Straight Construction Dad Explores

Story Info
Married coworker and I have first male sex experience.
4.6k words
4.69
62.2k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put a "_______" where the juicy part starts if you aren't into reading what happened during the buildup. Always love feedback.

***

I was driving up to the nice part of town to watch the game at my work buddy's house. We both worked as project managers for a construction company. His wife was out of town with the kid, and he had the house to himself. Great time to take a swim, watch a game, and drink some beers.

At this point in my life, I was 28 and still "straight." I was watching a lot of straight porn so it was easy to lie to myself. What I failed to recognize was that I always watched straight porn with the same type of guy, thick legged dudes with nice cocks. I still exclusively dated girls off and on. Never mind that it was always difficult to cum. A handful of times I was actually the one faking. In fairness to me, I thought I was broken from porn.

I arrive at my buddy's house and walk up to the front door. I had been over a few times so I usually just walked in. "Ted!" I yelled. I heard a murmured shit in the back.

"Be right out, Warren!" Ted yelled. His house felt like my own given our friendship so I walked on back to the bedroom. Ted was hopping out of bed naked. Ted was 35, he had thick thighs and powerful calves from downhill skiing. He had raced most of his childhood and was really good apparently. I've only skied with him twice and saying we did it together is an overstatement since he was down the mountain before I had started. His skin was fair with a golden tone from freckles and his hair was light blonde, one of those less obvious gingers.

Make no mistake, Ted was a thick man. I was learning for the first time that he had a really large and round ass. It was just a bubble, but it was wide and could swallow you whole. I had seen him in pants, but Jesus this was different. My heart had that sinking feeling that comes from disappointment or complete shock. It was the latter here and I wasn't quite sure what to make of the stunned feeling he evoked. I realized that I had been staring and quickly came back to reality. "Whoa, buddy. I could have waited if you needed to finish." I laughed.

"No, No. You're keeping me from being a deadbeat. Wifeys out and I have been taking advantage, buddy." Ted chuckled. His deep voice was hypnotizing as always. He came back out of the closet fully dressed in his bathing suit and a Seahawks shirt. Ted was from Seattle and a die-hard fan. I actually respected his commitment and loyalty to a single team. Very on brand for him as he was a well-mannered, honest guy from Colorado who enjoyed drinking with his buddies. We gave each other the typical bro hug with the straight approved double pat on the back.

"Fuck, well that sucks I couldn't finish, but let me get you a beer and we can go watch the game." Ted gave his crotch one last squeeze before leading me back out to the open living room and kitchen. He was clearly still horny from not finishing.

"Coors or wine or an IPA?" he asked.

"I'll go with the IPA." Ted brought out the beer and sat in his recliner while I laid back on the couch. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon. We talked and he shouted at his team occasionally. Uneventful stuff. Pretty soon, halftime arrived.

"Alright, let's hop in the pool. I'm getting hot." Ted slapped his thighs, got up, and removed his shirt. Ted had the quintessential dad bod. To be honest, it seemed like some effort must go into it. His belly was just one block with soft edges, and he still had the form of pecs and arms from years of working out before letting himself go. It almost seemed sculpted rather than fat though because it worked on him. I admired his form, but certainly not more than that.

Ted jack-knifed into the pool, sending a splash above the roof. I slowly walked out. "Dude, you're going to hate me. I realized on the way over that I didn't bring a suit. I can't swim."

"Rookie move, gay boi." Ted and I gave each other the usual shit. "Well, I just threw out half my closet and this was the only suit I kept. Amber probably has some bathing suit bottoms you could borrow."

"Oh cool, ya let me just throw on a woman's bikini. That'll look great." I replied as a throwaway.

"Alright, well you are swimming, Warren. Period. So either no suit, your boxers, or her suit. You've never swam in a speedo? It's just that. It's in the bottom dresser drawer." Ted's decisiveness was convincing.

"Fine. Fine. I'll see what she has. I'm commando so boxers aren't an option." I went to their bedroom and opened the drawer. Amber had a lot of suits. Some had gold rings, frills, ties. None were even close to looking like a Speedo. Shit... The best option was a white, high waist bikini bottom. The kind that showed a lot of thigh and groin. I threw it on. My balls and cock were nearly bursting out of it. The bottom of the suit sat a few millimeters off my leg because oh how full my cock made it, but at least my goods were covered. I looked in the mirror. I didn't look bad honestly. The thin bands sitting above my waist really showed off my hips and thighs. Overall, a workable swimsuit that hid me enough.

