My New Editor Ch. 02

Story Info
My editor candidates watch each other.
6.4k words
4.81
5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I've started this new fantasy, based on a real need for a new editor. I'm not sure where it will go yet, but have several more chapters in mind, but who knows where one's mind, or libido, may take on. Enjoy, and please leave comments and votes. As always, all rights reserved by the author.)

Chapter 2

The next morning, I called Jason and asked him if he still wanted the job. Surprised that he was actually a candidate, he said yes. I felt bad luring him on, but with what he had already said in his interview, I didn't think he would be all that unhappy with the outcome. He didn't know that the only reason I invited him was to be a plaything for the girls. I told him to be there at 1:15, no earlier, no later.

I then called Juliet, telling her to be at my office at 1:00. She cooed when I told her to make sure and wear what she thought would be most appropriate when she was editing my manuscript here in the office in front of me. Her delicious laugh told me she thoroughly understood my request.

Celeste' and Juliet arrived simultaneously. I had just gotten them seated when Joanne arrived. I had Joanne and Celeste sitting on a love seat together, while placing Juliette in a chair positioned such that I would be able to watch whatever she chose to do with a perfect view. I explained the situation.

"I find all of you to be talented enough to become my editor. This is the final interview, at the end of which I will make my selection. As I ask questions of each of you, you must answer honestly and without any shame. Detailed answers are important." Each of them verified their understanding.

"And, all of you understand that the questions will be personal and will revolve around sex and porn. Right?" They nodded in understanding. "If any of you are going to be embarrassed, upset, or otherwise concerned about being involved in such a conversation with others present, it's best if you leave now."

Nobody got up to leave.

"Okay. Let's get started then." I started hot. "Joanne, when was the last time you orgasmed?"

"This morning sir."

"Were you alone or with someone?"

"I was alone."

"Were you fantasizing?"

"Yessir."

"Good. Juliet, did you enjoy reading my manuscript?"

"Yessir," she answered, quickly picking up on Joanne's submissiveness.

"Did it get you aroused?"

"Yessir."

"Are you prepared to show me what you did when got aroused?"

"Yessir."

"Celeste', did you cum last night?"

"Mmm. Yessir." She expected another question.

"Joanne, tell Celeste what was happening when she came while on the phone with me."

"I was riding your cock, sir. Just like she described what she wanted to do. She made me cum like crazy, sir."

"OH, my gawd!" Celeste' reacted, realizing that our conversation had not been private. About then the doorbell rang, announcing Jason's arrival.

As I got up to go to the door, I instructed the girls to look slutty when I returned. No exposed tits or pussies, but lots of teasing skin showing. They all giggled in agreement, surprising me. I had anticipated scaring at least one of them away by then.

I answered the door, inviting Jason in. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when we walked into my den. As well they should. They girls had successfully obeyed my instruction. Joanne had worn a button-down-the-front sundress that was barely long enough to cover her snatch. Her nipples poked at the quite thin material. She had it unbuttoned down to just above her navel, revealing the luscious inner slopes of her boobs, covered by a sexy pink bra. Her legs were akimbo, with one draped over the side of the love seat, and the other was crossed with one of Celeste's legs. Her crotch was wide open for viewing revealing a skimpy pair of matching pink panties.

Celeste', whose legs were also open, was wearing a pair of black panties under her microskirt. She had slunk back on the couch enough that her crop top tee had pulled up enough to reveal the under slopes of her breasts, barely covering her aureoles and nipples. Already obviously aroused, her nipples blatantly pushed out against her tee. Juliet had chosen to wear a low-cut white blouse that emphasized her lack of a bra underneath. The black miniskirt was pulled up enough to let us see her white panties. Her nipples also indicated arousal as they pressed against the blouse

I ushered Jason to his chair, which gave him a delicious view directly at the twats in front of us. I caught him up with what I had told the girls. I then set the stage for my devilish plan. "Each of you is here because you want the job of being my editor. You know that I write erotica. Many would call it porn. Which it is. I think each of you has a pretty good idea what I expect from my editor. I will choose that editor before the end of the afternoon. Now, each of you has at least one other personal itch or issue that you believe can be addressed by being my editor. At the moment, only I know what those itches are, other than you of course. If you expect to get the job, understand that your personal issues or itches will be known by all of us in the room before I choose my editor." I repeated myself to make sure they each understood.

