My New Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim finally, broke down crying unable to keep up her defenses any more. Between sobs, she squeaked out the last of her story, "Cooper, and I were swingers and went to many parties like this. It was easy to pretend he was out there having fun during the party. But after, in the hot tub with you, brought the reality of my life crashing down on me. Tonight was the first time since he died that I had sex for fun. Everything together overwhelmed me. I'm sorry I lied. I'll leave now, and I'll stop by on Monday to get the pay you owe me. I know you don't want a lying, thieving hooker working for you."

Kim stood up and started to leave. Mike and Lisa were horrified at her story and were trying to process the horrors she went through. Mike clears his throat, and says, "Kim, I'm so sorry for everything you've been through, and we realize how hard it must have been for you to share it with us."

Mike gets off the couch and stands in front of her. He lifts her face with his hand, and looks into her tear-filled eyes, "Lisa, and I are loyal friends. Your job is secure! In the morning, I'll arrange for an advance on your salary and a fifteen percent raise."

Lisa smiles and looks on as Mike continues, You will also move in with us until you have enough money to rent a decent apartment and furnish it. The only catch is that you need to keep all of this a secret from everyone at work. Can't let them know the boss is a big ol softy for a good sob story. Now that that's settled, I have a question. We did an extensive background check on you, and none of this showed. It showed you had been an account for years, moving up from a lowly billing clerk to the Regional Director of accounting. How did you arrange that?"

"I don't want to get anyone in trouble, especially someone that helped me. My college roommate, who taught me all about girls, works in HR at the firm in question. I did work for them as a seasonal hire at tax time, after...after my husband died. She got the paperwork to terminate me. She never processed the forms, so I would have a small but steady source of income. It kept me from starving, but not much else. It let me have a legit work history."

I pleadingly looked into his eyes, "Please don't tell anyone. She was trying to help me. Once you hired me, I had her terminate me," She hugs Mike, I'll do anything to protect her...anything," she whispers in his ear.

Mike hugs her, and Lisa joins them as all three started to cry, tears of joy.

Kim says, "I forgot there were people like you, who cared about others, " through her tears. The three of them stood there hugging, while Kim had the cathartic release she needed. Once the tears stopped flowing, she looked at her new friends.

I promised to stay the weekend, but I guess I'm moving in, instead. Can...can I have the night to myself, or am I being ungrateful?"

Mike smiles, "That will be perfect, both of us are tired and spent. We'll show you to your room, and Lisa why don't you take her clothes shopping tomorrow, our treat."

Kim hugs them again, feeling truly happy for the first time since her life went to hell. That night she slept better than she had in decades.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.