My New Friend Amy

Story Info
I met a new friend in the local adult novelty store.
1.8k words
4.36
39.9k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers

A bell rang on the door as I entered the local adult novelty store. I decided to go in right after their 10am opening in hopes that it wouldn't be too busy. Upon entering the only person I saw was a cute young 20's female behind the counter. Perfect, no other customers.

"Good morning. Is there anything I can help you find?" the woman asked.

"Not right now. Just looking around." I responded.

"Okay. I'm Amy if you have any questions."

I browsed aisle by aisle looking at all the different items. First there was sexy lingerie. Next was the bondage items, both playful fuzzy things and more advanced leather and metal equipment. Then there were masturbation aids like fleshlights and fake vaginas.

"Can I ask where all the dildos and vibrators are?" I called over to Amy. Just saying those words out loud to a woman other than my wife was very titillating.

"We have a room over here with all of those." Amy said while pointing to the other side of the shop.

I walked through bead strands hanging in the doorway to a room approximately 20' by 20' filled with racks of dildos and vibrators of every size. I stood and scanned the room for a few seconds not sure what to look at first.

I should explain that I have a humiliation fetish. I get aroused from being humiliated in a variety of ways. See I have a small penis. About 4" rock hard to be exact. Not really thick either. So having a woman refuse me sex, laugh at or make fun of my little dick, or tell me about her big sex partner is a huge turn on. I also enjoy when men with larger cocks make fun of me. I have especially liked the times when some have made me give them head, telling me that small dick beta males are supposed to serve bigger dick alpha men. I should also tell you that I'm married and my wife isn't into any of this. So I explore it on my own.

"See anything interesting?" Amy had followed me into the room and startled me.

"My wife and I want an anal toy." That was actually a lie but I was hoping she'd ask more details and I could tell her it was for my ass. That would be humiliating.

"Are you two new to anal play?" Amy asked very seriously and professionally.

"Kind of. I mean not completely new to anal but we don't have any toys yet." I explained.

"Well you might want to start with something like this." Amy said holding up a very small anal plug.

"Oh we're not that new Amy!" I told her. "And she wouldn't want me to come home with anything that small. She already has to deal with a small thing." I said jokingly using that opportunity to tell her about my little secret.

"Oh I see." Amy said through a smile. "So maybe something like this?" She offered a 8.5" thick black dildo as an exaggerated alternative.

"That might be too much. She's only been with me. There's no way she's prepared for that!" Again making fun of myself. My small penis was rock hard now between the humiliation of exposing my shortcoming and the beauty of the young lady in front of me. "I should also tell you, it will be for both of us."

"Oh!" Amy said looking me up and down for some reason. "So how experienced are you with back door play?"

"I'm certainly not a seasoned pro but I've been probed by fingers and small items before." I acted shy when I answered.

"And has she had toys before or only your...um...less than substantial unit?" Amy inquired seeming to enjoy trying to humiliate me.

"She's only had me in there." I assured her.

"Well..." she said looking around at the large variety of toys," I think I'm going to have to see what she's already working with before I can accurately recommend something for her."

I was shocked. Did Amy just ask to see my little penis right here in the store? How humiliating this will be! I would've actually jerked off later pretending that she made me show her, but I didn't expect this at all. I thought I'd better make sure I was understanding her correctly.

"See what she's working with?" I looked confused.

"Yes. I can't recommend the proper anal toy for your wife if I don't know what she's been using. I take my job very seriously." Amy said through a half smile.

"Well okay." I said as I reached for my belt.

"Not right here!" Amy pushed my hands away from my waist. "There's a back room. Come here." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

She took me around the cash wrap and through a door into a back room that had a desk, shelves of unopened boxes, a refrigerator, and a bunch of coats hanging on a wall rack, and lots of other clutter.

She stopped me in the middle of the room and stepped back to lean her ass back on the desk. God she really is beautiful. Long auburn hair and hazel eyes. And I was seeing her body much better now too. She must have full C cup tits which were heaving up and down with her excited breathing. They were also lifted slightly from her crossed arms sitting under them. She is somewhat short, maybe 5'3", but didn't have short legs. Amy was wearing a sweater with a vee neck, a mini skirt, and black suede wedges.

