping from her eyes on her cheeks. I push her on her back onto the bed as she slowly slides back lifting her tube top and revealing me her braless body. I crawl onto the bed spreading her legs right after she takes off her shorts , lying fully naked on the bed in front of me.

If I could define Charlotte at this moment in one sentence, I'd definitely use the words EBONY GODDESS. Her naked body is absolutely stunning in front of me. Perky pointy dark nipples, coin sized darker areolas, C cup breasts, shaved armpits as she raises her hands up, slim and fit waist unlike Diana's, a visible hipbone, a small trimmed bush on her mound, dark black pussy lips covering her pink pussy flesh...

Without further delay, I just spread her legs as pulled her body towards me as I start to shove my wet cock into her dry pussy. I wasn't even thinking of eating her pussy, cuz I'm just too damn eager to get laid, and moreover it's not like this is a one-night stand. I'd have one more year with this beautiful body and there are many parts and holes of her to explore.

Her leg lifted, her hands slide towards her nipples pinching them as she bites her lower lip while her pussy lips contract with every thrust of my cock inside with her pussy walls gripping my cock tight as if they don't want to let it go everytime I go in. My balls start to make clap sounds with her ebony butt as I continue to go deeper inside her.

After a few thrusts, I pull out, gasping for air while she's moaning in pleasure. I turn her around, letting her lie on her knees with her head buried in the pillow in doggy-style. It's a basic stereotype that ebony women have phat asses but Charlotte is a bit different in that aspect. She doesn't have child bearing hip structure nor a phat black ass, her ass is a bit bubbly and normal sized but her asshole is as if it's completely closed and non-existent.

I spit on her ass as my thumb slowly circles around her tiny butthole while my cock disappears into her pussy again, thrusting with increased pace. I'm not even thinking of edging myself as I desperately want a release. After a few thrusts in doggy-style, she falls on her back looking up at me and stroking my cock above her body. It's as if she's conscious about not letting me cum inside her, which wasn't my concern anyway. I just started to play with her perky tits while she is stroking me to orgasm and within a few moments, thin loose ropes of white seed starts to cover her chocolate body, way up her mouth. She just lies there with a bright smile taking all the cum on her body and caressing my cock.

I crashed beside her on the bed after a short fuck, but a fruitful fuck this one for sure and after a while she walks out of her room. Diana is sitting on the couch with the most disgusted look on her face staring at me, "I hope you do realize that you suck..." she says as she walks into her room to see her friend's situation. I couldn't care less about her opinion in this aspect, nor what happens between her and Charlotte now. I just continued to go on with my day, but even before I spend one day, I already feel like fucking her again.

At around 5PM, I come out of my room to see what the girls are up to and I can hear someone from kitchen. It's Charlotte, she seems to be making tea and preparing some snacks for Diana and herself. These are the moments I can't afford to lose from now on in my life, and without a moment's thought, I approach her from behind, sliding my hands up her tube top, feeling up her breasts while she makes tea.

"Ugh careful, I might burn myself..." she says with a sigh but 0 reluctance in her response.

"Hmm you're already too hot to be burnt again..." I whisper at her ears as I pinch her nipples a bit more than gently.

"You do know that you low-key suck at flirting right?" She scoffs shaking her head and moans feeling the sharp pinch.

"Ouch! But then all I need is my monthly pay and viola, I can get a dark chocolate for a year..." I whisper turning her around looking down into her eyes as I quickly lift and push her up on the kitchen counter spreading her legs and sliding down her tube top.

Within a few moments, my cock is already inside her pink pussy while I cover her mouth so that she won't moan louder. Her pussy feels real tight, just the way I love, but fortunately it welcomes cock so easily. A few moments of intense sex while I stare at her eyes and pinch her nipples, she turns around bending at the counter with her face turned aside, cheek pressing the counter, right leg raised, spreading her pussy as wide as possible. She is just too flexible for this kind of fuck and her pussy feels even better this time.

"Babe, how much time are you gonna take for two cups of tea?" Diana shouts from her room anticipating Charlotte bringing tea, little does my little sister knows that she's still milking my cock, totally forgot about the tea.

"We're making some chocolate milkshake, so fucking wait for a few more minutes..." I shouts loudly as I groan and gasp for air. Obviously Diana wouldn't believe it, but I, for some reason, find it interesting when my sister watches me fuck her friend, I don't even know why I like this as a matter of fact.

A few seconds pass and I am about to empty my load in her as Charlotte slips down the kitchen counter going on her knees looking up at me with a bright smile, eagerly waiting for my cum. Just as I'm about to cum, Diana comes out of her room suspecting something is wrong , and I cum on Charlotte's breasts and face while Diana stands across from us folding her hands and staring at us with her jaw dropped.

"Oh god, why am I in this hell house? Don't you even have some timings or whatever? Horny pervert..." she curses me, completely pissed off.

Charlotte just giggles looking at me and Diana as she wipes the cum on her breasts with her fingers and suck them while she's on her knees. "You should try this babe, far better than the conventional tea..." Charlotte says with a wink at Diana.

"Eww what the fuck? Why would I taste his disgusting cum? What the fuck is wrong with you..." Diana shakes her head disgusted. Even I felt a bit weird at first when I had to think of Diana in a sexual way, but the more I see her around in her short skimpy so called COMFORTABLE outfits, I started to notice her teenage body too. But I already got some holes to deal with and Diana could wait? I just shrugged off at Diana as I pull up my pants and leave to my room.

Later that night, I felt like fucking Charlotte again and as I walk into their room, the lights are off except for a dim bedlamp at the corner of the room. They both join their beds usually so that it would become one single larger bed and they can sleep closer. The moonlight from the window falls on them and I can't help but to notice how glistening Charlotte's skin is, perhaps it's the best feature of her body, her skintone. Charlotte seems to be scrolling through her phone while Diana appears to be fast asleep..

"Shh now? What if your sister wakes up?" Charlotte whispers a bit louder waking up on her bed and low-key worried about the awkward situation.

"You can let her join if you want to..." I say with a wink as I drop my pants down and this time, I am in a full mood to taste her pink flesh down her pussy. It is just too mouth-watering the last two times I took a glimpse of it. I slowly crawl on to her bed pushing her to the headboard as she holds her mouth, trying her best not to scream when I eat her out. She seems to have stopped wearing panties as she knows that they're of no use anyway and just a few seconds later, her knees are bent, legs spread, lower lip folded between her teeth, head raised as my lips make contact with her pussy lips. She buries her fingers in my hair as I continue to circle around her pussy, teasing her and spreading those black lips to get a better view of her pink flesh. It's a bit wet already, and my saliva starts to drip onto her clit, sliding further down her slit, ending the stream at her asshole.

12