My New Girlfriend has a Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you, I mean, really?" she stammered. "Aren't you into guys?"

"I'm into interesting experiences." I said. "And right now, you are the most interesting person I've ever met."

"Even my breasts?" she asked. "I look much more feminine than I do anything else. I'm not even very...big...down there."

"All of you interests me." I said. "And I can't even explain why. But all of you is what I'm interested in."

"Are you serious?" she asked softly.

I reached across the table and put my hand on hers.

"I am." I said.

She swallowed hard, and I noticed that her face and neck were flushed.

"But what happens tonight is up to you." I said. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to."

I picked up my wine glass and drained it.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to decide right now either." I continued. "Let's go up to the room and watch a movie, and whatever is going to happen will happen. Or not happen. I don't want you to have regrets tomorrow."

"Okay." She said.

I reached into my purse and took out some money, leaving enough to cover our bill and leave something substantial for the excellent service.

"You don't have to buy my dinner." Alexa said.

"Bullshit." I said. "I can't remember when I've enjoyed myself more. Besides if we're snowed in you may be buying breakfast."

"I can definitely do that." She said.

As we left the restaurant, I saw the server headed towards our table and she caught my eye and winked. I smiled back and reached over and took Alexa's hand.

And why not?

This wasn't what I'd planned.

But right now it was what I wanted.

In fact, it was what I needed.

~~

We stepped into the room, and found it bathed in the blue light of the television. Outside the windows we could see snow steadily falling in big fat flakes, and the warm room seemed extra cozy.

Still holding hands we went to the floor to ceiling window on the far wall by the shower and looked down at the city.

"Want to watch a movie." I asked Alexa. "What do you like? Romance? Horror? Comedy?"

She stood very close to me as I looked out the window and squeezed my hand.

"How about something pornographic?" she whispered.

"What genre?" I asked. "Masturbation? Oral sex? Fucking?"

"What do you have a taste for Ms. Emily?" she asked me.

"You." I said, turning towards her.

She leaned towards me, and I kissed her, wrapping my arms around her body while my mouth pressed against her soft lips and she shuddered.

I've never kissed a woman before, and her soft body against mine made my heart thud.

Except she wasn't all soft.

Against my thigh I could feel a definite bulge of erect cock pressing into me, and I pushed my thigh against her and pulled her tighter.

She kissed me hungrily, her hands going to my head and pulling my face against hers.

I turned her towards the bed, but she took my hands in her own and pulled back from me.

"I hate to stop." She said. "But I have to pee first. Really bad."

"Me too." I whispered, breaking into a smile.

"Do you want to go first?" she asked softly.

"You can go first." I said. "But I have a very personal question to ask."

"Go ahead and ask." She said, standing twelve inches away from me in the soft light of the television.

"Do you pee sitting down?" I asked. "Or standing up because you can?"

"I mostly sit." She said. "Because it makes me feel more feminine. But right now, I'll stand, because that's the easiest way to do it with an erection."

"That's what made me ask." I giggled.

"Do you pee standing up?" she asked with a grin. "Is your aim good enough?"

"Always sitting." I answered her with a laugh. "The only way I can pee while standing is in the shower, otherwise it's an absolute mess. I cannot aim. But if I could do it, I'd pee standing up all the time."

"It is faster." She agreed. "But speed is worth sacrificing for the life you want."

"You are very wise." I said softly, amazed at how pretty she was in the flickering light.

I'd never been attracted to another woman quite like this.

But I'd never encountered a woman quite like this.

She kissed me quickly on the lips.

"I'll be right back." She whispered, brushing by me to go into the bathroom.

In a second, I heard her start to pee, and realized that I had a strange urge to go to the door and watch. She was affecting me like few other prospective lovers had.

I turned on the built-in nightlights along the floor by the room entrance and turned off the tv.

And then the toilet flushed, and I heard the water running, and then she emerged, buttoning her pants.

"All yours." She said.

I undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor, her eyes widening at the realization that I wasn't wearing panties. I grinned at her and went into the bathroom, leaving the door open as I peed and then washed my hands and face.

I emerged from the bathroom wearing only my blouse, and saw that she was in the same place, staring at me.

"Should I get dressed?" I asked. "Or undress the rest of the way?"

"Don't get dressed on my account." She said softly. "If you're comfortable like that it suits me just fine. I like looking at your body Ms. Emily."

Somehow, I had become 'Ms. Emily' to her, and for reasons I couldn't explain it turned me on to be addressed that way.

I went to the sofa and sat down and beckoned her to join me.

She took two steps towards me and stopped, and in the soft light I could see that the front of her pants was once again tented with an obvious erection. She pulled her top off and then unhooked her bra, letting them both fall to the floor.

She stood looking down at me, her breasts small and firm, her nipples stiff and enticing.

Her belly was flat, and her skin looked smooth and soft, her body pale and without a trace of any tan lines. Her face looked innocent and pure, and I could feel her eyes meeting my own.

She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever been this close to in a sexual way.

And her cock bulge was beautiful too, straining against the front of her pants, as she stared at my legs and shaven cunt, anticipation, lust, and curiosity burning within each of us.

