My New Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several people run over, and she starts to give them handjobs and took each in her mouth one by one. Lisa feels wonderfully slutty wondering if she is about to experience her first bukkake.

Mike is getting close, but he knows these ladies and how these parties go, "Boys it's early, let's keep all pussy fresh, for now."

Mike pulled his big cock out of the mouth that had been sucking it. He watched his wife taking cock, and takes her hand, and puts it onto his cock. Lisa moans and drops to her knees. the cock that had been in her pops free. Lisa kneels in front of Mike looking to him with her huge brown eyes. She pushes her big tits together, and Mike jerks his cock. It only takes a few jerks, and his cum ropes out and coats her big firm breasts. She smiles and begins to rub it all over them. Mike steps out of the way, and a line of men forms in front of his wife.

Lisa had always wanted to be covered in cum, and have it all licked off her. When the first blast of cum hit her wet naked tit flesh she shuddered. She quickly lay down on a lounge chair and waited as a bunch of men surrounded her. Some were stroking their cocks, others were getting a hand or mouth from a willing female.

One by One the cocks emptied their load on her. Some aimed at her face some on her tits, stomach pussy, and even her feet were sprayed with burning hot cum. The feeling of all this warm man juice covering her body was just too much for her, and she just let her first orgasm go. "I'm cumming" she screamed, as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body. Her back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head, her toes curled, and she started to howl.

Mike watches as cock after cock spurts cum all over his wife's body. With Lisa being this horny he knew it was going to be a great night. Mike watched Jenny's hung bf cum on his wife then headed to over to the bar to replenish his fluids for the next round. The thicc young Hispanic waitress behind the bar was still wearing her coconut shell bra.

Mike openly leered at her, "Rum punch, served in your bra," he said to her, making her laugh. She shrugged her shoulders and unfastened the top and put it on the bar, letting her puffies free.

"The fucking thing was hot and uncomfortable, anyway, it was digging into my skin, see," as she holds her big left tit up showing a red mark where her torso joined to her breast.

She pours one shell full of punch, "Won't you join me?"

She looks into his eyes as she pours the other cup full of punch. The lift the bra and awkwardly drink from the conjoined makeshift tumblers. As they sip the concoction, Mike gives her a once over and estimates she's in her early twenties, young enough to be his daughter, if he had one.

Lisa catches her breath from her powerful orgasm, and shouted, out, "Cum! Get it."

Kim and Jenny kneel on each side of Lisa and begin to lick the sticky cream off Lisa's body. The who had just cum on her stood there watching the spectacle of two girls licking several loads of cum off another girl's body. Lisa lay back with a satisfied smile kissing each of the girls as they cleaned her face. Jenny and Kim worked their way down Lisa's body not missing a single spot of cum.

Lisa looks around for mike and sees him drinking from the bartender's bra, and the bartender had finally taken off her top. She blows a kiss to her husband who is glancing at her when he can pull his eyes from the Latinas lovely breasts.

She opened her eyes and looked at Make blowing him a kiss.

Mike salutes Lisa, raising his half of the coconut shell bra. She watches as Mike started rubbing her ass. Lisa smiles and gives Mike a thumbs up.

"Do you like older men," Mie inquired winking at her.

She giggles, "Before tonight, I didn't but now...," she gestured at the copulating couples. "From what I've seen, you old dudes can show a bitch a good time. Unlike guys my age who only want to get theirs."

Lisa watches her husband flirt with the young bartender and made a mental note to have some young studs staff at the next party for the ladies to enjoy. She closed her eyes as the two ladies begin probing her pussy with their tongues. She sighs, and wonders who is going to be the first guy to cum in her pussy tonight.

After she was cleaned of cum, Lisa decided she needed a little break from the action. She knew her asshole husband invited Kim to spend the night without asking first. She knew she was in for a long night, of sucking and fucking, she went into the poolhouse, closed the door, and lay down to take a short nap.

Kim walked over to Mike and asks "Are we still on for later?"

"Of course," Mike replies smiling.

Kim smiles as she sees an older man with a semi-hard un-cut cock and grabs it as the owner walks by. "Excuse me I have a thing for uncut dicks," as she leads him to a chair. The man sits and Kim drops to her knees and swallows him whole.

The DJ had set up a generator he used for outdoor parties when power wasn't available and started to play some music as a hot big titted blonde trophy wife was sucking on his personal mic. Some naked people are taking a break from fucking and start to dance.

