My New Deal with My Sister's Bestie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to increase my pace as my face is almost buried between her thighs and my tongue is deep inside her wet cunt, my fingers finding her butthole to hide inside. She's trying her best to hold her moans, but maybe because of the fact that her pussy didn't get much attention from the two fucks today, she's building up to an orgasm now. Her hands clench the sheets as she is about to climax and I hold her thighs strongly as I can feel her butthole contracting tighter, imprisoning my finger inside it and her toes curl as she gushes out thick white fluid on to my tongue. Her body goes limp for a split second after her strong orgasm and the juice kept flowing down my mouth for a few seconds, a tasty stream I must say.

Diana turns around in her sleep as the bed was rocking slightly due to Charlotte's movements. She stretches her hand and taps the bed to find Charlotte beside her asleep. Clever Charlotte, quickly slides her hand beneath Diana's holding her hand so that she wouldn't wake up while sleeping. I am still not satisfied yet and her dripping wet pussy is just making me even hornier and I slide my pants to go down on her for the third time today.

A few moments later, just as my cock is pounding her used, plump black pussy, for some reason, my eyes shift towards Diana's body under the moonlight. Diana is a lot different physically compared to Charlotte. Charlotte is more like a fit girl whereas Diana is more on the thicker side. Her t-shirt fabric was slid up already exposing her waist and her tight pants fitting her thighs, I couldn't help but to notice her hips now. Those child-bearing hips, was I neglecting my sister's thick figure so far? She's lying on her belly and boy, her ass... It's what they call as PAWG, Phat Ass White Girl, it's thicker than Charlotte's and looks plump and squishy too. I feel like I can sleep on it for hours. However, Diana's breasts aren't that huge, given that her hips and thighs are thick. She's like an hourglass structure with small breasts and now I am so fucking curious to see how they look like, and as a matter of fact, I wanna see how she looks when naked.

Charlotte can feel my cock softening while I'm inside her and she can also notice my looks at Diana's body. "Hmm someone seems to be bored of chocolate already?" She says with a smile. I just love how casual she takes things at this point.

"I don't know, I am curious how she looks naked... Did you ever see her naked?" I whisper softly holding Charlotte's hips again thrusting forcefully to regain my boner.

"Well yes duhhh... We're roommates and girls, of course we see each other naked but nothing of this sort happened between us anyway." She says shrugging it off. "Oh and I must say, if I'm chocolate, then she's the milk, and I'll leave the rest to your imagination." She says giggling with a wink.

"Imagine the combination. Chocolate milk-shake!" I say low-key guilty this time but more excited. My hand slowly slides Diana's t-shirt up revealing her skin. She's too deeply asleep to acknowledge such small touches anyway. Charlotte chuckles seeing my actions, as if she can't wait to include Diana in our deal too. Her hand is still holding Diana's and my hand slides further up until I reach her nipples which are pressed to the bed, I can see them partially, they're pale pink, widely spread, even wider than Charlotte's. My fingers just can't help but to touch them and just when I do that, Diana quickly snaps out of sleep as if I touched her most sensitive part.

She wipes her drooling mouth as she was in deep sleep and quickly trails away from us towards the wall. "Dude what the fuck? At least let us sleep peacefully. And who the fuck lifted my shirt up?" She screams out, this time she seems really pissed off.

"Oh come on babe, it's just your brother and we both were talking about you, and he just wanted to see what you look like..." Charlotte says with a shrug, sitting naked, her legs spread and my cock hiding in her hole. I am clueless and just stay silent. I can feel my cock softening inside her.

"No, eww, hell no. Fuck off pervert. What did you do to her?" Diana shouts at me angrily.

"Duh... Look at how hung he is and if only you could experience the pleasure from this deal..." Charlotte tries to convince Diana and I am a bit confused as to what Charlotte's personal interest in this is. "Like take a look at this?" Charlotte says taking my cock out and holding it in her hand, staring at Diana's eyes as she bends down to take my semi hard cock into her mouth. She starts to lick the tip of my cock seductively just to make it grow to its full length again.

"OK! I'm out of here. Die you perverts..." Diana says disgusted and leaves the room without even looking back. I am still silent as I don't know what to do anymore.

"Duh all you had to do is to back me up and we could have convinced her..." Charlotte says with a sigh.

"Wait what? Do you really wanna include Diana into this? Like dude, I was just curious about her is all, I didn't actually mean to include her..." I say as I mean it.

"Well yes duhh, I had hots for her even before our deal and dude, she's just super squishy. Like you could keep cuddling her body forever, I fucking love to do that, but whenever I try to initiate something sexual, she never responds positively." Charlotte says with a sigh leaving my cock, but wiping the small pre-cum drops off my tip and sucking her fingers.

"Well maybe she isn't bisexual and definitely not into incest for sure..." I say shrugging it off.

"No shit Sherlock, and that's why I want us to change it. As a matter of fact, that's the second factor as to why I agreed to this deal? So that your sister would give in sooner or later if we keep fucking in front of her." She says with a shrug. I am actually speechless as I listen to Charlotte. I thought I was using my sister to get to Charlotte, but Charlotte is low-key using me to get to Diana, but at the end, as long as I get some holes, it's a game for me. I crash beside her, excited about her ideas to take this further to make this house a freeuse environment for the next year so that this lockdown period would be the best phase of our lives whereas Charlotte grins and giggles laying her leg on me, cuddling into me as she is excited about Diana.

12