I started with Jason. "Jason, do you still wish to become my editor?"

"Yessir!"

"Celeste', do you still wish to become my editor?"

"Yessir!"

"Joanne, do you still wish to become my editor?"

"Yessir!"

"Juliet, do you still wish to become my editor?"

"Yessir!"

Somewhat surprised by affirmatives from all of them, I adapted my plan a bit. "I will add by the way, that even though I will select an editor at the end of this session, I would like to keep all of you as story consultants for those plotlines of mine that may, let's say, fit well into your own sexuality and fantasies. Now, from here on out, make sure to be honest, and remember specifics in your answers are better than lack thereof."

I started with Jason. "Jason, what is your online tag? Your secret online tag?"

He fidgeted at the answer, but bravely stayed on course. "Eleven inch dick."

"Are you bragging, using that tag?"

"No, one of my girlfriends measured it."

I turned to Juliet, "What do you think of Jason's tag and claim?"

Juliet was a bit surprised with the question, hemming and hawing a bit before she answered. "Actually, that would depend on the mood I'm in. If I were not thinking about sex at the time, I would ignore it. Completely! But, if I were trolling the internet looking for some fun, it would certainly grab my attention. That said, the longest dick I've seen in real life was only about eight inches long. Yeah, I've seen longer in porn, but those are the porn gods. So, while I would want to see it, secretly, I'd be wondering if I could take it all. The ones in porn seem so damn big."

Both Joanne and Celeste' were nodding in agreement. I pressed them. "So, girls don't like big cocks? Is that just a male myth?"

Celeste' answered first. "Oh, no. I love being filled by a big cock. But, I have to be really wet before he fucks me. And, I mean really wet."

Joanne added, "Yeah, me too. But, with a big cock, I prefer to be on top. That way I can control the tempo, and enjoy the size."

I looked over at Jason, whose lower jaw was hanging agape. "Do you understand what they are saying, Jason?"

"Mmmm. Yes. Why didn't any of my girlfriends tell me that?"

Juliet answered, "Did you ask any of them, or were you too busy trying to stick that thing into their cunt, like most guys under the age of about 30?"

"Ouch. That hurts."

Joanne jumped in. "Answer the question for us Jason."

"Yeah, I guess once my dick gets hard, I forget about my partner."

Before the girls jumped on him too hard, I chimed in. "Yeah! I know I can relate. There have been many times when my cock head completely takes over my body. Fortunately, my partner usually enjoys it as well. Did you enjoy it last night, Joanne?"

"Gawd. Yessir. Celeste' tells a wild story."

Both Juliet and Jason looked a bit perplexed, so I explained what had happened the previous night. I took my time, covering as many of the details as I could.

"Both Joanne and Celeste' enjoyed the evening as did I", I added as I told the story. When I got to the point where Joanne was riding my cock, everyone in the room was fidgeting in sexual arousal. Anyone who walked in the room right then would instantly notice the aroma of arousal.

Having the group exactly where I wanted them, I continued the interview, so to speak, by asking Juliet, "So, Juliet, if you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Don't hold back."

Juliet looked me in the eye and asked, "Anything?"

"That's what I said."

"Wellll," she stammered. "I'm horny, and I 'd love it if someone were to eat my pussy right now."

I looked surprised. "Right here? Now? In front of us?"

She nodded yes. I looked at each of them as I asked, "Anyone here interested in giving Juliet what she wants? Other than me of course. I'd love to taste her pussy juices."

They all squirmed a bit, showing some timidity at how quickly the conversation was turning lurid. Jason spoke up first. "I'd love to, but..." Looking at me, he continued, "Being honest, I don't know how to eat pussy."

Celeste' followed up with, "I've never done it before, but I do know what I like when someone eats my pussy, so I'm willing."

"Go for it," I said.

She gulped, but pushing Joanne's leg aside, she moved from the couch to the floor in front of Juliet. As she did so, Juliet spread her legs even wider apart. The crotch of her panties slipped between her labia, and we were all teased with a view of her wide-open crotch for a couple of seconds before Celeste' lowered her mouth to the waiting cunt. Within seconds Juliet was moaning in appreciation. The three of us watched as Juliet started writhing in the chair. "Does it feel good, Juliet?" I asked.

"Gawd, yes. She's tonguing my clit through my panties. It is turning me on big time."

Jason piped in, adding, "It's turning me on, too."