Mike watches the nude bodies move, his cock stirs a bit as boobs sway and asses jiggle. He began looking around for Lisa to see what or who she had gotten into, or into her.

Lisa was too horny to sleep, but she was too tired to get up and find a cock to fuck. She started rubbing her pussy hoping for a quick cum, and then a nap before she had to rejoin her guests.

Mike watches the woman dance. Their bodies swaying and grinding on each other. He would love some action but he, and Lisa have an agreement, neither of them could fuck anyone else unless the other partner was present. Mike looks around for her ready for some action. As he walks by the pool house he sees someone inside. He looks in the pool house window and sees Lisa rubbing her pussy. His cock goes fully erect watching her. Kim, who had a bit of cum on her chin, sees Mike and joins him. Looking through the window they watch Lisa pleasure herself.

Lisa was furiously frigging herself, but it was only frustrating her more. Her need was building, her climax wasn't. She saw her husband and Kim watching her through the window. "Fuck it," she said and signaled them to join her.

Mike chuckles and opens the door. He pats Kim's ass as she passes him. Lisa sits on the couch and spreads her legs wide open. one leg going over the armrest. Kim knows exactly what to do, and kneels in front of her, and buries her face right in her pussy. Mike kneels on the couch beside his wife and sticks his cock in her face. Lisa licks it a few times then begins bobbing her head up and down on it. Mike busted a huge load earlier but his balls feel heavy again. He cups his wife's beautiful face as she sucks his cock, thinking 'I'm one lucky to have such a beautiful and open-minded wife.'

Lisa enjoys having Kim's pretty face buried in her snatch and a cock down her throat. She lets Mike skull fuck her, and lets Kim eat her so she can get the release she needs to rest before the fuck-a-thon mike is planning.

Mike pulls his cock out of his wife's mouth, he wants to fuck. He kneels behind Kim and spreads her ass cheeks apart with his hands. He rubs his head, up and down her wet slit a few times then rams himself balls deep into her. Kim moans into Lisa's pussy, and Mike fucks her hard, and deep grasping her hips.

Kim was the best pussy eater Lisa had ever had the pleasure of spreading her legs for. She was amazed at her skill, and how she knew not only where and how to lick, and suck but how much pressure to apply. Lisa was repeatedly brought to the brink of climax and denied. The whole world faded away, and all Lisa could focus on was the pleasure between her legs.

Mike loved the look of extreme pleasure on his wife's face. He pulled his honey-coated cock out of Kim's wild pussy and crawled onto the couch. He sticks it in front of his wife's beautiful face, to offer her a taste of their new lover on his cock. Lisa started bobbing her head on his cock. She was in heaven, as she savored the familiar flavor of her husband's cock and the sweet earthy taste of Kim. Lisa reached down and rubbed her love bud, all she wanted was to cum, and cum hard.

Kim eased off Lisa's pussy, and watched Lisa suck Mike's cock as she lightly rubbed herself, "Honey eat my pussy, please."

Lisa spits Mike's cock out of her mouth, and the two women switch places on the couch. Mike stands and watches Kim spread her legs apart, then reaches down, and opens her lips with her fingers.

Her hole is gaped open from his earlier fucking. Her small lips are engorged and flushed to dark pink, nearly purple. A bigger clit peeks out of its hood. a clit much bigger than Lisa's tiny one. Lisa takes in the beautiful sight, and moans as Kim's scent wafts to her. Lisa buried her face right in their new friend's pussy. Mike gets behind his gorgeous wife and rams his cock home. He pushes her perfect ass cheeks apart with his hands, and fucks her hard, and deep. his thrusts pushing her pretty face into Kim's pussy.

Lisa loves the debauchery of their hedonistic lifestyle, and never more than when a dick is buried in her cunt, and she has a mouthful of sex cream. She thursts back meeting Mike and buries her nose in Kim's pussy. Picking, and sucking every part of Kim's insides she could reach.

Mike pounded Lisa's hot tight pussy until it spasms, and pulses on his cock. Kim is feeding her pussy to his wife, still holding it open for her, grinding it into her face. The women's sex scent fills the room, and Mike works his cock in, and out of his horny wife. He begins to feel it. his balls tightening, his cock getting even harder building up to his orgasm.

Kim pushed Lisa's head away from her spread sex and crawled under her. Kim began to lick, and suck Mike's cock, and Lisa's pussy as they fucked. Lisa lowered her face to Kim,'s pussy, and resumed exploring. Kim started urging Mike on between licking his dick and sucking Lisa's lips.

