My New Editor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't surprised when Joanne started treating me with the same. Her lips were soon wrapped around my cock, which had fully hardened by the time her lips descended upon it. I moaned in delight, realizing that the session was now out of control. And that was a good thing.

As Jason and I received our blow jobs, Juliet continued to dance in front of us, having shed all her clothes by now, revealing her shaved pussy. When she spread her legs apart, her pussy lips glistened, obviously from her juices. She moved close to me, squeezing her nipples as she held her breasts only inches from my face. She looked me in the eyes and asked me if I wanted to lick them. My affirmative response was rewarded with her thrusting her left boob into my mouth. I sucked it in, rubbing my teeth lightly across her nipple and aureole. I locked my lips around her breast and started toying with her nipple with my tongue. I focused on her breast, knowing it helped me maintain my erection without spilling my load. Out of the corner of my eye, I observed as Juliet slid her fingers between her very wet labia.

Given the attention that Joanne was giving my cock, I needed all the diversions I could find. As I sucked her breast and licked her nipple, Joanne's hands slipped between her legs. I couldn't see what she was doing, but the flexing of her am muscles that I could see told me she was giving herself a good frigging.

"Gawd! That feels good," Juliet said. "My pussy is so fucking wet. Don't blow their loads, girls. I'm going to want to have a cock in me real soon. My fingers just aren't enough! Mmmmm."

Just as Juliet was talking, Jason pushed Celeste' away, saying, "Better give me a break."

Celeste' smiled, responding, "No problem! Great control. How about giving me some similar attention?" Before Jason could respond, Celeste' had laid down on the couch and spread her thighs wide open. Even before he could respond her fingers were massaging her own clit.

"Yeah! Sure!" Jason replied, and moved between her thighs.

I pulled off Juliet's boob and stopped him. "Jason. Slow down. Celeste' do you enjoy masturbating?"

"Oh, yeah! Who doesn't?"

"And you masturbate when you read porn, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Jason, would you like to watch Celeste' masturbate?"

"Gawd, yes."

I reorganized us. "Hey, everyone. Let's take turns masturbating to an orgasm. We'll watch Celeste', then Jason, then Juliet, then me, then Joanne."

All of our bodies were fidgeting in a high level of arousal, but they all agreed. Just as Celeste' started into her pleasure, Joanne asked, "Is it okay if we touch ourselves? Or somebody else for that matter?"

I laughed, as it seemed they had all yielded control to me. I loved it. "Okay. Touching oneself or each other is okay, but no one can cum out of turn."

"Oooooh, way cool!" She laughed, and then asked, "Will you punish me if I don't follow the rules during our sessions?" She smiled broadly, hinting at the answer she wanted.

I threw the question to the group. Celeste' was the first to answer. "Oooh! I think absolutely. You should be, like, our daddy, you know. And you get to punish us whenever we misbehave."

Before I could even respond, Juliet jumped in. "Gawd, yes. I've secretly had a 'daddy fetish' ever since I started reading porn. The stories get me so hot."

Jason, added, "Works for me. I think I can learn a lot about sex from my new daddy."

Joanne finished it. "So, daddy dearest, will you punish us if and when we misbehave?"

"Yes!"

And with that answer, Joanne sat down next to me, and pulled my hand into her crotch as she egged Celeste' on. "Go for it, girl. I wanna' see you cum." My fingers slid easily between her well lubricated labia.

Celeste' already had two fingers plunging in and out of her cunt. Juices were oozing out and dripping down towards her asshole. She played with her tits with her left hand as her right hand continued to frig her pussy. "Fuck! This is hot," she said. Having an audience is so wild. Fuck. My orgasm is building."

She slowed down a bit, as I was sure she was intentionally dragging it out. Not that I minded. She let her fingers slide out of her love channel and slide up to her clit. "I'm really into clitoral orgasms, so watch and enjoy."

We did as she started rubbing her clit between two fingers of her right hand. It was clearly engorged as I could see it from a few feet away. Joanne was moaning lightly next to me as she ground her clit against my finger. I looked over at Juliet and Jason. He was mimicking me, sliding a couple of fingers between her pussy lips. Juliet was struggling; I could tell. Her body was trembling, and she struggled to keep her eyes focused on Celeste'. Meanwhile Joanne was increasing the grinding against my fingers.

Juliet finally pushed Jason's fingers away, announcing, "I am so fucking close. And Celeste', your pussy is so fucking hot. I can't wait to taste it."

"Shiiiiiit!" Celeste' screamed. "I'm cummmmmmmming! Fuck! Shiiit! You can eat my cunt whenever you want! Fuuuuck!" She continued to rub her clit, albeit a lot slower as her body slowly collapsed back onto the sofa.