"You're beautiful." I whispered.

"So are you Ms. Emily." She said softly.

She moved slowly, watching me while edging towards the sofa. She sat down on the edge of it, and then turned and pulled her legs up onto the cushion in front of her.

I unbuttoned my blouse, and then took it off and let it drop. I reached behind myself and unhooked my bra, and then rolled my shoulders and let it fall forward, catching it against my breasts in my hands.

"You're so sexy." Alexa murmured.

I smiled at her and then pulled the bra away, letting it fall to the floor.

"Do you always go without panties?" she asked softly.

"Sometimes." I said. "Tonight I did it because I wanted to show off for you while I was dressing." I said.

"I was trying not to watch." She said softly. "You made me so hard while you were in the shower that I was trying to concentrate on not looking."

"I saw how hard you were." I told her. "That's why I went without panties. I wanted you to think I was sexy."

"I do." She said softly.

Her cock bulge looked even bigger now as she sat beside me.

"I can see how hard you are now." I whispered, my voice trembling with curious lust.

"Our dinner conversation made me hard." She said quietly. "And looking at your body is making it even harder."

"The conversation made me wet." I said softly.

She glanced at my cunt.

"And sitting so close to you is making me even wetter." I said.

"Really?" she asked, her eyes wide.

I reached out and took her hand in mine and pulled it to my thigh.

"You've never touched a woman before?" I asked her.

She took in a deep and shuddering breath.

"No I haven't." she said slowly, staring at me.

I put her hand flat to my thigh just above my knee.

Her touch was hot and gentle, and I heard her take in another deep breath.

"Touch me, Alexa." I said. "Feel how wet you make me."

She slid her hand up an inch.

And then another.

And then another.

And then she looked up at me.

"Go ahead." I told her. "I want you to."

She took a deep breath in and then pushed her hand the rest of the way up my thigh, as if she couldn't decide whether to savor the journey or hurry up and get to the destination.

It was my turn to shudder, as her touch electrified me.

And then, with her hand close but not quite touching my vulva, she stopped and looked up at me, her eyes big and blue and beautiful, her face pretty and innocent.

My thigh felt hot where she was touching it, and I let out a soft moan of anticipation.

"Please." I whispered, staring into her eyes.

And then her fingers touched my soft lips, and I moaned again.

I spread my legs slightly and stretched them out, feeling her fingers explore my soft lips, my legs going weak as my body responded to her probing exploration.

For several long minutes she touched me, her fingers moving gently against me, pushing against my slippery opening and causing me to squirm as she went just a little deeper with each exploratory move.

"It's so hot." She said, staring down at her hand.

"Your fingers feel good." I whispered. "You're really making me horny."

"I feel that way too." She whispered back. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Good." I said. "I want you to feel that way with me. Because I want this to happen."

I took her wrist in my hand and pulled her hand to my mouth and began to lick my aroused juice from her fingers, making a show out of using my tongue to taste as much of her fingers as I could.

She moved closer to me and kissed me again, her fingers resting on my face as her tongue pushed along my mouth as it tried to find a taste of my cunt.

I took her hand and pushed it down to my hole again, and this time she pushed a finger deep into me and I moaned into her mouth, and then she brought that finger up and put it between our mouths, her tongue hungrily licking at the taste of my arousal.

I put my hands onto her breasts, and she gasped as I cupped them and pulled her up to straddle my naked body, leaning forward to taste her sweet nipple as she pressed against me.

I'd never had someone on my lap like this before, and I found myself feeling aroused by my position of holding her inexperienced body like this, as I closed my eyes and kissed my way to her other nipple.

Her hands twirled in my hair and she shuddered.

She began to breathe deeply and I suddenly wondered how close she was to an orgasm.

She probably had more self-control than a lot of the younger cocks I'd played with, but she had been aroused for a long time and this was all totally new for her.

I made a decision to hope she had the stamina to get hard again and rolled out from under her and took her arm, pulling her to the bed.

"Are you ready for more?" I whispered, stopping, and wrapping my arms around her at the foot of the bed.

"What do you want me to do Ms. Emily?" she panted.

"I want you to experience a wet cunt for the first time." I told her.

I unsnapped her pants and grabbed the waistband and pushed them down over her hips, taking her cute boy-short underpants down at the same time.

I felt her little cock poke against me, and I bent down to push her pants past her knees and took a close look at it, hard and throbbing and so close to my face.

It was five inches long, and beautifully average. It wasn't porn star big, but on her tiny feminine body it looked so pretty and appealing that I actually moaned just looking at it.

I snaked my tongue out and licked at the head, tasting the salty dribble of precum that was there as her cock throbbed in response to the stimulation.

I stood up and she kicked her pants off.

"Are you ready to fuck a woman for the first time?" I whispered.

She nodded her head, looking shy, aroused, bold, and unsure all at the same time.

I pulled her onto the bed with me, and got my head on the pillow and spread my legs.

"Fuck me Alexa." I said. "Push that gorgeous cock of yours into my body and fuck me."

She got between my legs and put her weight on her arms, staring into my eyes.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around her cock and squeezed.

"I want this to feel good for you." I told her. "Push it in and fuck me however you need to. Go fast if you need to or go as slow as you want. Don't worry about anything but responding to what your body needs."

I rubbed her cockhead against my slippery cunt lips and felt myself clench in anticipation. This might not be the most skilled fuck I was ever going to have, but it had been a long time since my body needed a cock this badly.

"I might not last long." Alexa whispered.

"Don't try to cum quick," I said, "but don't try to hold back either. If your body needs to go just let it go. I love to feel a cock spurt all its sticky mess up into me, so I'll love it no matter how quick it happens."

She pushed forward, and I squeezed her cock with my fingers as I felt it push against my opening, and then it pushed in all the way and we both moaned.

"Fuck you feel so good inside me." I whispered, flexing my cunt around her erection.

"Oh my gawd." She said. "Oh fuck that is so good. It feels so fucking good."

She pulled herself back a bit, and then pushed in again, and my belly tightened at the primal feeling of a cock working in and out of me.

I pulled her face to mine and we kissed again, her tongue pushing against mine as I felt her start to slide her cock back and forth in me.

She moved up against my body, and her cock drug back and forth over my clitoris as she fucked in and out, and I started to moan as my body responded to the pleasure.

I had thought that maybe we'd focus on her orgasm, but I realized that I was very close to cumming myself.

"Alexa honey," I panted, "just keep fucking me like this, and you'll make me cum."

"Yeah?" she panted.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned. "Your cock feels so good fucking me. You're going to make me cum already."

And then, out of nowhere, my orgasm hit.

It surprised me by arriving without any buildup, and it caused me to shriek and convulse as waves of need and release pulled through my belly and clit, causing every nerve ending in my body to tingle and burn with physical gratification.

Alexa brought my pleasure to another peak, by maintaining the same position and rhythm as she fucked me, and I felt her mouth on my neck and her fingers grabbing at my breast.

"Squeeze my tit!" I begged. "Hard!"

Her hand grabbed my breast, and I felt another series of sparks in my belly as I responded to her rough grip.

She pulled her cock from me and slithered down between my legs, and I felt her mouth on my clit and she sucked hard, and then she was back inside me, pushing her tongue into my mouth so I could taste myself on her lips.

"Holy fuck." I said again, feeling another orgasm start to twist inside me.

"I don't think I can last much longer." Alexa moaned. "Ms. Emily where should I cum?"

I felt my orgasm pull closer, and I gripped her arms with my hands, digging my nails into her flesh.

"Where do you want to cum?" I asked her. "Where do you want to put your slippery sperm?"

"Can I cum inside you?" she panted. "Can I feel what it's like to do that?"

"Yes baby!" I screamed, close to the edge of control. "Fill me up with your hot cum!"

She started fucking into me faster, and I grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed as another orgasm rocked me, making me moan and shake.

And then she screamed into my ear and I felt a flood of slippery heat scald the depths of my cunt, and we rocked against each other as my orgasm slowly ebbed away and hers rose higher and higher and became more intense until she reached the peak of release.

I felt her cock spurt over and over up into me, and pushing more and more cum into my cunt until there was a puddle running out of me onto the bedspread, and then it was over.

We were tangled together on top of the covers panting and gasping for air.

Her lips moved softly against my ear, and I felt my cunt involuntarily clench around her still stiff cock, feeling her cum continue to dribble out of her cock, and add to the flood dripping down over my ass onto the bed.

"Holy fuck." I said, staring at the ceiling. "How the fuck did you do that?"

"Do what?" she asked, shifting against me.

"You made me cum so hard and so much." I said. "I was trying to help you feel good and I ended up having the best orgasms of my life."

"I just did what it felt like I should do." She giggled. "And I think I came a lot too."

"A lot?" I teased. "If you'd only come half that much it would be a lot. You nearly drowned me from the inside. How are you still hard?"

I flexed myself around her cock, and she pulled it from me and drug the tip along my thigh.

"Can I show you something else I like to do on my cam show?" she asked. "It drives some of the guys wild."

"What is it?" I asked, lifting my head.

"I like the way my cum tastes." She whispered.

She dipped her head down to my belly and her tongue flicked in and out of my belly button. And then, as I was still processing her words, I felt her mouth push against my sensitive hole and she began to scoop her tongue in and out of me.

I grabbed her hair and pushed my cunt against her mouth and felt another surge of orgasmic release shoot through me, and I came and came as she sucked her semen from my clenching hole.

And then she was on top of me again, and I pulled her face to mine and tasted a mouthful of salty cum roll into my mouth on her tongue, and I wrapped my legs around her body as we sucked at each other's lips.

My entire body was burning, and I felt dizzy, and I moaned with the pure filth of our sexual heat.

Her cock poked against my leg, and I reached down to grab her, sobbing as I realized that she was still hard.

"What else do you want to do to me with this thing?" I asked, grinning up at her as strings of her cum stretched from her tongue to my mouth.

To Be Cuntinued...

~~~

Thank you for sticking with this all the way to the end. I know I write that at the end of all my stories, but I really mean it every single time.

Whenever you're reading this and wherever you are, I hope you're having a great week!

IE