My New Family Pt. 03 - Adopting Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rhonda, how's our patient, check his pulse."

Rhonda reached around me and tapped the side of my cock. I'm surprised he isn't harder, watching this living porn shoot. She held out her hand and rocked side to side in the universal sign for 'so-so'.

"Slap him." Rhonda stepped from behind me and slapped my left cheek. "Now wake him up. Pour some lube on him and pump him 20 times fast. If he isn't throbbing, give him ten more."

Nastya took Anne's chin in her hand and pulled her lips to her own. I could see her tongue probing and Anne's responding. Between the scene before me and Rhonda's pumping, the blood is definitely firming me up. I could feel myself rising to the brink. I looked down at Rhonda's hands and tried to concentrate on holding back the impending explosion.

"Slap him again, Rhonda then go back to the camera. And you," Nastya said addressing me, "you keep your eyes up here and don't look away from us again."

My cock was throbbing again. I turned my head up and saw Anne and Nastya passionately kissing. Mouths open; tongues probing and darting between them. Their white and black gloved hands ranged and roamed all over their costumed bodies, testing the skin-fabric boundaries, raising goosebumps and fine hairs as they went.

Anne was lounging almost oblique, balanced on her right hip. Nastya was behind Anne, putting her ruby lips just behind Anne's left ear. She traced Anne's jawline with the back of her fingers. Anne purred. Shivered.

The camera behind me zoomed in and followed as the black glove played its way down the bows and lacy front of the red corset. It emerged from the maze at the bottom of Anne's belly and immediately entered the light brown forest of Anne's delicate bush. Nastya moved her hand inside Anne's left thigh and pulled her open and up onto the bed. She rotated herself and slipped her head under Anne's knee. Her right hand reached over her leg and began patting Anne's mound. Her attention alternated between Anne's swelling labia and me. She took no chance that I wasn't still engaged and engorged.

While the camera was still zoomed in, I could easily see the details of Nastya's features on the monitor: her pale, almost porcelain complexion, high cheekbones, and wide-set amethyst eyes. She leaned in and deeply inhaled Anne's aroma. I am right there recalling the scent of fresh bath wash mingled with the pungence of sex. It is Nastya's face, but the memory is of my mouth nearing that moist prize.

Rhonda zoomed out the camera so the scene on the bed matched that in the mirror. Anne's eyes were on me. When I looked at her face, though, I could see she wasn't looking at my eyes. I glanced down then back up at her face. She was considering my red, almost glowing erection and the roiling rocks in the sac below. She smiled slyly then mouthed "Ooooo". I looked down again and noticed a small stream of clear fluid emerging and starting a trail down my frenulum.

Nastya leaned in and kissed Anne's outer lips. Anne gasped in some relief as the anticipation has been building to an intolerable level. She kept her gaze fixed on my eyes, telling me what I already knew: 'She's not mine. She's possessed by Mistress N today and there's nothing I can do about it.'

My cock pulsed against the air — for the last year, those sweet lips have been my steady diet. Anne has always responded so well and encouraged more and more oral sex from me and now it's someone else inhaling her aroma and tasting her.

In the camera view reflecting in the mirror, I could see Rhonda looking over my shoulder. She took the remote in her hand and zoomed in camera two. Now my dripping, throbbing crimson cock is on display for all in the room to see. Rhonda could see the weeping precum much better now.

She stepped to the right side of the chair and reached her pink glove toward him. Her index finger touched at at the base of my cock where the smooth and wrinkly skin meet. Lightly tracing up the underside raphe to the ooze descending my frenulum. I shuddered. After she wiped the seepage, she brought the glove to my mouth and rubbed it on my lips.

Anne moaned loudly. Nastya was inserting the first 2 fingers of her gloved left hand while she licked aggressively Anne's clit and glowing inner lips. Thrusting, pushing up, withdrawing, licking. Squeezing her thumb to her two fingers providing inner and outer pressure on Anne's G-spot and clit, Nastya was raising Anne to a violent orgasm. I strained at my bonds in sympathy. Camera 2 zoomed out and we could all see my body glistening with a fresh coating of sweat.

Anne bucked and flopped backward yelling every expletive she knows. Nastya didn't relent. She furiously pumped her fist ramming her knuckles into Anne's clit as she drove the full length of her fingers the full depth of her tunnel. She glanced up at the mirror and smiled at the look of frustration on my face.