Mike's balls rise as Kim sucks on them. He pounds his wife's pussy even harder, and he howls as his first shot of semen scalds Lisa's twitching pussy. Lisa squeals into Kim's pussy, and Kim keeps right on sucking on his balls. Mike grabs Lisa's hips and grinds his cock in deep. Lisa sucks Kim's clit into her mouth and tongues it as she sucks on it.

Kim shudders in orgasm, just as Mike's cock is finally drained. Mike pats his wife's fine ass in appreciation as he pulls his cock out of her. A rush of his semen follows his cock out and spills down onto Kim's pretty face. Mike watches her curl her tongue to lick it off as Lisa crawls off of her. Lisa crawls onto the couch. her legs splayed apart. her pussy oozing her man's huge load. Mike helps Kim stand, and she presses her big tits into his hairy chest and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Almost as soon as her ass hit the couch Lisa's eyes were closed, and she was asleep. Her body slumped to the side, and she let out a little snore as she dreamt of her future sexual escapades with Mike, Kim, and all their horny friends.

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch 02

Mike takes Kim back out to the party, "I'm going to get some food," she tells him and struts off dodging more than a few guys looking for something wet to stick hard things in.

Mike makes the rounds like a good host, checking up on his guests, seeing that most of the cocks are wilted and the ladies are walking funny, a sure sign everyone is done for the evening. Mike watches as people slowly filter out, and the catering staff and DJ pack their gear. After he checked the house for anyone who may have passed out. Soon everyone is gone, and Mike eyes Kim's full voluptuous body.

"Soak in the hot tub," he asks her.

"Sounds good," Kim replies.

Mike takes her hand and led her over to it. They sit in the hot water letting the heat soak into their bodies waiting for Lisa to awaken.

Lisa awakens a short time later. She stretches her long lithe body working out the few kinks he had. She stood, and walked out to the pool deck. She saw the guests were gone, and a cleaning crew was coming tomorrow to help clean up. She saw Mike and Kim in the hot tub.

She felt ravenous, so she went to the buffet, and loaded a platter with some fruit, and cheese. and grabbing a bottle of wine she joined Mike and Kim in the hot tub.

Mike saw Lisa walking overloaded with food and wine. He stood up and took the platter from her and put it down within reach, He then takes her hand, and helps her into the hot tub. Mike passes around wine and food, and as he settles back into the water he says. so Kim. did you enjoy your first company party?

"I heard these parties got pretty wild. I thought it was gossip," she paused and blinked back some tears hoping her friends didn't notice, "I figured some making out, and groping, and a couple of chicks getting topless. I didn't figure on a full-blown orgy. It brought back some...memories."

Lisa notices Kim is withdrawing, and upset, but before she can react to Kim's body language, Mike cups one of her big tits, and says, "I love big natural tits," He leans down, and sucks her big pink nipple into his mouth, then lets it fall out. "So what was your favorite part of the evening?"

Kim took a deep breath and quashed her feelings, it was all behind her now, well mostly, "I think it was the dissolving bikini. Wearing it was sexy as hell, and once I was in the water, the thrill of knowing I was going to be naked, and the fear of not knowing when, was a huge turn on," Kim takes a sip of wine, and says, "Last time I was naked in a hot tub, I was in college playing truth or dare," She forced a giggle to hide her true feelings, "Truth or dare Mike?"

Mike let out a hearty laugh, "Truth!"

"Who was the best fuck you had tonight, and Lisa doesn't count?"

"Well, I only had my dick in two pussies tonight, and one of them was Lisa. So to answer your question it was you."

"Glad someone liked it Kim said with a hint of bitterness in her voice."

"Mike, I believe it's your turn," Lisa said to draw attention away from Kim's comment before Mike could use his heavy-handed tactics to press her for details.

She planned on having a girl talk with her to find out what was bothering her, but as long as she didn't burst into tears or runoff, Lisa figured she was an adult and could make her own decisions.

"Ok, Lisa, truth or dare," Mike asked with a side glance at Kim his earlier suspicions coming back.

"Truth"

"So what do you think of our new friend?"

"I wanna keep her, please daddy," Lisa says mimicking a little girl begging her dad to keep a stray puppy. Hoping the lighthearted response would make Kim laugh.

They all laughed, and Lisa said, "seriously she is a cool bitch, and I think we're gonna be good friends."