"Ok. You can stop now."

"Does she have to?"

"Yes, for a little bit anyway. So, I'm sure everyone here is feeling some level of sexual arousal?"

They all nodded yes, so I continued. "Obviously, those of us who write porn do it with the intent of getting the reader aroused. It is always my intent as a writer to get the reader to a state of arousal that they absolutely have to submit to their animal desires, and pursue a fantastic orgasm, or, better yet, several of them. So, most importantly, my editor must be willing to let go and enjoy the ride, while still enhancing and improving my story. If my reader happens to be alone, we want them to get so absorbed in our story that they masturbate to a fantastic orgasm as they become immersed in the fantasy that we have created. If they happen to be reading it in the presence of others, we want it to result in enjoyable foreplay and shared sexual intimacy as a result. Or maybe they're just reading it to turn themselves on and self-deny orgasm. Whatever their reason for reading it, we hope we satisfy their needs and desires. Celeste', why do you read porn?"

"Well, it allows me to live out my sexual fantasy, stimulating my imagination to make it feel real as I bring myself off."

"Singular?" I asked. "You only have one fantasy?"

"Mmmm. Yes!"

"And what is that fantasy?"

"I want to fuck my daddy."

"Ok, then. Juliet, why do you read porn?"

"Ummm, well, I'm always horny. And the guys I date don't have a clue how to please me. I try to write porn to communicate what I want, but I'm not very good at that. I just want the guy to take control and drive me crazy; making me cum over and over before he fucks me."

Joanne jumped in. "You go girl! That's what we want from guys. Make us cum before you shoot your wad." She was looking straight at Jason as she said that.

"So, Joanne, you prefer for a male to please you before they cum. Don't you want simultaneous orgasms?"

Joanne responded. "Gawd. That is such a myth. Most of the guys I've been with didn't seem to care about whether I came or not. Now," she continued, looking me straight in the eye. "You, on the other hand, made sure that I had cum multiple times before I ever felt that cock of yours buried in my cunt."

"Okay, and why do you read porn, Joanne?"

"That's easy. I love sex. All kinds. Reading porn makes up for the lack of sexual excitement in my real life. I do go through a lot of batteries, though."

The girls all laughed in obvious understanding, but Jason was just sorta' staring at all of them, in some disbelief. I got his attention. "And, Jason, why do you read porn?"

"I wanna' learn how to please a woman," he started.

"Bullshit!" Joanne called. "You just wanna' have something to jack off to."

"Well, there's that," Jason allowed. "But when I wanna' jack off and cum, I watch porn. Videos really get me hard and give me a great orgasm. Reading stimulates my mind and expands my sexual thinking. There is a difference."

I helped him out. "I agree Jason. Reading is more cerebral than watching fucking on the TV."

"Ok. So, here we are. I would love to hire all of you, but my finances can't go that far." All of them frowned in assumed disappointment. "But I think I have a solution. My writing covers a lot of genres, and I'm pretty sure that each of you might be challenged by one or more of them, while each of you could be extremely helpful in certain plotlines. So, I'd like to hire all of you, but pay you by the stories you edit. And, I have a crazy suggestion for all of us. But it is separate from being my editor."

They looked at me, somewhat quizzically. I was pretty sure they would go for it, but we were about to find out. Their faces did show quite a bit of interest in hearing what I might suggest. "It seems apparent that we all like to read erotica."

They all nodded.

"I suggest that we have a porn party once a week. We meet here, read porn, talk about porn, and enjoy each other in the process. I know it's out there, but... Before any of you say anything one way or the other, I want you to think about it, maybe talk about it before you decide. I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a bit."

I returned five minutes later. They were back in their seats relaxed, but with big grins on their faces. Not surprisingly, Joanne spoke up. "We're in! When do we start?"

If I had to bet, I was sure they were all ready to start right then. I looked around the room at them, and asked, "Are you all sure about this?"

They all nodded yes, with Juliet adding, "We should start now. Especially if it means we get to see Jason's boner. My pussy has been creaming since I saw his bulge. I don't know about anyone else, but my pussy is sopping wet, and I want some relief. One way or another. Anyone else feel the same way?"

A chorus of agreement was voiced by all. "Okay, then. But, let's not rush things. Let's learn a bit more about each other. Juliet, if you were alone right now, and wanted to read some porn to get off, what genre would you select?"