Ted whistled loudly as I came out. I did a bulky spin, trying to model the new suit before jumping into the pool to hide my overall embarrassment.

"Wow, Amber does not fill it out that much." Ted's eyes showed a surprise that betrayed him. It felt like surprise due to his own thoughts. "Your body looks pretty absurd. Now I feel uncomfortable for making you wear that. This is why guys wear board shorts dude! Our cocks, and ass are too big for speedos."

"Ready for a new topic." I laughed hoping for the end of it. Ted and I went back to talking about work. I told him about things that were trending in pop culture. He was out of the loop being a dad and all. Years behind the rest of the world. We moved our way to the steps and sat on opposite ends throwing a torpedo toy underwater.

"I don't really get twerking. So is it a type of shaking your ass or what?" Ted asked.

"Ya, it's like popping your ass up and down so your butt jiggles." I said.

"But why? I don't get how it's different from anything else. Show me." Ted said matter of fact.

I realize now he probably meant on my phone, but I took it to mean right here, right now. I had performed for plenty of girls I slept with so I wasn't shy about it. They loved it. I got up out of the water and Ted laughed. "What?!" I asked.

"Dude, your bathing suit is completely see through from being wet." I looked down and found my cockprint in the white bathing suit was stark. I might as well have worn nothing. I quickly grabbed my cock to hide it and turned around. Whatever. I can own this.

"Okay so basically it's this." I continued. I started to pop my hips, right side then left. My ass cheeks started to bounce up and down in rhythm to the music Ted had going outside. It had to have looked good given that the bathing suit had very little material in the back. I looked over my shoulder at Ted who was speechless. His face was serious. He reached down in the water and adjusted his board shorts. His hands were too chubby to reach into his bathing suit tied so he untied it and took a big grab of something before retying.

"What?" I asked.

Ted snapped out of his train of thought and laughed it off. "Well I get why people would be into girls doing that now. You're really fucking good at it. You gonna hit the pole soon?"

We had a laugh and went back inside to finish off the second half. At this point, we were several drinks in and the afternoon sun was shining through the living room windows. We had both sat on towels so the sectional wouldn't get wet, but stayed in our bathing suits for round two of swimming later. The damp suit was still showing quite a bit of my soft cock. I noticed Ted was alternating glances between the tv and my suit, likely because of how ridiculous I looked. He must have felt bad.

______________________________________________________________

The game closed out and Ted started surfing through tv channels for something to watch. I was getting a little tired until a soft-core porn channel. "Dam!" Ted exclaimed. "That chick is thick. I mean not as thick as you Warren, but dam." The tension in the room filled instantly. There was discomfort as we explored this uncharted territory of our friendship. Am I really going to watch porn with my buddy? Breathing was suddenly harder. My cock was still soft, but definitely plumper as I watched one woman tastefully eat another's ass.

I looked over at Ted on the other side of the sectional. His cock was pressing against his bathing shorts. God dam it looked big. A solid 7 inches, just as thick. He kept staring at the tv. I did the same so that it was clear the tv was the only thing contributing to the tension, precum, and chlorine that filled the air.

Ted looked back, "Oh sorry dude. I'm pretty cool watching this if you are. You're not uncomfortable, are you?"

"Nah. We're good." I said, a little out of breath. Honestly, this didn't feel right, but my body was starting to ache.

"You sure, dude?" Ted's hand started to grip his cock through his suit. His thick, freckled fingers on either side of his bulge slowly began to dig in. He was still looking at my suit which at this point was translucent from precum, and my cock was starting to peek out from the side of the bathing suit. There was not enough material. My cock literally hurt from needing someone's touch. My thigh glistened with precum. Ted looked back at the tv and so I put my leg up to hide my situation.

"Sorry dude. I'm not trying to do anything. This fucking bathing suit is tiny. I'm going to grab a beer. Can I get you one?" I asked Ted. He nodded, eyes glued to the tv and me in the corner of one eye. I got up and waddled past him trying to shield him from my half jutting out cock. We both laughed at the futility.