Joanne, hovering really close to her own climax, announced, "Okay Jason. I wanna' see you cum!"

I pulled a bottle of lube out of a nearby drawer and handed it to Jason, saying, "Give the girls a show, boy!" Let's see that big thing squirt!"

Juliet chimed in, "Oh, yeah! Jason. Stroke that dick for us."

We watched as he poured some lube over his cock. He laid back in his chair as he wrapped his fingers around his huge member. After only a few strokes, he was moaning as his breathing increased. He took it slow and easy, clearly trying to delay his ejaculation as long as possible. Given the situation, I didn't really expect him to last very long, given the amount of sexual stimulation surrounding us. I knew I wasn't going to last long when it became my turn.

Joanne jumped in. "Give yourself a big load, Jason. I'll lick it off your chest and tummy. Oooh, and I'll clean your cock as well."

"Fuck!" Jason screamed as a torrent of spunk erupted from his dickhead shooting up onto his face and into his hair. The girls screamed and shouted and egged him on as rope after rope of cum shot from his cock. Even after he slowed his pace, jism continued to spurt from his cock.

Celeste' responded, "Wow! I've never seen a guy cum like that before. You're right Joanne. It's going to be fun cleaning him up."

I interjected my newfound power as Daddy. "No one gets cleaned up until after everyone has cum."

Juliet got up and moved over to the sofa, grabbing her purse on the way, and told Celeste' to move. As she laid back on the sofa, she pulled a small vibrator from her purse.

Celeste' protested, "That's not fair."

Juliet retorted, "I always keep one with me. Never know when it will cum in handy. Ooooh!" she moaned as she pressed the already vibrating bullet against her clit. After a few seconds her bullet was wet from her pussy juices.

Celeste' continued her protest, "I still don't think it's fair."

I liked the idea of them testing the boundaries, so I weighed in. "We are masturbating. We didn't make any rule about toys or no toys. Personally, I like watching someone play with toys when they're getting off."

Juliet playfully stuck her tongue out at Celeste', but then brazenly licked her lips as she pushed her toy into her love channel, moaning loudly as she took in a deep breath. She then started gyrating her hips, and we all knew or surmised what that was doing with that little bullet inside her vagina.

Celeste' stared at Juliet's sopping wet and wide-open pussy. "Go for it, then! Maybe I can lick your toy after you're done"

Joanne added, "I haven't cum yet, and I'm already sopping wet. And I can't wait to taste some of our jism myself."

Jason and I just watched as our cocks reacted to the show. Jason's cock had already rehardened and using some his own spunk he stroked it ever so easily. My cock was rock hard, but I didn't dare touch it, as I was that close to my own orgasm.

Juliet screamed, "Fuuuck! I'm going to cum. Really really hard. Fuuuck! Shit!" And with her last utterance a stream of ejaculate erupted from her urethra. "Shiiiiit!" she continued screaming as stream after stream of girlie juice continued to pump from her cunt.

"My gawd!" Jason screamed. "I've seen that in videos, but I thought it was all faked. That didn't look faked. OMG, that was so fucking hot. I am rock hard again."

"Down boy. For a little while longer at least. That was impressive, Juliet."

Still panting as she recovered, she rasped out, "I've never squirted before; at least not that I knew. That must be the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Ever! Okay, Daddy. Your turn."

I smiled at them. "Finally. You guys, and gals, have really made this evening quite hot. I hope you enjoy my show." With that I reached into the drawer and pulled out my new stroker toy. It was engineered to simulate a blowjob, and I had discovered it did a fantastic job, once I relaxed and let it do its thing. They all moved closer to see it when they realized what I had pulled out. I lubed it lightly and slid it over my erect cock. I moaned as it completely engulfed my manhood. I held it in position, my cock buried deep inside the toy. The girls quickly complained that they wanted to see my cock. I rewarded their begging and slowly pulled all but the head of my cock from the toy. I started pumping it back and forth, enjoying the pleasure of being totally consumed by it. It was only a minute or two before I could feel my jism building in my balls. I moaned, telling the group that I was about to explode with my orgasm.

"Take it out. I wanna' see you cum," begged Joanne. The others immediately piled on, demanding to see me ejaculate.

I slid my cock in and out a few more times, and just before I was about to explode, I pulled it out. Stroking it, I aimed my cock at Joanne, who was kneeling next to me, and already on the edge of her own orgasm.

A couple of strokes later I erupted, shooting a stream onto Joanne's face and chest. I shot a couple more squirts onto her; albeit nowhere near the explosive amount that Jason had provided us.

"Shiiiit!" Joanne screamed. "Fuck! That's hot," she added, as her right hand dropped to her crotch. "My turn," she panted as we watched her slip three fingers into her wet cunt. She tweaked her nipples with her left hand as she pumped her fingers in and out of her twat, screaming continuously.

"Give it to us," Juliet begged, as she moved between Joanne's legs for a close-up view. I thought for sure Juliet was going to break the rules and actually go down on Joanne as she loaned forward towards her crotch. I was surprised when she stopped only an inch or so away. Juliet blew onto Joanne's clit, commenting, "Your pussy looks so delightful. I'm going to watch you cum. Then I'm going to eat your pussy."

"Fuck! Yes!" Joanne screamed. "Soon. I'm almost there."

Juliet pulled back a couple of inches and turned around to face us. "And, I hope that my cunt gets some attention of its own while I clean up Joanne."

"Fuuuuuuck'" Joanne screamed as her body went into wild spasms of orgasmic bliss. It built for nearly a minute, with her screaming the entire way up and down. Then when she pulled her fingers clear, we all saw her juices oozing from her cunt for about two seconds before Juliet was munching down on her cunt.

Jason stared at Juliet's ass. Her ass and cunt were full displayed as Juliet had spread her knees wide apart, reinforcing her invitation to be taken. He looked over at me, and I nodded towards her ass, giving him permission to fuck Juliet. I added, nonchalantly, "Before you fuck her in the ass, you should make sure you have permission. I know she gave you permission to be fucked. I heard that. In the cunt is okay. The ass requires specific approval."

Jason's eyes were wide open. I realized he probably hadn't even considered fucking her in the ass. The cunt was inviting enough, after all. As the realization hit me, Juliet pulled up from her munching, and announced, "From here on out, I declare that all of my orifices are available to the group to use as they please." With that announcement, she dove back into Joanne's cunt, once again sending spasms of orgasmic pleasure the girl.

Jason moved over behind Juliet and pressed his hard cock against her pussy. Juliet pulled away again long enough to say, "Fuck me!"

Jason didn't hesitate, driving his meat into her cunt, pushing her hard against Joanne's crotch, who then screamed in yet another orgasm. As I watched, I felt Celeste' slide onto my lap.

"Daddy," she purred. "My pussy needs a cock. I haven't had a cock in me in over a week. Can I ride your cock, Daddy? Please."

Before I could even grant her permission, her hand was on my cock, guiding it into her juicy pussy. She was tight, but her copious juices allowed her to slide right down to my balls without any hesitation or obvious pain. "Oooooh, Daddy," she cooed. "Your cock is so big. It sure fills me up." And with that comment I felt her grind hard against my pubic bone, rubbing her clit against my hard body. "Pinch my titties, Daddy. I like it when they hurt. Make them hurt."

Celeste' was clearly into the role play, and I wasn't about to stop her. Even after cumming as hard as I had only a few minutes earlier, my cock was even harder than before. I looked over at the threesome, where Joanne was in the throes of yet another sapphic orgasm. Juliet took breathers from her munching down on Joanne to take a breath and urge Jason to fuck her even harder. Which he did. He was pounding hard into her, grunting on every stroke. The sweat on his body combined with his own ejaculate created a glistening sheen all over his body.

I felt my second orgasm building and I attempted to slow Celeste' down by holding her waist. But she was a babe gone wild, bucking up and down on my prick. I couldn't stop my eruption, pouring a load deep into her pussy.

"Yes, Daddy!" she screamed. "Cum in me. Fuck. I'm cumming toooooo. Shit! Fuck!"

Then Jason screamed. "Me too."

Celeste' was quick. "pull it out and shoot it all over Juliet's back!"

Jason did as he was told, his cock ejaculating even as he pulled it out of Juliet's cunt. He shot three or four more loads across her back before falling back on his thighs completely exhausted.

Celeste' wasn't done yet as she leapt off me and knelt down next to Jason and started licking his body. Moments later Juliet had reversed position and was helping clean him up by licking his cock and balls. Joanne looked at what was happening and then looked over at me. Seeing my still hard cock coated with a combination of my jism and Celeste's juices, it only took her a couple of seconds to crawl between my thighs and proceed to clean me up. She couldn't resist the urges and quickly had her lips wrapped around it. I too was nearly wiped and wondered how my cock could still be erect. I quickly found myself wondering what our next discussion session would lead to.

After another few minutes of clean up, the kids left. As they left, I promised them that I would provide a theme and homework for them for our next discussion to be had a week later.

Ideas from my readers on where this should go would be appreciated. I have several ideas but am looking for other wild and crazy suggestions.

12