My New Girlfriend has a Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, as I stared at the tv and tried to shake the image of Alexa naked and touching her cock out of my head, I heard the shower door open.

"I thought that this shower was silly when I first came into the room." She said. "But standing there and showering while watching the snow fall on the city down there is strangely soothing."

"Yeah, I've seen pictures of showers like this, but I've never used one." I said. "But it is pretty neat. And if the weather is right, we're going to have lots more snow to look at before tomorrow is over."

"As long as we don't run out of food." Alexa laughed. "Or heat."

I stood up and turned, unhooking my bra, and stepping out of my panties.

"Very true," I agreed, "freezing to death would definitely ruin the week."

Alexa was using her towel to dry her hair, and I purposely moved past her without looking to put my bra and panties on top of the clothes I'd been wearing, and headed for the shower.

I took my shampoo and body wash with me, and stepped into the shower, pulling the door shut and turning on the water. I was greeted with a blast of hot water in a needle point spray.

I grabbed my bottle of shampoo and closed my eyes and willed myself to relax.

A hot shower, a nice dinner, a few drinks, and some normal conversation would chase these sexual thoughts out of my head.

I hoped.

I lathered up my hair and started scrubbing, feeling the tension of the travel and the hotel reservation screw-up ebb away in the hot water. I put my head back into the flowing water to rinse out the shampoo, and I looked out at the city.

And instantly saw three things at the exact same time.

The first thing I noticed was that the view was even more amazing from in here, and Alexa hadn't undersold how magnificent it was.

And the second thing I noticed, in the same instant, was that while looking at the city below, the tinted glass acted almost as a mirror, and I clearly saw every detail of the hotel room on the other side of the shower.

There was no way Alexa hadn't noticed that I'd been staring at her.

Simultaneous to noticing those first two things, I saw Alexa standing almost where I had been standing, and she was staring at me just as I had been staring at her. And the look in her eyes seemed to be one of pure lust.

I could tell because her penis was sticking straight out from her body, hard and smooth and pointing right at me. Bigger than I had imagined possible given what I'd seen before.

Not the largest cock I'd ever seen. But it looked to be a solid five inches, and thick enough to be a fistful.

I continued to rinse my hair, staring at the glass, and wondering if she was really hard because of me, or if it had just happened. I casually turned around in the shower, putting my shampoo on the ledge and taking my body wash down.

I saw Alexa turn her back towards me and quickly pull open a dresser drawer.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched her take out a pair of panties and step into them, pulling them up and then bending her body forward as she pushed her erect cock down into them.

I smiled to myself at how erotic it was to see such a masculine gesture be performed by such a feminine body.

I washed myself, closing my eyes and trying to make sense out of what was happening.

Her erection was most definitely none of my business, and probably just a result of the hot water and the friction from her towel.

Even if she had experienced a sexually physical reaction to my body, there was no reason to take that personally. My husband sometimes got hard watching scantily clad women on the television.

The same as me, she probably just needed a good drink, some good food, and then a good night's sleep.

I turned off the water and opened the door between the shower and the room and grabbed a towel.

"I always forget how great a hot shower feels until I'm in one." I said. "I needed that."

"I know what you mean." Said Alexa. "I feel like a new woman."

She had pulled on a pale blue top and a pair of dark blue pants and was sitting in front of the television.

I finished drying, aware that she was staring intently at the television and making an effort not to look in my direction. I took a bra from my clean clothes and put it on, and then pulled on the blouse I'd laid out and stepped into my skirt.

I purposely didn't put on a pair of panties, and I sort of hoped that Alexa had noticed my freshly waxed vagina, with just a thin landing strip above my cunt.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"I am." She said. "Beyond ready. Where is the remote for the tv?"

"Leave it on." I said. "We can turn off all the lights and still not have to come into a dark room that way."

I grabbed my purse and headed towards the door, with Alexa a step behind me.

I hit the button for the elevator, and it appeared almost immediately.

With the hotel being fully booked and the winter storm raging outside I'd expected a wait, but we rode down to the third floor restaurant without making any other stops.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the restaurant only half full, even though the bar was packed.

We got a table almost immediately and had just opened menus when a server appeared at our table and we ordered two glasses of white wine.

"To new friends." I said. "And new adventures."

"To new friends and new adventures." Alexa replied, clinking her glass to mine.

"I know we don't know each other that well," I said, "but I'm genuinely curious. How is your life right now?"

"Right now my life is good." Alexa said taking a sip from her glass

"I don't have a big family," she continued, "but my mother has been supportive of this process, and all of the changes to my life that came with it. Lots of folks I work with have no idea, but some do, and they accept me for who I really am."

"That's got to make it lots easier." I said. "Having a supportive family. Not just for you, but for anyone anywhere. You're very lucky in that regard."

"I am." She agreed. "Not everyone who knows has been understanding. But I'm at a place where I can recognize that some of them will get used to it in time. And those who won't are suffering from their own issues that have nothing to do with me."

"That's an encouraging attitude." I said. "It gives me a bit of hope for this world."

"Well the world has a long way to go, but things are better for a lot of people than they used to be." She said. "As for me, I have a pretty good support system and I'm living the life I need to live, and I like it."

Without a word I lifted my glass a few inches off the table and tilted it towards her, and she smiled and lifted hers towards mine and they clinked softly together again.

"How about you?" She asked. "Aside from not being able to get laid this week the way you wanted; I don't know anything about you."

"I'm married." I said. "I'm deeply in love with my husband and I love my life."

"You're married?" she blurted out.

"I am." I laughed.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I did not mean to sound so fucking judgmental."

"No apologies needed." I assured her. "I leave my wedding ring at home when I go out of town like this, because I'd hate to lose it, and it sometimes gets in the way of what I'm after."

"Does your husband know that you....you know?" Alexa asked softly. "And ignore me if that's none of my business!"

"We just watched each other strip and shower, remember?" I said with a grin. "We are allowed to be in each other's business."

"That sounds fair." She said with a devilish smile.

"And yes, my husband knows." I told her. "He is amazing in every way and that includes our sex life. But a few times a year we each like to roam a bit. These past few years I've had a taste for young cock. Someone with sexual stamina that I can teach a few things."

"Wow." Said Alexa quietly. "That's really amazing."

"So he's very aware of what I do out of town, and he approves." I told her. "How about you? Are you involved with anyone?"

"No. I'm not." She said. "I haven't had much luck with dating. Or with sex."

Before I could respond I saw the server approaching us with two more glasses of wine.

"Compliments of the gentleman at the far end of the bar, by the piano." She said as she set them down.

Alexa turned and I glanced over, and the guy in question winked and nodded his head.

"And?" I asked the server.

"Ma'am?" she replied.

"You're a woman who works around men like that every night." I said. "Even if you don't know that guy, tell me something about him."

She pointed at the menu as if she was indicating the specials.

"It's a good wine so you should like it." She said. "But that guy's been in here for thirty minutes and my guess is that he'd screw anyone who would let him, and it would never occur to him to check to see if she'd even enjoyed it."

"Well then thank him for us, and if he asks let him know that we're waiting for our significant others to join us." I told her with a smile. "And thank you for your honesty and help."

She smiled at us both and nodded and headed back towards the kitchen.

"To new friends, new adventures, and new pleasures." I said, lifting my glass.

"To new pleasures." Echoed Alexa, clinking her glass to mine.

"I won't fault you if you want to go talk to that guy." I said. "I just always prefer to know exactly how many miles are on something before I test drive it."

"I appreciate that." Alexa said. "But truth be told he is not at all what I'm attracted to in a companion."

"Oh?" I asked. "And who is your dream date?"

"I don't want to bore you." She said, taking another sip of her wine.

"You don't have to answer if you'd rather not." I said. "But I really am curious. And there's no reason for embarrassment. We've already been sexually aroused in front of each other."

I'd said it softly, and it just hung there, an admission that I'd seen her erection, and an admission that it had turned me on.

She blushed and smiled and took another sip of her wine.

"I'm not trying to flirt." I said. "Or passive aggressively suggest something. I'm just saying that you can tell me anything you want to, and hold back anything you'd like, because I'm already comfortable with the boundaries we've crossed together."

"That makes sense." She said. "And I feel the exact same way. And you already know more about me than anyone else in this whole city."

"So, spill the beans." I said. "But before you do let's order, our server is coming back."

"Have you decided yet?" the server asked.

"Yes." Said Alexa. "I'm going with the pasta and the garden salad."

"That sounds good to me." I said. "I'll have the same. And two more glasses of wine please."

"Absolutely." She said.

I handed her a twenty-dollar bill as I passed my menu to her.

"And we appreciate your great service earlier, when you brought the wine." I said.

"My pleasure." She said with a smile. "I'll be right back with some more wine."

When she had gone, I looked back at Alexa.

"I'll let you steer the conversation for a while." I said. "I tend to be fairly pushy sometimes, and you've already shared so much of your life with me, that I don't want you to feel like you need to share more."

"You asked about my dream date." She said. "And I don't mind sharing. If you don't mind me asking you some questions at some point. I could use the advice of someone who knows a bit more about dating and life than I do."

"Ask anything you like." I said. "If you get enough wine in me, I may even act out some of the answers."

"Deal." She giggled. "So, I'll answer your question first. My dream date is actually a woman. I've been attracted to females for my whole life. It's just that I identify as a woman myself, so sometimes that surprises people who assume I like guys."

"I think maybe I made that assumption myself." I said. "I'm sorry. That was pretty narrow minded of me."

"Not at all." She said. "I'm not offended one bit. We hadn't talked about it, so it's not like you had anything to go on except for a guess. You had no way to know."

"I still feel bad." I said. "Joking about the guy at the bar."

"Don't feel bad." She said. "I joke like that all the time. I even wondered what would happen if I went over there and let him buy me another drink, before getting him around the corner and letting him stick his hand in my pants."

I laughed louder than I intended to and put a hand to my mouth.

"I've never done anything like that." She said quickly. "But I sure think about what the reaction of some of these guys would be if I did."

"I imagine some would react in a really ugly way." I said. "Although who knows? You might find a guy into it."

"That's pretty normal." She said. "A lot of guys want me sexually. Or at least they want what's in my pants."

I must have looked confused, because she suddenly explained what she meant.

"I have a cam show." She said. "My subscribers are mostly male and lots of them identify as straight. They are attracted to the female body and seeing a cock on it is just icing on the cake so to speak."

"Seriously?" I asked. "You cam?"

"Yes I do." She said with a smile. "I'm not body shy in a situation like that. I mostly really like being watched. But earlier with you, I was afraid of you feeling like I was trying to trick you into sharing a room with me. Especially because you're so pretty."

"Well if it is a trick," I said, "it's a trick that I'm enjoying immensely. And you are incredibly gorgeous yourself."

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"So when you said you hadn't had a lot of sexual experience before, you meant with a partner?" I asked her.

"That's right." She admitted. "I have lots of experience with orgasms. I have a loyal fan base that watches me have them several times a week. But as far as real-life partners, I am definitely less experienced."

"How much experience do you have?" I asked softly, leaning forward and letting the question linger.

"I'm a virgin." She said. "I've exchanged handjobs with a few other women like me, but that was on cam and even though I really enjoyed it, it wasn't real sex."

"What made it not real?" I asked her. "The fact that it was just a handjob?"

"Well that." She said. "Although I think a loving handjob can be beautiful. But there wasn't any oral sex or anything else. The cam audience wants to see the orgasm."

"That makes sense." I said. "In fact, that's one of my favorite things about giving a handjob. I like to see the results of my work."

She giggled.

"Most guys are the same way." She said. "I take vitamins to make sure that my orgasms are, let's just say, productive. That's what the audience likes to see."

I saw our server approaching, trailed by another server carrying a bottle of wine.

"Your dinner is ready." She announced, placing the salads and pasta in front of us. "And I hope it's okay that I brought another bottle to the table. Save you waiting for a refill."

"Not only okay." I said. "But very appreciated. Thank you."

"You're welcome." She said with a smile as her companion refilled our glasses. "I hope you enjoy the meal."

We each started on our salad, and after a few bites I picked our conversation back up.

"So you have very little real-life experience at all, and none with women?" I asked her, "Not even dating?"

"I've been out on a few dates." Alexa said. "But I hate to accept a date or ask anyone out if they don't know the real me. I don't want to feel like I'm tricking anyone. And once they know too many see me as a sexual prop. A safe cheat."

"A safe cheat?" I asked.

"A woman they can bring home to their husband for a threesome." She said. "They think my dick will make him less likely to be more into me, but my breasts and body will make him comfortable enough that he won't mind another cock in the bed. Or his wife."

"That must be annoying." I said.

"It's not the worst thing ever." She said. "I've experienced real bigotry, so someone wanting to ignore the fact that I'm a person and turn me into a prop for their lust isn't the worst thing."

"That's probably the healthiest way you can look at it." I told her, taking a bite of my pasta.

"Besides making someone an object of lustful fantasy is pretty normal." She said. "I turn prospective partners into props all the time in my fantasies."

"I guess we all do." I said. "Hell, I've even done it in real life with guys I've hooked up with at conventions."

"Yeah." She said. "But as long as they knew what you were after I think it's fair. It's not like you were promising them a relationship and then used them just for sex."

"You're right." I said. "Besides most guys like being the object of a fantasy or a prop."

"And I do too." She said. "To an extent. It's just hard to make real connections in my specific circumstance."

"To a better circumstance." I said, refilling and then raising my wine glass.

"Indeed!" she agreed giggling.

The wine was getting to us as we finished our dinners, but we had nowhere to go and the dining room was still half empty, so they didn't seem anxious to have us move on.

Our server brought our bill and cleared our dishes away, and told us to stay as long as we wanted to.

"So how did you get into camming?" I asked Alexa when the server was out of earshot.

"It was easy." She said, pouring herself a bit more wine. "I love to masturbate, and I love to be watched, and one night while I was doing it for free a guy asked me to cum on a pair of red panties."

She took a sip of her wine.

"And I jokingly told him I'd have to charge him for something like that." She said. "Even though I had a pair of red panties and was totally into doing it for him for free. But he told me to set up an account because he'd happily pay me to do it. And the next thing I knew guys were paying to watch me stroke my hard cock."

"I'd pay to see that." I blurted out. "I love seeing hard cocks."

There was an awkward pause as I realized what I'd just said.

"Oh Alexa I'm so sorry." I said. "That's the wine talking. I didn't mean to do that to you."

"It's alright." She said. "I wouldn't have told you if it embarrassed me, and I wouldn't do it if I didn't like people seeing me that way. Besides I have something to confess."

"Confess away." I said quietly, leaning forward.

"I'd pay to watch you masturbate too." She whispered. "Your body really turns me on."

"It does?" I asked, realizing that her earlier erection had been sexual.

"Of course!" she said. "You're very beautiful and sexy. And I love seeing women have orgasms."

"Well if you take another shower you won't have to pay." I told her. "Just let me stand in the room and watch you, and I might end up masturbating looking at your gorgeous body."

"Since we both know that will make me hard." She whispered. "I'd rather do it somewhere where I can sit down."

"Then you could come sit next to me on the bed." I said. "But if you make a mess on the bed do it on your side so you have to sleep in it."

"That's a deal." She said. "Because truth be told, I love sleeping in my own cum."

"I don't mind it either." I said. "I like cum. A lot."

"Then you're the one who needs to take another shower so I can get hard and stroke myself." She said. "But I'll keep the mess on my side of the bed."

"Uh-uh." I said. "If you're going to do that you need to be next to me so that I can watch up close and personal."

"You can see that online." She said with a giggle.

"But I can't taste it online." I said.

And suddenly we were quiet again, our flirtations having brought us to the point where we either needed to back off or press on. Talking about tasting her sperm wasn't hypothetical.

"Hot fuck." She whispered. "I wish I could meet someone like you. You're perfect."

"You not only met her." I told her. "You're sharing a room with her."