"Hmmmmm. Right now, I think I would select something about orgies, since I think that sooner or later, we are all going to have sex together. And that turns me on. A lot."

"Joanne, what about you. What would you select?"

"Probably something about big dicks. I wanna' get ready for Jason there."

I turned to Celeste'. "And you?"

She giggled. "You know the answer. I would go to incest and look at Daddy-daughter stories." She looked over at Jason, snickered, and continued, "With maybe a brother-sister story thrown in for fun." Looking back at me, she asked, "What about you? What would you read?"

I smiled. "Hmmm. I think I'd turn to May-September and look for Professor-student stories. That leaves you, Jason. What would you read? I'm curious, especially since hearing your distinction between reading erotica and watching porn."

Jason, whose face had been somewhat flushed through the entire discussion, appeared even more embarrassed at the question, but he answered. "Probably lesbian stories. I'm hoping to learn from them. And, as for watching porn, if anyone cares, I like watching big boobs, and sloppy blow jobs."

Juliet laughed, responding, "I guess we've progressed way too far for one of us to declare 'TMI'." Jutting her chest out, her nipples protruding nicely against the fabric of her blouse, she added, "I hope mine are big enough for you to consider. Are they? Do you like my boobies, Jason? Would you like to lick them and nibble on them?"

Jason stared at her, his eyes devouring the sight of her hard nipples. I was looking as well and egged her on. "Why don't you show them to us, Juliet?"

Juliet stood up and moved to the center of the room, unbuttoning her blouse as she approached Jason. Freeing the blouse hem from her miniskirt, she slowly pulled the two side panels apart giving us glimpses of the inner slopes of her breasts. All four of us, the girls as well as the guys, watched as Juliet slowly revealed her perky breasts. Once her nipples poked free of the blouse, Juliet took them between her fingers and pinched them lightly as we watched. Looking at us all, she asked, "Is anyone else as hot and horny as I am right now?"

A chorus of 'yeses' confirmed that all of us were in similar states of arousal. "Mmmm, good," Juliet responded, as she shimmied out of her blouse baring her upper torso for all of us. Her breasts appeared to be a C-cup standing firmly on her chest. A smattering of freckles accented her pale complexion. Large aureoles and her turgid nipples stood atop her boobies. She twirled in front of us, giving all a great view.

She stopped in front of Jason and asked him, "Do you want to see more?"

An energetic nod resulted in her quickly divesting herself of her miniskirt, leaving her in only her white panties, the crotch of which was obviously wet with her juices. As she kicked her miniskirt side, she ran her fingers up between her thighs and across her camel toe. All her actions were focused on Jason who was rapt in attention as Juliet teased him. The rest of us were right there with him.

I had been watching as well but broke my gaze to see how the other girls were taking this. Not surprisingly, they had been watching, and already comfortable with being sexual with me, were both massaging their own breasts through their dress or blouse. Protruding nipples indicated a high level of arousal. I suggested that the other two girls show us their boobies as well. I figured it was time to let nature take its course. My dick certainly approved of my plan as I felt it throbbing in my pants.

The girls not only bared their boobies, they proceeded to strip, taking no time in getting naked. Jason slid his eyes over to the newly naked girls. His desire was palpable as he stared at three gorgeous hot and sexy babes in front of us. Joanne announced that the guys were overdressed as she dropped to her knees in front of me, proceeding to undo my pants and pulling them down. Celeste' cooed at what was happening and provided the same service for Jason.

Not stopping with just the pants, Celeste' pulled down Jason's boxers, finally revealing his huge dick for the girls to see. It sprang free, and I must admit he had a porn-sized dick alright. Even though I am reasonably well endowed, and confident in my manhood, I did feel a slight tinge of jealousy. He was clearly going to be an awesome lover, once he learned how to manage it and pleasure his partner or partners.

Celeste' was not to be stopped, having gone that far. Looking up into Jason's eyes, she said, "Warn me when you get close to cumming. None of us want you to cum too soon." And, with that statement, her lips enveloped the mushroom head of his cock. Poor Jason; he didn't know where to look. Juliet was still dancing and teasing her boobs right in front of him, while Celeste's lips were sliding up and down over the crown of his penis. I was pretty sure that her tongue was also teasing his pee hole. Joanne, not to be outdone was finishing her job of disrobing me, allowing my nearly 10 inch dick its freedom.

12