My New Friend Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting Amy for coffee and a shopping trip.
3.2k words
4.29
20k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers

"Hey Rick, can you meet at the coffee shop across from my work tomorrow at about 3:30?" Amy's text read. It was the morning after I had stopped in her store.

"I sure can." I quickly replied.

"Couple quick questions though. What is off limits to you sexually?" Amy asked.

I texted back, "I'm can't stand anything that has to do with poop or blood. And no pain I suppose. I mean a little uncomfortable pain isn't a problem but I don't want my balls flogged. And nothing that leaves marks where my wife would see." That seemed like a lot of limitations to me and I was hoping she wasn't thinking I was too timid.

"Perfect!" Amy responded to my delight. "I'm not into poop and blood either. And I really have no desire to beat the hell out of someone's balls. Lol. See you tomorrow."

"I can't wait!" I'm sure I sounded eager but I didn't care because I really was.

—————————————————————-

When I arrived at the coffee shop Amy was not there. I sat in a small booth away from the majority of the people and waited. The server came over and asked what I'd like.

"A green tea please. And I'll have someone joining me in a few minutes." I informed him.

"Hi Amy!" Someone from behind the counter shouted.

"Hey Stacy." Amy replied waving to the woman. "I'll take a black coffee with one sugar." She told the server as she approached the booth. "Hello Rick." She said while removing her light coat. "It's warm in here."

"Hi Amy. So good to see you again." I'm kind of old school and I stood up as she approached.

"Standing up for a lady. That's a nice touch. You and I will get along very well I'm guessing." Amy said as she slapped a formal looking form on the table. "You'll need to read that thoroughly and sign at the bottom."

I looked down and read the heading.

Ownership Contract

I looked up at Amy. "What's this?" I asked even through the heading made it obvious.

"Look, I've been thinking about what happened in the store. I'm 24 and I've been with a dozen guys or so. Almost all of them big dick alpha types. And quite frankly, they're the best in bed. But the first guy I dated in high school was that whimpy beta type. He would agree with anything I said, he wanted to serve me in any way he could, and he was dedicated and loyal to me in every way. I hated it. It was so annoying. But that was a long time ago and to be honest when you humiliated yourself in the store the other day it made me realize that there is an untapped desire inside me. I want to own a small dick man that will do what I tell him. If you're that man then you can sign the contract and you'll be my property." Amy explained.

"You know I'm married with kids Amy." I reminded her but also started wondering if I had indeed told her that.

"I know Rick. Read the contract please. And if you're interested then sign. If you're not then I'll find someone else." Amy confidently stated. I will be exploring this with someone.

Just then the server returned with our drinks. He set them down on the table. I saw his eyes focus on the heading of the contract that still sat in front of me on the table. "Can I get you anything else?" He asked looking at Amy.

"Actually, if you have a pen I could borrow that would be great. My little dick friend needs to sign something for me." She said nodding her head towards me.

He handed her a pen while looking at me and smiling. I turned a little red in the face but I looked at him and gave a confirming nod. My dick immediately pulsated and grew to its unimpressive fullness.

"Thanks." Amy pushed the pen over to me. "Read it and sign if you want."

I picked up the form and began to look it over.

Ownership Contract

The following contract is a written agreement between Mistress Amy and her plaything Rick. All of the following rules and regulations shall be upheld by both parties. They are:

1-Mistress Amy is to be respected as the authority in this relationship. Any situations that arise outside of the contract language will be led by Mistress Amy.

2-Mistress Amy will be called by such title or Ma'am at all times unless otherwise specified.

3-Plaything Rick will be called by any such title or name that Mistress Amy feels is appropriate.

4-Plaything Rick will be responsible for any financial responsibilities. This includes paying for meals, sexual aids, gifts for Mistress Amy, and any other expenses that come up. If finances allow, Plaything Rick may pay Mistress Amy's rent, car payment, or any other bills he chooses.

5-Plaything Rick's family, that includes his wife and children, will be shielded from this lifestyle decision. They will not be informed, see video or pictures, or be exposed to his humiliation fetish in any way. Mistress Amy understands the importance of their sanity and respect for their father/husband. Plaything will never be asked to do anything that puts them in a hurtful situation.

6-Plaything Rick will do as told by Mistress Amy with no hesitation or argument.

7-Plaything Rick will expose himself, have sex with (either oral or sexual penetration), and/or be temporarily gifted to whomever Mistress Amy chooses. Mistress would never expose Plaything to any sexually dangerous individuals or sexually transmitted diseases. Plaything's general health and wellbeing will be considered.

8-Plaything Rick's ultimate goal in this relationship is to satisfy Mistress Amy's desire to humiliate him.

9-Plaything Rick will keep his body in at least current physical condition or better. Male grooming is vital. Cock and balls area will be kept shaved. Asshole will be kept hairless. No beards or mustaches will be grown. Hair will be kept clean and cut. Always be as shower fresh as possible.