"Kim truth or dare"

"We've all done one, and I'm starting to prune, so how about we dry off and...,"

Mike helps the ladies out of the pool. They dry off, and Kim tosses her towel, at Mike and catches on his erection. They all laugh and follow Lisa into the house, Mike last so he can leer at the two fine naked asses as they wiggle in front of him.

Kim kisses Lisa, then Mike, "thank you for the job, and the wonderful night. It helped get over some...stuff I went through not too long ago.

Lisa steps up to her and lightly rubs her back, "I saw you were hurting, and I was going to wait until the big galoot left to talk to you. Do you need to talk about it?"

Kim takes a deep breath and exhales hard, "The past is the past. No point in dwelling on it. You can't change it, you can't fix it, you can only forget it. I...I need a minute to freshen up, then I'll join you in the bedroom." She hugs both of them, and goes into the bathroom, locking the door.

Mike looks over at Lisa, "Something's bothering her. We need to find out what's going on before we get involved."

Lisa shakes her head, "You're Magnum Fuckin' P.I., didn't you run a background check before you hired her? Besides, dumbass, we're involved already. She's your fucking head accountant, my friend, and our lover."

Lisa walks into the bedroom and comes out tying the belt on her robe, holding Mike's in her hand. She gently knocks on the bathroom door, "Kim? It's Lisa, I have a robe for you if you want. I'll leave it by the door. Mike, and I will be in the living room when you're ready."

Mike grabs a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt and pulls them on as he tells Lisa, "We always run background checks, and you're right, as usual. We're involved, I like her as much as you do.

Twenty minutes later Kim walked into the living room wearing the robe and heard Mike say, "...check on her."

Kim's eyes were puffy, and her face was streaked with the remnants of tears. She sighed and said "I guess I owe you an explanation for ruining our fun," She sat down on a footrest, and folded her hands in her lap.

Lisa said "You don't owe us anything, Kim. We would lie to help, but only if you want our help."

Kim smiles at her in gratitude. "It all began..."

Mike sits back to listen, 'Please don't be drugs, please don't be drugs,' He thought, that was the one thing he had found in all his years as an investigator that fucked up people's lives the most.

"...years ago. In college, I fell in love with this frat guy. His name, well it's not important. After we graduated, we got married. I started working for a small regional paper company in Stanford, Ct. As an accountant, while he went into grad school. I supported him. Soon we found out I was pregnant. He quit school and got hired by the county sheriff's office as a trainee."

Kim paused and wiped away the tears. Lisa grabbed a tissue box and brought it to Lisa. She sat down with her and wrapped an arm around her. Mike went to the wet bar and poured her four fingers of whiskey neat. He handed it to her and sat down again.

Kim swallowed the amber liquid draining the glass. She cleared her throat, and continued, "To make a long story short, I was rushed to the hospital in labor, and my husband, who was at the academy, raced to the hospital." Kim's face was set in stone, "The baby was stillborn, and a drunk driver killed my husband."

Lisa hugged her tight and held her. Kim tried to drink from the empty glass, so Mike jumped up and grabbed the bottle. He poured her another glass, leaving the bottle in easy reach.

Kim continued dispassionately, "Since he was only a trainee, and off duty, few benefits were available to me. Our friends pitied me, and I couldn't take that. One by one they stopped calling and visiting. Once our savings ran out, I tried to get my job back. The assholes at corporate closed the branch and moved all our clients to Scranton. The recession was in full swing, and I couldn't find work. I was about to be evicted, so I took the only job I could find...stripping."

Kim again drained her glass and took a deep breath. She sat straight but kept herself close to Lisa for support. "After about a year, I was barely making ends meet. One night this handsome, and charming guy was tipping me like a drunk sailor and bought me a lot of drinks. When my shift ended, he invited me to spend time with him. The next morning I woke with a hangover, an empty bed, and $300 on my nightstand."

"He offered to make this a weekly event. I agreed because it would cover my rent. Well, he didn't keep it a secret, and soon the club found out. To protect their licenses they reported me to the cops. I was arrested. My dad is a high ranking state trooper, and got the arrest expunged, gave me $1000 cash, and told me to leave the state, and never contact any of my family again."

Kim wipes away her tears again and sighs "I bought the only car I could afford, pawned anything of value I owned and hooked my way across the country at truck stops until my car died. I couldn't afford to pay for the repairs, so I did day labor and hooked at night. I coasted into town on fumes and with my lat $2 bought a coffee, and newspaper. That's where I saw your ad. I walked to the local library to email you my resumé. I've been living in my car until I can save enough to rent an apartment. I've been pulling the old gas, and go to keep fuel in my car."