"Okay lets see your little guy!" She said with her eyes glued to my crotch.

Again I reached to undo my belt, unbuttoned my pants, slid my zipper down, and pushed my pants down. I wasn't suspenseful at all, I pushed my boxers down with my pants, all the way to my ankles. When I stood up straight Amy let out a shriek.

"Oh my god!! That is small!" Amy said leaning forward and squinting to get a better look. "You must be enjoying this too. It's rock hard." She added when she reached out and squeezed it.

"You're a very attractive woman Amy. It's difficult not to be aroused around you." I flirted while lifting my shirt up and looking down at myself. The humiliation of showing a young gorgeous woman I just met my small dick was exhilarating.

"So what happened? Did it just stop growing when you were like 10?" Amy asked half joking and half serious. "Even your balls are small." She said pushing my dickie to one side to look at them.

"I don't really remember when it stopped. I didn't realize I was small until football practice in high school." That part was true.

There was a moment of silence as I stood fully exposed with Amy staring and examining my penis. I wanted to stroke it so bad. Truth is I was close to cumming without even touching it. If you're someone like me that gets off on humiliation you'd know what I mean.

"Do you want to jack it off?" Amy asked me almost as if she were reading my mind.

"I need to so bad. Do you have a bathroom I can use?" I looked around still holding my shirt up and leaving my little prick sticking out.

"Just do it right here. Does it cum a normal amount? Cuz I can't have cum shooting all over the place in here." She looked around and handed me a wadded up hand towel that was sitting on the desk. Who knows what it was used for before this.

"Yes I cum the same as anyone else." I laughed.

So I grabbed my small dick with my normal thumb and first two fingers and slowly started giving it the short strokes required while holding the towel in front of the head with my other hand. My eyes were focused on Amy's body, head to toe.

I was leaking pre-cum out the tip of my mini helmet and building up quite a big load. Amy didn't know it but I could have cum much quicker. I wanted to extend the time I was jerking myself in front of her so I was backing off every time I got close to shooting.

Amy seemed fascinated watching me. She had a huge smile and kept her eyes on my small member the whole time.

"It's so cute. I can't wait to see him cum!" She said joyfully.

"Here goes Amy." I grunted as I shot thick hot ropes of jizz into the towel she had provided. My load was larger than normal, probably from the excitement of the situation and the edging I had done leading up to my orgasm. My small sack somehow shrunk even more as it emptied it's contents.

"Wow! That was fun!" Amy mused. "You're pretty brave. Most guys with a dick that small wouldn't dare show it." She humiliated me even more and didn't even know it.

"I have to be honest with you Amy. I like being humiliated. It really turns me on. And my wife isn't into it so I go to places and put myself in humiliating situations." I spilled the beans.

"So you jack off in front of people all the time?" She queried.

"No," I said laughing, "I'd never do that without being asked and quite frankly, no one has ever asked me to."

"Oh. So I'm your first." She said tilting her head to the side and making that sentimental tone.

"Yep." I was still standing there exposed but my penis had now gone to its soft stage 1 size, which is about 3/4 of an inch. With my balls shrunken and pulled up I looked like a toddler down there.

Just then the bell on the store entrance door rang. A customer must have come in to the store.

"I'll be right back." Amy hurried off.

I set the cum filled towel back on the desk, pulled my pants up, and got myself together. I was still in my post orgasmic bliss but conscience enough to know I'll need to leave here soon, and who knows who just came in.

"Just give me 2 minutes." Amy said popping her head in from the front and then quickly back out without waiting for my response.

Within the 2 minutes I heard the bell on the door ring and Amy came back.

"So I know you're married and everything but I was wondering if you would like to meet for coffee or something sometime?" Amy asked my to my complete and utter amazement.

"Um...sure...can I ask why?" I was puzzled why this beautiful 20something year old woman would want to meet up with a size challenged 40something year old married guy.

"I don't know. I thought we could play some more." She innocently said while letting her eyes fall to my crotch.

"That'd be great Amy. I'd like that."

We exchanged numbers and I left. Wait until you hear about our next get together.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers