My New Family Pt. 02 - Helping out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers

I turned the two string ends like a pigtail for 5 or 6 turns. Enough to fill the space from the back of my scrotum to the front at the base of my cock. From there, I separated the individual strings, crossed them on the belly side and then down the opposite sides around my scrotum again and pulled the ends tight. I wrapped again to the top until there was only enough length to tie a knot.

"How does that look ladies?" Miss Winters asked her class. They replied, "Perfect," "mmm-hmm," and "it's so hard like that; I like it."

I recognized Anne and Honey's voices. I assume the other two behind the easels are Heather and her mom.

Miss Winters sat staring for a few moments then started tracing the taut skin of my scrotum with the tip of her pointer. "Yes. I see you do know how to do this. Are you ready for some more stimulation?" I nodded as she stood up and walked across the room.

I hadn't noticed it before, but on a corner table she had a small glass over a tea candle. She tested the glass to make sure she could handle it. She could, so she brought it over to the desk. She held it over the head of my cock and started pouring. The heat was intense but not painful.

"Spread the coconut oil all over your cock," she said as she started pouring the hot liquid on my tied-off balls. "Now make them shiny too; use your other hand." She kept pouring the oil on my genitals, my hands, and finally my nipples until the glass was empty. She set the empty glass on the desk blotter then resumed her spot on the office chair.

"Now, I want you to stroke your cock. Stroke the full length of the shaft top to bottom to top in a slow steady rhythm. With your other hand, rub your balls. Do not speed up; do not slow down unless I say so," she said as she leaned in. She made sure she made eye contact then looked down at my cock and said, "Begin."

I started stroking, but kept my eyes fixed on hers. I knew that if I thought about what I was feeling I would quickly lose control. She was watching my cock; I watched her eyes. Starting with my little finger at my balls, I pulled my hand up until my fist closed on air and my hand nearly lost contact with my cock. Her eyes followed the slow movement and she smiled approvingly.

I was surprised how quickly I reached the edge of orgasm. There is something very hot about knowing you are vulnerable before 5 women who are clothed and shielded. By the sixth stroke, I was ready to explode. When my hand reached the starting point, Miss Winters said, "Stop! Squeeze and hold."

My penis was throbbing almost uncontrollably. There was a drop of precum emerging from the slit.

"I want you to stay focused on me. Watch my eyes and nothing else." Although my eyes were on her, my mind was totally locked on halting the imminent ejaculation. When she was confident the risk was passed, she said, "I think I see something. I want you to keep a firm grip with your right hand. Take a finger from your other hand and get that drop I see. Now rub it between your thumb and finger then pull them apart so I can see how it looks."

I wiped up the drop of precum with my index finger and rubbed it as she asked. When I pulled my fingers apart I could see a strand between them. "Mmm," she murmured. "Taste it," she ordered. "What does it taste like?"

I put my finger to my mouth and licked the sticky residue. "I mostly taste coconut, but it is a little bit salty."

"Yes. Yes! Now continue stroking and rubbing your balls. A little faster now, but you need to stop before you cum."

The pace the first time was torturously slow. This time I moved at about 1 stroke per second. One second up. One second down. One second up. One second down.

By the tenth full cycle, my cock started spasming so I squeezed and held again until it subsided. Again, a drop of precum appeared from the slit in my penis. This time, while I held my throbbing cock, Miss Winters used her pointer to catch it. She drew the tip through the droplet then brought it toward her. She touched it and played with it to sense the consistency. Then like a sommelier, she smelled it and finally tasted the product of her teasing.

After a couple of minutes, allowing the urgency to subside she said, "your balls are quite purple. Would you like to untie yourself?"

"Yes. Please."

"And would you like to cum for me? Can you impress me?"

"I would really like to watch your face while I cum for you." I replied.

"Very well. Take off the string. Then take your balls in one hand, your cock in the other and stroke as fast as you can then squeeze your balls as you are about to cum. I will count down from ten. Go! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 now cum. Cum hard!"

My eyes never left Miss Winter's face. As I squeezed my balls and the flow erupted from my cock, a three-foot stream shot out hitting my chest, my neck, my chin, and up into my hair as I heard, "ooohs" and "aaahs" from my observers. The spasms and spurts went on for several seconds as I squeezed out every last drop off hot semen.

Miss Winters kept her eyes trained on my throbbing cock and the creamy trails on my upper body. At last she stood up and said. "Ladies, I think we are finished here. Any questions? No? Okay then." She walked to the office door, turned off the lights and opened the door so there was just enough light from the hall to see the exit.

I continued leaning back, my eyes closed in the dark, as my penis slowly let the blood return to my body. I heard the 'class' quietly leave the room, but I continued to be aware of another presence with me. From under the desk, I heard a cooler close. Then I felt warm hands on my torso.

She whispered, "I was very impressed. Open your eyes, please." She was moving her hands through the many trails of semen. She massaged it into my chest and belly. Then she took a warm moist cloth and gently wiped my face and hair.

"You were wonderful. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Do you need anything?"

"Not really."

"Okay. Thanks again for everything," she whispered. You are free to go. After you leave the room, we will clean up," she said as she handed me a robe.

I wrapped up in the robe, grabbed my clothes and retreated to the bedroom, where I flopped on the bed. I heard rustling in the office next door and I remember my cock stirring again as I started reliving the experience...Those eyes. Those piercing eyes!

I quickly fell into a post orgasmic coma.

eatu55
eatu55
44 Followers