My New Friend Ali

Story Info
A handsome man in distress, a new friend with benefits.
2.4k words
4.41
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran into him in the mall, the gym I attend is attached to a mall, I had parked in the underground parking and was heading thru the mall, making my way to the gym when I came face to face with him, he was tall six foot two maybe three, long legs, sculpted body, full trimmed black beard, the hair so black his eyes so dark, his hair cut perfectly, very short on the sides with a long mane of hair on the top of his head, he gave me a half smile, the man had beautiful teeth, straight and oh so white, this guy could be a male model.

I walked ahead of him, I could feel his eyes on me, I held the door for him as we walked into the corridor that connected the gym to the mall,

"Thank you sir!" He said with a smile.

"You're most welcome!" I replied smiling back.

He now walked ahead of me, I had to see if that ass was as good as the rest of him, he did not disappoint, even in his jeans his butt moved so perfectly, I wanted to go behind him and grab a handful.

He scanned himself in, me right on his tail, he opened the door to the men's locker room holding the door so I would now be in front of him.

"Thank you!" I said cordially.

"You sir are welcome!" He replied.

Two sirs in one conversation I liked where this was going, I went up the stairs to the second level, he followed me, giving a slight nod of approval of my assets as I ascended the stairway. He took the locker at the end of the row I was in, he quickly removed his shirt to reveal a hairy upper chest, with hairy forearms, again the hair so black, a real contrast compared to his caramel colored skin, he removed his trousers his legs covered in more of that beautiful black hair.

I turned my back on him I did not need him getting me hard right there in the gym, once I had my workout clothes on I headed up, I put my headphones in, again he was right behind me. I was trying to concentrate on getting the music I wanted to listen to, this guy was much to distracting. I went from machine to workout machine, I could always see him , he would give a little turn to check where I was, the upper level was a track and a free weights area, after a good leg workout I went for a walk on the track to get the kinks out.

From my vantage point I could see him on the lower level finishing his workout, I saw him looking I assumed for me, when he caught me walking the track, he gave me a sly smile. I continued my workout, he went to the free weights to finish off his, once done I headed to the showers, I hit the steam room, then a quick shower and I was back at my locker. He was at his locker he had gone to the more private showers on the third floor, I liked a shy guy, not one to show his wares in the shower for all to see.

Once dressed I headed out my sexy friend on my tail, when we got to the front desk, thru the windows we could see a wicked storm was hitting our fair city.

"Dam now I am going to be late!" He commented.

"Sorry did you say something?" I asked knowing what he had said.

"Yes that I would be late for my meeting down the street, I cannot possibly get there on time and not get soaked in the process!" He said with concern in his voice.

"Would you like a ride I am headed right past there?" I asked trying to be helpful.

"Would you mind you would be saving my life and career!" He said with a sly smile.

"Come on I am parked in the underground parking, you won't even get the least bit wet!" I said motioning to the exit.

"Hello my name is Ali!" He said holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Ali my name is Tom!" I said taking his hand in mine.

We made small talk as we walked along, once in the elevator

"Thank you so much for driving me to my appointment!" Ali said smiling.

"You're most very welcome, this is my car here!" I said pointing at my car.

We got in and headed to his appointment, once I stopped at the last light before his drop off the rain slowed, he grabbed my arm with his hand.

"You have no idea how thankful I really am!" Ali said his eyes locked on mine.

I pulled up to his stop, he unbuckled his seat belt, leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"I have wanted to do that ever since I saw you the first time in the mall!" Ali said turning red.

"How about a real kiss then?" I suggested.

I pulled him in and our lips meshed with each other, the man had such firm lips, he held the kiss, slowly pulling away.

"I really have to go, I really wish I did not have to, can we meet again?" Ali asked.

"How about the gym tomorrow night same time same place?" I suggested.

"Yes that would be great, maybe we can grab coffee afterwards?" Ali inquired.

He sat there for a few more seconds simply looking me in the eyes. He opened the door and was gone, he gave me one more wave goodbye and walked in the building. The next night I tried to be there at the same time, he was in the mall standing waiting for me, as I walked up he smiled.

"So good to see you again Tom!" Ali said with a grin.

"You as well Ali!" I said leaning in.

Ali grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss, we stood there and kissed. This guy only got hotter,

"We better get to the gym!" I suggested.

Like me Ali was having a hard time to hide his semi erect cock. Once we were in the gym we went our separate ways, he doing his workout, myself doing mine. We both finished almost at the same time, Ali went to the upper shower, I chose my usual one on the main floor.

We both finished our showers at the same time, I was at my locker about to put my underwear on, when Ali walked by, I dropped my towel, I wanted him to see me naked, Ali's mouth fell open.

"Oh my Tom such a beautiful cock you have!" Ali said his eyes fixed on my growing cock.

"Thank you Ali!" I said blushing a little.

Ali went to his locker his back to me he let his towel fall to the floor, his magnificent ass for me to see, I like a man with some hair on his body, Ali did not disappoint, his legs and beautiful butt cheeks were covered in a fine amount of hair, his crack a nice strip of fur.

Ali was making my cock get hard again, I pulled my underwear up trying to conceal my hardening cock. Once dressed we headed to the food court to grab a coffee get to know each other, we got our beverages and took as private a seat as we could. Ali sat directly across from me, his shoes touching my shoes, I stared at the man as he sat there, we talked about everything and anything, we both had so much in common.