I came back with two beers and sat next to him. He seemed a bit taken aback. I must have violated bro code, like not adhering to the one urinal gap in public restrooms. My read was wrong though. Ted turned and said, "Dude, I'm horny from not finishing earlier. You mind if I stroke a little here? I mean I've already seen your dick. I can go back to my room when I need to finish?" Ted was already pulling down his board shorts to his large feet.

His feet were aimed at 9 and 3. Dam, his calves were massive from carrying a little extra weight around. Did he do other workouts? His hands stroked his massive thighs and moved inwards, rubbing the soft fleshy part of his inner leg. He exhaled deeply. He must like that. His cock was a full 7.5 inches, and a smooth, almost creamy white. Right now it was a bright beacon calling out for relief; totally unique from darker, flesh-colored cocks. Ted was definitely the type of guy I would watch fuck a girl. "Ya man. Have at it. I've forced you to see more than you wanted." I said.

A minute passed and neither of us were watching the porn anymore. He was looking at my engorged, half-showing cock. My 6.5 inches had about 2 inches poking out the side. He put a finger on his tip and lengthened a string of precum. We were both stuck in limbo. No one wanted to move forward, but we weren't willing to go backwards. It became difficult to swallow my saliva. My stomach was in my throat. My cock was just disbursing a river of precum. My hairy thigh was slick, the hair starting to curl.

Ted broke the silence, "Look, Warner. We're both straight. But you've got Amber's suit on and you're reminding me of her. Why don't you dance like earlier so I can pretend it's her, and then I'll go finish in the bedroom?"

I laughed, "Not sure how my hairy legs pull off a convincing Amber, but I'll dance to one song. Then I'm going to need some alone time in your bathroom as well."

I got up and played some music from my phone. I bent over the coffee table and began to move my ass in front of Ted. Ted gently stroked his cock. How long does he think this will go on? I really started to let my ass drop and jiggle in front of him. My ass cheeks started to clap together and slapped hard as I popped.

"Oh geez, buddy." I heard him say out of breath. He scooted to the edge of the couch and spread his legs wide. I felt his thick grip pull my hips lower and I fell back into his lap. His cock slapped against his belly pointing to God. My barely covered ass hugged it. We both audibly exhaled. No one dared move. What the fuck was this? It did actually feel nice to be in the arms of strong, capable guy. Just a sense of relief like I was allowed to let go in that moment. I could feel his cock involuntarily squeeze, it pulsed larger several times. I sat back into it and tightened my cheeks around it to see if I could get it to pulse more. It waved back at me each time. There was something satisfying about controlling my good friend like this. I'd squeeze and he would pulse. His hands began to control my hips and he moved me in a circular motion so that his wet cock slipped around on the bathing suit material. I could feel the gentle stroke of the bathing suit against my hole which made me shiver.

No words were said, but things continued to escalate. If we didn't speak then nothing was happening. Suddenly, his fat fucking fingers pulled his wife's suit aside and I felt air hit my sweaty hole. He pulled me back. Flesh met flesh. I slid up and down against his hog with my cheeks. My own cock had precum dripping to the floor. I couldn't stop. I had a tingle all over my body just from his touch. My back on his belly felt so good. His sweat stuck to me. I liked it. I could feel his breathing on my neck, still jagged even though we hadn't done anything. Without confirmation, he slid his sausage finger up and down my precum soaked ass and slowly circled my hole. I gasped without wanting to.

He forced his gorgeously thick index finger all the way in. He would go in and out, and then rub his finger against his cock for more lube. I didn't know someone could precum this much. Certainly, not a married guy with a dude dancing on him. One finger became two. We both remained silent except for the heavy breathing. God, those fat fingers were really working their way in and I could feel his cock just below them driving into my taint. I ripped the front of my bathing suit to the side. My hard cock bounced free. Each time he put his fingers back in, my cock convulsed upward and dripped onto the carpet. It took everything not to just grab my cock and finish right then. I looked back at Ted. His face was serious and focused. I had never seen him like this. He was always happy go lucky and now he was serious from the responsibility of his raw masculinity. His body was telling him he needs to impregnate something and my ass would have to do. The man was horny.

When he pulled out and put his cock against my hole, it hadn't actually crossed my mind that I was going to be fucked. Even with his cock inching its way into my hole, I didn't process what was happening. Perhaps a defense mechanism for my fragile psyche. Suddenly, I was sitting in my friend's lap.. .with him buried in me... in his living room while his wife and kid were out of town. I had a cock in my ass. Was this bad? I'm not gay though. I should go to the restroom. Ted reached around and grabbed my cock. And just like that, my thoughts disappeared. His dad hands gripped me tightly. A stream of precum ran down my rod and over his fingers. My cock wanted to release for this completely perfect father. I pulled his hands off my penis because I didn't want someone to make me cum from their dick. That'd have really set me down a gay path.

His big hands pushed on my lower back and he forced me up and back down. Again, he lifted me forward and back down. Again. Again. Jesus Christ. It started to feel good. But more than that, I loved that every time I came down he would let out a loud, guttural moan. His cock was a fucking rock in me. I didn't have a playbook for this. I had never watched gay porn. I just knew that I wanted to keep going for myself. Part of me wanted to make him cum, like I might own him a little bit or have proved my worth to him if he came because of me.

My body needed more stimulation. I stood up and turned around. He was still sitting upright on the couch. I went knees first to straddle him and kissed his lips. Our mouths connected and our tongues immediately started to explore deeply. I had never had a woman force her tongue this far into my mouth. They're usually more shy. Only a man with a deep sense of entitlement over someone could feel comfortable fucking my mouth and conquering it with his tongue like this. I took it in and gently sucked it, I could feel Ted getting goosebumps.

Then, things got too real for Ted. I think the kissing did it. He came out of the silent trance we had both been in. "Whoa. Whoa. I think I took this a little far, Warren. My bad. We should probably call it." He started to push me off, but I was in the zone.

I blocked his hands to the outside and came back into him tight. My cock pressed into his belly creating a mess of precum. I grabbed his cock around my back and let my sex hole swallow him.

"Oh fuck, Warren." He yelled. I grabbed his face and began making out again. I guess he forgot what he was saying because I continued to bounce up and down on him. My tight hole gripped his cock. It reshaped each second for his member and then prepared for the absence of it. My hole stayed just a little bit more open each time he removed it so that it could be filled by him once more. It needed to be filled by him once more.

I pulled out of the passionate kiss. Both of us were totally out of breath and I slowed my ride saying what I knew at that moment, "Ted, I like this. But you can't cum in me and I'm not going to cum with a cock in me. That's too far for two straight guys. We can finish jerking off once we get a little closer."

He nodded, "Glad you said that, good buddy. I was thinking the same. Amber may be out of town, but I'm still married. I wouldn't dream of cumming in someone else. Just two dudes helping each other get off." Ted's hands lifted my ass up so that I would keep fucking him. We kept kissing and he stood up with me in his arms. My ass slid up, flush with his pelvis. His hips bounced me up off his cock again and again. I had never been man handled like this. I was at least 170 and this raw dad specimen was treating me like his petite wife. I was moaning like a bitch as my wide ass slapped against his pelvis. I had never heard myself make these noises and I was a little afraid he would think I was gay. He continued to fuck me like this for a minute. "Moan, you fucking bitch," he whispered.

Ted turned around and threw me down onto the couch, falling with me. I was on my back and he was on top of me. We continued to kiss as if we might never get the chance again. I grabbed his massive ass which was thrusting so hard into my prostate. His belly was rubbing against my cock. "Oh my god dude. No girl I've fucked ever made me feel this."

I wasn't proud of my admission. This thick daddy was pounding into me with his powerful legs. The sheer muscle mass was generating incredible force as he pistoned in. He was a fucking dad machine needing to spread his seed into anyone that got in his way. My heart literally ached for him and to be closer to him. But he was a married guy. This was the closest I could get. My ass would need to convince him that he needed me. What the fuck am I thinking?

"Fuck, Warren. This feels too good. I want to keep going until I cum. I don't care if it's gay." Ted said in between heavy breaths.

As much as my body needed that load, my brain was a hard pass, "No, dude. Pull out if you're going to cum. I'm not a fucking gay. I don't need a load in me. I won't get past that." I said with a panic.

He was out of breath and disappointed. "I don't think I can pull out. I've never felt anything tighter. Your sweet, pink hole, the hair on your ass, dude your ass is so fucking wide. I've never fucked anything which was as wide as my thighs. Please let me cum in you. I know what it means about me, and I'm begging you." I could feel both of his thick thighs pressed into me, as his hips pulled back to keep my hole massaging his dick. It felt like I owned him. Like he was so desperate for my ass that he needed to power fuck my tiny hole with all his might.

12