My New Family Pt. 03 - Adopting Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of us now naked on the bed, Anne and Nastya added Rhonda to their fondling as they rocked us closer to orgasm. Not to be denied, Rhonda found my hand and guided it to her wet pussy. My thumb found her clit and rubbed as my fingers stroked and probed upward. In no time her hips had joined the rocking as the pace was quickening and muscles were tensing for release.

The girls held hands as the cascade started. I felt vaginal muscles contracting on my cock, mouth and hand. My cock was throbbing in response to Nastya's tightening tunnel. Anne's thighs were gripping my head and Rhonda was grunting and moaning in primal ecstasy. I bucked my hips as I exploded.

As the rush of orgaam quelled, the girls leaned in for a hug. Anne and Nastya rolled off me and brought me into a four-way embrace.

"Shh! Do you hear that?" Anne said.

"What is it?" Nastya and Rhonda replied.

"Brunch is calling. Ha! Let's grab a quick rinse then go eat. I'm sure we're all in need of food after this morning of fun."

"There's room for all four of us in our shower. We don't have to break up the party right away, plus we can wash each other," I said.

"Great idea, sweetheart. You and Nastya can go get it started. Rhonda and I will be right behind you."

I took Nastya's hand and helped her off the bed. I pulled her in for another hug and kiss then led her into the master bath. I leaned into the shower and turned both heads to a nice steamy heat. I stepped in and pulled her after me.

Together under the steady, warm rain, Nastya slipped her hands between my arms and torso and hugged me close again. She unleashed a barrage of passionate kisses on me.

I heard Anne and Rhonda rustling around the dressing area before they joined us in the shower.

"Looks like they want us to wash their backs first," Anne laughed as she handed Rhonda a soapy loofah.

"Yep. Looks like Nastya is happy with my scheme," Rhonda said, chuckling. "I know I am. That was the most fun I've had in years."

They finished washing our backs then playfully washed each other. They moved to opposite sides of us. They wrapped their arms around our waists and squeezed.

"I think it worked. Nastya is feeling secure in the arms of a real man. And our little family has another sister." She squeezed tighter. "All right you two, break so we can wash your fronts and go eat."

I tightened my embrace of Nastya and whispered, "She's right, I'm famished."

"Yes, okay," she answered, "thank you, generous lover."

We turned and Rhonda and Anne took no time scrubbing our fronts. We all four kissed as the shower rinsed away the soap and sweat. I shut the showers while they stepped out and grabbed the towels. When I emerged Anne, Rhonda and Nastya surrounded me. They ran their hands and lips all over me. Exciting me again before they dried me.

We slipped into warmups selected for the event: Nastya's was black, Rhonda's pink, Anne's red and mine was blue.

________________

The brunch casserole was amazing. It was full of meats, veggies, cheeses and savory spices. I spooned mine over half a toasted bagel and drizzled it with Tabasco. We talked and laughed together as we polished off the casserole and three pots of coffee.

At three o'clock Anne said, "Let's get some fresh air before the sun goes down."

We donned scarves, hats and gloves and headed out into the orange-pink glow of the late afternoon winter sun. I held Anne's gloved right hand while she and Rhonda each held one of Nastya's arms as we headed out to the park to wind down the most memorable experience of an already remarkable year of marriage.

Then it struck me. Tomorrow's our anniversary. What the hell am I going to do to thank my amazing wife.