"Tom would you like to come by my place?" Ali asked quietly.

"Yes I sure would Ali!" I said looking him in the eyes.

We headed for my car, Ali and I kissed in the elevator, dam I wanted him so bad. We quickly got to Ali's apartment, it was small but clean, and well decorated. Ali removed my jacket, then slowly unbuttoned my shirt, I lifted his tee off, I ran my hand thru his hairy upper chest, gently pinching his nipples. Ali removed my belt, the undid my pants, he slid then down and off, the man wanted me naked, he took off my socks then my underwear. There I stood my cock semi erect naked in the mans living room.

I removed his trousers, then his underwear, finally his socks, we stood less than a foot in front of each other, with my hand I pulled Ali by the neck to me, kissing the man, his hands were all over me and mine all over him. Ali had a beautiful cock uncut, I would say six by four, his cock produced so much precum, Ali would not let go of my hard cock,

"Tom it's so big! I have never seen such a big cock in my lifetime!" Ali said in disbelief.

Ali got down on his knees, still holding my hard cock in his hand, he leaned in and took my cock into his wanting mouth. His tongue was magical, he got his tongue under the hood of my foreskin, the knob so sensitive. I grabbed Ali and lifted him to his feet,

"Lets go in the bedroom! I want to sixty nine with you!" I said wanting his cock in my mouth.

Ali pulled me by the hand to his bedroom, I loved to watch this mans ass as he walked, I reached forward and ran my hand over his perfectly shaped ass, the muscles so tight, the skin so soft, the hair so manly. Ali and I stood beside the bed, I pulled him into a kiss, I gently laid him on the bed as we kissed.

"I want you to fuck me Tom!" Ali said lust in his eyes.

"Like I would say no to you my sexy new friend!" I said in between kisses.

There would be no time for a sixty nine, I folded Ali up and got to his perfect little pucker, my tongue ravaged his hole, the man was so tight, not even letting my tongue in. I grabbed the lube and lubed him up, gently pushing a finger up the mans hole, Ali's eyes rolled as I breached his perfectly tight little pucker. I eventually got a second finger in, you could see the pleasure and pain in the mans eyes, but he was determined he would take my huge cock in his tiny hole.

My cock was a fountain of precum, I lubed my cock up pointing it at the mans hole, with a slight amount of pressure his hole allowed me entry, his ass swallowed up my cock, I would not stop till my entire cock was buried deep in the mans hole. Once in, Ali opened his eyes.

"Fuck me Tom, please be gentle this is my first time with such a huge cock like yours!" Ali said looking in my eyes.

I gently started to pull out, till only the tip of my cock was in the man, then right back in, my balls resting on the mans butt cheeks. With every stroke I quickened the pace, I needed to cum so badly, I grabbed Ali's cock and stroked him, his cock was pouring out precum with every stroke, his body tightened, his cock swelled, his cock shot and shot, his ass muscles clenched my cock, holding it prisoner, wanting its creamy cum to fill its hole. I pumped the man till I was on the brink, my cock stiffened, my balls tightened in their sack. I would fill Ali full of my sweet cum, the man was sweating, his body glistening, I pounded the cum into Ali.

"Oh Fuck Ali Take it take it all!" I screamed as I unloaded.

I collapsed on top of Ali, we lay there in a pile of sweat and cum, he rolled me off, getting in top of me,

"Tom that was incredible!" Ali said looking deeply into my eyes.

I needed a few minutes to catch my breath and ride the orgasm wave,

"Ali that ass of yours is incredible!" I said sincerely.

"Stay the night Tom! We can do this again before work tomorrow!" Ali suggested.

Ali and I got up had a shower, then crawled in bed, the man snuggled in nice and close to me, kissing me before laying his head on my shoulder. I woke to Ali sucking my cock to make it hard, he wanted, needed me in him again, once hard he lubed me up and climbed on top of me, he took my cock deep inside till I was deep in his hole, Ali rode my cock like a bronc rider, his cock bobbing up and down as he rode it, I reached in and grabbed his cock, like a steel rod the man was so hard. Stroking his cock I helped shove my cock in deeper into Ali's hole,

"Oh Fuck Ali take my cock, take my load." I yelled.

My cock shot deep into the mans hole, his cock a geyser of cum, some hit his chest his chin and some on my face. Spent Ali laid on my chest as my cock slowly escaped his tight hole, I pulled him in tight, that was incredible, I took his head in my hands and pulled him into a kiss, I rolled on top of him and kissed him, smearing Ali's cum all over ourselves. Ali opened his eyes, looking deep into his,

"Good morning Tom!" With a smile, "Good morning Ali, what a great way to wake up in the morning!" "I agree with you Tom!" I laid there on top of him for a few more minutes, "Tom we better get in the shower, we don't want to be late for work do we?"

I did not move I laid there, "Why don't we both call in sick today?" Ali did not reply he simply smiled, we both grabbed for our phones, after a shower we spent the day hanging out, we went for lunch then back to his for an afternoon nap, neither of us sleeping but we were in bed, by three I went home to change he and I would meet for dinner, then the gym, then back to his for a much needed nap as we called it.