Anne's knees relaxed as Nastya stopped her pounding. Nastya rolled off the bed and walked over toward me and Rhonda. She paused in front of me and grabbed my chin with her left hand. She held my gaze for a long moment before she flicked the end of my cock with her finger. I flinched and bucked my hips. She held my chin as she walked around the chair on my left letting it go as she passed my shoulder.

I heard her at the dresser behind me picking up additional items for the show. She reemerged with a huge pink double-sided dildo and bottle of lube. The dildo was probably 20 inches long divided in thirds. The ends were obviously veined with a significant corona and probably 5 or 6 inch girth toward the middle. The middle third had ribbed handholds like old-style bicycle handlebar grips. On either side of the grips extended symmetrical bumps representing testicles.

"You want my cock," Nastya said as she held one side of the beast near Anne's face. Anne looked at the mock cock then up at Nastya's face then over at me. She held her eyes on me as she touched the tip with the pad of her middle finger and slid her hand up, keeping light pressure with her finger and palm until the heel glanced off the tip. "So he likes this. You like this." Nastya was watching me in the mirror as I shifted in the seat processing a memory of this action. She flicked open the top of the lube and squirted a line from the tip of the shaft.

Anne wrapped both hands lightly around the length of the fake cock and twisted. She pulled her hands toward her and pushed away. Nastya pulled the opposite end of the dildo toward her mound and let it brush her clit as she could not prevent the massive cock's movement under Anne's manipulation. I continued squirming very aware of what Anne would be doing with my cock. She would work up a bead of precum and lick the tip and wink at me.

Nastya said, "How long do you play with him before you finally let him fuck you? Hmm?" She shoved the thick dick forward.

Anne slapped it away and laughed. "You cocks are all alike. Always in a hurry to find a hole." She grabbed on again and regained control. She kissed the tip and continued lecturing the mystery member, "You need to chill out for a minute, mister. Ha ha ha."

Nastya, laughed too. She withdrew the dildo and leaned in for a deep kiss then paced around the foot of the bed. She pulled Anne's ankle turning her so she was laying with her head to the left side of the bed, her body parallel to the end. As Nastya got to the middle of the bed, she lifted Anne's right leg, ducked her body under it and scooted herself up the bed between her legs. She squirted a liberal amount of lube on her pussy and her end of the big double dildo. She rubbed the lube up and down her own labia then aligned it to insert it. "Ufff" then "Oh yes." She slid it in and out a few times until her pussy consumed it to the first set of balls.

Scooting forward, she did the same with Anne. Nastya put her right leg up on the bed, her calf up under Anne's left buttock. She put her left over Anne's right hip and took hold of her hands. They pulled toward each other and rocked their scissors together. Nastya reached between them, grabbed the handle, and violently thrust the double cock between them.

Rhonda couldn't resist having some fun. She left the camera controls and knelt before me. She rested her forearms on my thighs and put her fingers behind my scrotum separating my balls one into each hand. She started a firm massage as she slowly, lightly flicked my frenulum with the tip of her tongue. I was already leaking from my vicarious participation with Anne and Nastya. Rhonda pushed me closer to the edge. She felt my cock begin to spasm as Anne and Nastya screamed their release. She firmly squeezed my cock and held it. I strained with Rhonda to withhold the release while the girls on the bed both grunted and fell backward totally expended.

________________

Nastya moved first. She dug her heel into the bedding and pushed her butt back enough to pull the huge dildo out. She stood at the foot of the bed and put her left hand on Anne's pubes, combing the wispy hair with her fingers as she slowly pulled the giant pink tool free. She tossed it at my feet beside the riding crop and walked passed me. I heard her open the mini-fridge and take out some bottles.

The water was cold. We keep the fridge set to 40 degrees. She handed bottles to Rhonda and Anne then opened hers and took a long swallow. Rhonda chugged her bottle and flipped into the wastebasket. "I don't know why I am so thirsty, you two did all the work. Can I borrow that pink monster?"

"Sure, anytime, my dear," Nastya said. "It's the least I can do to thank you for your help today." She looked at Anne. She finished her bottle and hopped off the bed. Nastya kept her eyes fixed on Anne's ass as she went to the fridge for another round. She brought the second bottle to my lips and offered a sip.

The three of them gathered in front of me and gawked at my swollen package. Rhonda covered her mouth on a mock gasp," My god, is that was blue balls looks like?" She stepped back behind me and took the remote to zoom in the camera. I looked up at the mirror and saw what they were seeing.

Dark as plums, the normally loose skin of my scrotum was tight. I ached and craved release. As they stood there talking so casually, I knew they were not yet ready to grant that wish.

"Good job, Rhonda. Nothing but tears of Cowper's fluid has escaped. Those boys are ripe and full for me." Nastya kissed her cheek. She kissed Anne and said, "do you two want to go freshen for breakfast?"

"Nope. Not a chance," they said, "it's our turn to observe." They each grabbed another water. Anne retreated to the bed. She plumped and arranged pillows at the head of the bed. Meanwhile, Rhonda repositioned camera 1 to catch my other side. Rhonda took the remotes to the other side of the room and sat in the overstuffed chair by the windows.

"So, what about this?" For the first time in nearly an hour Nastya addressed me. "I need more than this. Look at this. You are just a prop. A dildo in a chair. Anne, can you use him like this?"

"Ha ha. No, I have no use for a tied-up man after foreplay." Anne replied. "But what Mistress N does today is her call."

CHAPTER 14. Finding Innocence

Nastya walked behind the chair and undid my wrists. She put a bottle of water in my hand and whispered, "Drink please." She walked to the front of the chair, dropped her mask on the floor and lowered herself to her knees in an almost supplicative posture. She unbuckled the straps at my ankles and put her hands palms up in her lap then she looked up into my eyes.

"I need a man's hands and affection. I have been taught how to use men, how to use women, but I never had what Anne told me you can give. I am not going to demand or take anything. Is it possible you can share with me some of what you share with Anne or shared with Rhonda?" She looked down at her open hands.

It was my turn to take her chin. I lifted it. "Anne is very generous with me. She is my soulmate. She knows I freely give what I have and what we share. She brought you into our family to help heal you and to refresh you. We share that goal. I don't know what you went through to make this prelude necessary, but I know Anne felt it was needed. Now we are here and everything from this point forward is a family matter and built on our trust."

I heard Anne sniffle from across the room. I looked up. She mouthed, 'Thank you'. I took another long drink of water and looked back at Nastya. Her eyes were afloat in tears even as a smile started forming on her lips.

"Would you help me with these gloves?" She lifted her hands to me. I took hold of the hem of the first glove, which was above her elbow. I guided it over her elbow; the fabric gathered at her wrist. I tipped up her hand and worked the tight material off her fingers then pulled the rest off and tossed it aside. I repeated with her other hand then cradled her hands in mine. I bowed into them and kissed her palms and fingertips. She blushed and looked up at me.

Anne could see Nastya's face on the large monitor across the room, "It's okay," Anne said. "He's just showing his adoration. It's one of his special kinds of foreplay."

Nastya rotated her hands inward and kissed the knuckles on both my hands. "So strong, yet so gentle. You are a real man. Would you take out my combs? I want to be a real woman for you." There were six combs in all. Until she guided my hand to the first, I hadn't even noticed them. Anne and Rhonda watched intently. We all knew this was an intensely intimate moment. As the combs came out, inches then feet of raven-colored hair fell down over her shoulders and back.

I held out my hands and lifted her to her feet. She pirouetted. Her long tresses spun behind her and settled as she faced me. She offered me her hands and gently pulled me to standing. She pulled me toward her, slipped her hands to my waist and pulled me in for a brief kiss before she spun away. She lifted her hair and said, "can you reach that clasp and zipper?"

I unzipped her then released the hook at the top of the stiff, black corset. She dropped it on the pile and turned toward me then slowly turned a complete rotation. What a beautiful woman had been hiding behind the severe costume. She is stunning. Clearly the athletic form of a dancer or gymnast: lithe and chiseled, feminine yet strong.

I took her hand and pulled her in. She's just a bit taller than me, but so vulnerable at this moment. I whispered in her ear, "Tell me what you need and I will do my best to fulfill your wish."

She pulled back to make full eye contact. "I believe you," she said as she looked deeply into my eyes. "Will you hold me close? Just hug me skin-to-skin until we both know it is time for something else?"

I didn't speak. I just drew her close. Our cheeks touched. Our bodies melted into each other. Our breathing synchronized and we clung to each other for who knows how long. Anne or Rhonda will tell us later.

I kissed her cheek. She turned her head and found my lips with her own as she released her passion. We kissed deeply another few minutes before she said, "I need you to make love to me. I don't want to fuck or have sex. I want you to give me something I never had. Anne told me to say, 'she got your roses.' She said you would know what this means."

"I do." I took her hand and led her to the side of the bed nearest the bathroom and said, "Sit here please." I took her face in both hands and bent to kiss her supple red lips. They tasted different in her surrender to me. Her chemistry was changing in the moment. I kissed her chin then up her jawline to her neck. At her left ear I whispered, "I will give you what you asked for. But it is not just me. It is us, Anne and me, together making love to you. This comes with the roses. One of us will explain later. Do you accept our love?"

"Yes. Yes, I want to be loved. Please." she answered.

I bent further and slipped my right arm behind her knees and lifted her onto the bed where she now lay between two bookends, Anne and me.

Anne and I were on our sides looking into each other's eyes across Nastya's face. Anne mouthed, "Follow my lead." We each took one of Nastya's hands in ours and began lightly running our fingers up and down her arms. We caressed her cheeks with the backs of our fingers and tickled down her torso.

________________

Nastya began sobbing, "This is not right. I want to make love, not be a little girl between Mama and Papa."

Anne responded, "Shhhh. It's okay. This is exactly right. To recover you for love, we must get beyond Mistress N and find Princess Anastacya. For you to make love, you must first know love. We are here to give you all you need, sweet princess." Anne and I pulled Nastya's hands up and squeezed in for a tight three-way hug.

Anne's empathy and emotional wisdom were on full display as we lay there together. We didn't let go until Nastya's breathing calmed and her face relaxed into the most pleasant smile.

We resumed our gentle caressing, adding lips to fingers and ranging over more of her body. Anne signaled for me to go lower while she concentrated on kissing her mouth and breasts. I turned my head toward the foot of the bed and reached for her feet. I drew circles on each foot with my fingertips. She twitched when I got to her instep. I pressed and held for a moment to relieve the 'tickle'. I kissed the inside of each knee and moved my nose and lips up her inner thighs.

Anne slid her hand down and tapped my cheek to get my attention. I nodded. She pulled back and found Nastya's labia with her fingers. I watched her spread them and took the cue to move in. I kissed Anne's fingers and let my tongue follow them to the fragrant gift at their tips. Once my mouth's presence was fully engaged as indicated by her hips rocking, Anne checked my readiness.

I wasn't flaccid, but my cock was not near as ready as Anne wanted. She took the pliable flesh fully into her mouth and tightened her lips to create a tight seal. She sucked and pressed the shaft with her tongue drawing blood in until it achieved suitable rigidity. She cupped my balls and rolled them a bit before pulling back to let him stand free.

She turned, kissed Nastya again then sat up. "Darling, would you lie here in the middle," she said as she tapped my thigh to get my attention. Now up on her knees with her feet by the headboard, she pointed to the pillow by her leg. I arched up, stepped over Nastya, and took my place.

Anne reached across me and guided Nastya's hand to my cock. She whispered to her, "He's ready. I'm ready. Are you?"

Nastya kissed Anne, "Oh, yes. I am ready, too." She sat up and looked us each in the eyes and repeated, "So, so ready. Thank you both."

Anne straddled my head while Nastya climbed over my hips. Anne leaned forward and grabbed my cock. She wet the top with her mouth. "Let me help you on." Nastya rose up and lowered herself until her labia just made contact. Anne moved me back and forth to spread the lips as Nastya slowly pushed.

"She's so tight," I said.

"Yeah? Then you better get to work on me back there to distract yourself." Anne laughed. "It's a good thing we've been training." She leaned back till her pussy was in full contact with my lips. She told Nastya, "Just take it slow, my dear. Enjoy the ride with us. We'll never have our first threesome again."

Nastya leaned forward and kissed Anne. She looked over at Rhonda, who was watching intently. "Anne, would it be okay to have Rhonda help get your corset off?"

"Don't you want to?" Anne thought for a moment and realized that she and Nastya were starting to find some rhythm rocking on my pelvis and mouth. "Never mind. I don't want to break the mood. Rhonda, are you waiting for an engraved invitation?"

"Ha! Not a chance." Rhonda bolted out of the chair and jumped onto the bed. She quickly untied the bow and loosened the laces to rid Anne of her costume lingerie. She turned her back to Anne so hers could be unzipped.