10-Reread rule one. Mistress Amy is final authority in any situation not covered by this contract. Her word is law.

This contract may be voided by Mistress Amy at any time or by Plaything Rick with a one week notice and in writing.

Signed_______________________________________

"Wow" I said. "Pretty detailed."

"I tried to think of everything." Amy said smiling. "I'm sure I missed something so I put the final authority language in there." She added proudly.

"I appreciate the protection for my family." I told her. "I wouldn't want them exposed to any of this."

"You need to take care of your wife and kids. That's an order from Mistress Amy!" She said waving her finger at me. "If you decide to sign it you will become my property immediately."

"I'm nervous." I answered.

"Is there anything you'd like to change?" Amy genuinely asked.

Just then Amy's friend Stacy who had greeted her when she arrived stopped by our table. They made small talk while I rescanned they contract.

"Who's this?" Stacy asked looking over to me.

"I'm Rick." I put my hand out to shake hers.

"He's got a little dick." Amy chimes in.

"Oh really?" Stacy smirked. "How small are we talking?" She asked leaning forward and looking down at my crotch.

"Show her Rick." Amy said smiling. "Now sign the contract then get the fuck up and show her!" She said in a stern voice. You could tell she needed to work on her dominant voice but it was titillating to be spoken to like that none the less.

Being told what to do makes me feel subservient. The humiliation of that in front of Stacy, another gorgeous 20something female, who was now staring at me in disbelief that Amy was talking to me like that, was so exhilarating. My dick was still hard and leaking pre-cum in my pants. I set the contract on the table, picked up the pen, and signed the line at the bottom. I then stood up and reached for my belt.

"What the fuck?" Stacy said pushing my hands away from my belt. "You just pull your dick out anywhere she tells you to?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact I do." I answered.

"Yeah well keep it your pants little man." Stacy said. "I don't need my customers seeing your little dick and me getting fired."

"Sorry Stacy. I was testing his obedience." Amy apologized to her friend. "I'll make him show you some other time. You'll get a good laugh."

"I can't wait." Stacy said unenthusiastically. "What happened to that guy Jake you were with? You always talked about his big dick and now you moved on to tiny over here?" She inquired of Amy.

"Oh I'm still fucking Jake. This thing with Rick is different. He's my toy. I own him and his little dick." Amy said reaching her foot across and pushing on my leg. "He loves it. He's probably rock hard right now!" Amy sat up and looked over the table into my lap.

"Alright well I have to go. See you later." Stacy scurried off into the back counter area.

"Okay Plaything, I have to get going. I need to pick up a few things before I head back to my apartment." Amy said as she finished off her coffee and gathered her purse and coat.

"My wife and kids are out tonight. I'd love to tag along if you need me for anything." I offered.

"Okay. Well then how about we stop and get both of us some new panties? A guy with a dick that small shouldn't be wearing men's underwear. You need to be in lacy panties." Amy said loud enough for anyone in a 20 foot radius to hear.

Looking over and seeing at least one couple look over and giggle to each other as Amy degraded me I just as overtly responded. "Sounds great. Lacy and silky I hope."

—————————————————————

We decided to go to a mall that was on the other side of town close to Amy's apartment. Convenient for her and less likely to run into anyone that I know.

"This is my favorite lingerie store." Amy told me as we entered a huge completely pink store with panties and bras everywhere. "I have a friend that works here that gets a commission and I think I've singlehandedly paid off a significant portion of her student loans!" Amy said alluding to her shopping habits.

"I hope we're shopping for you as well as me." I told Amy wanting to make it clear that I had the finances to provide her with gifts.

"We will. But first a few lacy panties to cover that little thing you call a dick." Amy said as she began shuffling through piles of panties. Other women were looking through underwear on the same round rack clearly heard her comment and looked at me for my reaction.

"Thank you mistress Amy." I said tentatively. My throat dried out and my heart sped up in my nervousness. One of the women, looked to be in her upper 50's, walked away in disgust. Two others smiled and continued their search.

"You're going to get a special gift after this for being so good." Amy said as she reached up and patted me on the head like a dog.

We walked around the store together as Amy handed me panties to hold on to. Surprisingly, I had never worn a pair of women's panties before. You would think someone with a small penis and into humiliation would have tried this at some point. If my wife were into this maybe I would have gone down this path sooner.

"Okay, lets try some of these on you." Amy said walking towards the dressing room.

"What? Will they let me in there?" I asked afraid to walk through the doorway into the dressing room area.

Just then a store associate approached us. "Need a room sweetie?" She directed the question to Amy. She was a beautiful middle aged black woman with huge gravity defying boobs.

"My friend here needs to try some panties on." Amy told her looking over to me as I stood there with a pile of panties in my arms. "He's really small down there so I don't think any of the women will mind."

"None of my business. Come on in." The saleswoman said as she shook her head. "Not the first white boy that's been in here buying panties."

"I'll sit out here." Amy said plopping down on a comfortable looking couch outside of the changing room that I was directed to. "I wanna see them on." She added sounding like a mother shopping for school clothes with her child.

I entered the room and closed the door. I looked in the mirror and laughed a little. I can't believe this is happening. The perfume smell of the store, the humiliation of carrying the dozen or so frilly panties through the store, and Amy's comments degrading me had my little penis rock hard. I considered jerking off but thought better of it when Amy yelled out "what's taking so long?"

"Sorry ma'am. I'll hurry." I responded as I began to undress. I wasn't sure exactly how far to strip. Can you try panties on your bare ass? I buy underwear in a pack of 5 without trying anything on. What I was sure of is that I wanted to please Amy and enjoy humiliating myself. So I stripped naked and put on the first pair of panties. They were a red lacy bikini pair with a small bow in the front.

"Oh my god!" Amy screamed as I opened the door to show her the first pair. "They look so cute! Are you hard? Even in panties I can't tell!" She was gushing seeing me like this. There were 4 or 5 women waiting in that area and all got a look at me. All but one began to laugh and looked away. One told Amy that I had a nice body to which Amy replied "too bad his dick is so tiny."

I guess I haven't described myself yet. I'm about 6' and weigh about 210 pounds. I was into body building when I was in my 20's and there is still evidence of that. My arms, shoulders, legs, and chest are muscular but I lost that six pack a decade ago although I don't have a gut. I'd say by most standards I'm a good looking in shape guy that happens to relish the fact that I have a major shortcoming in my pants, or should I say panties.

"Does this go in the buy pile mistress?" I asked Amy for her approval to the odd looks from the other women.

"Definitely a buy. Okay next pair and hurry up!" Amy snapped her fingers.

As the door closed and I changed over to a silky lavender pair of boy shorts I heard the sales associate tell Amy, "you do know he has to buy any panties he puts on his naked ass?"

"Yes I know, I'm just having some fun. You wanna watch the fashion show?" Amy asked her.

"I'll pass." She responded.

After looking at myself in the lavender pair and working up more courage I bravely flung the door open and walked out of the dressing room a few feet from Amy. I turned around to show her the cut of the boy shorts on my ass.

"Love them." Amy said reaching out and slapping my ass. "What do you think?" She inquired of a woman that had just walked out of a dressing room nearby.

"Cute." She answered through a crooked smile.

"Next!" Amy said pushing me towards the changing room.

For the next 10 minutes or so I put on pair after pair of panties and modeled them for my mistress. Each time I exited the changing room there were different women there to see. Amy made sure to make plenty of comments about the size of my dick to humiliate me. She also pointed out the pre-cum that made a spot on a few pairs letting everyone know that I was enjoying myself. Standing there in a green thong I told Amy that it was the last pair.

"We'll take them all!" Amy informed me. "Get dressed and meet me at the cash counter. And pick one pair to wear home under your clothes."

I decided to just leave the thong on as it made me feel very sissified and humiliated. I got dressed and threw my boxer briefs in the garbage that was in the dressing room. Again, I considered jacking off knowing I could cum in under a minute but I resisted. I walked out of the dressing room to some strange looks from women who had just come in. I politely nodded and quickly left the area.

Amy was at the front when I walked up and put the pile of panties on the counter. The cashier had already rung up and bagged some items that Amy picked out for herself and was ready to ring my new panties up and total the bill.

"You'll love the feeling of those panties on your little pee pee Rick. You just don't need men's underwear when you're that small." Amy nonchalantly told me obviously to humiliate me in front of our cashier.

"I'm sure I will mistress. Thank you for letting me purchase these and your gifts as well." I was making an effort to treat her like my dominant to impress the cashier.

Amy and I left the store and walked out to our cars. As we stood there discussing the many pairs of cute panties I now owned I inquired of the special gift she mentioned earlier. I really needed a release and I was hoping she was going to let me jack off in front of her.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot." Amy seemed to not have anything specific in mind. She paused and looked up in thought.

"May I jack off for you mistress?" I begged.

"You may sit in your car and jack off. You will cum into your hand and lick it up." Amy instructed me.

So Amy stood outside my car and watched for all of the 25 seconds it took me to shoot a huge load all over my hand after pushing my pants and thong down to my ankles.

"Make sure you clean it all up." Amy sung as I licked all the jizz off my hand.

I did the best I could to wipe up the cum that had landed on my legs as well and bring it up to my mouth and lick it up. I don't mind the taste of cum to be honest. I've been tasting my own cum since I was a teen and as I mentioned before, I occasionally give head to other men.

"Thank you for a wonderful time mistress." I said to Amy.

"I had fun too. Actually turned me on. I'm going to call Jake to come over to fuck me." Amy told me. "You need to wear panties from now on whenever you leave your house. That means at work especially. I understand you have to be careful around your but never meet me without wearing them. Understood?" She commanded me.

"Yes mistress. Understood."

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers